All Comments on 'The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 01'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Not surprised at all that she is cheating again. I really hope Dave didn't believe she will be faithful to him once he moved back home. I would love to get Dave's thoughts on the last few months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just another

zero, don't bother writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is it doctor?

Dave I hate to have to tell you this, but you have herpes. You really shouldn't screw filthy whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
busy wife

Jenny is a busy lady. Wonder if she will make it to her next anniversary. Nice story and well told. Thanks for writing and sharing.

fregenfregenover 10 years ago
Looks like Jenny has moved on

Sadly it happens. Too bad she does not respect Dave enough to tell him. It would be the decent thing to do.

Thanks for sharing.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Why Take The Risk !

Well it took 30 seconds for Jen to decide to risk her marriage, 3 children for black cock James at the airport.

What has poor Dave wrong to deserve this shameful treatment by his wife !

Dave being out breath on phone and being interested in his wife means he is shagging. I do hope it is his wifes friend Lisa, the petite gym rat blonde woman. Perhaps she sees Dave as future husband material and not s man to go chasing woman like her !

As fir Jen complaining that Dave has not noticed her losing weight. I think it is Dave's ego thst needs stroking not hers. Considering the carnage she has caused !

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
She would still have her husband

If she didn't go to Sydney to "help out her cousin"! I guess she just didn't give a rats ass about her marriage! So she is just a plain old slut who doesn't deserve her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just another shank whore...

Once a whore always a whore... Loving wife? Ha... Diesnt know the meaning of the word. Just a self ish bitch.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
must be an aborigene tale

2 star

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Wow. Stereotypical cheating suntto go with your foot Daddy Mac wannabe

Ugh

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thanks for trying

Glad when it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Deeply unpleasant.

Poor bastard hubby pays the price for loving his kids. Colour irrelevant.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Ain't thanking anyone for this shit! One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
1252 Followers
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...