The Armoire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through clenched teeth she shrieked, "SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!" She was trying to fight him in the only way she had available...not screaming outright. With all the defiance she could muster, she took two more but finally gave in as he touched the device to her pubes for the fourth time. The "stamina test" forced her to scream, and sob, like the others.

Almost everyone became silent as Sam moved in front of Alyssa. I truly believe that she would have been defiant if it had been someone else but, she agreed to the recruitment demand immediately, sparing him the need to force her to comply. He pulled the switch quickly to get the "stamina test" over with and, like the others, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." then..., "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...," It must have torn his heart out.

Sam went back to the picnic bench for another coffee and motioned for Kristel and me to follow. He recapped the next bit in which the captives are to be tested for their oral sex ability and that we would be taking them down from the posts and re-rig them in waist cuffs and ankle cuffs. Once we're sure that we were all on the same page we returned to the posts and Sam said, "I am sure that you would all like to remain on the poles but we must move on. When you are released you will step down and turn, facing the post with your hands clasped behind your head until told otherwise. If you offer any resistance whatsoever, you will be severely beaten with a whip. Do you all understand?"

They all said they understood so we moved to Colleen and Sam had her ropes undone in seconds. She stepped off the platform and turned with her hands behind her head as instructed, allowing Kristel and me to quickly apply the cuffs. Once her wrists were secured at her sides in the waist cuffs she was told to kneel, then we moved to the others. In short order all eight were kneeling facing their posts, hands locked by their sides and ankle cuffs in place.

The General then ordered every other girl to rise and move to the centre of the post area and remain standing. He then commanded Colleen to kneel in front of Alyssa; Malsa in front of Hope; Kendall in front of Teri; and Isabella in front of Jariyah. It didn't take a genius to see what was going to happen next.

The General ordered the women standing to spread their legs as wide as possible and once they complied he said, "Those of you kneeling must now pleasure your standing partner using only your mouth and tongue. You must bring your partner to orgasm within five minutes. If you fail to produce the orgasm, both you and your partner will be whipped. Do you understand?"

They all "reluctantly" agreed but Jariyah was sobbing a bit. Sam then said, "You may start...now!"

The kneeling girls moved in and their partners, except Jariyah, moved their hips to greet them. It was quite a sight; four beautiful women with their faces buried in the crotches of four other beautiful women. The collective panting was making me wet and I could see that Kristel was getting pretty excited as well. Little China doll Hope had her head back and was gyrating into Malsa's face. Teri was equally enraptured as Kendall expertly feasted on her vulva. Colleen lived for this kind of thing and an appreciative Alyssa was pretty close to erupting. Then we heard, "Philadelphia!" It was Jariyah.

Sam ordered everyone to stop but had to physically pull Isabella back. He helped Jariyah stand up straight and asked Kristel to take her to the large tent saying he would be with them shortly. He then turned to Isabella and had her get up and stand between the first and second posts. He attached her left wrist cuff to the first post using one of the double sets of bungees we had prepared earlier, then he attached her other wrist to the second post. As he moved to affix her left ankle, Isabella said, "NO...NO...IT'S NOT FAIR...I DIDN'T GET FIVE MINUTES!"

It was odd to hear Isabella beg for mercy but it was falling on deaf ears as she was now stretched between the posts in a wide, hanging spread-eagle. When Kristel returned Sam ordered all the girls to kneel and asked her to guard them while he and I went to the tent.

As we entered Jariyah said, "I'm really sorry, Sam, I thought I could deal with this...I'm so sorry. I'm usually alone with you and...being naked in front of all...and Isabella touching me...I wish I had volunteered to help...like her."

She pointed to me when she said that and Sam looked at me as well then said, "Really...you'd be okay as a guard?"

She answered, "Oh yes! I wouldn't want to do any...sex stuff...but I can wield a whip pretty good and...I don't get the chance to be the boss very often."

Sam looked at me and said, "Why don't you go talk to Kristel and, if either one of you wants to switch places with Jariyah...well...that person should return to the tent."

I walked to the picnic bench and waved Kristel over. I was aroused the moment Sam suggested the switch but I knew Kristel would be eager as well. As she approached I thought how weird it was that we were both so enthusiastic to be "used and abused."

Kristel and I discussed it but she graciously yielded the opportunity to me. I could have argued more I guess but...I was getting wet just talking about it so I thanked her and hurried back to the tent.

Back in the tent I removed the camos and handed them to Jariyah while Sam helped me get into the cuffs. Once my wrists were secured at my side he told me to return to the group and kneel with them. Jariyah was just going to have to play it by ear.

I walked towards the group then ran as Kristel sternly ordered me to hurry it up. She grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me towards the girls then forced me to kneel. A couple of minutes later Sam came out with Jariyah, who was now wearing the camouflage outfit and the black hood. He went to Isabella and released her, saying she was lucky that he was in a good mood and was giving her a second chance. He then ordered all of us to resume our positions so I took the place of Jariyah, standing, legs spread wide, in front of Isabella. When the command was given, Isabella dove into my vagina with her tongue like I was going to be her last meal. I heaved my hips against her as she sucked, and licked, and drove her tongue into me like the head of an angry snake.

I could here the others moaning and saw Alyssa gyrating hard into Colleen's face then, one by one, we started to pop. Alyssa was first and, by the sound of it, it was a rip tide event. I was next and as my insides convulsed I stepped forward to drive my vulva into Isabella as hard as I could. Hope screamed as her pussy conceded to Malsa's enthusiastic tongue work and lastly, Teri softly, and gratefully, moaned in appreciation of Kendall's expert manipulations. The four of us were panting and sweating like rock stars when The General ordered us to switch positions.

Ten minutes later the other four were now gasping and slick skinned and a quick glance at Kristel showed she was in need of some relief herself.

Sam then ordered us all to kneel in a line again and said, "Lieutenant (Jariyah), please guard the recruits while the Colonel (Kristel) and I interview a couple of them personally." He pointed to Isabella and Kristel eagerly took her arm and led her to the guard's tent while Sam took Alyssa to his tent. Just before Sam closed the tent flap, I caught a glimpse of her lying on the cot, her arms fixed to her hips, legs spread, hanging over the sides. A few minutes later her telltale, "OHHHH...SAMMYSAMMY...GEEEEEZZZZZ!" gave away the outcome of her interview.

* * *

For the most of the day we were forced to work without food, just a little water once in a while. Sam had used a backhoe to dig two huge holes, maybe eight feet in diameter and four or five feet deep. One was empty and the other was filled with...cow manure, WET cow manure! All our cuffs were removed and then we had to stand in the manure hole and use our hands to throw the vile contents to the other. When I came up with this idea at our meeting last week, it certainly never occurred to me that I would end up knee deep in the cow shit. We were miserable; tired, hungry, covered in manure, and stinking to high heaven...and we had all, literally, asked for this!

We finished our chore around five and then, standing and still covered in dung, we were allowed a bowl of oatmeal and some water. After our "meal" we were led, one by one, back to the empty hole then we were told to step into the hole and relieve ourselves. Our "guard" turned her back on us which afforded a small degree of privacy but, it was the most disgusting, demeaning thing any of us had ever done and most of us wept as we squatted, peed, and crapped, then covered our effluent with handfuls of dirt...we were not allowed to wipe.

The one bright spot was Isabella who, as she squatted and emptied her bowels, decided a play by play description was in order, "Ohhh...yes! That's better than sex! Whiewww...that's pretty ripe...what is that? Oh...I bet it's that huge, polish sausage I had yesterday!" Even the "guards" were unable to keep a straight face.

Subsequently, we were ordered to stand side by side in a line, bend over, and use our hands to spread our bum cheeks. Jariyah and Kristel then used hoses to clean us with powerful streams of ice cold water. We were then told to stand and turn as they hosed us down completely, gave us bars of soap, and ordered to wash each other. Once thoroughly lathered up we were again subjected to the freezing spray as our two "guards" rinsed us off. We were then told to line up in a row in the middle of the camp with our feet apart and our hands behind our heads. We all stood there shivering but it was so good to be clean.

We were made to stand there for almost an hour, until Sam arrived back from a trip to the house for some supplies. He and the two "guards" talked for a bit then he came over to us and said. "I have been told that your work today was satisfactory and that you have enjoyed a sumptuous meal."

Some began to verbally disagree with his assessment prompting him to shout, "SILENCE! You will speak only when asked to do so! Now...I feel you all need a reminder that this is not a vacation so...move a little further apart and place your hands behind you back, wrists crossed."

Silently, we did as we were told and the two "guards" quickly secured our wrists with plastic cuffs. Out of the corner of my eye I saw them all go to the table and return with leather cat-o-nine-tails floggers.

Sam continued, "Now...you will all bend forward at the waist until you back is parallel with the ground and remain that way until told otherwise. If, for some reason you fall or are forced forward, you will have five seconds to compose yourself and return to your position, or face severe consequences."

I was third from the left and could see Kristel move in behind Colleen who was second from the left. As we bent into position I noticed Sam move in behind Alyssa at the far left. They both screamed out, "OWWWW...HOWWW..." at the first lash but, at the far right of the line, Kendall shrieked a god awful, "IEEEEEEEEE..." as Jariyah struck her with a full overhand blow. Sam immediately stopped everything and took Jariyah aside. I couldn't make out what he was saying but it was clear that he was admonishing her. He returned to Alyssa and told the "guards" to back away until he was done.

Sam laid four quick lashes on Alyssa's bottom and she howled, "OWWWWWW..." with each hit. She was crying as the lash peeled across her bottom for the fifth time and then the sixth strike caused her knees to buckle and she fell to the ground. She was sobbing hard but, as Sam counted backwards from five, she got herself up and back into position. He delivered three more uppercuts then stopped and moved back. She had received a total of ten strokes, all to her bum and her weeping was scaring the crap out of me.

Kristel moved back behind Colleen and the first lash triggered her sobs and a high pitched, screeching, "OWWWWWW..." Each subsequent scream was louder and higher pitched than the one before but she took all ten without losing her footing. It was clear that Jariyah was no longer participating and Sam and Kristel were alternating so I expected him to come to me next but instead he skipped over and stood behind Isabella to my right.

Her emanations ranged from, "SON OF A BITCH!" at the beginning to "MOTHERRRRFUCKERRRR!" at the end, with no tears and her feet never moved. Sam told her she was to receive two additional strokes for swearing and must take them without uttering a sound. She took the first one silently but let out a little "unnnnn..." with the second. This earned her a third and, somehow, she suppressed any sound. She was panting like a rabid dog which only added to my dread as Kristel moved in behind me.

I shuddered as she said, "I seem to remember that you used one of these on me at Christmas...is that correct recruit?"

"Yyyyes...Colonel," I said as I felt my self beginning to shake.

"You whipped me very hard, didn't you?" she added.

"Yyyyes...Colonel," I answered. My knees were getting weak as I recalled the pain when Sam tested it on my forearm and I began to sob.

Kristel delivered hard, rapid downward blows to my butt cheeks, "OWWWWWWWW...PLEEZZZ..." I collapsed to the ground on the fourth strike and she immediately started to count. I was blubbering like a baby as I forced myself back up and into position. Wasting no time she delivered the remaining six lashes, all to my ass. I managed to stay on my feet but I had never felt such pain. My bum hurt so, so much and I was light headed from my own wailing.

The two of them alternated their way down the line leaving a sea of blubbering in their wake but when they got to Kendall Sam did not whip her. He stood her up and, despite her protest, led her to the large tent. As she passed we could see two bleeding stripes running the length of her bum.

The rest of us were told to stand up and move to a large picnic bench. We were then ordered to stand with our backs to the benches but not sit so we just stood there and winced as our stinging bums throbbed in the cool evening air.

The large tent was set up for people who "Philadelphia-ed" out. It was equipped with four top quality air beds and a day shower, as well as bathrobes, lotions, towels, and other luxury items. Sam had obviously taken her there to minister to her cuts and, although she hadn't "Philadelphia-ed," I wondered if she would return.

Sam returned in a few minutes, without Kendall, and told the "guards" to cut off our plastic cuffs then he said, "In a moment, once the benches are prepared, you will place your hands behind your heads then sit. Once seated you will securely attach wrist and ankle cuffs, in preparation for tonight's accommodation...Guards, please prepare the benches."

Jariyah and Kristel took two large bottles of white vinegar, popped the tops, and drenched the benches with the contents. I knew many of the things that were going to be done to us but I didn't remember this and I hoped that it was a trick; that the bottles were actually full of water however; the distinct, acidic odour killed that notion.

