The Analyst and Mrs. White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if you order me."

"Will it excite you to know that you are doing that for me and that I am watching?"

"Yes, very much. It is something that I shouldn't do but I am being made to."

"Good. When it is happening you will feel exactly as if you are truly being fucked and you will be able to describe what you are doing and feeling. You will not realise that your husband is not really there until I tell you that he is not. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Chocolate cucumber" I brought her out.

Suddenly she went bright red and looked guiltily into her lap, occasionally looking around surreptitiously.

"Stephanie I want you to undress for this man. I want you to let him see your body."

"He's my husband Sir!"

"I don't care Stephanie, he's just a man to me. I want you to display yourself for this man. I want to be proud of you in your nakedness." Slowly she stood and began undressing for me, and for the fictitious man. Finally naked she stood trembling but displayed herself more at my command. Her crinkled hard nipples rose and fell noticeably.

"Now kneel down on the floor and present yourself nicely so that he can fuck you.. I am going to give you to him to fuck."

"Oh please! Oh please!" Though she was begging me not to make her she complied as though totally willing, finally kneeling on the carpet with her back arched and her legs apart, exposing her wide-open cunt to the man she believed to be behind her.

"Stephanie, he has a big erection and he is going to stick it into you. He's been given my permission to use you and he is going to fuck you hard and fast. He is going to start when I count to 3. You may cum when I give you permission if you need to."

"Yes. Thank you Sir." Her voice barely audible and her head hidden behind her hair as she looked toward me and away from her pretend lover.

"1, 2, 3." A groan came from her throat and her body arched as she believed a cock was entering her.

"Oh God. Oh God. He's nearly as big as you Sir!"

"Yes. And remember I am watching. Remember that you are doing this because I have control over you sexually. I have haven't I Stephanie?"

"Yes! Yes!" I caressed her swaying breasts as they shook with her movements and squeezed her pebble like nipples.

Her beautiful body continued to grind and push back onto the cock only she knew was there. It was obvious that she really believed she was being fucked. Her face was full of concentration, strands of hair were beginning to stick to her damp face and whimpers and a soft mewling sound were coming from her mouth. It was strange yet arousing seeing watching the sight of someone being fucked yet with no one else there.

I moved in front of her and took out my aching cock. Combing my fingers into her hair I lifted her face onto me. She slid down my length and then began to convulse as she attempted to restrain her orgasm.

"Yes Stephanie you have two cocks in you. Such a naughty slut. You have to take both of them don't you?"

A strangled noise came from her mouth and her head bobbed desperately.

"The other man will cum when I do. You can then cum yourself. Make sure you are really trying to pleasure both of us now Stephanie."

Again the bobbing movements and then the exciting hot movements of her mouth sucking rhythmically up and down me. It was heaven and I was not going to stop myself spurting deep inside her mouth when the moment arrived. Her mouth pressed down in time with the perceived thrusting of the cock into her dripping hungry cunt. The ache at the base of my cock increased and then overtook me. I was vaguely aware of hearing my own loud sigh of pleasure as my hips jerked and then pulsed with my seed flowing into her mouth. She gagged a little but then controlled herself and her body seemed to tense as she was expecting spunk to fill her both ends. I watched as her body stiffened then relaxed into her own orgasm, the shaking and muscular spasms almost bringing her mouth from me until I held her head down. Muffled screams came from my groin as her orgasm hit, gradually dying to soft moans.

"He's coming out now Stephanie. Hold still until he has dressed and left." We both stayed as we were, her mouth still on me, the movements less pronounced as she sucked me dry, her hips still raised and presented fully after her rutting.

"He's gone now. He's left the office. You can come up."

"He knows doesn't he? He knows all about us! He knows that I am such a slut and giving my body to you!" Her voice rose with concern and fear.

"Chocolate cucumber". She knelt silently before me.

"You must never speak of this with your husband. Not even a hint or a single word or phrase. You must never bring this up, nor will he. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"as far as you are concerned it is still our secret and you must believe that he did it after being hypnotised by me. Understand?"

"Yes."

"You will remember being fucked. You will remember your excitement at being offered to another man by me. You are happy that I think sufficiently of you that I feel confident that you will be a good slut for me that I can trust you to pleasure others."

"Yes." My sudden concern faded as I realised I had covered a possible problem.

"On Tuesday evening you will have sex with your husband. You have to regardless of whether he feels like it or not. If necessary you are to use every device that she could even using your mouth on him if necessary. Remember you are to continue as though your sluttish behaviour in front of him had not occurred. Your husband is to cum inside you as he fucks you but you would have to wait for release until you described what happened in detail and have been granted permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You are to realise that your husband means nothing to me. I am simply instructing you to have sex with another man than me?"

"Yes."

"All the time you are seducing him and being fucked you will be aware that you are carrying out my instructions and doing it for me again. Having sex because I require you to do it. It is happening only because I want you to do so and that you have been given to another by me even though he does know that himself. You will only have sex with him on the day and at the time you are instructed. Is all this clear to you?"

"Yes."

Each week I would instruct her to have sex at a particular time or refrain from having sex that week. Each time she was to understand that I was offering her body to another. She became so aware of the fact that I could use her even when I wasn't even present that she admitted her arousal and frustration when being fucked at these times that it was like physical pain. She was far more humiliated by this than even having to frig herself off for me over the phone. The first time she described seducing and fucking her husband she was sitting naked for me. Her thighs began to squeeze together and she rocked on the surface of the chair as she described the events. Her need was obvious and building. I told her to lean back in the chair and as she did her thighs opened revealing her reddened lips covered in her wetness. I allowed her to touch herself as she was talking and she did so without thinking to start with, by the time she realised it was too late for her, she was begging for release between gasps of narrative. She came with my permission as she described how she felt with someone's cock inside her, someone that I had told her to fuck. When she stood the chair was stained with her considerable leakage's.

Eventually I decided to make use of her in the evenings. As she sat dressed and ready to leave one morning I put her under again. Her face, as she sat there, betrayed none of the animalistic sexual gymnastics that she had so recently partaken of moments earlier, other than a flush around her cheeks and throat.

"Stephanie I wish you to meet me on Tuesday evening in the multi-storey car park near the office. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes."

"I want you to be on the first floor near the west side. You will not realise beforehand that you are to meet me though you will have made an excuse to your husband previously.

Part 2 Stephanie's story

I had been horny as usual all day. I vaguely remembered times in the past when sex wasn't such a large part of my existence. Each day now I would be hot and wet thinking about the previous Saturday or the times I had had to fuck Andrew my husband. I still found it difficult to believe that I was such a slut in my behaviour with Stephen or Sir as I mostly thought of him. When I fucked Andrew for him I still thought of the time that he had watched me in his office. Having two cocks in me was amazing; that image and the image of Sir watching me do his bidding was such a continual turn on. I realised that Sir was hypnotising me of course, that he was behind everything that I was becoming but that in itself was so arousing. It was so good being such a naughty slut, so fulfilling. I was determined that I should continue to be good for him. I couldn't bear to think of him deciding that he had had enough of me. What would become of me then?

On Tuesday I realised that I must do something. The vague realisation that Sir had commanded me under hypnosis was there but I couldn't focus on exactly what it was. I knew I was to go out in the evening but not where. Andrew would be late home so I left him a note saying I was going out, giving an excuse that would satisfy him. I guessed that I would be meeting Sir so I had bought some new matching underwear. A front fastening black bra and very brief thong. I blushed as I dressed. The clothes that I picked out weren't the classiest that I possessed but I wanted to make sure that he had as easy access to my body as I could offer him. I covered my underwear in a thin woollen cardigan and a skirt with buttons down the front.

I drove into town and parked in the multi-storey car park on the second floor. I sat there for a few moments not understanding why I was there but aware that Sir had probably had me come here to meet him though it was something new to meet him outside his office. My lack of real understanding of what I was doing and why didn't worry me for some strange reason.

Suddenly Sir's car pulled into the space next to mine. Immediately I saw him I felt myself flush and become excited that he wanted to see me and possibly more. I locked my car and climbed in beside him. He smiled at me and I leant over and kissed him, the warmth of his lips sending shudders running down my spine.

"Hello Sir. I thought the reason for me being here was you." I grinned at him.

He grinned back. "Yes Stephanie I thought you would guess. Turn and face me I want to hypnotise you again." My insides turned to jelly at his words.

Suddenly I was aware of him driving the car out of the car park. I remembered that I was to be hypnotised but had o memory of what he had said. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't. It was like that. I accepted it. We drove out of town. Before long we were on the motorway and at stopped at the entrance to a car park next door to a service station. It wasn't part of the service station car park but a separate one. He told me to get out and sit in the back. It felt strange being in the back as he drove fully into the car park. We passed a few cars near the entrance and then we pulled into the car park proper. Inside there were about four cars all widely spaced and each had people standing around outside them. We parked a distance from all of them and Sir got out and sat in the back with me. So this was what he wanted. My body had hoped for something like this, I was so ready, I wanted him so much, his hands, his cock. Oh God yes!

After shutting the door he took me in his arms. I felt his lips run over my ears and held him tight before relaxing into his body and kissing him full on the lips. I felt my body heating up as my lips parted and he took my mouth with his tongue. I was swooning, I loved him kissing me, his kisses were so different to Andrew's. He pulled away from and looked at me. Suddenly I noticed a movement behind him out of the window! There were a couple of men outside looking in. I cried out and held Sir tight.


"There ... there are men outside!"

"Yes I guess so. Look there are two behind you as well." I turned to see two more leering in behind me too. I felt myself shaking with anxiety. Would they be dangerous?

"We'll have to go somewhere else."

"No this will be fine." He pulled my mouth to his and we kissed again. Suddenly I felt his hand on the outside of my cardigan at my breast. I went to take it away but my hand simply covered his and instead of removing it I held and squeezed it on me. It felt wicked allowing him to do this whilst being watched. He continued to kiss me and my insides were melting. He put the hand covering his around his neck then I began to realise that he was undoing my buttons. I squirmed under him as this was going on and then I felt the coolness of his hand on the upper slopes of my breast. It felt so good, but there were people!

Gradually his kisses and gentle fondling had their effect, I couldn't fully concentrate and the importance of the men watching lessened in importance. His hand left my breast and slowly moved my cardigan over my shoulders. My apprehension returned as I knew my bra was now showing clearly in the half light inside the car, but he continued and the wickedness returned to fuel my rising arousal. He slid the cardigan down even further trapping my arms behind me causing my breasts to thrust forward. I felt bound, felt unable to resist.

"I think they will be excited by the sight of your breasts Stephanie."

"Oh God. Please." My nipples hardened more, aching now. I remembered being given to Andrew by Sir. Having to undress for him. This was the same though worse, these were strangers. Andrew had seen me naked even though he was fucking me because of Sir.

The straps were eased down over my shoulders and then his fingers found and opened the front clasp. I felt the material slide off them as I looked up into his eyes. My nipples were puckering more in the coolness of the inside of the car and I could imagine the sight to those outside. His fingers took them and it didn't matter as much, his hands kneading my sensitive breasts. The skin felt taut as though the breasts were enlarged inside it. My arousal was soaring and he pinched my nipples as he kissed me. My breasts were bare and displayed. I was being fondled in front of people. I wasn't trying to escape. I was in fact eager! How much of it was me? How much ordained in hypnosis? Sometimes I could tell that my actions had been imprinted, doing things that I would obviously not and feeling it, but at others, even when doing things I would never have done it still felt right somehow. I stole a glimpse at the faces outside. The men looked hungry. I shuddered and then I wanted them to feast on me, on my body. I thought of their cocks, hard cocks. I thought of them hard because of me, of my tits. My back arched, pushing them out, more obvious for them. I felt my vagina fill.

