The Air Force at Work Ch. 1

Story Info
The adventures of Enforcer One.
2.6k words
4.29
48.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Beginning

The story you are about to read is true. The names of the characters have been changed to protect the innocent and guilty. My call sign is Enforcer. I am a 6ft. 3 in. 24-year old black sergeant (E-3) in the United States Air Force, stationed at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. I had just transferred from Kelly Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.

I had just completed a meeting with my First Shirt, Chief Master Sergeant Wallace G. Franks, who had given me a tour of the base. While waiting for a briefing from the squadron commander, I wandered about the orderly room looking at the numerous pictures on the wall. One picture in particular caught my attention; a long-legged blond dressed in the typical Air Force dress blue uniform. The long blue A-frame dress and loose fitting blouse could not hide her physical assets. With a body like that, she should have been a Playboy centerfold instead of an Air Force officer. As I was about to read the name on the plaque, the First Shirt told me that the Major was ready to see me.

As I walked into the commander's office accompanied by the First Shirt, I couldn't believe my eyes. The woman standing behind the desk was the same woman in the picture. Major "K. A." Jones was short for Major Kathryn Ann Jones, Air Force Academy graduate. I snapped to attention, rendered the customary military salute, and said, "Major Jones, Sgt. Macklin reporting for duty." Major Jones returned my salute and invited me to be seated. As she gave the typical newcomers briefing, I couldn't keep my eyes off those long legs and gorgeous ass. As she talked, I was envisioning my cock sliding between her luscious lips. I folded my jacket over my lap to hide my raging cock. Chief Franks was totally oblivious to what was going on. But from the twinkle in her eye, I knew Major Jones realized the affect she was having on me. After completing her briefing, Major Jones walked around her desk, shook my hand and said that she was looking forward to seeing me around the squadron.

After leaving the Major's office, Chief Franks assigned me a room in the barracks and then drove me over to the Weather Station. The Weather Station was located on the far side of the base, its function was to gather weather information and then report it to the control tower. On the ride out to the Station, I asked Chief Franks "what was the deal on Major Jones." Chief Franks told me that Major Jones was 35-years old and married to Lt. Col. A. J. Jones, Civil Engineering Squadron Commander. They had two kids and lived in St. Petersburg, just across the Gandy Bridge. At the Weather Station, I was introduced to Master Sergeant Gail Fisher. Sergeant Fisher was a stunning redhead from Lexington, Kentucky. Although not as tall as Major Jones, she was just as sexy. Sergeant Fisher explained my shift would consist of Airman Lisa Brooks, Airman First Class Becky Waters and Senior Airman Randy Chambers. She also informed me that I was due to report to duty at 23:30. This surprised me, I was looking forward to a couple days off to get familiar with the base and check out some of the local hotspots. I went back to the barracks, unpacked and sacked out to catch some shut-eye before my first day on the job.

After catching a few winks, I woke at 22:00 with a raging erection. Sitting on the edge of my bunk, I thought about the two lovely ladies that had entered my life and was I going to have the opportunity to sample their wares. After quickly dressing, I made a beeline for the chow hall to get a bite to eat before reporting to the Weather Station. When I got to the Weather Station Master Sergeant Fisher again greeted me. She introduced me to Tech Sergeant Mike Dodd, a short, balding white dude from Chicago and Sergeant Ben Smith, a brother from Baltimore. Once Dodd and Smith left, Sgt. Fisher said it was time for a security check. As we walked around the building ensuring that everything was secure, my raging cock returned. Damn, I could hardly believe my luck, I was going to spend the next eight hours out in the middle of nowhere with this stunning redhead. After we ensured that everything was secure, we played cards while making idle conversation about our previous assignments and off-duty interests. Several times during the conversation, I had to readjust my cock, which was attempting to reveal my true intentions. In an attempt to change the situation, I asked Sgt Fisher if she would like a cup of coffee. "Yes, I would love one." As I stood up to go to the break room for the coffee, I caught Sgt. Fisher staring at the prominent bulge in my pants. Instead of walking away, I stood there briefly to give her a better look. After I thought that she had seen enough, I grabbed two cups off the desk and went to the break room to brew us a fresh pot of coffee. While waiting for the coffee, I was thinking about the possibilities.

