The Armoire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," said the lawyer, "Sadie seemed to have a lot of faith in you. Remember, I only have custody of her money; and even that is somewhat limited. When she's twenty one, she could easily have me removed as the custodian. Sadie has essentially put Nicolette's well being in your hands."

That last statement had been ringing in Tommy's head all afternoon; her well being was in his hands. He felt almost sick to his stomach, realizing he was no more qualified for that then he was when he helped Corporal Stapleton. He knew he had gotten really lucky there; things just came together like there was some kind of divine guidance. He had been instrumental in saving her life, but this was different. This was trying to save the rest of her life.

He was unbelievably exhausted, driving home from the police station that night. All he wanted to do was have a bite to eat then hit the sack; and hit it hard, but Alyssa had met him at the door and said, "You have to talk to her, Tommy...we may have a problem."

She pointed to the living room and then went to get him a cup of tea. He stood in the door and looked at Nicolette as she sat on the couch, staring at the floor. He realized he really had no idea who this girl was. He had only met her briefly at Sadie's, before his birthday, then once more...when she was hanging on the St. Andrew's cross.

He went to his chair just as Alyssa came back from the kitchen, "I know I said tea but then I realized that you might prefer this."

He took the rye and ginger from her then waited as she lit the cigar. She transferred that first puff, and then leaned in, kissed him, and said, "It has been a hell of a day, Tommy...Remember; you saved her life, okay?"

A little puzzled by that remark, he watched Alyssa as she went to the other end of the couch and sat. He took a long, slow swig of the drink then an even longer and slower drag from the cigar, "So, Nicolette, how are you feeling?"

Still staring at the floor, she meekly said, "Okay, I guess, Mr. Darquesied...but I'm very confused."

"Confused? About what?"

She said, "Why did you take me out of there? My training had only just started."

Incredulous, Tommy said, "What...? What?"

She said, "My mistress said that I would have to train for at least a week, but I was only there for two days. Why did you stop my training? Have I done something wrong?"

Tommy face went gray. He abruptly stood and said, "Ally, come with me please...and you...you stay right there!"

"Yes, Master," she said.

He said, "What...? No...! You don't have to...JESUS!"

In the hallway with Alyssa, he said, "What the hell!? What is with her? Is she--?"

Alyssa said, "I think she's...like Amanda. She wants to be totally dominated. I think she wants somebody to take over her life and she doesn't care what they do to her; as long as she doesn't have to make any decisions for herself...I told you we had a problem."

"Shit!" he muttered, "Okay...okay...uh...let's go back in."

For the next twenty minutes, Tommy asked Nicolette question after question; always getting responses that reinforced Alyssa's assessment. Finally he went to the office and made a phone call, then returned carrying a length of hemp rope, "Nicolette, please stand up and turn around, with your hands behind your back."

She stood immediately, almost as if she was relieved; as if she had been waiting for someone to tell her what to do. She continued to look at the floor while Tommy bound her wrists in his signature rope cuff. Alyssa was visibly puzzled as he affixed a collar around Nicolette's neck, and then attached a leash.

"Turn and face me," he said, "Nicolette, I am your master. Even if you are being trained by others, your only function is to please me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said softly.

Speaking firmly, Tommy said, "No! You will always refer to me as 'master'! Now...try again!"

"Yes, Master,"

"That's better," he said, "Now...you will have two mistresses, and only two. You will obey them as you would me...without question. She (pointing to Alyssa) is 'Mistress Alyssa', and you are about to meet 'Mistress Kendall'. Do you understand what I have just told you?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

He said, "Then repeat it please."

"Yes, Master," she said, "You are my master and I must please you always. I have two mistresses, Mistress Alyssa and Mistress Kendall, and I must obey them without question...to please you."

"Good...now come with me," he said, as he handed the leash to Alyssa and walked out the front door.

Tommy walked towards Kendall's house with Alyssa following, leading Nicolette with the leash. He motioned for them to stand at the side while he knocked on Kendall's door, and, after speaking with her for a moment, he turned and motioned for Alyssa to bring Nicolette forward.

"Please introduce yourself to Mistress Kendall," he said, "and be sure you do it properly."

With her head down and eyes to the floor, she said, "Uh...I am...my master's slave and I am to obey you just like I would him. You are my mistress, Mistress Kendall."

