The Amulet of Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her eyes pop open in shock, tears momentarily filled them and slid down her cheeks and then a glazed expression came over her pretty face, her mouth rippled over Jake’s cock and she began to suck and lick harder, her trembling buttocks moving with Mike’s now hard and steady thrusts inside her recently very deflowered cunt.

Jake let out another long groan of pleasure, his heavy heaving balls slapping against her pale chin.

It was a royal sight indeed watching my cousin get it from both ends I can tell you.

“I’m gonna cuuuuuuuuuuuum!” Jake suddenly yelled and he thrust harder and harder into Imogen’s mouth.

“Suck him dry!” I shouted to Imogen and Jake exploded then inside her mouth, creamy cum gushing out and down my cousin’s throat. She sucked, she lapped, she slurped and she did as I had ordered her.

She sucked every last bit of cum out of Jake’s cock and then set about lapping at his cock and balls to get the rest of it down her throat.

Jake was in total shock ecstasy.

“Fucking hell!” he roared, “That’s it you slut, swallow it all, lap it up, oh yes, yes, yes, yes!”

Seeing Jake cum and watching how Imogen handled it was too much for Mike, he began to rapidly increase his speed inside of my cousin’s cunt and a few minutes later he too came, his face was dripping with sweat, his eyes tightly shut, he rammed home his cock into her soaking cunt and let out a screech of sheer unadulterated pleasure.

”OH FUCKING YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!”

Imogen was still mopping up the last of Jake’s spunk when Mike shot his load inside her, his juices flooding out of her in fine spray of pearly hot wetness.

“She’s not even come yet!” Jake marvelled as he looked down at the heaving, bucking girl who was still lapping at his cock and I grinned at his words.

”She will,” I promised him, “Very soon!”

Mike slid out of her dripping cunt and his spunk oozed out of her in a steady hot trickle. He patted her ass and collapsed onto the floor with a groan of contentment.

“That was fucking ace!” he said, “Fucking ace!”

Imogen’s face was sticky with Jeff’s cum and she looked really pleased with herself.

I smiled.

“Time for you to taste pussy for the first time,” I said to Imogen, “Come over here, no don’t get up, crawl over here on all fours, lick those pretty lips, that it, good slave, good girl!”

“Yes Mistress,” Imogen said licking her cum covered lips, “Yes Mistress.”

“Oh yes,” Jake breathed in delight as he watched Imogen’s lithe body sway on all fours toward my parted legs. I hitched my skirt over my thighs and pushed my crotch forward. I don’t wear panties very often and tonight was no exception.

My shaven crotch glistened in its throbbing hot wetness.

I guided Imogen’s head downward, tilting her beautiful head rubbing her face against my juiced up crotch. It felt divine, so divine I wanted to cum there and then but I held off, I wanted it to last a bit longer.

”It’s what you’ve always wanted to do; you like my pussy don’t you? It tastes real good, as good as sucking a cock, in fact you don’t know which one is better because you just love to do both, don’t you?” I whispered to her.

Her tongue flicked in and out of my cunt, licking the sticky wetness and I heard her moan and press her mouth harder into my crotch, lapping at my pussy and I began to moan too. It was just so damn erotic not to mention totally mind blowingly orgasmic.

“Oh Mistress,” she moaned surprising me again as sucked at my labia and then teased my clit with the edge of her teeth, “Oh Mistress, you taste so gooooooood!”

Jake slid over to the chair where I was sitting, stroking my cousin’s hair as she ate my pussy with obvious enjoyment.

”Mind if I fuck her whilst she eats you?” he asked me in a breathless voice stroking my cousin’s trembling ass.

”Go ahead,” I said with a sigh of pleasure and I thrust hard against my cousin’s face, “That’s it Imogen, lick harder, get your tongue inside properly, eat my pussy, hmmmmmmmm, yes, that’s it, oh am I gonna cum real soon, make sure you lick me clean you slut, oh yeeeeeeees!”

The sensation increased for the better when Jake began to fuck her from behind. She was easy to enter as she was well lubed up with Mike’s spunk. Her face was pushed further into my crotch and her tongue went deeper and deeper inside me.

I creamed over her face then, I couldn’t hold on any more, my juices saturated her face and she began to lap at me with eager strong strokes.

I let out a scream of pleasure and bucked into her face frantically as I came. It was a fantastically hot and dirty sensation. I was having my cunt stimulated by my prude of a cousin! She was eating me like a pro and the little slut loved every minute of it!

The thought was so hot and orgasmic I came again, bucking into her face once more and shouting at her to lick harder and harder and also she could cum when Jake came!

Mike didn’t want to be left out of the fun which he had been watching from where he was lying on the floor. His flaccid cock was rising again and he began to pull on it, his hand stroking the long shaft back into life as he watched Jeff and me get our rocks well and truly off with the newly born slut Imogen.

Jake was crowing like a banshee, as he banged my cousin’s eager and hot little cunt.

“I’m cummmmmmmmmmming!” he screamed suddenly, “Oh God I’m cummmmmmmmming!”

As he bucked, so did Imogen, her very first orgasm rising up simultaneously and she gurgled into my cunt, lapping frantically at it, my hands held her head in place and I shouted at her to fucking lick harder which she did and then Jake came, filling her up in several heavy hard strokes, and I filled her mouth up with another load of my juices, and she slurped and licked me until my head was spinning and I crowing in pleasure whilst her own body thrashed back and forth in multiple orgasms.

Jake slid out of her body, falling backwards against the sofa, his chest rising and falling, his cock totally empty and his balls like two shrivelled sacs. He was grinning from ear to ear as he watched Imogen cum.

Imogen was like a controlled rag doll, her body from the neck down was thrashing about but her head was like a piston washer, and finally I let her collapse into a crumple heap at my feet, groaning, mewling and gasping in pleasure.

I looked down, amazed at what had just happened. I was then amazed yet again whey my cousin looked up at me with adoring eyes and said.

“Oh Mistress I love eating your pussy, I hope you will let me do it again!”

“Holy shit,” Jake said and he laughed in delight, “You’ve got yourself a hot bitch for life Mitzy!”

Hadn’t I just!

”I gotta put this hard on somewhere!” Mike gasped, he was still pulling on his cock, cum was beginning to dribble out of it and I pushed the trembling Imogen with my foot.

”Let him jerk off over your tits and face,” I ordered my cousin and she got up to obey my command and minutes later Mike was jerking himself over her willing tits and face, and rubbing his spunk all over her with a happy grin on his face.

“She was fucking fantastic,” Jake said and I pulled my skirt over knees and smiled at him.

“She was,” I said and I turned to Imogen and let her eyes once again lock onto the Amulet, “You liked what you did Imogen, in fact you are wondering why you haven’t done it sooner, you enjoyed sucking my friends cocks and you enjoyed being fucked, your life has been meaningless until now, now you know what you true vocation in life is, to be the dirtiest little slut that you can be, sex is all you’re going to think about from now on, you won’t be able to get enough of it, you’ll feel hot and horny all the time, I bet you’re still hot and horny now?”

“Oh I am Mistress,” Imogen’s voice was full of lust and she squirmed and moaned softly, “I’ve been incomplete for so long, you’ve given me a reason to live!”

I made Imogen get on her hands and knees again and clean up Mike and Jake’s cocks with her mouth and tongue. She obeyed me instantly and when the task was done I made her thank them both which she did almost shyly. It was quite sweet really, there was my cousin thanking my two friends for fucking her, not to mention coming over and in her!

“Jesus,” Mike said as he reached for his boxer shorts, “That Amulet is hot stuff Mitzy!”

I made Imogen kneel on the floor, her eyes on me like a devoted puppy, watching me, waiting for her next command.

“It’s not as hot as Imogen is going to become,” I said with a chuckle and I turned back to my cousin.

“I bet there are men where you work who want to fuck you Imogen,” I said softly, “Am I right?”

She nodded her head at my words.

“Well you’re going to fuck them all,” I said to my cousin, “You’ll be the demure little prude of an Advertising Executive on the surface but very soon all the men in your company are going to know that you are a hot little slut that they can fuck to their heart’s content, and you’ll love every single minute of it because you’ll be living out your hidden desires, and you’re going to tell me everything because I’m your Mistress and I have to know what a dirty little bitch you are and are going to be.”

“Yes Mistress,” Imogen said nodding her heading vigorously at my words, “I’ll tell you everything, you have to know everything because you’re my Mistress!”

Jeff and Mike both laughed.

“You’ve sure got her number now,” Jeff said with a wide grin, “Hey can we borrow her now and then, she’s hot stuff and worth fucking again that’s for sure!”

“Any time,” I said smiling at my friends, “Share her with your friends if you want, she won’t say no, she doesn’t know how to any more, do you Imogen?”

“No Mistress,” Imogen said and she smiled at Mike and Jeff.

And so ends and begins this tale about the Amulet of Hidden Desires and how Imogen became my slave and sex pet.

I should feel guilty about what I’ve done to Imogen, really I should, after all she is my cousin but she was such a prude and a bitch I’m sorry to say I don’t feel guilty at all and what’s more I’ve actually enjoyed it, more than I expected in fact.

And don’t feel sorry for her dear reader because Imogen is really enjoying herself now the Amulet has released all her hidden desires.

We’re “best” friends now, she tells me everything, and my family think its great we are getting on so well. I had to use the Amulet on my family ever so slightly so they wouldn’t think it odd that Imogen called me Mistress but it was a small price to pay and everyone is happy, especially Imogen!

Would you believe Imogen has also gone up the corporate ladder even faster now she is putting out to her male colleagues at work!

How ironic is that or what?

She’s fucked nearly every man in the Company now, from the post boy to all the CEO’s.

Mike and Jake “borrow” her from time to time as I said they could. She’s heavily into group sex; she can’t get enough of it in fact.

The Amulet has had a very potent effect on my cousin and recently I caught her in my spare room with the TV Repair guy, I heard the groans and grunting when I came in from work and I went upstairs to investigate.

Now Imogen has never been with a Black guy before, the only person of colour she has ever known was my Grandmother who was from India and she has the usual small town prejudices against Black people but there she was lying on her bed with this handsome Black guy between her legs, his buttocks rising and falling, his groans of pleasure a joy to my ears. He was sucking one tit and feeling up the other and Imogen was squeezing his buttocks and bucking against him, crowing out her pleasure as he hammered home his cock into her willing body.

He was real embarrassed when he saw me at the bedroom door but I just laughed and told him to get on with it which he did.

He apologized to me afterward whilst Imogen was in the shower. He came downstairs, fastening his trousers up, and looking sheepish.

”She jumped me whilst I was fixing your TV set,” he confessed as I handed him a cup of coffee, “I stood up to fix the aerial and she suddenly on her knees in front of me! She’s one hot piece of white ass if you don’t mind me saying so!”

”I don’t mind at all,” I assured him with a grin and then it was then I had a deliciously wicked idea.

”I bet you have friends who wouldn’t mind having a piece of her slut ass,” I said casually to him.

His dark eyes glinted; he was a handsome man, tall and dark, with a shaven head and sensuous full lips.

“I’ve got a lot of friends who’d love a piece of her slut ass,” he admitted, “She sucked and fucked me like a bitch in heat, she was awesome!”

“She’s more than willing to do more,” I said smiling at him, ”How about you arranging a little party for Imogen, a nice little gang bang of say about, six or seven men?”

He looked uncertain and I chuckled.

”She’s up for it, I think you know that.”

He knew it alright, he had, had a taste of my cousin’s ravenous sexual appetite and he wanted more.

“What’s in it for you?” the shrewd man asked me.

“Just knowing my cousin is being royally fucked is all that I could ever ask for,” I replied honestly and he laughed in delight.

The TV repair guy set up a great party for Imogen a week later, he even kindly taped it for me and it was absolutely fantastically horny, especially as Imogen told me all about it. She was squirming with pleasure as she told me how all these guys had pleasured her over and over again.

Turned out there were ten of them, and it was one hell of a house party.

My favourite part of the video when I did finally see it was when Imogen was laying on the floor, a cock up her ass, a cock in her cunt, a cock in her mouth, and two mouths sucking her heaving little titties dry but that was later, the best part for me came after Lynden the TV Repair guy bought Imogen home after the party, she was rank with spunk, had a sticky face and she was drunk with pleasure as well as smiling like a Cheshire cat who has got the best of the cream.

She wobbled when she walked, Lynden had to hold her arm and I noticed she was leaking from both her ass and cunt.

“She was fucking awesome,” Lynden told me with a grin, “She’s a female stallion, we’ve gotta do this regularly Mitzy, the guys loved her, she’s their kind of slut, filthy, dirty, and willing to do everything they want!”

“It was just so great Mistress,” Imogen’s voice was slurred, “I came so many times I lost count.”

“Why don’t you give Lynden his goodnight kiss,” I said smiling at my eager and very happy slut of a cousin, “And then go and have a nice hot shower.”

Imogen dropped to her knees and seconds later Lynden was groaning in pleasure as she sucked on his cock, giving him his “goodnight” kiss and getting her “special treat” in return.

“You’ve got some sort of control over that girl,” Lynden said ten minutes later after he had shot his load down Imogen’s throat and she had swallowed every last drop and was making her wobbly way up the stairs to the shower after thanking him for her “special treat.”

“That I do,” I admitted but would say no more, “Will once a month do?”

“Sure will,” Lynden said and kissed me on the cheek and then he was gone whistling happily.

I went upstairs and waited for Imogen to finish her shower. She looked so cute and innocent in my fluffy white bathrobe, her cheeks red and flushed.

“I’m so happy Mistress,” she blurted out to me taking me by surprise and her eyes were drawn to the Amulet whose green eye glinted at her powerfully, “You know I want to make you happy too?”

The Amulet was slowly changing her, her hidden desires were now part of her, like I said it is far more powerful than simple hypnosis, it changes you from within and you stay changed forever.

I still call up my ex-boyfriend now again for oral sex, he’s married now to the girl I caught him in bed with, my ex-friend, he’s got a kid on the way, but he drops everything when I call him and comes right over and I get the best clit sucking a girl could ever ask for.

I realise now that I am quite a vengeful person, I mean I’m not in love with my ex any more, I just like to use him now and again and he just loves to service me. I could quite easily make him my slave too but I choose not to, Imogen is far more pleasurable and fun and I’ve even grown quite fond of her too!

“Do you really want to make me happy?” I asked in an amused and slightly mocking voice and Imogen became anxious and she nodded her head vigorously.

“Yes, yes, I do, I want to make you very happy.”

“Well you make me happy by being the dirty little slut you are,” I said as I tugged open her robe and slid my hand onto her breast and began to pluck at the tender bud, she moaned and pushed her tit hard against my hand, “The dirtier you are the happier I feel, the more men you fuck and suck, the happier I am.”

I pushed her against the wall and began to lick at her tits, moving from one to the other whilst she moaned in pleasure, stroking my head with soft eager hands.

“Can I suck your tits Mistress?” she asked me breathlessly surprising yet again and I felt my cunt juice up. I let her tug on my t-shirt, and push my bra over my straining breasts.

“My beloved Mistresses’ tits,” she breathed almost reverently, “Thank you for letting me suck them, oh thank you Mistress!” and lowered her mouth to one of my nipples, her words made my cunt contract even harder and I almost came there and then!

She licked the rippling areoles slowly and lovingly, taking her time and I sighed with pleasure.

“Oh how I love my beloved Mistress,” she moaned and I felt her hand push under my skirt and she began to finger me, rubbing me in my hot and now even wetter slit, and I groaned softly “Can I eat your pussy, oh please let me eat your pussy?!”

There was nothing more I wanted in the world than to have Imogen’s eat my pussy but I wanted to make her sweat.

“Get on your knees and beg me,” I ordered her, “Let me know how much you want to eat my pussy?”

She slid to her knees in an instant, her eyes wide and bright, her voice breathless with desire.

“Oh mistress please let me eat your pussy,” she begged me and she pushed up my skirt with both hands and began to kiss my crotch, soft kisses, pleading kisses which made me gasp in delight and shock, “I want you to come in my face, I love it when you come over my face, you taste so delicious, oh your Pussy is all that I want right now!”

Her mouth was all that I wanted right now! I was pressed against the wall, my legs parted with Imogen kneeling on the floor with me and she was kissing my crotch again.

I was so stunned I couldn’t speak for a moment, she took my silence to mean I didn’t want her to eat my pussy, and she looked up at me almost desperately and my mouth dropped open as tears filled her eyes.

”Don’t deny me Mistress,” she begged me tearfully, “Please don’t deny me my pleasure!”

I pushed her into my bedroom and ordered her to lie on the bed which she quickly did. I slipped out of my skirt and discarded the rest of my clothes.

I climbed on the bed and lowered myself onto her face, slowly, softly, rubbing my crotch up and down on her chin and lips. Her tongue was like hot red snake, and her hands gripped my hips and she pulled me hard onto her face making me cry out in pure pleasure as she gobbled at my cunt like a starving woman.

I began to pump up and down on her face, forcing my crotch into her mouth. She took it, sucking, licking, slurping harder, no complaints, just moaning, and she stroked my bottom almost lovingly, I was cumming, I could feel it rising up inside me, wave after wave of pleasure that made me screech out in joy and ecstasy.

My juices overflowed, I felt them rush out of me, and Imogen lapped them up in a frenzy of groaning, mewling and gurgling. She came as well, her body going into delightful spasms as my orgasm triggered off her own release, crying out in delight and then licking and licking and licking until my cunt was numb and throbbing.