The Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up and laughed into her pussy without stopping for even a second. She thought his laugh seemed out of place but was too into what his talented mouth was doing to pay it much attention. He wasted no time this day to take her all the way. Sometimes he would tease her but not today. He focused on her clit and was relentless until she exploded in ultimate release. Her back arched and she bucked and twisted but he stayed in place using his arms and hands wrapped under her legs and up around her stomach to stay locked to her sex his tongue busy until she came down and could take no more. She absolutely loved starting her days this way. He moved up her body and came face to face with the love of his life her legs still spread wide. He kissed her passionately and sank his aching cock deep into her pussy. She shook from the sensation. She was always very sensitive after she came.

Their naked bodies always worked so well together. Neither ever wanted for anything sexually. They were good together. As he started to fuck her in earnest their eyes met and she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him. In and out, in and out, in and out... Harder and faster as their arousal increased. It would take her a while to work up to another orgasm but he didn't mind. He loved touching her. Fucking her. Pleasuring her. It was a pleasure to him.

Then came the words that would change their lives forever. He looked deeply into her eyes as his cock continued plunging into her and said, "It's not fair you know." She didn't speak but he could see the confused look on her face. "Not everyone came."

He continued to fuck her and just as she was about to speak he continued, "Not everyone came and some of the guys aren't very happy about it." It all came flooding back. The party, the straps, the hood, the pain and pleasure, three cocks at once, multiple loads in her stomach, and most of all the complete submission. "We probably won't be able to wait until your next birthday to make that right."

Stephanie clamped her open mouth to his and immediately exploded into a mind-numbing orgasm. She screamed and thrashed and eventually settled into a blissful afterglow with a huge smile on her face. Moments later Peter came hard too. He went stiff and pumped several large jets of cum deep inside his wife's body and could feel a grin spread across his own face as he started to come down to Earth.

They both tried to catch their breath and take in all that had happened, that was happening. Stephanie needed few words to express what she was feeling. She said simply with a smile, "Happy birthday to me!" and pulled her man tightly to her...