The Armoire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHMYYYYYGAAAAWD...I'M COMING...CHICAGO...CHICAGO...huuuuuuh...huuuuuuh...HE IS....OHHHHHHH...STILL...huuuuuuh...OHHHHHH...HE IS COMING TOO...OHHHHHHJESUSJESUS.

"OO...GEEZ...OO...I'M...OO...SPASMS...MASTER...OO...OO...STILL...IN AND...OO...huuuuuuh...OUT...! GEEZZZZZ!!!"

As we began to relax Sam said, "Thank you, my little slave, you did very well."

I answered, "No...thank you, My Master...I really needed that!"

We started to laugh as Sam withdrew and tidied himself up. He walked over to Kristel, knelt and said, "Well...I'm very pleased with both my little slaves and, I am exhausted so, I am releasing you..."

Again, Kristel lifted her head and vigorously nodded NO! Sam asked me if I was able to undo the ropes by myself and I said I could so he said goodnight and went off to the spare room. I squatted down and sat beside Kristel and asked her if she was okay. She said she was.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "Uh HUH!"

I smiled at her and began to...well, that's another story.

* * *

Both Kristel and I were getting pretty nervous, sitting in the cube van and waiting for the signal. It was four o'clock in the morning and everything was set. The van was at the back step with the door open and the lights were set and ready to go. The girls were not expecting anything to start until after breakfast so this was going to be a shock to them...if it all goes as planned. Suddenly, the two-way in Kristel's pocket crackled to life, "Are you guys set?"

She said we were and Sam said, "Okay...I'm just starting the fogger so it'll just be a minute or two..."

A couple of minutes later we heard our signal—the in house smoke detectors—so, I hit the switch...and the lights came on and the sirens blared. We pulled down the breather masks, put on the hats and rushed into the house. The detectors were blaring and the flashing red lights in the front yard were lighting up the room. The entire front section of the house was filling with white smoke and we could hear Sam shouting at everyone to get downstairs. Kristel moved to the bottom of the stairs and as the bathrobe clad, dazed, half asleep girls came down she directed them to the back kitchen, "Quickly now...go that way...to the back...there's too much smoke by the front!" She was shouting in as low a voice as she could muster.

I stopped them by the back door, waiting for the last to arrive. They were confused and frightened shouting, "We have to get out!" but I held them in the kitchen telling them it was safer if they all left together. Sam came down guiding Alyssa, the last of them, so, in my lowest voice, I said, "Okay...I'm going to open the door and then you all have to get out as fast as you can...! Okay...here we go!"

I opened the door and hit the second remote switch, triggering the blinding lights, as they all pushed through in a panic, "Run towards the light...quickly!!!" and they did, stumbling onto the mattresses in the back of the cube van. As Alyssa fell in, Sam and I quickly pulled the van's cargo door closed and secured the latch. We took a moment to catch our breath then Sam said, "I can't believe that worked!" We started to laugh...then went about cleaning up our mess.

I hit the master switch that killed all the lights and sirens; Kristel turned off the fog machine; and Sam killed the fake smoke detectors. We opened the doors and windows to clear out the fake smoke, all the while hearing pounding from the back of the cube van. Kristel and I were finally able to rid ourselves of the terribly hot, rented fire fighters suits then we all sat down at the table for a coffee and some rest.

We were quiet for a few moments then Sam raised his cup to us and said, "Outstanding work ladies...just outstanding!" We clinked cups then broke out laughing.

"Do you think they've figured it out by now? That it's started?" said Kristel.

Again we laughed the Sam answered, "I should hope so but, either way, we have our shanghaied new recruits for the Army of the Republic of KriSylDarque!"

We laughed some more then got changed into our camouflage outfits; pants, shirt, and hat. We then closed up the house and got into the front seat of the van. The girls were pounding on the walls and screaming incoherently as Sam picked up the microphone and hit the button, "Ladies...ladies, I suggest you get comfortable for the trip ahead." With that he started the engine and drove all over the yard, making tight right turns then sharp left turns, attempting to disorient our passengers in the rear. We could hear them tumbling and squealing in response to the violent maneuvers. Finally he straightened the vehicle out and headed for the woods at the other end of the farm.