Within my fluttering consciousness I became aware that his hand had moved from my breasts and I felt it on my thigh. It slid up the inside, rucking up my skirt with it until I knew the full length of my thighs were on view. For a moment fear gripped me again. I leant my side into Sir, though still not hiding my flesh. His fingers touched me through my panties and I jerked uncontrollably as they began teasing my covered cunt hidden under my skirt still. My breasts were on display and it was obvious to all these dirty men that I was being fingered over my panties. I was gasping into Sir's mouth as we kissed again. I was told to free my arms. I did so and then he had me unfasten my skirt. It was physically difficult but it wasn't something I could not do. I knew that even if I refused he could hypnotise me and make me. He could make me do anything he wanted! But that wasn't the biggest reason; I wanted these hungry men to see me. I undid the buttons as I felt his fingers move under my panties now and touch the flesh without any obstruction my eyes closed and I sighed. I was so hot, so hot. He had my panties around my knees and I was naked now my bra had come off fully. I was naked for him to use and the men to see. My face was burning but my cunt was so needy. I had to let him, I couldn't bare for him to stop just now. I stole another glance at the men leering in through the window and I thought I was going to cum right then. Their eyes didn't meet mine but were focused on my tits and cunt. That's what they wanted, that's what I wanted them to see. My cunt was so wet! I looked down and saw my thighs spread without my knickers confining them. I had no idea of them coming off nor of my opening wide for his fingers. Fingers were sliding so obviously inside me. I was throbbing and throbbing with need with each movement. His fingers glistened in the dim light, everyone staring at them. I couldn't believe the performance I was giving. I was so proud that Sir thought my body exciting enough to share with these strangers. Naked, laying back, thrusting up onto those wonderfully arousing fingers. Then I groaned as his hand left me.

"Open my trousers, take me out. Suck me. Show them what you can do." There was a ringing in my ears as I fumbled with his fastenings. I felt him lift and pull then down further. He was so hard and hot. His cock was superb, so beautiful, so demanding of me, my prime user. I leant over kissing it, but he made me kneel on the seat. It was so awful, so humiliating, so exhilarating, as my mouth enveloped his manhood my bottom was raised high for the men outside. They would see the bulge of my lips so near to them. I knew I was really wet, they would see my juices glistening. His cock was wonderful inside my mouth as I sucked it deep feeling it possessing me. His hand snaked below me, pushing one thigh off the seat. My mouth bobbing up and down on his meat as it filled me. One foot was on the floor now, I was spread, open, exhibited to those strangers with such hard cocks outside. My concentration was gone, my thoughts rebounding from one sexual thing to the next relentlessly. My body out of my own control.

"I think they like seeing you. Seeing that dripping cunt and eager mouth. Don't you?" Again I bobbed my head on him as I tried to mouth the words around his thick cock. "Touch yourself. Make yourself cum."

Thankfully my head was hidden as I did as I was ordered but I never considered not doing it. My pubic area was wet, my fingers slid over me and then into me. I used the wetness, lubricated my clit, fingers stiff as I rubbed myself frantically. All the time thinking of the men inches away, watching this lewdness. I came. My body convulsed, my mouth had to slip off him, juices soaked me. What had I done?

In a stupor I felt him moving me, awkward in the back of the car. I was over him, straddling his legs, opened. My fingers found him, found that wonderful cock and I slid down its length, tears dripped down my cheeks as I groaned in delight. I had to hold the seat behind me making sure that I was exhibiting myself. My tits thrusts forward, my legs splayed showing his cock entering and sliding out as I moved desperately up and down that hard flesh, so glad it was inside my body, going so deep within me, possessing me. He allowed me to cum when I wanted. I became mad in my desires. I came over and over. His hands touched me, fondled, and squeezed my tits as I bounced up and down on him. Once his fingers slid between us and touched my clit sending me spinning again. Oh God the men! It didn't matter. Nothing mattered except being fucked. I wanted them to see me used by Sir as he had seen Andrew use me. The car was full of noise now, grunts and cries and whimpers, mine. Jerking on him, thrusting out, displaying, wanting, wanting. Within my own noise I heard the deep groan from him that signalled his own orgasm. It triggered one final tearing orgasm in me. I slumped against him, feeling wetness leak from me, hearing my blood pumping, feeling his hard body hot through his shirt. My body pulsed with sensation as I half lay not wanting to move.