All Comments on 'The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 07'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3 stars because while the story was hot, the reality isn't.

There is a sport called "extreme parachuting" where you throw the parachute out of the plane, count to three and then jump after it and try to catch it midair. Freaking stupid with a high potential for disaster.

The point is: just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should, especially when there is a high potential for disaster and this relationship certainly fits the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Like the other chapters, very hot! I've enjoyed the whole series!

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Extreme Parachuting? Really?

Bullsh*t. There is no such sport - think about it. If you threw a parachute out the door of an aircraft it would go flying in the slipstream - even packed it is light and it catches air. A human exiting the aircraft would plunge to the Earth. What you describe is impossible - the stuff of urban legend perhaps but never practiced outside of maybe a Bond film.

Speaking as a 25-year veteran US Paratrooper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Why is this slut married, she sure does not love her husband.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Was Tommy a child?

Was Tommy a child? "Let me give you sweet kisses first."...Really? 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous