The Armoire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The thing that made their house different then most was the fact that the place had a number of strategically placed, and mostly hidden, tie downs. Tommy had purchased and installed several swiveling flush mounted D-ring tie downs, originally designed for large trailers. When folded, they could easily be made to disappear; under carpets; under drapes; sometimes under removable panels. There was one hidden in the top of the archway between the dining and living rooms. Two were hidden near the floor on either side of the archway, and one was in the floor, under a carpet towards the living room. There were a few others, but only these would be needed this day.

Tommy, holding a box of equipment from the studio, stood in the front doorway and admired his 'perfect slave.' Alyssa was kneeling in the hallway, naked, wearing a collar, and offering him a leather, flat bladed flogger. She really was the perfect slave; willing...no...eager to take anything he was inclined to dish out. He knew that, at the end of the day, she would only be happy if he made her spend hours in total discomfort and torment. It had taken him a while to come up with something that would accomplish that without really hurting her.

He walked to the kitchen, leaving her in position for the moment. He placed the box on the table, got various and assorted items ready for later use, then grabbed four ten foot lengths of smooth braided, white nylon rope and returned to the hallway.

Tommy took the flogger from her extended hands and said, "Stand please, and move to the centre of the dining room archway."

He followed her into the living room as she moved to the specified location, "Now turn towards the dining room and stand wide at ease."

The 'wide at ease' position was a little more difficult that just placing her hands behind her back. It required a certain amount of concentration to keep her hands it the small of her back, with the fingers of both hands extended and together, interlocking her thumbs so that the palm of her right hand was outward. It was like a soldier standing for inspection...except her legs were much further apart. Easy enough if you're just standing there, but a bit harder if someone is lashing you with a leather flogger.

He started to 'warm her up', windmilling the flogger and lashing the outside of her right leg, from her ankle to her hip. His hits weren't particularly hard; the object was to 'pink her up', leaving her in a state of tingly pins and needles rather than pain.

Tommy moved to the other leg and walked the whip up to her hip, then again to the other leg, but this time on the inside, up to her bum, then back to the left leg. Her breathing was becoming rapid, and the odd "Oh" would escape in a whisper.

Downward strokes, a little softer, on her shoulders and down, avoiding her hands, then to her bum; again with downward strokes, then changing to upward. All the while he watched and listened to her; the colour of her skin, her breathing and other sounds, her movements and winces. What he saw and heard told him what was happening inside her body and mind; and this was his real talent...his gift.

Tommy did feel somewhat powerful when he wielded a whip, but not because he was inflicting pain; the real power was the way he could bring a woman to her edge. Anything more would be torture, but staying just within that boundary...was ecstasy. It was a rapture that only he could provide; no one else in their lives could do this for them; and doing this for Alyssa was his greatest pleasure...because it was hers as well.

"Please turn around now," he said.

She turned as requested and resumed the 'wide at ease' stance, with her head facing to the right. She wanted to look at him and smile and tell him how she loved him, but she was in slave mode, and, no matter what, she needed to be truly, his perfect slave.

He put the flogger back in motion and again, walked it up the outside of one leg, then down the other. Up the inside of the left leg, then down the other. She was able to fight the urge to wince until the whip reached the inside of her thighs, then her face screwed up and she whispered, "Oh...geez...oh."

He moved to her abdomen with horizontal lashes, and then switched to vertical strikes, causing her to involuntarily cringe. Then he said, "Arms out to your sides, please."

She moved her arms straight out, almost touching the side of the archway with her fingertips. Without being told, she flattened her palms, fingers together, and faced them towards Tommy. He then walked the whip horizontally up her side, out her left arm, right out to the tips of her fingers. He walked the whip back along her arm, across her chest, then repeated the procedure on her other side, again out along her arm, out to her fingertips. Alyssa couldn't keep herself from scrunching up her face, but she held her ground otherwise.

Her breathing turned to panting the moment the flogger touched her breast. Downward strokes on the top of her boobs , then upward on the bottoms. When he pulled the whip back, just clipping her areola and nipples, she could no longer keep things at a whisper.

"OW...OHSHIT...OW!"

Tommy, as always, watching her very carefully, noticed the small trickle of liquid on the inside of her thigh; he new it was time. He stopped the lash for a moment, and then caused her to gasp as he delivered a clean, upward stroke, squarely between her legs.

"OHGAWD!" she said, as her eyes snapped wide open.

He softened the blows, but kept lashing, steady and rhythmic, lightly striking her perineum, over her spread labia, and just nicking her clitoris. It was easier from the front, and he had done this so much to her, he could do it in his sleep...it was only a matter of time...

"OH...TOMMY! CHICAGO...CHICAGO!"

With her arms still out to the side, she struggled to maintain her position as her orgasm felt like it was tearing her abdomen apart. The sound of the whip lashing at her swollen labia, actually changed as it began to pick up the excess moisture oozing from her vagina.

She wasn't crying as such, but tears were streaming down her face as she convulsed; her body frantically wanting to get away from the whip; and yet anxiously craving more.

She was gasping with each strike as her climax ebbed and her vagina became increasingly sensitive. She was normally bound when she was flogged, but unrestrained, it was terribly difficult to sustain her stance and keep her arms out straight. He had slowed and softened the lashes considerably, but still, every strike forced her to fight the instinctive need to recoil.

Mercifully, he withdrew the whip, and Alyssa was left trembling, gasping for air, and perspiring like a Bedouin camel herder. After a very short respite, Tommy said, "Lower you arms to you sides and turn towards the dining room. Bring your legs together a bit...about a foot apart, please."

She complied with his request and he immediately attached two ropes to her ankles using French bowline loops. He had her spread her legs about a metre apart, then secured the ropes in the low D-rings on each side of the archway. Again he used non slip, French bowline loops to attach ropes just above her knees. He threaded the ends of these ropes through the D-ring hidden under the carpet...about a metre behind her.

Next, Tommy bound her wrists in a rope hobble, then took one more length, fastened it to the centre of the hobble, and looped the end through the D-ring at the top of the archway. Slowly and carefully he pulled the rope through the D-ring, forcing Alyssa to bend forward at the waist as her wrists rose higher and higher. He watched her closely, and when her heels just lifted off the floor, he stopped and secured the rope. She was now essentially immobile; her back was parallel to the floor and her wrists pulled high towards the ceiling. The knee ropes kept her from bending her legs, and with her heels slightly off the floor, she was forced to keep her leg muscles taut to avoid too much strain on her shoulders.

"S'okay?" he asked.

Chuckling a little, she replied, "S'okay."

Tommy then went to the kitchen and retrieved a clean ball gag from its plastic bag, rinsed it with cold water, and returned to the dining room. Alyssa raised her head and returned his tender kiss, as he knelt in front of her, and then she opened her mouth wide to accept the gag.

With the exception of the knee ropes, she had been bound like this several times before. Usually it involved a bit of flogging and Tommy taking her from behind; it had been generally some kind of ravishment scenario. She realized it was different this time; she knew she would be in the position for a long time; and judging by the box of goodies that he had brought from the studio, she was pretty sure it was going to involve "lifters."

"Lifters" was a generic term Tommy used to describe any play involving electrics. He had heard a friend, who worked in hydro electric tower construction, use the term to describe a shock that workers get if they touch a tower while they are not grounded.

As she felt the lubricated, ceramic dildo slowly slide into her rectum, Alyssa knew her trepidation had been justified...It was going to be a long afternoon.

She felt him affix a Velcro strap to hold the dildo in place, and then he stuck a quarter-sized contact patch squarely on her clit. Not satisfied that the stickum would hold it in place, he used another Velcro strap as insurance. He then knelt in front of her and said, "Take a deep breath."

She glanced at the two stainless steel, Japanese clover nipple clamps, took a breath, closed her eyes, and hummed into the gag, "HmmmmmMMMMM!"

Tommy watched her for a moment as she panted and adjusted to the pinch of the clamps on her tender nipples. She nodded that she was okay, so he collected all the hanging wires and plugged them into the control box. She watched as he plugged a short USB cable from a wireless receiver into the controller, then he gave her another kiss on the cheek, and moved to the kitchen, sitting in front of the notebook computer.

Technically, she wasn't supposed to look up, but doing her best not to turn her head, she couldn't help but watch from the corner of her eye. She saw him fiddle with the USB cable and plug a phone cord into the modem. She was a little puzzled at the phone cord since the laptop normally went on line via wireless. The one thing she knew for sure; those wires weren't attached to her for nothing. Then the phone rang...

The low voltage current surged through her with each ring of the phone; lasting as long as the duration of the ring. It wasn't painful but it caused every muscle in her body to seize. As long as the electricity flowed she had utterly no control over her body...like she was possessed by another psyche.

She bit hard on the gag and let out a loud, "UNNNNNNNHHHHH!"

Each hit of current felt like strong, hot, fingers pinching her hard at the contact locations; the clover clamps, the dildos, and especially the contact pad on her clitoris. Between rings she could feel her arousal increase, then hold as the electricity surged again.

Finally, she heard Tommy answer the phone. She stood there, muscles aching, panting and exasperated, as she heard him say, "Hey. Thanks for calling...No, there was no particular reason. I'm just testing the phone system...Yeah...Good, so you'll call again in an hour or so...? No, doesn't have to be exact, just whenever...thanks...bye now."

Over the next half hour or so, Tommy received five more "test" calls. Each time he let it ring about ten times and Alyssa's first orgasm came on the last ring of the second call. She tried to get through it as quietly as she could, hoping the phone wouldn't ring again for at least a few minutes. That time, her wish was granted, but not the next.

Her second climax struck as the fourth call came in. The third ring triggered her orgasm and the subsequent rings caused her to scream into the gag as the current attacked her already convulsing abdomen.

By the time Tommy picked up the phone, she was light headed, dizzy, sweating like a rock star, and crying softly as her discomfort and aching muscles began to get the best of her. She was certain that she would most likely pass out if the next orgasm hit while the phone is ringing, but she knew Tommy was watching and would take care of her.

She had regained a bit of composure by the time the phone rang again, about ten minutes later. There was no fighting that contact affixed to her clit. It ramped up her arousal every time and she knew the next call was going to be trouble. Mercifully, Tommy picked it up on the seventh ring, "Hello...Oh, hi...where are you...? The driveway...? What are you...Oh, well, you know...I'm not sure if this is a good time...No, you know what...come on up...I'll get the gate."

He hit a few keys on the computer, then stood and walked to her side, "How are you doing?"

Into the gag she said, "O-hay."

"Well," he said, "you're going to get a little reprieve. We have a visitor coming...It's the corporal."

Alyssa looked up at him, a little surprised that he would let anyone see her in her current predicament. He didn't speak for a moment and then she realized he was actually waiting for her approval. If she wanted to, she could leave and get dressed. Instead, she nodded that she was okay, knowing that he must have a good reason for bringing Lindsey in while she was still bound. At least she'd get a break form the "lifters."

He kissed her, then walked to the front door and pressed the gate button. A few minutes later Alyssa heard him greet the policewoman. They spoke on the front porch for a couple of minutes and then he invited her in; and as they walked by the dining room doorway, Alyssa heard Lindsey gasp, "OH MY...! Jesus!"

From the kitchen, Tommy said, "Ignore that, please. It has nothing at all to do with what we have to discuss."

Lindsey said, "Uh...maybe I should go...I didn't mean to interrupt—"

"If you want," said Tommy, abruptly, "You can come back any time you feel like it. In fact, you can talk yourself out of this as often as you want. I'm sure you've already done that quite a bit. Spunk isn't all it's cracked up to be."

Alyssa just stared at the floor and listened. She would not acknowledge Lindsey's presence unless Tommy allowed it; and she could hear that he was being very stern with the corporal...like a school principal addressing a troublesome pupil. She began to realize what he was doing and knew that he was counting on her to be her best "perfect slave."

Lindsey immediately marched to the kitchen saying, "Look, I know you're supposed to be some sort of 'master', but I didn't come here to be berated—"

"Yes, actually you did, Lindsey," he said, "Let's get the cards on the table shall we? We both know you are fully aware of what we do here, and we both know why you came. So, you're going to sit while I explain a few things."

She glared at him for a few moments, then sat at the table and said, "Fine, explain away."

"According to Kendall, she has told you virtually every little detail of our operation, so we're not going to waste each others time. You know that you always have "Philadelphia", therefore you are in control of your own destiny. Do you understand that? Is there anything that isn't clear regarding the out word?"

"No," said Lindsey, "I understand how 'Philadelphia' works. It stops everything, either permanently or temporarily to fix a problem...but—"

"Good! Then know this Lindsey; and I need you to listen very carefully. With that one exception, I am in charge when you are here. That is absolute; there are no ifs, buts, or maybes. I am in complete charge and it has been that way from the moment you walked in the door. Do I need to repeat that for you?"

Lindsey said, "Is that how it is for everybody else?"

"You can have one question. Is that what you want it to be?"

Sighing like an impatient high school girl, "Yes, I suppose."

"Very well," he said, "No, that is not how it is for everybody else; but it doesn't matter how it is for everybody else. What matters is how it is for you and me.

"When we begin, I will do things to you that are more intimate then any lover has ever done, or possibly, will ever do. At the end of our session, you will find you will care for me a great deal; and I you. Not as lovers, but as very intimate friends. It is a special relationship that you will not likely ever have with anybody else...or...you will hate me and never return."

Lindsey, still somewhat defiant, said, "You will do intimate things to me...? What if I don't want you to touch me?"

Tommy said, "That is what the interview will determine; and that, Lindsey, is the last question I will answer at present."

Lindsey began to speak, but he raised his hand, "I am giving you a certain amount of leeway because this is all new to you, but that is about to end.

"I need to go out and do something for the next fifteen minutes or so. I am going to remove the Alyssa's gag and instruct her to answer any questions you may have over that period. Follow me please."

Tommy grabbed a bottle of water, a straw, and a facecloth then they both rose and walked over to Alyssa's side, and Tommy said, "If you see her in any distress you will immediately press that button by the light switch. It will signal me that there is a problem here. Follow her instructions ...Do you see the rope at the ceiling? A simple tug of that hanging tail will release the rope holding her arms up. If she passes out, press the button then release the rope. Got that?"

A little flustered, Lindsey answered, "Uh...yes...okay, yes."

"Good," he said, "Now move away from us please."

When she was out of earshot, Tommy removed Alyssa's gag, wiped her face with the cloth, then inserted the straw into the water and moved it to her lips. Tommy let her sip all she wanted then tilted her head towards him and gave her a tender kiss, "How are you doing here, Babe?"

"I'm okay, Tommy. This is a hard one. Everything aches..."

Then she smiled and, in a whisper, she added, "Thank you, My Master."

Tommy chuckled at the irony while Lindsey raised her eyebrow; finding it difficult to reconcile his tenderness and obvious love for Alyssa, against the sight of her predicament. When she had first seen her, Alyssa was panting and dripping with perspiration. It didn't take a genius to see that whatever happened to her, before she walked in, had been, at the very least, extremely strenuous.

Tommy said, "Answer her questions as best you can. Don't sugar coat anything, okay? And don't try to influence her. She has to decide on her own."

Alyssa said, "You seem to be treating her very sternly."

"Yeah, I know. I think it's what she needs...I don't know for sure, but it seems like the way to go."

He gave her another kiss then stood and turned towards Lindsey, "Ask her whatever you want. I will be back in about fifteen minutes; and when I return, I expect to find that all your clothing is piled neatly on the counter and you are sitting naked in the chair...with your eyes down and your hands behind your back. Either that...or you're gone.

"I'm not being harsh. If you're not ready, we can do this again at some later date, but, right now, those are your only two options."

Without waiting for her to respond, he walked out the front door.

For a minute or so, the two women remained silent; Lindsey staring at Alyssa, and Alyssa staring at the floor. Ambient sounds form outside became noticeable; birds singing, the breeze agitating a wind chime, a dog barking in the distance. Lindsey was hesitant to even move a little, lest she cause the floorboards to creak, but finally she said, "Uh...are you...okay?"

"Yes," said Alyssa.

"I mean...are you...uh...comfortable?"