All Comments on 'The Anniversary Weekend'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5

I gave this story a 5, but only if you end it here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another fucking slut/wimp ass shit story.

Boring, typical "1".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just walk away. Better yet, run.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
"Once again an uneasy silence and once again I didn't put a stop to it."

Which is the point he allows Jenny to flush their marriage down the crapper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please consider an editor.

Though your story is not my cup of tea, your writing shows promise. That said, please consider an editor. I found your run-on sentences and punctuation (or lack thereof) confusing at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Stuff

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Time to kill the nigger fucking slut and the nigger. What is with you people trying to make white men look like losers to scum sucking drug selling pimp niggers. If Dave was smart he would walk out and leave the loving wife with the blackie, after all she did things with him she would not do with her husband so that proves my point she doesn't love her husband or her children. Then he should arrange for the nigger fucking slut and her lover to eaten by sharks.

only 1 star

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83almost 11 years ago
good story!

Hi Charlie!

I really enjoyed this story. The switch-off between the Asian wife taking charge, and then the Black Man starting to take charge was interesting. And I loved the sequel sex in the bathroom! And the visual of her bent over with him ramming into her was great! There was just one problem with the story. The last couple of lines, where you describe the husband leaving and the wife calling after him, was a real downer. Of course, it was more realistic, but it just ruined the sexuality of the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3*..the story line is a good one but

I feel you need to finish it. It was just too abrupt an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finish it please

It just feels to me that this story needs more of a resolution one way or another. As much as I enjoy being left up to decide how I would end this story it is also quite frustrating to be left hanging like this. What happened that night or the next day?

james_38671james_38671almost 11 years ago
great

loved it almost exactly like an episode of me andmy wife we both love hot black cock and have been enjoying it the last 3 or 4 yrs

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 11 years ago
hot

great true like story for sure, i know i am a whie wife that must have black cock ever few days, she will too now if this is true and we get to know more about her and i will be looking for more

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
stereo Typical Story

This was a good story on a very common theme which could quite easily be a true story.

I liked it when the wife shot the black man down regarding the not wanting white cock ever again. It was refreshing to her the wife take charge of the situation.

Now regarding the situation, it does appear to me that the evening may have been a set up by the wife.

As she pops to the powder room and on cue black approaches husband, wife then appears, wife gets on with new friend, couple gets invite to black man's hotel room, interracial porn just happen to on the TV, wife asked obvious question, blackman displays his man hood, wife just has to touch. Then before you know it she being fucked. The 2 lovers not once conversed with the husband. And the poor sod and not been humiliated enough she let bastard cum inside her !

No wonder the husband walked off !

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Yikes

That was good. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but once I started the story pulled me along. I'm not usually into the "Wife changing every rule and taking a lover without discussion with hubby" type story, but this was well done. I think the comment she made about this being a one time thing saved it. I see that there are two more in the series and I'm on to them right now.

Bossman86Bossman86almost 11 years ago
Awsome!

I have to say i dont really like the interracial stories, but this one at least had Jenny talking like it was a one night deal and she was not going to be a black mans fuck toy, at first!

I look foward now for the story to continue and see if she is a fuck toy and if he can grow some balls and end it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come on!

Why is it always a black man with a big dick and some pathetic wimpy white husband allowing his wife to cuckold him? Can't anyone dream up a new scenario? This storyline has been done to death and much much better than this sorry tale.

bisubcuckmnbisubcuckmnabout 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmm. Good !

