The Analyst and Mrs. White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I was lifted from him, not wanting it. Then I took his cock again into my mouth, sucking our juices, tasting the earthiness of his semen and the tanginess of my own spendings. So tired but satisfied to hold him and clean him. Pulled of I sat spread, passively allowing his fingers to take his semen on his fingers to my mouth, hungry for his seed still. Finally I cleaned myself with tissues as he watched. Only one man remained outside now behind slightly misted windows. Sir was dressed again by the time I had finished. I was also allowed to dress and sometime during the next few minutes the remaining man disappeared into the night.

We drove away. Both of us silent but content inside the car as twilight set in. Nearing our town Sir stopped the car in a small secluded side road. I looked at him and I knew he wanted me again. I felt myself shudder with excitement and my chest tighten. He opened his door and came round my side and took me out. Without words being spoken he turned me and bent me at the waist, with my hands on the car and my legs spread. My skirt was lifted. He wanted more. He wanted my body again. Outside. Here by the road. My panties were pulled down to my knees and I could feel further leakings from my cunt. My breathing was deep as I waited, my breasts hanging beneath me. Suddenly he thrust into me. It was easy, I was easy. Then he surprised me and came out after only a couple of thrusts. I felt his hands part my buttocks, opening me further. I felt his cock against my anus! Oh God! No! He pushed and it slid off. Please God no! Again he tried to enter me there but I was too tense for him. After a few tries he had me stand and face him again. I had a feeling he had put me under. I felt relaxed. I was aroused. I wanted him to fully use me. Make use of me in every way. He had used my cunt and mouth. My bottom was virgin, no one else had used me there, I wanted to feel that he had possession of me everywhere. I wanted to know that I was fully his. It was wicked but it didn't matter. I needed to feel that I was totally his.

I was turned and resumed my previous position, kicking my panties away. He sank deep into my sopping cunt and then his palms spread me. Oh God yes. I knew myself relaxing as I felt the heat of his cock rub against me, against my virgin opening. I was still a little tight but my muscles had stopped contracting. His smooth knob pushed slowly but firmly and I pushed back onto myself onto him. My head arched up and my mouth opened as I held my breath forcing his member into me. His knob pushed through and we both stopped a moment. My breath came out in a deep animal sigh. I could feel him pushing deeper, stretching my anal ring around the thickness of his slippery cock, deeper and deeper. It hurt, it was uncomfortable but I adjusted to him, feeling my body now totally stuffed by him. It was as though he had his arm inside me, I felt totally servile as I accepted what felt like a huge invasion of him inside me. I felt myself shaking as he began to move in and out, the pain and discomfort changing to something far more earthy, debauched and stirring. Oh God I wanted him to take me. His hand cupped my sex, rubbed me as he rode me. I felt him rub his cock through my inner thin membranes. His finger ground over my clit as he powered in and out slowly, the ring of my opening running up and down his length. I was being buggered. I was just a collection of orifices. I wanted this. The stinging in my anus changed from burning to a more acceptable throbbing. Suddenly arousal hit me as I thought of what was being done to me. My bra was too tight as I leant over and gasped for air. My hips were controlled by the rhythm of his cock. Orgasm was rushing at me like a runaway bus. He came in me, I could feel it differently to when he came in my cunt. A hand managed to cover my mouth as I screamed and shook beneath him.

After that evening I couldn't believe what I had done but the thoughts always left me longing for more. For days I could feel the stinging in my bottom. Each time I did the feelings of being possessed fully swept over me. Now I had given myself fully, in every way in every hole, privately and pubicly. There was nothing I had not given him. He had my mouth, my cunt, my mind and now my bottom. He had shown others that he possessed me. I was owned.

I began to notice men furtively looking at me far more. It embarrassed me and I couldn't keep from looking down instead of keeping the proud façade that I normally could hold. Nor did I do anything to stop them; rather I allowed their looks of appraisal without hiding myself or turning away. In the house I wore less and less even when I knew I wasn't allowed release, when out I kept buttons loose that I wouldn't have done, even occasionally not wearing a bra. I loved the caresses of men's looks and my nipples and juices would respond every time. At home I wanted to be naked, to be aware of my sexuality on display.

