All Comments on 'The Amsterdam Coffee House'

by SexyShel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Kept my attention and when it ended I found myself wanting more... more Shel, more story and more about the trip! Please don't have us wait too long.

skip.69skip.69about 16 years ago
One ofg the best

stories I have ever read on Literotica. Well done!

BarryOldmanBarryOldmanalmost 4 years ago

Three of my favourite topics in one story; Dam, coffee shops and wife sharing. Hot little story thanks for sharing :).

funcpl124funcpl124over 3 years ago
Super Hot

Please continue the hot story. It was such a turn-on reading your experience with wife sharing. Thanks.

CleevedreamsCleevedreamsover 3 years ago
Your story

You commented on my story...yours is hot too!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Very arousing

That was a very hot story about wife sharing and I’d love to hear more of your time in Amsterdam - the use of the toys in the hotel room, the adventures in Fun4Two and maybe even if you went back to the coffee house and sampled more of Wim and his nephew?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked the story but wonder if it would have happened if the guy were white. Your wife’s first swinger fuck was with two tan colored Egyptian guys and now she’s having sex with a black guy. It seems every story I read about Hotwife’s the white wife eventually seeks out interracial bulls. I guess it’s the taboo factor.

SexyShelSexyShelabout 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous,

The fact that these two stories featured "non white" people was not because I sought out those men because of their colour.

The Egyptian guys were in the right place at the right time with the right attitude. If they had been white British, but with the same attributes then I'm sure the same thing would have happened.

In Amsterdam, it was the "weed" which I think had my knickers soaking and again the place, time and guy was right.

Absolutely I don't look at a person and see the colour of their skin, I see sexiness, style, humour and personality. That's what counts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it.

Randyguy1565Randyguy1565over 1 year ago

Very nice!!

P.S You look fabulous in your profile pic! I just imagined it was you in the black hold-ups fucking that black man! Both my fetishes together!

Thank you. Keep it up. xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyShel@SexyShel
162 Followers
Married woman, bi-sexual and exploring my sexuality, mostly by visiting swingers clubs and resorts with my husband. Except for "Tatty Rides again" all my stories are based on actual events. Tatty Rides Again was the result of a "what if" fantasy one morning. I recommend...