When I returned with the coffee, I noticed that Sgt. Fisher had remove her blouse and was sitting there in just her drab olive green military issue t-shirt. I was caught totally off guard; her nipples were clearly visible through the t-shirt. As I sat down with my mouth hanging open, she looked up and said "Your deal." Shuffling the cards, I wondered if her statement had a double meaning. As we played the next few hands, the conversation changed. What had just been idle chitchat had turned more personal in nature. . Since I didn't see a ring, I decide to ask if she was married. "Divorced, caught my old man in the bed with one of the waitresses from the AB Sleaze lounge." I tried my best to be sympathetic but my cock was doing the thinking. Just as I was about to make my move, the phone rang. I leaned back in my chair and pick up the phone, "Weather Station, Sgt. Macklin speaking." The male voice on the other end asked to speak to Master Sergeant Fisher. I handed Gail the phone. From the look on her face, I could see that she needed a little privacy. I figured this was a good opportunity for me perform another security check and figure out my next move.

While completing the 45-minute security check, I realized that Sgt. Fisher had basically put the ball in my court. As I was pouring myself another cup of coffee I heard, "Fuck You, You Bastard, I want you out of my life now!" The conversation continued like this for another 35 minutes before Gail slam the phone down. When I walk back into the room, Sgt. Fisher was doing her best to hold back the tears.

In an attempt to lighten the moment, I said; "I guess that wasn't Dick Clark or Ed McMahon telling you that you've won the million dollars from Publisher's Clearinghouse." Wiping away the tears, Gail smiles and asks, "how can men be such pigs." I take her hand in mine and tell her, "I guess it just the nature of the species." This brought an even bigger smile. Gail slowly raised her head and stared deep into my eyes. I could see and feel the hurt that she is experiencing. My motivation has changed; I no longer want to fuck Gail. I want to make passionate "love" to her; I want to ease her pain. Sgt. Fisher continues to give me more details about her life and marital troubles. Sobbing, she asks, "Are you, you know, like married or attached?" When I said "No," this seemed to raise her level of passion. Not being one to pass up a golden opportunity, I drew her close and lightly kissed her lips. As we stood like long lost lovers, we were oblivious to everything around us. As our bodies become more entwined, my rock hard cock was tapping her just above her bellybutton as her bullet-like nipples were poking into my midsection. Overcome by her burning passion, Sgt. Fisher pushed her tongue deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"Stop, I, shouldn't be doing this, I'm your supervisor?" In an effort to reassure her, I told her that she was a woman first. "But, you don't understand, I've never been with a black man before." Looking into her green eyes, I told her that there was a first time for everything. "No that's not it, I was raised to believe that blacks were okay as friends and co-workers, but you didn't have relations with them." I couldn't believe this shit, all my life I was brought up believing that all men were created equal and now this woman was telling me that it was okay for her to be my friend or work with, but not make love to. I knew that she could see the confusion on my face. As she drew me back into her warm embrace, it was her turn to feel my pain.

As the passion grew, gone were the difference in color, childhood taboos and military regulations. All that was left were two people and their passions. I could feel her body start to tremble as I gently massage her breasts through her t-shirt while kissing her neck. Without losing contact, I raised her arms above her head and removed her t-shirt. Tossing it across the room, I started to run my tongue along the top of our bra. "Oh yes baby, I love the feel of your hot tongue." I continue my oral assault on her breast by flicking her nipples through her sheer, black material. As she moves her hands down between us to fumble with the buttons on her pants, I reach around and unsnap her bra. I do my best Fred Astaire/Grace Kelly imitation and spin Gail so that I am now kissing the back of her neck while rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Gail seizes the moment to unbutton her pants. Stepping forward the pants fall to the floor leaving her in nothing but her black panties.