Everything was ready but it had been a monstrous undertaking; setting the large posts; bringing up the provisions; the equipment; the tents; the huge water tank. It took us the entire week and at the end we all agreed the Sam would have to come up with less elaborate scenarios in the future.

We pulled up near the eight posts by the camping area we had created and shut the engine off. Sam picked up the mike and said, "Ladies...you have been selected for recruitment into the Army of the Republic of KrisSylDarque..."

The girls began screaming and pounding on the walls again so Sam hit the feedback button on the mike. The sound it created was a god awful squeal that hurt our ears so it must have been unbearable in the back. He let off the button then started again, "As I was saying...Ladies, you have been selected for recruitment into the Army of the Republic of KriSylDarque. We have now arrived at our training facility and your indoctrination will begin immediately...Now, listen carefully. Any disobedience, even the slightest infraction, will be dealt with very harshly. Please have one person knock twice on the wall if you understand."

There was a short silence then two knocks on the van wall. Sam flicked a switch that turned on the overhead light in the back and motioned for us to get into position. Kristel and I put on our black hoods and moved to the back of the van as Sam spoke into the mike, "Listen carefully please...you will all move to the rear of the box, away from the door. Please knock twice when you are in position."

At the sound of the knocks, Kristel opened the back door just enough for me to get my arm through and toss in eight large cable tie cuffs. Then we closed the door and Sam continued, "You will now disrobe completely and..."

Again there was commotion and complaining from the back so, again the feedback button was pushed. The sound was like Freddy Krueger dragging his steel claws across an endless blackboard. Quiet was restored and Sam continued, "Disrobe NOW...! And knock when you are ready. Be quick or you will suffer for it."

About sixty seconds later we heard the knocks and Sam again addressed our captives, "Very good...now each of you will take one of the plastic hand cuffs and place them around your wrists with your hands in front. You must then pull them tight. If we find that they are not tight we will tighten them for you and your hands will become forever useless within five minutes. When all of you have secured the cuffs, move to the rear, away from the door and knock on the wall."

When the knocks came Sam, riding crop in hand, joined us at the rear of the van then Kristel slid the door up about three feet and Sam said, "You will address me as General and my colleagues as Colonel and Lieutenant...now, one of you, just one, please come forward and exit the box."

There was some muttering then one of them came forward and bent under the door as Sam helped her to the ground and then asked her name, "Colleen...General." She stood, naked and shivering, and seemed genuinely afraid. Sam led her to one of the tall, twelve inch posts then stood her on a small platform with her back against the pole. He had her hold her arms straight up as he began to wrap several coils of rope around her and the post, at her armpits. He pulled the rope tight and secured it then wrapped more coils at her waist, thighs, just above her knees, just below her knees, and at her ankles. When all were tight he had her lower her arms then he cut the plastic cuff off, pulled her hands behind the post and tied them off. Next, he lifted her a bit and removed the platform causing her to moan as the ropes took her weight. Lastly, Sam inserted a cloth gag and wrapped a rope through her mouth and around the pole. He pulled it fairly tight and tied it off. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she hung there, naked and immobile, but...damn, she looked marvelous.

Each of them, in turn, was affixed to one of the posts in the same manner. Next was Jariyah, and Sam was right, she was a beautiful East Indian girl with long, long black hair and a body to die for. Apparently her name, in Arabic, means "Slave Girl". She too was sobbing the entire time and seemed really afraid. Malsa was next, then Hope, the stunning China doll. Kendall followed and was the first who wasn't crying and she defiantly glared at Sam while he bound her to the pole. Teri was next and she was also tearless and stone faced as she was tied to the post.

Isabella followed and, as she was being bound, muttered something which earned her a very sharp whack to her pubic bone from Sam's crop. She swore at the hit and Sam immediately forced in one of the cloth gags then he forced a second cloth in as well. When he picked up a third cloth, Isabella tearfully begged him not to insert that one as well. He put it in his pocket and finished the ties and, when he went to put the rope through her mouth, he mercifully removed the second cloth. He then stood in front of her and applied another hard whack to the pubes. Isabella said nothing.

Lastly was Alyssa and as he led her to her post it occurred to me that he must hate doing this to her. He seemed gentler with her but he bound her as tight as the rest. Just as he finished the gag rope, she said something and he looked back at her with the saddest eyes...and struck her as he had Isabella. He had to, of course, she had no more rights then the others. It was five fifteen A.M. and the sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon; Sam had secured all eight women in less than forty five minutes.

"Very good. You can rest now," said Sam, "and we will begin the training at nine o'clock." They were going to hang there for four hours!

Kristel took the first hour of guarding them while Sam and I went to one of the tents to rest. It had been a long, long day.

* * *

Sam was supposed to take the second hour but I took it instead. I couldn't sleep anyway and he was exhausted, having gone to sleep the moment his head hit the pillow. For the past hour I had listened to the pillored women moaning, crying, and sometimes screaming in frustration and discomfort. I shuddered at the thought of being in their position yet...it WAS arousing to picture myself hung on one of the posts!

I walked past the posts towards Kristel, who was sitting on a log and I could see that all had been crying at one time or another. They all were moaning and panting and Jariyah was quietly sobbing. As I reached Kristel I whispered, "How have they been?"

She whispered back, "Pretty much like you see them now...moaning; a little crying; once in a while one of them yells and pulls at the ropes. But...look at Isabella."

We both laughed quietly looking at her hanging there, breasts jutting out, and sleeping like a baby!

Kristel continued, "It's hard to believe that they want this...it's hard to believe that I want this!"

Still whispering, I said, "I know! I have been constantly turned on since we started! Is there something wrong with us?"

We laughed again and then Kristel went to the tent to try and get some sleep, leaving me alone with our captives. I got up and moved to inspect them and couldn't help but feel I was strolling through an art gallery. The first masterpiece was tiny Colleen, eyes closed and quietly panting. She looked like a little child, dusty and dirty, with little rivulets carved in the dust on her cheeks from her tears. There were also a few on her thighs which, at first, I thought were from pee but then I realized that, at some time during this ordeal, she had a small orgasm. I still can't understand why looking at her here...is so erotic!

Beautiful, copper skinned Jariyah panted and sobbed in her bindings, through tightly closed eyes; her long, black hair matted and stuck to her shoulders. I found it difficult to keep myself from fondling her and I was beginning to pant a little myself.

Next was exotic Latina, Malsa, her eyes were wide open and staring directly across at blonde, statuesque Teri who was also wide eyed and staring back. The two stunning women looked so delectable I couldn't stop myself from stroking Malsa's thigh. Her body jerked a bit at my touch but she continued to stare at Teri. It was as if they were supporting each other...as long as they maintained eye contact, they'd be okay.

As I moved in front of Hope I marveled at her dark, porcelain smooth skin. I wondered if she shaved her pubic hair or was just naturally smooth. She was tiny, like Colleen, and looked every bit as much a little girl. Her eyes were closed but she was not asleep, nor was she sobbing but, clearly, she was off in a world of her own. It was getting more and more difficult to resist the urge to strip and ravage one of these women.

I turned to the other side, starting with Alyssa at the other end of the row. She looked absolutely dazzling in her bindings. Her eyes were open and I was startled a bit when she looked directly at me. Her look was not one of fear or discomfort, it was more like reassurance that I shouldn't worry about her and that everything was okay. I was so turned on now that I reached and began to fondle her delightful breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned a little but...I knew she belonged to Sam so I stopped and moved to Isabella.

My hands seemed disappointed when I removed them from Alyssa so they almost automatically began to stroke Isabella's glorious domes. She squirmed and moaned a bit but did not wake up but I was so terribly aroused ...I needed someone...now!

I quickly moved to Kendall and immediately glommed on to her boobs. We looked into each others eyes and suddenly...a wave of power came over me. I was the one in control. I could do anything with her and she was powerless to stop me. I began to lick and suck her nipples and reached my hand down, forcing my fingers into her. Kendall's moans only increased the fire in me and I opened my shirt and mashed my breasts into hers. I opened my legs and started to rub my crotch against her thigh, all the while I was roughly jamming my finger into her pussy and rubbing her clit with my palm. I felt her liquid cover my fingers as she climaxed and had to press my face into her shoulder to suppress the noise of my own orgasm.

Her eyes were wide and she spasmed hard in the ropes as I cruelly kept roughly manhandling her pussy. When I was satisfied I removed my hand, buttoned up my shirt, gave her nipples a harsh tweak, and walked back to my seat. I knew that sometime in the future, when I am alone with Kendall, I will pay for my cruelty but...I was smiling now!

Leaving Sam to rest, Kristel came out to relieve me around seven fifteen and asked if anything had happened. I initially said no but then I told her about my "use" of Kendall and her eyes widened. As I went back to the tent, I saw her moving towards Isabella.

I slept a little this time, awaking at about eight thirty. I woke Sam up and then went to relieve Kristel, apologizing for my tardiness. She said not to worry about it and went to make coffee. I noticed that Isabella's boobs were essentially free from dust.

Sam came out a few minutes later and, in full view of our captives, the three of us sat at a picnic bench and enjoyed our morning coffee. He smiled and shook his head as we confessed our "indiscretions" with Kendall and Isabella and we all were astonished at the addictive nature of power over others. We finished our coffee then moved to the posts to begin today's indoctrination.

Sam, with cattle prod in hand, stood in the centre and said, "Good morning ladies. I trust you found your new accommodations satisfactory." There were several gag-muted comments from the captives and, possibly, some disagreement.

He continued, "Very good. Now, this morning we need to officially recruit you into the Army of the Republic of KriSylDarque and there will be a brief test of your stamina."

With that, he moved to Colleen and pressed the points of the prod to her pubes, "Now...Colleen, do you agree to become a soldier in the Army of the Republic of KriSylDarque and abide by all its rules?"

Colleen's eyes grew wide at the touch of the prod as she said, "Uh HUH...yes...YES...I AGREE!"

The cloth and rope gag made it fairly easy to understand and Sam said, "Very good...Now the stamina test...," and he pressed the switch on the prod.

Seemingly in slow motion, just like Kristel, Colleen gasped in a huge breath, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." then..., "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...," Tears began to flow and she shuddered in her bindings.

Sam said that she had done well and moved to Jariyah who was already sobbing uncontrollably. She began to whimper at the touch of the prod and, fighting against her ropes, let out a monstrous scream when he applied the "stamina test". Leaving her to her misery he walked in front of Malsa.

She immediately agreed to join our army then clenched her teeth and every muscle in her body when she felt the prod against her pubic bone. Her efforts to prepare were useless against the shock from the prod. Like the others, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." then..., "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...," and her tears flowed freely.

I felt sorry for little Hope who was literally shaking in her bindings. Hearing the shrieks of the others had her almost hysterical and, as he touched her with the prod, she shouted, "NO...NO...PLEASE DON'T...PLEASE..." We could see that Sam was reluctant to push the button but, she hadn't used "Philadelphia" so..., "HUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." then..., "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...," Her scream was high pitched, like a little girl; it even made Sam wince.

He moved on the Kendall and asked, "Kendall, do you agree to become a soldier in the Army of the Republic of KriSylDarque and abide by all its rules?"

She looked him in the eye and said, "NO!"

Without any hesitation, like he had expected that response, he hit the switch, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." then..., "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...," No matter how strong you were, you could not beat that damn prod. Tears rolled down her cheek but she suppressed any outright crying. Again he asked, "Do you agree to become a soldier in the Army of the Republic of KriSylDarque and abide by all its rules?"

Again she looked him in the eye and refused and, again he hit the switch. I almost began to cry myself as she screamed for the second time; even harder than the first.

As he asked the question for the third time, she interrupted, "YES...YES...PLEASE...NO MORE!"

Kendall must have thought she had already passed the "stamina test" because her eyes widened when Sam did not withdraw the prod and she began to shout, "NO...NO...NO...IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...," She was unable to suppress her sobbing now and it was clear to everybody that Sam was not going to let up on them this weekend. Their only way out was "Philadelphia".

It seemed that Teri had toyed with the idea of refusal as she hesitated when Sam asked the question but, she quickly and wisely changed her mind and agreed. Like Malsa, she clenched for the prod hit but, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." then..., "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...," There simply was no fighting that thing.

Sam was already shaking his head as he approached Isabella, knowing that she was going to fight. Sure enough, her response to the questions was, "SCREW YOU!" Sam wasted no time and hit the button.