At the weekend it was raining and I drove to our Saturday meeting with no clothing whatsoever under my Mac other than a suspender belt and stockings! He laughed and called me a perfect slut. I felt so proud. Master used all my openings again and I was left exhausted, sore and fulfilled.

The following week I found myself shopping for a new black dress, new underwear and hold up stockings. The dress was silk, simple and classy but when I stood looking at myself in only my stockings and underwear I knew that Sir would be happy with the sight of me. I looked like some sexy classy whore. In the afternoon I bathed and shaved my cunt lips. Later I put up my hair. I spent a long time ensuring that I looked perfect. I put on my new clothes, checked myself out, worrying about small imperfections. Andrew hadn't arrived back as he was working late so I left a note for him telling him that I would be late and not wait up. Andrew had become much more passive and accepting as I had begun to carry out Sir's commands and dictate the sexual activities to him. It was almost as if he wanted to renounce any control he once had over me.

I met Sir in the car park again. When I got into the passenger seat he told me that he was going to hypnotise me again which sent shivers of excitement down my spine again. . After I was unsure whether he had or not but I certainly felt aroused and relaxed. We drove in his car but I was uncertain where we actually were even though it was only a few minutes from the car park. I hadn't really been able to concentrate. We parked on the road by a house and he led me up to the door.

I had no idea why we were there or where we were. Nor when the door was opened by a middle aged man could I recognise him either. Sir took my arm and we followed the man into a large lounge. As I looked around I saw two sofas and two armchairs facing an empty fireplace. There were four men present other than Sir. One was perhaps younger than him, the rest older. Strangers. All wore suits most had drinks. I was led over to the fireplace and stood facing the men as Sir moved and sat on the arm of a sofa. They all looked at me, assessing. I wanted to close my eyes and hide but found that I couldn't. I could blink normally but I had to see them, allow them access into me through my eyes.

One of the men spoke. A deep voice, a voice of command.

"Why are you here child?"

"My Master is offering me to you. To satisfy your needs by your use of me." It was like a trigger. The words simply came out without conscious thought yet I knew the profound truth in them. I felt myself trembling and my eyes searched for Sir. He nodded comfortingly and my trembling ceased and I was very aware of the deep throbbing of my sex. My mouth was dry and my breathing coming fast.

"You are content to be offered such?"

"Yes. I am." Suddenly I felt relaxed. I felt like a queen. My sexuality reigned supreme. I was my body, my needs, a sexual object. Nothing else about me mattered. Sir and these men would allow me to be what I desired. They would know how to treat me, what I needed. They would satisfy me.

The man who had spoken gestured to another and this man rose and stood behind me. I found Sir's eyes again. Feeling so humiliated that they all knew me for what I was, I was caught on his eyes. As I licked my dry lips I felt a hand at my back, the zipper being undone down my spine. I knew I couldn't move. Only to assist, only when commanded. I felt the material of the dress slide a little against me, the cooler air on my back. The dress was slipped from my shoulders and fell down me in a slow motion descent until it fell from my thighs around my feet. I knew what they could see, the image of checking myself in the mirror strong. My skin was hot and moist. The eyes of the men ran over my body. My breasts ached and my sex throbbed, breath came in and out of my mouth quickly, raising my breasts. A whore, nothing but a whore. I noticed a couple of the men taking off jackets.

Again the touch at my back. My bra skilfully undone. The feeling of constriction in my breasts released. Suddenly cool hands on the undersides of my breasts, sliding over my skin and lifting and removing the flimsy material. I leant back against the body there. It fell to my feet to join my dress. Fingers squeezing my nipples to make them even more erect. Squeezing quite painfully until they elicited a sigh from my mouth. Eyes looking at me, at my excited tits, at my body, at the offering I was for them. The hunger was there. I noticed erections. Erections because of me. My stomach muscles tensed as I felt the hands slide down my body. The thin string of my panties pulled over my hips, just down the tops of my thighs, pulling unwillingly away from my wet cunt. His fingers roughly parted me, entered me as I whimpered, held. The fingers were removed, covered in my lubrication, held up for inspection, wiped across my stomach. His hands took my lips and spread them wide, opening up the insides of my cunt for them. I couldn't see what they could see but I knew. Displayed openly now. Eyes feasting. Knew what they could see.

