All Comments on 'The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 1'

by j.g.e. powers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Brady bunch

Just finished re-reading this series ... still one of my favorites. Wish this guy would publish more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incest

I always had the feeling that the Brady family was doing more then acting. I know that if i was the oldest "Brother" i would have been banging all of the girls. Even the youngest one Cindy would have been sharing my bed on a regular bases. Jan was a real turn on to me because little effort was made by the older staff members of the show to hide her budding tits. You could see her little "Pokies" sticking out at the front of her blouses. I knew Jan was a real hottie and every week i watched her on the show, i would run into the bathroom and jerk off. Marcia was ok and of course, i would of been fucking her to just to keep her happy. Who knows, maybe Marcia would have been better in bed then Jan and Cindy being as young as she was might have turned out to be the best of the three. Anyway, this show is what got me and my own Sister started sleeping together. But that is a whole different story that is still going on today. Thank you Marcia, Jan, and Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You lost me...

...when you inexplicably and unnecessarily used the 'n' word on the first page, for Bobby to Cindy...lost all interest...nice job, jerkweed. There is never a need for that, let alone in something that it is so far afield from the theme or 'vibe' of the original source's feeling or concept. Hope you never write again, you have made us all lesser for your ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lost me

You lost me almost immediately with the gratuitous use of a racial slur. Made me roll my eyes and move on.

Cali in Cali

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dead In the water

This story, while starting out well, bombed and was dead in the water when you chose to use that racial slur. Ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bradys

Always hoped for Bob and Cindy to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow that's so dirty but I loved it. Marcia Jan and Greg hot sex

MHunter5MHunter58 months ago

I have often wondered about the Brady Bunch and if any of them harbored naughty thoughts about each other. It is good to see that someone was able to write about it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Marcia is hot I would've been her sex slave I was in love with all three girls Cindy was cute in a mini-skirt at 12-years-old I would have nailed all three.

I was always checking out the girls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous