The Armoire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really," said Alyssa.

Again there was silence, then Alyssa, realizing that simply answering yes or no would do little for the corporal, said, "Over the past hour or so, I have been whipped to orgasm with a leather flogger; firmly tied in this extremely uncomfortable position; and electrocuted at least fifty times. As a result, I have had two additional orgasms, the last of which came while being electrocuted. I was seconds away from passing out when you came in, and every muscle in my body aches. Especially my calves because of how I have to stand on my toes."

Lindsey said, "I don't understand. Why don't you just—"

"Oh, and Lindsey..." Alyssa continued, "I am having a blast!"

Meanwhile, Tommy, who actually had nothing specific to do, saw the doc's car in front of Kendall's and decided to walk over and see how they were doing; it was as good a way as any to kill fifteen minutes. He walked up the steps and sat on one of the porch chairs just as Kendall, who had seen him coming, emerged with a cup of coffee.

He gratefully accepted the cup, took a sip, and said, "How's it going in there?"

Kendall, sat on the porch railing, and said, "Really well, actually. She's really opening up lately. I think she may even be ready...Is that Lindsey's car?"

He said, "Yeah...She's here for her interview, but she's on the fence. I don't know if she's ready yet, and I've been a tad harsh with her. I'm not sure if that's the right approach, but I'm kind of committed now."

Smiling, Kendall said, "Harsh...? Oh...like you were with me!"

Tommy chuckled, "As I recall, my little country goddess, you were the one that was pretty harsh!"

Just then, the doctor emerged and interrupted their jibing, "Oh Sam...good, you're here. We need to talk."

"Should I go back in with Nicolette?" said Kendall.

"She's fine," said Sidney, "and I think it would be good if you stayed."

Tommy said, "So, how's she doing doc?"

"She's ready, Sam," said the doctor, "In the last few minutes she has moved to the level that I wanted her to be, so it should be now."

"Now? Oh...this is not a good time, Doc. I'm in the middle of something with Ally, and the corporal is here—"

Sidney said, "Sam, I'm sorry, but she's ready now. It could set us back terribly if it doesn't happen soon. We discussed this at the beginning. You knew that it would come up like this; I had no way of knowing when she'd be ready until she was, in fact, ready."

"I know," said Tommy, "but I made a promise to Al and that's important too...and now Lindsey is here—"

The sound of a car door slamming startled them and they all watched as Lindsey barreled her little car down the driveway. For a moment, It looked like she might attempt to crash through the gate, but, thankfully she stopped long enough for it to automatically open. Then the squeal of tires decisively emphasized her exit.

Tommy shrugged, then got up and said, "Well...that takes care of one problem, I guess...Okay, Kenny, can you get Nicolette ready and—"

"No," she said.

Perplexed, Tommy said, "What...? Don't fool around now, Kenny. Al's alone in there now so I gotta get back—"

"It has to be you that takes her," she said, "I'll go in with Ally if you want."

He sighed and said, "Jesus...! Okay...Doc, I need half an hour. Surely she can tread water for half an hour."

"Half an hour will be fine, Sam," said Sydney.

"Good. You guys keep her at the 'level' you were talking about and then Kenny, you come up to the house in thirty minutes."

Without waiting for an answer Tommy turned and ran to the house, muttering to himself, "I'm really getting too old for this shit!"

As soon as he entered, Tommy said, "You okay?"

"Yeah, Tommy, I'm fine...Sorry, I guess I said the wrong thing. Lindsey just all of a sudden bolted out of here."

He said, "Yeah, I saw. Not to worry...I was half expecting her to do that. What'd she ask you?"

Alyssa said, "Well, the first thing she asked was if I was comfortable. I said 'not really' then I tried to explain what was going on and that I was okay...that I was enjoying it.

"I don't think she really got it...She was terribly nervous. She asked a few more questions, about 'Philadelphia", and if I minded that you treated me this way...Stuff like that. Then, all of a sudden, she said she was sorry, and flew out the door."

Tommy moved to the kitchen to retrieve another bottle of water and a fresh straw. As he rinsed off the ball gag, he said, "What did she ask about 'Philadelphia?'"

"She asked how long it takes you to respond once I say it...I told her I didn't know because I've never said it, other than that leg cramp time. So then she asked what happened that time, and I said that you took out the gag, I said I had a cramp and told you where; you massaged it, and when it was better, the gag went back and we carried on...She seemed a bit shocked that you didn't untie me...She just wasn't getting it, Tommy...I'm sorry—"

He said, "Hey, hey! You did exactly as I asked you. You answered her questions as honestly as you could. As always, you were my perfect little slave."

Tommy knelt beside her and gave her a little kiss on the cheek then stuck the straw in the bottle of water and held it to her lips. As she took a few welcome sips of the cool liquid, he said, "So...do you mind that I treat you this way?"

With a smile that lit up the room, she said, "I wouldn't have it any other way, My Master."

Even in her awkward position she managed to return the passion of Tommy's deep kiss as he held her head between his hands. She could feel that this was all he ever really wanted; just to kiss and caress her and to feel her caress him. All of the work rigging up the bondage and the electrics...all of it was for her. She knew it, and she loved him desperately for it. She also could feel that there was something else going on; probably with Nicolette, and he was having a terrible time keeping his promise. She was about to tell him that he could stop if he wanted to, when he motioned for her to open her mouth.

As he slid the ball gag in place he said, "I do believe there are a few more phone calls coming in."