Alyssa handed Kendall the leash, and then she and Tommy started walking back to the house, "Are we doing the right thing, Tommy...? Why Kenny?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure if it's the right thing, but Nicolette needs somebody right now...I'm hoping that Kenny is the one, at least for now. She's always exhibited domme tendencies, so...I don't' know, I'm guessing for tonight, but I'll get a pro involved tomorrow."

Alyssa was surprised, "Kenny...? Since when is she a domme?"

"Think about it," he said, "When she's with Sylvia, who gets tied up? Kendall always takes charge and Syl always ends up bound and submissive. We talked on the phone and I think this will be good for her and, hopefully, it'll keep Nicolette distracted until I can get her some real help."

She said, "Hmmm...You know, I never realized...but you're right. That night we played—when you were at Sylvia's, planning KriSylDarque—I was the one who ended up...son of a gun! She is a domme!" * * *

"Dr. McDermott? It's Sam Darquesied. We met yesterday at—"

On the other end of the line, the psychologist said, "Yes, I remember you of course. How are you today?"

"I'm good," he said, "I had a good nights sleep and now I'm back to my usual twenty percent...The reason I called; Nicolette, the girl we rescued yesterday...she needs some professional help—"

"Yes," said the doctor, "I would have guessed as much. I didn't see her much yesterday, but I could tell that she was...distressed."

Tommy said, "Well, I'm not sure if 'distressed' covers it, but it'll do for now...Lindsey, Corporal Stapleton, has informed me that you are aware of...what we do here, at least to a certain degree."

Dr. McDermott said, "Yes, as you say, to a certain degree. There were obvious questions as to why you were involved."

"Right...well, what would it take to get you to come out here and examine Nicolette? This would, of course, be on the clock; and she really needs some help—"

"I'll be there in about an hour," said Dr. McDermott.

Tommy said, "That's terrific! I really appreciate it doc. Listen, come to the main house first, okay? I think we should talk before you see her."

"Yes, I agree," said Dr. McDermott.

Tommy gave the doctor directions to the ranch then walked to Kendall's to check on Nicolette. He was a little surprised that he didn't have to push a bit harder with the psychologist, who had obviously taken an interest in Nicolette's case, which, as far as Tommy was concerned, had to be a plus.

Although he was concerned about Nicolette, he had slept well, thanks to Alyssa. She had essentially put him to bed; stripping him of his clothes then having him lie down on his stomach. He drifted off as she gently massaged his back; something which always overcame any restlessness he might have had.

"Kenny? You awake?" he said, peering through the screen door. Normally he would just walk in, but he thought it better to wait for an answer this time.

"'Morning, Sammy, come on in," said Kendall as she opened the front door.

She led him to the kitchen where they found Nicolette sitting on a stool eating breakfast. She was naked, with her ankles bound together, and her wrists bound in front. She and Kendall had obviously showered...together, he assumed, and she looked much better. She was quite pretty, with a nice figure and light brown hair cut in a pageboy. She was a little on the skinny side and her boobs were quite small. Dressed appropriately; she could easily pass as a young boy.

Kendall said, "Your master is here. Please say good morning."

"Good morning, Master," said Nicolette.

"Good morning," he said, "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes, Master, Very well."

He took Kendall back into the hall, out of earshot," So...how was she last night?"

"Good," she said, "I got her cleaned up with a shower; we played a bit, then I tied her to her bed and she slept like a baby."

"Played a bit?" he said.

Kendall said, "No whips or anything...I got off, she got off...and she seems happy enough now."

"Yeah, okay...That shrink I told you about is coming in about an hour, so let her know; and stress that she has to talk openly with this guy."

He went back to the main house and sat with Alyssa over coffee. Dr. McDermott surprised both of them when he showed up exactly on time and Tommy buzzed the gate to let him in then went out to greet him, "I can't tell what a load off my mind this is Dr. McDermott; I really appreciate you coming out so fast."

"Please call me Sidney," he said, shaking Tommy's hand. They went into the house and were greeted by Alyssa who had fresh coffee waiting.

Tommy said, "You remember my special lady, Alyssa."

"How could I forget such a vision of loveliness," said Sidney as he gallantly kissed the back of her hand.

They sat themselves around the small, kitchen table, and Tommy said, "Well, the reason I wanted to talk to you before you saw—"

"Sam, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I think I should tell you a couple of things first."

