The Amulet of Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came three times that evening, all courtesy of Imogen who licked, sucked and fingered my cunt into pure ecstasy. She was like a pleasure machine in the bed and she kept telling me that she wanted to please me, and that nothing made her happier than pleasing me!

I realised fully as I lay on my bed with Imogen in my arms that I now owned my cousin body and soul, she was trapped by her desires that the Amulet had dragged out of her primordial being. She truly belonged to me in every way that was possible.

“Can I please you any more?” she purred in my ear, nibbling at it with soft sweet kisses whilst she stroked my breasts with her soft hands, cupping my mounds and fondling them.

She gasped when I pushed my hand into her panties and began to finger her cunt. Her pussy was really sore from the banging it had taken from Lynden’s friends and her eyes began to water almost immediately but she obligingly parted her legs, and pushed hard on my fingers.

“Are you sore down there?” I asked and she nodded her head, “Nice and sore?”

”Very nice and sore,” she whispered and moaned.

I pulled my hand out of her cunt and made her lick my fingers which she did, licking each finger with a long soft hot red tongue.

I stroked her mouth with my spittle covered fingers.

“You’re going to visit Lynden and his friends every month,” I said to her, “And you’re going to be better than you were before, aren’t you?”

”Oh yes,” she said and she began to nuzzle my left nipple arousing me again, “I like Lynden and his friends, they know how to fuck me until I cum!”

I yawned, I was very tired. I pushed Imogen off my tit and told her to go to her bed in the spare room.

“Can’t I stay with you?” she said pleadingly and I sighed and started to refuse.

“I’ll sleep on the floor,” she said eagerly, “Or by your feet, you might want me in the night!”

The thought of Imogen sleeping next to my feet turned me on big time though I didn’t let it show and I said in a bored voice.

”You can sleep by my feet, but don’t get in my way.”

Imogen happily slid down the bed upon hearing my words and contentedly rested her face by my warm feet. It was an odd sensation to feel her warm breath against the soles of my feet, but it certainly was not unpleasant.

“You will tell me if I am not pleasing you properly or if I am disobedient?” she said and the she added what was obviously a hidden desire that had been pulled from deep within her to the surface by the Amulet, “If I displease you in any way you will punish me, won’t you, I want you to punish me if I am not pleasing you!”

My heart hammered in my chest and I said in a voice that was surprisingly calm.

”I will certainly tell you if you are not pleasing me, but how would you like me to punish you Imogen, I mean I want to make sure you learn your lesson after all.”

“You’d have to spank me really hard,” she said in a husky voice, “On my bottom with a paddle or a slipper, the harder the better, it will make me work harder to serve you better!”

Now I’ve never had a fetish to spank anyone before but Imogen’s desire was incredibly appealing to me.

“I think that can be arranged,” I said and I smiled into my soft pillow, “I think we can start tomorrow in fact, remind me in the morning to punish you for not thanking Lynden for bringing you home after your party, in fact I think you should tell me when you think you’ve been remiss so that I don’t miss an opportunity to help you learn all the lessons you have to learn.”

I heard Imogen sigh with pleasure at my words and suddenly an electric sensation ran up and down my body as her lips rubbed against the soles of my feet and she began to kiss my feet! I wasn’t expecting that!

I gasped as her long sensual tongue flicked and curled around each of my toes one after the other. I stretched my foot, rubbing her mouth with it and she gently held my foot in both her hands and began to lick the sole is steady strokes.

“Hmmmmmmmm,” I heard her say as her hot sweet tongue did its work.

“Do you like it Mistress?” she said in a muffled voice a few minutes later.

“I’d like it better if you shut up and get on with it,” I said ungraciously.

“Sorry Mistress,” she said contritely and she began to lap at my feet with eager strokes of her tongue and then when each foot was moist and damp from her tongue ministrations, she began to kiss my toes, and the soles of my feet, moaning as she did. She was turned on I realised in delicious shock!

“Am I a good slave to you my Mistress?” she moaned, “Am I?”

”You’re about adequate,” I heard myself say and she whimpered softly.

“I want to be more than adequate,” she said and I realised she was on the verge of tears again. My cunt contracted in pleasure and I said, “You must punish me if I am not adequate enough.”

“You will be eventually,” I said yawning,” But not just yet and I certainly will punish you, and you will thank me afterward, won’t you?”

“Yes Mistress!” she gasped in delight at my words, “Of course I will!” She began to frantically lick and kiss my feet again, saying over and over again how happy she was that she was my slave and I was her Mistress and that tomorrow was a day she was looking forward to because I was going to punish her for all her inadequacies.

I was lulled into slumber with Imogen licking and kissing my toes, totally content that my Amulet bewitched slave was doing her duty and would continue to do so in the most deliciously filthy ways that I could think off.

Tomorrow was certainly another day, I was going to buy a paddle and I was going to use it on Imogen’s ass and she was going to thank me every time it landed on her tender little rump.

Before I finally drifted into sleep, I whispered another word of thanks in my prayers to Granny for the Amulet of Hidden Desires, but most of all I thanked her for my cousin Imogen, my slave, my whore, my slut and now my devoted and contented lover…