The Alumni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Johnson, I want you on the edge of the desk not in the middle. You are just fine right where you are."

I instructed as I pulled my chair closer and picked her legs up setting her feet on the armrests of my chair. Now even with her eyes downcast she could still see me.

I handed her the book and she hid her face behind it as she opened it. I leaned back in the chair and put my hands up on her legs, softly caressing her smooth skin. She smelled good, clean and sexy with a faint hint of perfume and soap. I also could smell just a hint of her arousal. My cock was now straining against my pants but being a professor I am a patient man. Her little panties were hugging her hips and from this close I could see the crinkly outline of her pubic hair. She was breathing heavily and her breasts were moving up and down with each breath.

"You may begin reading now Miss Johnson." I spoke with soft authority as my hands continued to move along her lower legs. "Don't stop until I instruct you to."

With that she began reading in a shaky voice.

"Sing, O goddess, the anger of Achilles son of Peleus, that brought countless ills upon the Achaeans. Many a brave soul did it send hurrying down to Hades, and many a hero did it yield a prey to dogs and vultures, for so were the counsels of Jove fulfilled from the day on which the son of Atreus, king of men, and great Achilles, first fell out with one another."

I let her read for a moment then shifted my hands to the inside of her creamy thighs. When she paused I broke in, "Miss Johnson you have beautiful legs, so soft and warm." I bent my head forward and rubbed my cheek against her left thigh from knee to just below those little panties. She didn't say anything but a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Do you enjoy that Miss Johnson?" I asked, as I looked up into her half closed eyes. The book had fallen forward in her hands and she was looking down at me.

She licked her lips and in almost a whisper replied, "Yes Professor, it feels so naughty and wonderful."

I reached up with my hands and undid the front clasp on her bra, letting her full breasts spill out. Cupping each in my hands and holding the nipples between my thumb and forefinger I said, "Keep reading Miss Johnson."

She took a deep breath and again started reading while I played with her wonderful breasts.

"And which of the gods was it that set them on to quarrel? It was the son of Jove and Leto; for he was angry with the king and sent a pestilence upon the host to plague the people, because the son of Atreus had dishonoured Chryses his priest. Now Chryses had come to the ships of the Achaeans to free his daughter, and had brought with him a great ransom: moreover he bore in his hand the sceptre of Apollo wreathed with a suppliant's wreath and he besought the Achaeans, but most of all the two sons of Atreus, who were their chiefs."

As she came to the end of this paragraph I slid my hands down her body and over her panties to the middle drawer of the desk. I pulled out a scissors and holding the top of her panties away from her body I began to cut them down the center. This snipping caused her to pause and move her hips up and forward to make it easier to cut. I continued to open her panties from the top to well below the crotch and as she tilted her hips I continued back towards her ass.

"You are being so cooperative Miss Johnson," I said while concentrating on the last cut. "I think your grade is headed to the highest levels."

I dropped the scissors and pulled apart the panties. They were still around her legs but open down the whole front. I bent my head to her sexy lips and before I tasted her I told her, "Continue with the reading Miss Johnson." With that I parted her lips with the tip of my warm tongue and tasted her sweet juices as they begin to flow.

With a trembling voice she read on for a minute.

"'Sons of Atreus,' he cried, 'and all other Achaeans, may the gods who dwell in Olympus grant you to sack the city of Priam, and to reach your homes in safety; but free my daughter, and accept a ransom for her, in reverence to Apollo, son of Jove.'"

She stopped reading, dropping the book and placing her hands on my head she moaned, "Oooooh professor that feels sooooooo incredible! Please don't stop."

I pushed my tongue into her hot hole and started to move it in and out of her. Her thighs clamped onto either side of my head and she pushed against my face in time to my tongue's thrusts. Her juices were flowing heavily now and my face was covered with her wetness. I moved my tongue to her clit, lapping it like a Popsicle. Her breathing increased and her whole body tightened up as she went over the edge. Her moans kept a rhythm with her thrusting hips as her orgasm played itself out.

I slowly leaned back in my chair and undid my pants. Sliding them down my legs and freeing my throbbing cock I slowly stood and positioned myself between her legs. She was so sexy, her head thrown back panting softly. Her breasts free and pink nipples rock hard. I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her wet opening. Without any hesitating I thrust into her in one long stroke. We both moaned together as I filled her. She wrapped her legs around me and I pushed myself down against her on the desk.

