The American Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn Marie releases a sharp moan around Rene Dupree's cock as he suddenly enters her warm, wet mouth. As Dawn Marie continues to get the hard cocks of Sylvain and Robert slammed into her tight pussy and tight asshole, the mischievous vixen begins to bob her head on the newly introduced cock of Rene Dupree. The sly seductress wraps her lips around his cock and begins to bob her head smoothly as her hot, sweating body grinds against the smooth, muscular bodies of Sylvain and Robert Conway.

"Mmmmm... almost... as good... as Miss Jackie..." Rene moans as he pumps his shaft in and out of Dawn Marie's warm, wet mouth so that his balls smack against her chin.

Sylvain grinds his teeth together as he fucks Dawn's asshole until he pulls out, "That is true... but she's no match for us French..." Sylvain says as he stands up and wipes sweat from his forehead.

Conway licks his lips and he pushes Dawn Marie upward so that he can get his cock out of her pussy. "Hey guys... I need a breather..."

Miss Jackie smirks slightly and licks her lips "Hey! Who said you could have a breather!?" Miss Jackie asks as she sits up on her knees and folds her arms over her large chest as she looks at Robert Conway.

Conway gets out from under Dawn Marie and looks over at Miss Jackie, "Hey lady, Rene gave you one..." Conway says with a snapping tone in his voice as he stands up.

Sylvain pats Conway's back, "Hey you should go show her a little something about supporting the French..."

"Yeah..." Conway grins and he heads over towards Miss Jackie. He grabs her left arm and pulls her up to her feet then shoves her onto the couch. The American Traitor then spreads her legs and drives his traitorous dick into Miss Jackie's hot pussy.

Miss Jackie grits her teeth together and arches her back as Conway's hard, thick cock slams into her tight, warm pussy "Ohhhh fuck...for a French bitch...you ain't so bad..." Jackie groans as she places her soft hands on top of Conway's strong arms and wraps her smooth, tanned legs around Conway's waist and begins to grind her pussy against his cock as he thrusts into her.

Meanwhile, Rene Dupree has pulled his cock out of Dawn Marie's mouth and he and Sylvain pull her up to her feet. "Let us show you... why threesomes have the French name Ménage à trois...." Rene says as he and Sylvain lift Dawn Marie up so that Sylvain can slam his cock into her tight, wet pussy. A moment later, Rene drives his own cock up into Dawn's ass and the two French studs begin to sandwich fuck Dawn with their hot, muscular, sweaty bodies pressing against hers.

Dawn grits her teeth tightly together as she closes her eyes and begins frequently bounce at a smooth, quick pace on both of Rene and Sylvain's hard and thick cocks "Ohhh...mmm fuck yesss!" Dawn moans as she slams down on both cocks at the same time inside of her pussy and asshole. "Mmmm...ohhhh you French boys are hotties..."

Sylvain grinds licks his lips as he drives his shaft harder into Dawn Marie's pussy, "Of... course we are... we are not... weak... pathetic... Americans!" Sylvain groans as he steps forward slightly so that Dawn is more tightly pressed between himself and Rene.

Meanwhile, back over on the leather couch, Robert Conway is roughly slamming his shaft in and out of Miss Jackie's pussy as sweat falls from his body, "Ahhh... awww... ohhh... shit... uhhh god damn!" Robert groans.

Miss Jackie locks her soft, gentle eyes with Robert Conway as she thrusts her body back against Conway's hard cock "How do you...like that...you traitor!?" Jackie moans as she closes her eyes and easily rolls out from underneath Conway and on top of him. Jackie tosses her soft hair back as she places hands against his smooth, muscular chest and begins rock back and forth on his cock at a quick pace.

Conway arches his back as he finds himself underneath the hot, all-American, free-spirited, flamboyant Miss Jackie, "Aww... ohhhh fuck... shit!" Conway moans loudly as Jackie drops down sharply on his cock, which gets him to quickly blow his load, filling Miss Jackie's pussy with his warm, French Sympathizing cum.

Rene looks over when he hears Conway moan, and he shakes his head, "Shit..." Rene grunts as he drives his dick deeper into Dawn Marie's ass.

Miss Jackie smiles proudly and licks her lips "And that's one for the Americans!" The free-spirited, cute Miss Jackie says as she lifts herself off of Robert Conway's cock after he finishes cumming and stands to the side as she watches Sylvain Grenier and Rene Dupree work over the mischievous SmackDown Diva Dawn Marie.

Rene grunts as he drives his cock all the way into Dawn Marie's asshole, "This is far from over... Miss Jackie!" Rene shouts over to the flamboyant RAW Diva as she celebrates her victory over Robert Conway.

Sylvain grits his teeth, "Rene... let me go show her... that we French... aren't all like that!" Sylvain groans as he pulls out of Dawn Marie's pussy, which causes Rene to almost drop the hot SmackDown Diva.

Dawn presses her lips together and smirks as Rene catches her before she drops "Mmm...you wanna tap this tight pussy, babe?" Dawn asks with a sly smirk.

Rene lowers Dawn Marie down to her feet so that she's now standing in front of him, "Sure... but I'll do more than tap it..." Rene says as he sweeps his right leg against Dawn Marie's legs, tripping her and making her fall down to the floor. Rene gets down on his knees and makes Dawn roll onto her side. The young French stud lays behind the mischievous SmackDown diva, lifts her right leg up and slides his cock into Dawn Marie's tight pussy.

Dawn licks her lips as she glances over her shoulder at Rene at he begins to thrust his meaty French cock deeply into her tight pussy "Mmmm...ohhh yeah... mmm I like that big cock..." Dawn moans as she begins to gently grind her pussy against Rene's thrusting cock.

Meanwhile, Sylvain has made he way over towards Miss Jackie and he has the proud blond-haired American diva stand up and bend over the right armrest of the leather couch. Sylvain stands behind her and takes his time before pushing his throbbing French cock into Miss Jackie's tight asshole.

Miss Jackie bites down on her bottom lip as she slowly and gently pushes herself back against Sylvain's hard, thick cock as she eases his cock deeper into her asshole "Ohhhhhh" Jackie groans as she looks back at Sylvain with a smile "Mmm...you like that ass...you French pussy."

"It... is almost as good as a French woman's..." Sylvain replies with a moan as he puts his hands on Miss Jackie's shoulders as he starts thrusting his cock in and out of the flamboyant diva's hot tight ass. Gradually, Sylvain begins to pick up speed and within moments, the sweating Frenchman is fucking Jackie's ass with hard, sharp and swift thrusts.

Miss Jackie smirks cutely as she continues to looks back at Sylvain as he rams his cock deeply into her tight, inviting asshole "Mmmm...you dick ain't so bad...for French person..."

Meanwhile, down on the floor, Rene has managed to slip his arm around Dawn Marie's hot sweaty body as he slides his shaft in and out of her pussy. "Uhhh shit... mmmm... you'd be perfect... if you were French..." Rene moans to Dawn as he rolls onto his back, so that Dawn is on top of him with her back towards him.

Dawn groans as she's on top of Rene Dupree with her back facing him, she leans back slightly and places her hands onto his muscular, smooth chest as she rocks herself back against his cock "Ohhhh...ohhh fuck no..." Dawn groans as she suddenly cums just shortly after getting on top of Rene.

Rene licks his lips as he feels Dawn Marie's warm cum flow down onto his cock as she slumps on top of him. "And... now... there's only one American left..." Rene laughs slightly as he pushes the tired, sweaty, mischievous Dawn Marie off of his hard, thick cock. Once Dawn is laying next to him, Rene gets to his feet and smirks as he watches Sylvain plow his shaft in and out of Miss Jackie's ass. "Oh Miss Jackie... it's now just you... versus the two of us..." Rene laughs a bit.

Miss Jackie smirks as her hot, tanned body rocks back and forth against Sylvain's hard, swift thrusts into her tight asshole "Ohhh...I can still take both for your panzie asses!" Jackie replies with a cute smile as she suddenly bucks her hips and slams herself hard against Sylvain's cock.

"We shall see... about that..." Rene laughs as he picks up a towel to wipe some sweat from his smooth, muscular body. He heads over to the couch and pushes Robert Conway off of it so that he can sit down. Rene licks his lips, "Sylvain... be a gentlemen... and bring our... American beauty... over..." Sylvain nods his head and he pulls out of Jackie's tight asshole and brings her around the couch to Rene. Sylvain turns Miss Jackie around and Rene grabs her waist and pulls her back towards him so she's sitting on his lap with his cock pressing against her pussy.

Miss Jackie licks her lips as she gently sits back against his chest and looks over her shoulder at him with a playful, cute smile "You stand no chance...buddy..."

Rene licks his lips, "We shall see... but there are two of us... and one of you..." Rene says as he keeps his hands on Jackie's gorgeous hips and lifts her slightly so that his hard, fat cock is able to slip up into her tight, wet and hot pussy.

Miss Jackie grits her teeth tightly "Awww...I'm not that bad..." Jackie moans softly "You like me...I know it..." Jackie says with a cute laugh as the flamboyant American begins to rock her hot, sweating body against Rene's hard as Sylvain stands off to the side slightly, as he watches his French comrade, Rene Dupree, being rode gently by the American hottie, Miss Jackie.

"You're not bad... for an American..." Rene Dupree replies with a moan of his own as he keeps his hand on Miss Jackie's hips. He glances over at Sylvain and nods his head. Sylvain smirks a bit and moves in front of Miss Jackie, where he then bends his knees slightly so that he starts pressing his thick cock against her already dick-filled pussy.