My favorite turn-on is black guys inseminating a wimp's white wife in front of the hubby, without the hubby's approval. Of course the wife ending up losing control and

not only encouraging her black lover(s) to shoot his black baby seed deep, but she virtually begs him to inseminate her. Her openly taunting and degrading her husband

is a very important part of the experience too. Things like her desire for a repeat ASAP make ones dick harder, especially if both her and her lover make plans for continuing her black breeding for an indeterminated number of children. A new thought brought up is the lover saying he has two brothers and five cousins who all will want to breed the wife! Several hours later a few of the black guy's friends appear!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible story

You like to write about slutty wives. Hard to believe that anyone would do this to a spouse on an anniversary vacation unless they were swingers and planned on it. That is not what happened here. The cuckold husband is upset but does nothing to stop this at any time. You might as well be the ukresearcher. He sucks as bad as you. I thought Aussies had balls. You do not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just another WACC

I hope hubby heads to the bar to pick up some bimbo for himself and makes his shank wife watch, then divorces her. And getting her ass ain't nearly enough payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Cuckold wimp story

Like ukreasearcher you must be a closet cuckold or an open one who hopes to mary some slut so you can be a cuckold; no man would put up with this pathetic story line.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Not Finished

Needs follow up with wife/husband confrontation, otherwise just a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The real ending...

I got back to my room, yeah mine, it wasn't ours anymore. And bolted the chain. Jenny was at the door a few minutes later begging me to let her in. I packed up my bag and then opened the door. She rushed in as I walked out. I found a room across town and as luck had it there was a convention in that hotel too - all women. Things were looking up. I was in the bar with a stunning blond, younger and hotter than Jenny, when Jenny walked in. She wasn't at all happy but I didn't care. I left the bar with the blond and took her to my room... Jenny sent a text. "sorry". I replied "me too. Goodbye" and turned off my phone. A year later I married the blond. And Jenny. Who the hell cares what happened to the slut.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Another undisclaimed cuck story

1*

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Cuckold, Ugh!

The last TEN years went by in a blur, but the wedding was EIGHT years ago?

I’ve personally never got the attraction of a totally bald pussy. A shaved or waxed vagina, yes, but I prefer SOME hair above, even if just a landing strip. Totally bald makes me think I’m fucking someone underage.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Total Fiction

There's no fucking way that a couple there to celebrate their 8th Anniversary is going to get involved with a strange black dude at the bar! The husband would have nipped that shit in the bud as soon as anything even looked like it could start.

And that twat of a wife,who'd been stand-offish at home and even a little earlier all of a sudden is going to ask a black guy to pull out his prick with her husband sitting there?And he's just going to sit there and let her suck and fuck the guy? NO fucking way!

Of course in our fiction world,Jig-a-boo would have shot his load directly into her womb.Ninth months later the divorcee would give birth to twins Ebony and Ivory,and then go scouring the bars for any big black cock she could suck and fuck in the mens room. - Wimpy the husband would end up with their kids who could now enjoy the fact that they had two dads who showered together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just didn't seem very plausible

They are there to celebrate and anniversary and they pick up some random black guy? I'm sorry. Even for fiction that just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story

Would have liked a little more at the end, a definite breakup, or reconciliation.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
God that's depressing

Cuck crap

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Good writing talent

Glad you kept posting

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
FFS ... post it in fetish since you seem to get off on this crap

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same old crap

This whole theme has been way overplayed. Didn't give it a one star as it will get thrown out so it gets 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Limp wristed girly man as a protagonist

Now get your face down in your lady's bits clean up the cum. And 9 months from now sissy husband and drunken slut wife are the proud parents of a bastard half and half aboriginal bundle of fucked up joy. Is there a rating less than one star? The moment you played the Negro gambit you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The short of it...

Wife dumps husband for BBC. Husband is closet homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
typical

This is the same thing they have in the UK, but they let the Pakis breed their wives and children. I'm not surprised that Aussies have a little faggot bred into them as they come from the same twisted branch of the sick tree of humanity.

It is also a typical story for Charliebefore-thecuck

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

WTF was that crap ? No man would just sit and watch that happen.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 2 years agoAuthor

@bigurn

Got to laugh when a reader calls a cuckold story crap but their 6 favourite stories and about Dads fucking their daughters…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

like to see what happened afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really? And the husband just sat through that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES