The Armoire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam then stood up, opened the tent flap, and ushered Kendall inside. She was cuffed with her hands behind like me and she immediately went to the foot of the cot and knelt. Sam whispered something to Kendall then knelt beside the cot with his head close to Jariyah's and began to lightly rub her tummy. He leaned in close and whispered, "Jariyah, close your eyes now and try not to think about who is touching you or even the touching itself...concentrate on the sensations." He nodded to Kendall and she leaned in and began to softly blow on Jariyah's vulva, while he moved his hand up and, using only his fingertips, lightly skimmed over her breast and nipple.

Continuing to whisper, Sam said, "You are floating now, Jariyah, in warm, empty air but, can you see, Jariyah...the very air itself is beginning to merge and become visible, like blue and white wisps of smoke. See it begin to move towards you, like it has been waiting for you for an eternity. It's beginning to coil itself around you now, and caress you." He nodded again and Kendall began to, ever so lightly, inch her lips along Jariyah's labia and clit.

Her eyes were still closed and she was panting softly as Sam continued, "See the air, Jariyah, see it entwine with you...so soft and warm...encircling you...touching every part of you..." Her panting increased and Sam nodded once more to Kendall who immediately used her tongue to lightly paint Jariyah's labia; softly up and down and back up the middle.

"See, Jariyah? You are becoming like the air...allowing it to go through you...it is so soft...so warm...it moves up your legs and into you..." Kendall softly pushed her tongue deep between Jariyah's labia, moving it across her vagina to her clit.

Jariyah started to moan and gyrate against Kendall as Sam continued, "More and more soft, warm air is joining in now...all the air wants is you Jariyah, only you...it flows through you and over you...over your legs...over your body...over your lips..."

She was gyrating and panting quite hard, moaning, "Yes...yes...it's so warm..."

Both Sam and Kendall knew she was close so Kendall increased her action between Jariyah's legs while Sam whispered, "Let the air take you now, Jariyah...give yourself to the air...the air loves you and needs you so bad, Jariyah...blend yourself with the air...become part of the air..."

"YES...UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..." The orgasm lifted her back off the sleeping bag as her rigid body arched as much as the ropes would allow. It was not a violent climax but more like a giant hand had taken her up and carried her to a wonderful place.

As the storm began to ebb, Kendall eased off and began to gently kiss her swollen labia. Sam just held her head against his as let her come down at her own speed. She started to weep again but it was different...it was the joy of having experienced something she had dreamt of but never thought would be possible.

And I had just witnessed a woman being made love to...by the wind!

Sam kissed her on the forehead, quickly undid her bindings, then stood up, came over to me, and helped me stand. Then he said, "We'll leave you two alone now because I know that you have things to talk about. When you're done, Jariyah, please bring Kendall to the post area."

Sam took me out and over to the post where Alyssa and Isabella were kneeling, cuffed like me, facing their respective posts. Teri and Malsa were already mounted in the position that Ally and I were about to endure. He had me kneel then took Alyssa, unclipped her hands, and proceeded to attach her cuffs to the posts, using one set of the double bungees, leaving her spread-eagled. Sam took a squeeze bottle and sprayed her chest and abdomen with massage oil. He then had me stand, sprayed me with the oil, unclipped my hands, and affixed my cuffs to the other bungee set, leaving Ally and me nose to nose, our bodies pressed together, with her oily boobs crammed against mine. He then took some large bondage belts, wrapped one around our backs just under our armpits, and pulled it tight, mashing our boobs into each other. He also wound belts around our waists and thighs which pressed our pubic bones into one another. I could feel her lungs expand and contract against me and we had to be careful not to bang heads.

Jariyah returned with Kendall and Sam bound her and Isabella together in the same fashion then he and Kristel returned to their tents leaving Jariyah to guard us. My shoulders and hips were already beginning to ache. It was around ten o'clock and...it was going to be long night.

Alyssa whispered to me, "Are you okay?"

I whispered back, "Yeah, I guess...my joints are aching already and I'm so tired. How about you?"

She answered, "Yeah...me too...but I'm worried about Sammy. I never realized how much work this was going to be for him. He looks exhausted...I keep forgetting he's fifty eight."

I said, "I'm so tired, Ally..." and she suggested that we lay our heads beside each other and try to sleep. We did and Alyssa fell asleep almost immediately and I finally nodded of a little later, but it was a restless sleep because I knew what was coming.

We were awakened about an hour later by sharp stings between our legs. Sam then showed us a double ball gag and motioned for us to open our mouths. The gag looked like a small dumbbell, with two balls joined by a short, rubber bar. Each ball had Velcro straps that were wrapped around the back of our heads. Any movement from my head caused hers to follow and vice versa but, at least we wouldn't bump together.

Sam positioned himself beneath us and started a steady, back and forth, whipping stroke against our wide open and defenseless pussies. We were staring into each others eyes and hers opened wide as the pain, and inevitable arousal, caused us to moan and pull on the bungees. Her slicked breasts and belly rubbed against mine which aroused us even more and I found myself grinding my pubes against hers. The lash was rhythmic and relentless and we both blew almost simultaneously, trying to shout "Chicago" into that awful gag which caused us to pull violently at each others heads. Sam slowed and lightened his strokes as our climaxes waned until; finally, he stopped and stood up. He felt between our legs to ensure that neither of us had faked it then, satisfied, he returned to his tent, leaving us panting and dripping. I knew that this was going to happen every hour for the entire night.

That dreadful gag made it difficult to sleep and the best we could do was short naps. Our midnight tormentor was Jariyah and it was obvious that Sam had instructed her because her whipping was very similar to his. Alyssa came about thirty seconds before me so she had to suffer through my writhing and violent head jerking. I kept shouting "I'M SORRY...I'M SORRY!"

Every hour we were forced to orgasm by a different tormentor. Sometimes we would come together; sometimes her first; sometimes me. I was exhausted and every joint in my body was screaming for mercy. The fitful naps were making me delirious and my vision was getting fuzzy but around four A.M. I thought I saw that Teri and Malsa were gone.

As the dull grey light of early morning began to move across the camp I saw Sam standing beside us. He gently nudged Alyssa awake and said, "You are the only ones left. Do either one of you have anything you want to say?"

I could see that others were indeed gone and that Alyssa and I were alone on the posts. Her mournfully weary eyes gazed into mine...then she lowered her eyelids and said, "Uh uh."

Every fibre of my being was begging me to give up but, I couldn't betray Alyssa so, I echoed, "Uh uh."

Sam moved to our side and then...our eyes snapped wide open as the twirling feather tip touched our armpits. Expertly, he moved the feathers down our sides and we immediately started to writhe and gyrate, trying to pull ourselves free of the bungees. The gag caused our heads to fight for supremacy, hers jerking and pulling me and mine doing the same. The feather never stopped, moving up the inside of our thighs then down our other legs. It was like I had three people inside me; one screaming; one crying; and one laughing hysterically. I could see tears streaming down Alyssa's cheeks as Sam moved the feathers between our legs.

He whirled the tips on the edges of our vaginas and our bodies thrashed against each other, both of us sobbing like newborns. The feathers danced over our labia and clits then back to our pussys. Sam inserted the fine tip inside us and twirled it around until...we both blew and, for me, it was a most tortuous orgasm. My body recoiled against it...it was worse then pain. Alyssa's eyes were scrunched closed and her head shook violently, pulling hard on the gag. We began to ebb but Sam wouldn't stop and I began to scream at him, "STOP SAM...PLEASE...YOU'RE KILLING ME...STOP...PHILADELPHIA...PHILADELPHIA!"

Instantly the feathers were removed and Sam called Kristel over to help get me down. She and Jariyah, supporting most of my weight, escorted me to the tent, leaving Sam alone with Alyssa, still bound to the posts.

Once in the tent, Colleen and Hope helped me take a quick shower and applied some soothing lotion. They helped me into a bathrobe then sat me on one of the airbeds. Isabella had her head through the tent flap watching what was going on at the posts.

Teri asked, "What are they doing?"

Isabella answered, "Sam's got his head against hers and I guess they're just taking...nope...he's taking her down now."

We all got up and poked our heads out to watch. Sam had freed her ankles and, when he freed her wrists, she fell into his arms like a boneless jellyfish. He picked her up like she was weightless and carried her to his tent. We moved away from the door and Isabella said, "Well...we won't see them for a couple of hours so I'm going to bed."

We all agreed and as we started to move to the beds, Kristel asked Jariyah, "So what happened in Sam's tent last night?"

Jariyah smiled, took her hand, and said, "Perhaps a demonstration would explain it better." And the two of them left for the guard's tent.

Colleen and Hope had doubled up in one of the airbeds, as had Teri and Malsa. Isabella was already asleep by herself so Kendall and I slid into the last bed. Many thoughts raced through my mind as I eased my head into the pillow.

All of us, except Alyssa, had "Phillied-out" with more than a day to go. Was it more than we bargained for? Well...yes; it was one thing to fantasize about torture but it was another to actually experience it...even in this relatively "safe" environment.

Would we do it again? Probably, but some adjustments would have to be made. And...what about Alyssa? How far would she have gone? I shuddered when I realized that she would have taken anything Sam had dished out...anything at all! She was obsessed with the notion that she had to give him something that he would never ask of her. She needed an event like Kristel's bullwhip session, although the bullwhip was not the answer.

And then there was Sam. He had done all of it to accommodate us but he hadn't liked any of it and I was sure that he felt he had misjudged what we truly wanted. He had always wanted it to be fun and pleasurable for us and we could see that he felt he had failed.

My train of thought was interrupted when Kendall propped herself up on her elbow, leaned over me and said, "Well...you lasted longer than any of us...I think you deserve a little pampering."

As her lips pressed into mine and her hand massaged my breasts, I found it very difficult to disagree with her logic.