"I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it feels so damn good," Sgt Fisher said as she grinded her ass into my crotch. Moving my hands down the curves of her body, I used my thumbs to rip the sides of her high cut bikini panties. I can feel her reach around and attempt to unbutton my pants, while telling me that she has never wanted anything so bad. We face each other so that I can again taste those lips that would make a lollipop so very happy. Once she has undone the buttons on my pants, dropped to her knees and started to lick the outline of my cock. Looking up at me with those Bambi like eyes, she says, "Why don't you take these off so that I can see if it melts in my mouth or in my hand." As I remove my BVDs and toss them aside, I could see the apprehension in her eyes. "I didn't know they grew that big, you must be from Texas." Looking down and smiling at her, I told her, "Macklins are famous for their big Johnsons." Although I wanted those lips wrapped around my cock, I wanted to please her first.

I gently lift Sgt. Fisher to her feet and sat her on the edge of the table where we had been playing cards. I then pulled one of her freckled covered breasts into my mouth and sucked it like I was a newborn baby. Gail pleaded with me to suck harder. As I moved to the other breast, I moved my hand down her body and found her enlarged clit. "Please stop, I want you to lick my pussy, I need to feel your tongue inside of me." As soon as my tongue touched her pussy lips, I could feel the beginning of her first orgasm. While I ran my tongue up and down her pussy just lightly bumping her clit, Gail feverishly rubbed her enlarged clit. "That's it baby, lick Momma's pussy, and feel me cum." The combination of my probing and her rubbing caused Gail's pussy juice to flow like a raging river. "Oh baby, please, please, don't stop, I'm cumming," Gail screamed as her first orgasm ravished her body. Feeling somewhat cocky, I told her; the best was yet to come.

As she panted, "No man has ever has ever made me feel that wonderful," Sgt. Fisher returned her attention to my bulging cock. With the agility of a big cat, she was off the desk and onto her knees attacking my cock like a starved animal. First, she ran her tongue up and down the shaft while lightly licking my balls. What she did next nearly drove me over the edge. She cupped my balls in the palm of her dainty little hands and sucked each ball into her eager mouth. No woman had ever done this before. After what seemed like an eternity, she released them and worked her way back up to the head. By this time I was oozing precum. Gail used her tongue like a spoon and gingerly scooped up it up. Next, she slowly started to swallow my rod inch by inch. After taking in about 6.5 inches, she paused to let her throat relax so that it would accommodate the remaining 4 inches. Gail had remarkable gag reflex. While she bobbed up and down on my knob, she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes. AS my legs started to be like rubber, Gail smiled up at me and said, "I want you to fill by belly with your sweet tasting love juice." Knowing that I was about to erupt like Mount Saint Helen, Gail took me balls deep. This was more than I could take. My balls tightened and I shot a wad that would have filled two shot glasses. With cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth, Gail continued suck until she had totally drained me. When I couldn't stand it anymore, she stood up and mouthed, "Umm.... Good to the last drop." Boy, could this woman give a blowjob.

Totally spent, Gail and I knew that we didn't want this night to end. As we kissed, she pleaded, "Please fuck me with your big, black cock!" But after looking at the clock, we realize that we didn't have enough time. What had started out as just a fuck session had turned into a four-hour lovemaking session. As we slowly dressed, Gail told me that her body was mine to use whenever and however I wanted. I kissed her lightly on the lips and told her to come by the barracks after our shift and we would pick up where we left off.

While we were briefing the morning shift, I hoped that no one could smell the sex in the air. As I picked up my backpack, I spied Gail's torn black panties under some of the equipment. When I was sure that no one was looking, I scooped up the panties and hurriedly stuck them in my pocket. Gail was talking to the dayshift supervisor when I walked out the door, but I knew that this one night that neither of us would soon forget.

To be continued...