"Slut. You like being exhibited don't you?"

"Yes." The shame. The excruciating arousal.

I was turned. My buttocks to the room as I looked up at the man's face. Pressure on my shoulders. A soft command. I bent from the waist. Watched him extract his cock from his trousers. Smelt the maleness, felt the heat of it, saw the veins throbbing. My buttocks now thrust high, legs parted as far as the panties would allow. Fingers in my hair pulling me lower. His hardness slipping into my mouth. Sir could see. My actions, my body. My mouth stretch over this strange cock. Knowing the obvious bulging of my sex could be seen behind me. Hands on my buttocks, different ones. The panties were snapped releasing my legs to widen further. Two fingers entered me. The second set of fingers in me within minutes. Slut. The cock in my mouth forced down my throat until tears came from my eyes, whilst fingers slurped disgustingly in my wetness. My mouth and vagina sucking the intrusions wantonly now. The fingers were retracted, a cock replacing them, entered my body. Panic for a second or too as I had two cocks plundering, controlling me again. Finding a rhythm for them. My nipples squeezed, not knowing who by. Semen exploded in my mouth. The cock pulled out, embarrassing myself by attempting to follow it to keep it within. Onto my knees without the man behind releasing me from his cock. Spunk on my mouth, dribbling. Rutted until I was about to cum, suddenly knowing that I was allowed. I could hear my cries as from afar, my body held so as not to interrupt his lancing. Breasts rubbing over the carpet. Liquids dribbling from me. The thick manhood withdrawn. Turned over onto my back. Naked knees into view before my face, my hair taken again to direct me to another proud erection. Gagging again initially, sucking joyfully on it. Vaginal mouth. My legs lifted, buttocks placed on other bare knees hidden from me. Entered again. Used. Fucked. Rutted. My body exploding and again. Feeling the pressures of the onslaught moving my body. Eager, not wanting to be left empty. Swallowing more spunk, a slightly different taste I noticed in a moment of calm. My cunt released too. Moaning. Hearing myself begging. What for? Turned again. Kneeling up. Bitch. Their bitch on heat. Semen taken and smeared over my anus. Fingers spreading the lubricant inside too. Grunting as I was invaded there by hard flesh too. Filled so full, stretch, some pain but enjoying it. Hands on me from both sides. Hands on my body everywhere. Explosions rocking me. Desperate. Exhausted, wanting more. Hot spurtings and another buggering me. On and on. Turned this way and that. Fucked here, there, everywhere.

At one point I saw Sir next to me, looking at me, watching a man using my body. He was naked. He smiled at me. An orgasm crashed through my frail body as he held my eyes.

Eventually I was aware that I was kneeling on the carpet on hands and knees without having been used for a while. My face rested against the pile of the carpet as my hips were still thrust up for use. My hair had fallen; it was stuck to my face with sweat. I could hear movements behind me but didn't move. I was exhausted. I stayed in that position breathing and resting as I felt globules of spunk sliding down my thighs to my stockings from both cunt and arse. My mouth ached, my stretched bottom stung, my bloated cunt felt tender. I didn't know if I could stand, would my legs obey me? My body so strummed with satisfaction that tears collected in my eyes.

Soon I knew I would have to stand and face these men who I had been given to by Sir. Soon I knew I would have to stand naked, dishevelled and coated in their spendings before them. I would have to see their eyes on me again as they sat dressed again. I knew I would stand and thank them, thank Sir. I knew that this was what I craved. I knew that I would need Sir to use me and offer me again soon. Slut. Oh yes.