Miss Jackie lips as she looks down at Sylvain's hard, throbbing cock. She presses her lips together and cutely shakes her head "Mmmm...no...not yet." Jackie smiles and then motions her head to the right slightly "Stand on the couch..." Jackie cutely says as she rocks her hot body against Rene's cock at a quicker rate while she begins to bounce on his cock.

Sylvain licks his lips, "All right..." Sylvain says before he starts to climb up on the couch. He leans forward and puts his hands on the wall, which also causes his throbbing cock to hang right in front of Miss Jackie's mouth. Miss Jackie licks her lips once again before she opens her warm, wet mouth and leans her head in towards Sylvain's cock. The All-American Hottie wraps her lips tightly around his cock and begins to smoothly bob her head along his cock as she gently laps her tongue around his shaft.

"Ahh... ohhh yess..." Sylvain moans as he leans forward completely so that his arms are bent and pressed against the wall. Sweat drips from his body as he closes his eyes and enjoys Miss Jackie as she sucks on his throbbing French cock.

Meanwhile Rene Dupree has raises his hands and placed them on Miss Jackie's large, firm tits as he starts bucking his hips in order to thrust his shaft up into her pussy, "Uhh... ohhh... for an American... she's... tough enough... to handle us...." Rene groans. Miss Jackie gently moans against Sylvain's cock as she bobs her head smoothly against his shaft, gradually forcing more of his meaty French cock deeper into her warm, saliva-dripping mouth. As Jackie takes more of Sylvain's cock into her warm mouth, she presses her lips tighter around the shaft. While Jackie is sucking smoothly on Sylvain Greiner's cock, she grinds her pussy against Rene's cock as she bounce smoothly on his cock as well.

"Ahhh... ohh.... shit... ahhh..." Sylvain groans and closes his eyes as he slowly starts to cum inside of Miss Jackie's warm, moist mouth. The talented French stud steps backward on the couch a bit as he fills Miss Jackie's mouth with his warm cum.

Miss Jackie moans softly as she slowly lifts her head off of Sylvain's cumming cock and tilts her head back swallowing his warm, tasty loud of cum. Jackie licks her lips clean and then smiles back at Rene "One...on one... now...bitch!"

Rene grits his teeth, "Somehow... that seems... right..." Rene replies as he drives his cock up hard into Miss Jackie's All-American pussy. Rene forgets about Sylvain who staggers backward on the couch and falls backward to the floor, completely worn out and unconscious after his head hits the floor.

Miss Jackie grits her teeth as she tilts her head back and groans as she begins to rapidly bounce on his hard French cock, while she rocks back and forth on his cock, grinding her pussy against his cock "Mmmm...oh...you like that American pussy don't you?"

Rene licks his lips and clenches his teeth, "Uhhh...it's... probably the best... American pussy... your country has... but you love my... French cock... I can tell!" Rene replies as he keeps his hands on Miss Jackie's tits and squeezes them firmly.

Miss Jackie laughs as she places her hands back against his smooth, muscular chest "Ohhh please! Dream on...you French pussy!"

Rene laughs slightly, "Ahh... you're a tough one... but I'll beat you... and the French... will win this war!" Rene says as he continues to slam his cock up into Miss Jackie's pussy.

Miss Jackie grits her teeth together as she rocks back against his cock as her hot, tanned body drips of sweat "Ohhh...mmm...no...America will win."

Rene grits his again as he uses every bit of strength in his tired, hot, sweat covered body to thrust up into Jackie's hot American pussy. "Ahhh... ohhhh... fuck!" Rene moans in frustration as he starts to cum up inside of Miss Jackie's hot tight pussy.

Miss Jackie closes her eyes and licks her lips as she feels the warm cum of Rene Dupree flood her warm, tight pussy "Ohhhh fucking yeah!" Jackie moan as she nods her head and smiles proudly.

"Ahhh... ohhh shit... fuck... you fucking American..." Rene groans as he licks his lips, not sounding as frustrated as he did a few moments before as Miss Jackie lightly rocks on his cock.

Miss Jackie looks over her shoulder and smiles cutely "Looks like I won..." Jackie licks her lips and then pauses as she bashfully looks down with a soft smile "Ummm...Rene..."

Rene licks his lips and looks at Miss Jackie with a slight smile of his own, "Yeah Miss Jackie... what is it?" He asks as his cock remains in Miss Jackie's hot, wet, cum filled pussy.

Miss Jackie laughs a bit "Well...I know this might sound odd...but would you like to put a truce to our little war...and well...you know celebrate my win?"

Rene laughs a bit and smiles as he slides his hands down the front of Miss Jackie's body and lightly rubs the edges of her pussy , "That... sounds... quite pleasant... and I would love... to celebrate... your victory..."

-END-

12