The "guards" handed us each a set of wrist and ankle cuffs and a couple of the girls began to sob in anticipation of what was to come...then Sam simply said, "Sit."

Hesitantly, we all lowered our rears onto the soaked benches and, "OHHHHHH...GAWWWWD" It was as though I had sat on a mound of red hot fire ants, all of whom immediately burrowed into my cheeks and were eating their way out. All of us were wiggling our bums on the bench and moaning and crying. Then, from behind me..."I'M SORRY...I'M SORRY...I'M SORRY SAM...PHILADELPHIA!"

Hope immediately stood up and, as Sam started to take her to the tent, he said, "The quicker you get the cuffs on...you can stand once they are on."

The rest of us tried to ignore our searing, agonized asses and get those freaking cuffs on but, the pain was causing us to shake, making it very difficult. After a minute or so..."Unnnnnnnnnnn...PHILADELPHIA!" and Colleen stood up.

Sam came out quickly and as he led her to the tent, Colleen kept apologizing, saying, "I'm so sorry, Sam...I'm so sorry."

Alyssa got her cuffs installed first and stood up, emitting a huge sigh of relief. Isabella was next, then Teri, then me, and finally, Malsa. Our asses were still on fire but it was bliss compared to sitting in the vinegar and we all giggled a little at each others discomfort.

When Sam came back out he told our "guards" to take the remaining girls, except me, to the post area. He then clipped my wrist cuffs behind my back and ordered me to go to his tent and kneel in the corner until further notice.

As I knelt and stared at the featureless canvas tent wall I pondered the day's events. How I had changed from captor to captive...eagerly. The manure; the humiliating toilet experience; the vinegar...all of it. Why was I doing this? Why had I been in a constant state of arousal since I got naked? Why did I understand the reason that the two girls apologized to Sam for opting out? We all had this inexplicable need to take us much as we could; to endure as much pain as possible...to please him! The absurdity was that he was not about that at all, and we all knew it.

After about fifteen minutes Jariyah came in and sat on the cot. She ordered me to turn and face her but to remain on my knees and look at the floor. She remained silent until Sam arrived, sat beside her and said, "I need to talk to y..."

Jariyah immediately started to weep and said, "I'm sorry, Sam...I thought I could do this...I thought this scenario would be the opportunity..."

Sam said, "Jariyah, you never have to prove anything to me or anybody else. This is not a test of endurance or anything like that. It is something that some, not all, of the girls wanted to try. You saw yourself, two other girls pulled out same as you."

She answered, "It's not that Sam...I...I see how nice it is when the other girls let you touch them and...do things to them. I know how nice it is when the girls get touched be other girls...I've always wanted to experience...to be that free..."

Sam interrupted, "And you thought this scenario would force you to let them touch you?"

Still sobbing, she replied, "Yes! But I just couldn't...what Isabella was doing felt really nice but...And I was mad at myself...and I hit Kendall...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..."

Sam said, "You're apologizing to the wrong person...but I'm going to ask you to trust me..."

"I do trust you Sam..."

He continued, "No...I mean really trust me. I need you to trust me more that you ever have, for just a little while...Will you do that for me?"

She stopped her crying and said, "Yes, I will."

He continued, "Good. I'm going out for a couple of minutes and in the meantime I would like you to disrobe and sit on the cot 'til I get back. Will you do that?"

Hesitantly she said, "Okkkkay..."

He turned to me and said, "You no longer need to look at the floor."

I said, "Thankyou, General."

Sam smiled at me then went out and Jariyah stood, looked at me for a moment, then turned and began to remove her clothes. Once naked she sat silently on the cot, her naturally bronze skin glistening in the lantern light.

Sam returned carrying a few six foot lengths of hemp rope and, without saying a word; he secured an end of a rope to each of her ankles and wrists. He made loops in the ankle ropes then had her lie back in the cot and placed a rolled up sleeping bag under the small of her back. Lastly he took the ropes from her wrists, under the cot, and threaded them through the loops in the opposite ankle ropes. He pulled them tighter and tighter until Jariyah moaned then he tied them off. She was now securely bound, with her back arched over the sleeping bag and her legs spread wide by the cot. Her feet and hands had disappeared under the bed.