Tommy said, "Oh...sure doc, go ahead."

Sidney continued, "Yesterday, the good corporal filled me in with as much detail as time would permit as to the type of operation you run here. I want you to know that I am not shocked or offended in any way."

"Really," said Tommy, "Not even a little?"

Sidney said, "Not even a little...I have been married for almost thirty years; and my wife and I have had a top/bottom relationship for the last sixteen years. Actually, I had always been interested, but didn't realize that Patricia, my wife, was as well. We both regret those early, wasted years.

"Having said that; I am fascinated by this case...Nicolette's case. I have read some journals that address this type of thing, but frankly, real data is pretty thin. The first time I've actually seen it was that Amanda woman on 'Last Master Standing.'"

Tommy sighed and said, "Geez! Is there anybody who hasn't seen that stupid show?"

The doctor chuckled, "You two should have won that, by the way. Patricia cried when you fired those arrows into the crossbar, Sam."

"Yeah, me too!" said Tommy; earning himself a playful punch in the shoulder from Alyssa.

Sidney said, "Well, I would like to go see her now. I should be an hour or so, then perhaps we can meet again after."

With that, Tommy took Dr. McDermott to Kendall's place and introduced them, and then returned to the house. As he re-entered the hallway, Alyssa, standing near the stairs, said, "Do you want to have a shower now?"

He said, "No...maybe after the doc's gone."

"Okay," she said, "Well, I'm going to shower now—"

"Oh...Actually, I probably should have a shower, now that you mention it!" he said with a smile; and then they both stood there for a moment; Alyssa with her hand on the bottom of the rail, and Tommy beside her.

"After you," he said.

She sighed, "You know, I still think it should be; you lead and I follow!"

"Oh no, my dear," he said, "You might trip and fall and it's my duty to protect—"

Suddenly she started to dash up the steps, trying to avoid the inevitable goose, but he managed to catch up near the top and his Machiavellian fingers were right on target.

"AHHHGH...SHIT...! Why is that spot so sensitive!" she shrieked.

"What spot is that, Miss Eaglefeather?"

Perplexed, she said, "You know very well what spot...where the top of your legs meet your bum and creates that...spot. I don't even think there's a name for it."

He said, "Hmmm...I'm not sure, but I kind of like...'Funhouse!'"

She sighed again and led him into the bedroom. When they had shed their clothes, Tommy pulled her to him, wrapped his arms around her, and pressed his lips to hers in a long, deep kiss. She eagerly returned the embrace, resigned to the fact that the little dark cave...the one that is created where the top of her legs meets the bottom of her bum...would forevermore be referred to as her 'funhouse.'

* * *

The doctor rapped on the screen door of the main house precisely one hour after he had left. Tommy, sitting in the kitchen with Alyssa, waved for him to enter, "Come on in, Doc. Wow when you say one hour, you mean one hour!"

"Yes," chuckled the doctor, "A little compulsive about that kind of thing I'm afraid. Perhaps I should see a psychologist!"

Dr. McDermott joined them at the little table while Alyssa got him a coffee and Tommy said, "So, Sidney, is that the first patient you've had who was bound naked to a chair?"

He chuckled again and said, "As a matter of fact, it was...Seriously though, Nicolette is an interesting case. She has completely given over her will to you and expects you to make all the decisions regarding her welfare. She also expects to receive punishment; in fact, without it, she will feel abandoned."

"Why now?" said Tommy, "She seemed okay in Chicago."

The doctor said, "I've seen this kind of thing before; it's not as unusual as you might think. What is unusual, at least in my experience, is how it has manifested itself."

Tommy looked at Alyssa, "Do you get what he's saying?"

"Yes, I think so," she said.

"Well, Sydney, that's one out of two!" he said, "You're going to have to explain it to me like I'm a four year old."

The doctor readjusted himself in his chair, and said, "You're old enough to remember when the Beatles first came over from England. Do you recall the footage of the young girls at the concerts, going crazy, screaming, and carrying on?

"Most were jumping and shouting, but quite a number were weeping uncontrollably and some were so overcome, they fainted. Many studies since, have shown that those extreme emotions were not directly connected to the event itself, but rather some pent up anxieties, totally unrelated. The event was merely a trigger."

Tommy said, "You think Nicolette is like one of those screaming teenagers?"

"Similar," said Sidney, "but more extreme. I suspect the trigger was the death of her grandmother; the only person in her world that she felt she could trust. Nicolette felt that, no matter what she did, her grandmother would always be there for her. She could confide in her and get advice form her. In essence, her grandmother was a large part of Nicolette's decision making process."

Tommy said, "So, now that Sadie's gone, Nicolette feels abandoned and isolated; unable to trust in her own choices."

"Exactly," said Sidney, "The good news is that I think we can bring her out of it fairly quickly; a month maybe. She does not appear to be sinking lower; in other words, she is content at the moment and is probably exactly where she should be. She needs to continue to think of you as her master; someone who will make choices for her.

"I would like to see her every day, and I would like Kendall to be present at those meetings. I am intrigued by this case, and I would like to treat this as a case study. I'm sure we can work out a rate schedule that will be equitable to us both."

Tommy said, "Every day? Can you afford that kind of time?"

Sidney said, "As I said, I am intrigued by Nicolette's case; I will make the time."

They talked for a bit more and worked out a reasonable rate for the psychologist's time, and then they walked to Kendall's for a short meeting with her. Sidney emphasized the need to create a routine for Nicolette, which would include regular chores, regular meal times, regular personal hygiene, and regular discipline. He left it to Tommy to work out those details.

After seeing the doctor off, Tommy walked back to the main house, confident that he was doing all he could for Nicolette. The psychologist's experience with spousal bondage play was a comfort, and Kendall's eagerness to play the dominant was a definite bonus.

* * *

One morning, almost three weeks later, Tommy was up early...well, early for him...and the first thing he did was visit Kendall's to see how that was working out.

"Good morning, Master," said Nicolette, "Please sit, and I will get you a coffee."

"Good morning," he said, as he took a seat at the kitchen table.

She was naked with her hands hobbled in front, but her ankles were in a relatively loose hobble that allowed her to move around. He and Kendall thought it best to keep Nicolette in some kind of restraints at all times. She seemed comfortable with that as well.

"So, Ken...uh...Mistress Kendall, how is my little slave coming along?"

Kendall said, "Quite well, Master, she takes her discipline without complaint and has been quite helpful with her chores."

Nicolette brought him his coffee then stood back with her eyes to the floor, and Tommy said, "I am happy to hear that your Mistress is pleased with your training, my little slave. Now, I would like you to go to the front porch and kneel on the mat until I tell you otherwise. You may sit on your heels if you wish, but your knees must be apart."

"Yes Master," she said, and then she went down the hall and out the front door.

Tommy said, "You're doing a great job here, Kenny, I really appreciate it...How are you feeling about all this?"

"It's okay, Sam," she said, "I feel fine. When you said that you thought I had 'domme' tendencies, I was actually a little insulted at first, but I'm...kind of...I don't know—"

"Enjoying it?"

She said, "Yes...! Is that wrong of me?"

"No! Not at all!" he said, "Just be sure to stay within the parameters that we set up...Are you still...playing with her? Have you got her off with the pony's tail?"

"Oh yes! I think I know a little bit of how you feel now...It was amazing to watch her climax while I whipped her between her legs. I wouldn't mind a bit more practice though."

He said, "Oh sure...Maybe this evening, if you like. I'm going to be busy with Alyssa most of the day...Well, I should get going."

They walked to the front door, and Tommy went out to the porch, "Please stand now, my little slave."

Nicolette got to her feet then Tommy leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, "I'm very pleased with your progress. You may now go back in with Mistress Kendall."

"Yes Master."

He went back to the main house to find Alyssa futzing away in the kitchen, "Good morning, sweetie. You were up early today. Everything okay with Nicolette?"

"Yeah," he said, "Kendall is doing real well with her. I was actually a bit concerned about her...Kendall, but she seems to be okay with everything...better than okay, really...So, what are your plans for today?"

She said, "Oh...nothing really. Why? Do you have some...OH...! Today? Really?"

He said, "Well, yes, if you want—"

"Hell YES...! I just wasn't expecting...with all that's going on." she said.

He said, "Okay...I'm going to the studio, and I'll be back in twenty minutes. Do me a favour...no stinger! I'm not comfortable with it yet."

"Yes, Tommy."