I held still for a few moments letting my cock throb and pulse inside her. She tried to move but I kept her immobile.

"So you like my hard cock in your wet pussy Miss Johnson? Do you want me to fuck you so that you can have a better grade? Will you be my little sex toy for the rest of the evening and earn your 'A' with your body?"

As I asked her each question I pulled out and thrust into her. Her breasts shaking with each push, her breath escaping her as my cock burrowed into her hot wet hole.

"Well Miss Johnson are you going to answer me?" I stopped after this last query and pulled my cock out of her tight hole, keeping it so close I could feel her heat on the head. "Be honest with me Miss Johnson. I have looked at your transcripts and read your papers. You are a very intelligent lady. You could have aced this class easily yet here you are spread naked on my desk getting fucked for a grade you could have earned in the usual manner. You tanked this class just so you could get into this position didn't you?"

She blushed and looked away. "I have noticed how you dressed in my class, I have watched you part your legs and expose your panties to me during lecture. I've seen how hard your nipples are when I am talking. I even caught you putting your hands down your panties on several occasions to play with yourself during class. I have been expecting you Miss Johnson and now I am going to take advantage of your desire for my cock. Before I continue fucking you I want to hear you confess to all this and to tell me how much you have wanted me to do this to you. Beg for my cock Miss Johnson, beg to be treated like a little slut who fucks for her grade. I want to hear you say the words."

Finished talking I took my cock in my hand and ran it up and down her wet slit, teasing her and spanking her with it. She thrust herself at me trying to maneuver it back inside her.

"You are not getting anymore of this cock till I hear you confess and beg for it my little co-ed," I said. "Don't chicken out now. We are so close to some serious fun." As I teased and played my cock over her clit she moaned and her chest heaved. She wiggled her ass still trying to entice me to fuck her.

Finally she could take no more and she began to beg, "Please professor, fuck me. I have been dreaming of spreading my legs for you all semester. I did get a bad grade intentionally so that I would put myself into this position and not back out. I need this grade but I need your cock inside me even more. Make me your slut. I will do anything to please you so please stop teasing me and push that hard cock of yours inside me." She said this in a rush, barely getting it all out before she ran out of breath.

"That is exactly what I wanted to hear Miss Johnson, " I said very quietly. "Now it is time to play."

I plunged back inside of her with a low growl, pushing my hard cock as far into her as I could. Feeling her warm wetness engulf me. Her thighs wrapped around my waist and she moved her hips in time to my hard thrusts. I squeezed her breasts and pulled her nipples as we fucked and groaned on my big desk. We stopped talking and the only sounds were our flesh coming together, the wet noise of her sex opening with each push and our breathing and moaning as the pleasure built. It was one of those intense moments when time is unimportant and indefinable. The only thing I was aware of was the beautiful body underneath me, the rest of the world was gone.

As we moved faster and faster I looked into her eyes. She was watching me and looking down at my cock moving in and out of her.

"Miss Johnson?" I whispered, "are you on the pill? I am going to shoot a huge load of Cum and would like to fill this tight pussy with it if that is safe."

She nodded then moaned, "Oh yes professor, shoot your hot load into my pussy, fill it up. I want to feel your cock pumping it into me. Do it Professor, shoot your load into my hot cunt."

Her words send me over the edge. With a low growl I started pumping my cum into her. I pushed my cock as far into her wet hole as I could possibly get and grinding against her, trying to get even deeper. This sent her over the edge as well and our moans grew louder. If someone was listening they would know exactly what we were doing. Our panting slowed as our pleasure ebbed to a soft warm glow.

Looking down at her sexy body I smiled, "Well Miss Johnson that certainly raised your grade."

She just moaned and I could feel her squeezing my cock inside her, milking the last bit of cum and pleasure from our joining. I slid out of her and pulled her to her feet, hugging her to me. I let go of her and removed the rest of my clothes. Then I took her hand and moved around the desk and towards the bathroom.

"One thing nice about being a tenured professor is that you get a nice office with a shower and a small back room to take a nap in," I said softly.

I flipped the switch on the bathroom light. I closed the door and turned on the shower. It was a big shower and the water heated up and began to fog the glass door. We got into the shower, closed the door and I pulled her into my arms.

We kissed and my hands explored her smooth body. Running down your back and over the smooth swell of her tight ass. I played with the crack a bit and reached for the bar of soap.

