The Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out normally she shared with Chloe and Amber but had told them to disappear for the night so my friend would be getting what he wanted from Chloe tonight and I hoped to get what I needed from Laura.

Leading me into the kitchen it was bigger than my new flat with a table and sofa's at one end of the room, finding myself a comfortable spot Laura asked if I would like champagne as she was going to have a glass, before I could answer Laura walked over with a bottle and 2 glasses and extended her hand to me.

Leading me from the kitchen I still could not get over her flat and the fact that I was here with her, leading me down the corridor and into her bedroom she sat the bottle of champagne and glasses down on the side, not wasting a moment I pulled her against me and kissed her first gently then building up the passion until our tongues were entwining in our passionate kiss.

Taking a break even though I did not want to Laura suggested I pour the champagne and get comfortable, as I did she slipped into another room off of hers that I could only guess was her en suite and as I placed a glass of champagne of each side of the bed I knew what she wanted so I stripped down to my briefs and got onto the bed.

Wondering how long I would have to wait for her I laid back and enjoyed the feeling of the soft sheets against my body whilst the thought of making love to such a beautiful woman started to make me get hard for her again.

Stepping back into the room the lights dimmed and Laura slid onto her bed by my side, turning to face her as she wrapped a long stocking clad leg across mine our lips met again. Breaking away and admiring her body as my hands took her waist and she pushed me onto my back climbing on top of me grinding her groin against my stiff member straining at my briefs to be released.

She looked so beautiful in a black and cream lace bra, panties and suspender belt with her flat stomach and full breasts standing proud just waiting for my attention. Flicking her long hair back over her shoulder she released her bra letting her full B cup breasts fall loose, as she sat there on top of me playing with her nipples she asked do you like my breasts Mike.

I didn't reply but Instead sat up and gently took her nipples one at a time into my mouth licking and sucking at them until they were fully hard, it was obvious she had a boob job at some point but her breasts were beautifully soft and as he leant down to kiss me and her breasts met my chest she felt fantastic.

Backing herself off of my groin and kissing me from my lips, down my neck and across my chest she rubbed her breasts across my straining cock, teasing me she eased down my briefs to release my 8 inches and wasted no time in slipping it between her lips teasing my bell end with her tongue making me want to cum already.

Taking my now rock hard cock deeper into her warm wet mouth sucking me hard as I laid back and enjoyed watching her sucking me off, taking near all of my cock deep back into her throat I didn't know if I could hold on so encouraged her to release her grip on my shaft.

Right then I felt like unloading all my pent up spunk all over her breasts but wanted to make sure she was fully satisfied first.

As she rolled to my side we kissed so I could taste my pre cum in her mouth, savouring her full lips as our tongues met entwining each other again. I had never been much good at eating a woman's pussy but I was sure going to give her my best effort and try to make her cum.

As we laid together I slid my hand down to her stocking clad thigh and in between her legs to touch her pussy but as I got close she broke away from me, the look in her eye I had seen before from my experiences but she couldn't be.

As she rolled onto her back and away from me I pulled her up close and as we kissed she whispered to me I am not sure I am what you think I am, telling her it didn't matter to me she said do you know what I mean.

Replying I think I do, she smiled and said I didn't mean to deceive you but if you are happy to carry on I would love to. Asking her to sit astride me again she slid herself up against my still rock hard cock and slid her panties to one side giving me space to slide into her butt, moaning as she took my shaft inch by inch inside her tight little arse pussy she took all of my 8 plus inches inside her right to my balls.

Sitting slowly rocking on my cock she purred with pleasure and asked If I was enjoying her bum, I had no need to answer as she was perfect. Wanting to touch her cock as she rode me I put a hand between her legs and started to massage her semi hard cock, looking down at me as if she was unsure I said to her its ok I love it.

But still she didn't seem to enjoy being touched and as she pulled her body down onto mine she stopped me having any access to her dick, slowly driving my cock in and out of her perfect bum she said I am a transsexual Mike not a slutty Tgirl and I don't like my cock being touched.

Kissing her I said you are just perfect Laura and as she relaxed against me I got to roll her over onto her back, pushing her thighs back and her stocking clad legs up to my shoulders as I slid inside her again, filling her bum right up to my balls and kissing her the whole time.

Watching her as I slid in and out of her butt she purred with pleasure as I filled her up and showed me her appreciation by sinking her tongue into my mouth with each kiss, feeling how wet and juicy her butt had become for me I started to fuck her a bit harder to which she begged me to fuck her full of my cum.

I knew full well that having a beautiful trans woman like Laura under me it would not take to long for me to satisfy her desires, as she adjusted and wrapped her stocking covered legs and stilettos around me it sent a shiver from my back all down into my thighs and groin and I could no longer hold it back.

Driving into her sopping anus my balls met her bum and released my hot spunky load deep inside her bum, firing 2 or 3 big shots inside her before she pulled me down on top of her and kissed me deeply.

As I finally grew flaccid I pulled my cock from her and laid by her side kissing her.

I now had to know more and asked her is Chloe trans as well?

Laura answered I am sure your friend will tell you soon enough but lets just say she is a very versatile girl, as soon as I heard that it made me wonder if he had gone through with fucking her or not but I had to guess he would tell me when he was ready to.

As we relaxed together Laura told me she was scared to tell me she is trans and after I told her I am bisexual and have had lots of trans girls in the past she snuggled into my side as slowly drifted off to sleep, just as she got comfortable she kissed my neck and cuddled up beside me.

12