"I am going to wash every inch of your body Miss Johnson," I said this in a husky whisper, my mouth close to her ear as the water cascaded over us.

I began by soaping her shoulders and neck, using a wash cloth and my large hands to spread the slipper soap over her skin. I worked my way down her arms, massaging and soaping as I played. I spent a good amount of time on her hands and made sure that each finger got plenty of sensual attention. Finished with her arms I pulled her against me facing away. My cock had gotten hard again and I positioned it between her cheeks so it was captured between us. I spent a long time soaping and playing with her beautiful breasts. We didn't say much with the water jetting out over us, just the occasional moan or groan.

After soaping and rinsing her breasts and stomach I pull away from her and bent her at the waist so the water was falling over her back and her sexy butt was pointed right at me. I got down on my knees behind her and soaped and played with her legs. I had her brace her arms against the shower wall in front of her and raised one foot up at a time to clean and suck her toes.

Finally I made my way to her ass cheeks, rubbing and playing, my hands slippery with the soap. After spending a good amount of time on each cheek I put the soap down and let the falling water rinse of her bottom.

"Miss Johnson, I want you to reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me so I may clean you up properly."

She slowly reached back and placed her hands on her cheeks then pulled them apart so I had clear access to her ass and pussy from behind. I picked up the soap and wash cloth and began to clean her. I soaped her crack and tiny hole then slid a soapy finger into her bottom and wiggled it about, fucking it in and out a bit before removing it. I carefully washed her pussy lips and opening being gentle yet firm as I soaped her up good. I stood and grabbed the shower head off it's cradle, bringing it down and behind her so that I could give her a thorough rinsing.

She moaned a bit as I directed the warm water up and down along her ass and then up between her legs to rinse her pussy. When I finished rinsing her I stood and replaced the shower head into its cradle. She made a move to straighten up.

"Stay where you are Miss Johnson, I am not quite done with your cleaning."

She bent back down, her hands still on her ass. I knelt and ran my tongue between her cheeks and poked it into her little butt hole. Then worked it forward a bit to her pussy, licking and wiggling it along.

She moaned again, "Professor that feels so naughty."

I licked and played for a while then stood and turned her towards me. "Now Miss Johnson I want you to wash me off."

She went for the soap and wash cloth and began to give me the same treatment I had given her. Every spot on my body was rubbed, soaped and rinsed. She treated my ass the same as I had hers. When her tongue poked into my behind my legs got weak. She, of course paid a lot of attention to my now rock hard cock, soaping, rinsing and sucking till I was painfully close to cumming. I couldn't stand it anymore and bent her over and entered her from behind.

I grabbed her hips and started plunging into her, our wet flesh slapping together with loud smacks as I drove in and out of her. I reached around and pulled on her nipples then brought a hand between her legs and found her little button. I played with her clit as I continued to pound into her from behind. The water still flowed over us and our breathing got louder. Soon we were moaning and panting. My hot coed was pushing herself back onto my cock and wiggling her ass as I ground into her. We started to cum and I shot another hot load into her sexy pussy. She gasped as she felt my cum shooting into her. She clamped down on my hand with her legs and moaned as her orgasm hit her.

We rocked together for a bit then I slipped out of her and turned her around for a long wet kiss.

"Miss Johnson," I gasped, "you have made up a lot of ground on your grade. If you would spend the rest of the evening with me here in my bed I am sure that you will be graduating with honors."

She looked up and smiled, nodding and laughing a little said, "Yes Professor, I will stay and work for the full grade."

We rinsed off and I had her kneel down in front of me (facing towards me) so I could wash her hair. I again took the shower head down and used it to rinse and soap her lovely hair. As I did this she took my cock into her mouth and gently sucked in. I wasn't totally hard but it felt wonderful. We finished in the shower, dried off, dried her hair and walked back into the bedroom. We slid between the cool sheets, naked and content. As we drifted along on the after glow I gave her one final instruction.


"Miss Johnson, you will sleep here with me. When you wake up I want you to put your sweet lips around my cock and start sucking me. It doesn't matter if I am sleeping or awake. It is your final task to make me hard with your mouth. After you have done that you are to get on top of me and ride me till you cum and I shoot one more load into that sexy hole of yours. I want you to walk out of her with my cum dripping from your pussy so that you know how you earned you're A. Can you handle that?"

She snuggled up to me and softly whispered in my ear, "I can handle it but can you?"

End of the first Letter.

12