She mumbled an exasperated "Hmmph" into the gag then looked at the floor, waiting for more of Tommy's "lifters."

There were no actual calls but Tommy had rigged to laptop to force the phone to ring at will; and, for the next half hour, he did just that. With each chime of the phone he watched her body tense against the current. He watched her fingers spread wide, reaching for some unknown object, then change to tightly clenched fists with the next ring. He watched her eyes slam shut and her face cringe with each jingle. He watched as her toes curled, lifting her butt ever so slightly. He could see her leg and abdomen muscles contracting with the voltage.

As before, the fourth "call" triggered another orgasm, but this time he let it ring and ring. Alyssa felt like she was in a blender set to "puree." She was here voluntarily, but at this very moment, if she could have broken free, she would have done so and run screaming form the house.

When the ringing stopped and her climax subsided, she was left panting; sweat dripping from her nose and down the nipple clamps. As before, she was light headed and knew that another call or two would probably cause her to pass out, but at that moment, fainting would have almost been welcome.

As she regained some of her senses, she was a bit startled to sere Tommy kneeling beside her. She was also caught off guard at the sudden pain in her nipples as he removed the clamps. He then stood and pulled the rope tail, releasing the ceiling rope, and she could swear she heard a creaking sound from her back as he helped her stand up straight. Standing flat footed, for the first time in almost two hours, was almost ambrosial.

In just a couple of minutes, Tommy had the ball gag out and completely freed her from her bindings, "Stretch 'em out, Sweetie," he said.

Alyssa rubbed her wrists then bent and twisted and stretched until muscles, which felt like they might never work again, began to spring back to life.

Tommy said, "Follow me, please," and led her to the living room.

"I need to 'park' you for a little while, so kneel up, please, facing the wall."

Without hesitation, Alyssa, knelt facing the wall; up straight with her hands locked behind her head.

He said, "Kenny will be up to watch over you, but you will remain silent. I will be back as soon as possible."

"Yes, Tommy," she said.

Alyssa realized that "parking" her was the only way he could keep the scenario going because of whatever was going on with Nicolette. It wasn't so bad; actually a bit of a relief from her previous predicament.

She heard him go out to the front porch and then talking to Kendall. She heard his footsteps going down the walkway and hers coming into the living room.

"I know you have to remain silent," she said, "but the doctor says that Nicolette is ready for Sammy now. He was pretty insistent that it had to be right now, so that's why he had to go."

Kendall smiled as Alyssa gave her a thumbs up with her clenched hands.

Tommy, in the meantime, walked purposefully towards Kendall's house and Dr. McDermott, still sitting on the front stoop. It occurred to Tommy that he hadn't even seen Nicolette, other than glances through the door, for over a week.

"You sure that now is the time, Sidney?"

Dr. McDermott said, "Positive Sam, trust me...Now, it's important that you ask the questions that we—"

"Got 'em right here," he said, tapping his breast pocket, "We've been over this a hundred times, Sidney. I know what I have to do, and I'm trusting you...that it is the right thing to do."

Without waiting for a response, Tommy entered the house and saw Nicolette sitting patiently, and naked, at the kitchen table. She was quite stunning really. Gone was that gaunt, undernourished, waif-like girl who first arrived here. She was now replaced by this lovely, porcelain skinned beauty that would turn heads in any crowd.

He took some rope and a cloth blindfold from Kendall's "toy" drawer, then moving behind her, said, "Stand up now, my little slave; hands behind your back."

"Yes, My Master," she said, and dutifully rose from her seat...but she was different. There was an air of confidence that he hadn't seen in her before. Even the way she answered seemed to be less...slave-like.

He quickly bound her wrists and affixed the blindfold, then he took her elbow and led her out the front door towards the studio. He glanced at Sidney as he passed and acknowledged the approving nod. It suddenly occurred to him that...he was nervous. There had been times in the past when a session was not about arousal, notably Kristel and the bullwhip; but this was different. This was a troubled girl and Tommy knew he was way out of his depth; relying completely on the doctor's judgement.

Inside the studio he led her to a position between the whipping posts, and had her stand still while he affixed a pair of ankle cuffs. He undid her wrist binding, replacing it with a second pair of leather cuffs and then, having her stand on her toes, he clipped Nicolette's left wrist to the bungee strap. After attaching her right cuff, he adjusted the lower bungees to suit her height, then attached the ankle cuffs. She was left suspended in a tight, wide spread eagle.

Tommy had left the blindfold, but there would be no gag; she had to be able to speak clearly. He took a few steps back and couldn't help but admire the vision of her milky white body glistening in the afternoon glow that beamed in through the skylights. After a moment he sighed, walked over to the rack, and selected a heavy leather flogger; one of the most vicious in his collection. He shuddered a bit as he realized that, for the first time ever, his intent was...to hurt.

He took up a position behind her, then reached into his shirt pocket for the paper. It was essentially a script of sorts that he and the doctor had prepared for this occasion. Tommy had read it many times, virtually memorizing all the lines. He had even acted it out a couple of times to get a feel for it. Sidney had vehemently stressed how important it was that he follow the "script"; ensuring that Nicolette's responses were what they needed to be.

He was about to step forward when he realized his palms were sweating; something that hadn't happened since he was a teenager. Tommy quickly got a towel, wiped his hands, and moved back behind her.

The sound of the heavy whip, striking hard against her right butt cheek, echoed through the barn. It caused her to gasp and immediately weep, but she did not cry out. He rained several more overhand blows on her rapidly reddening ass before he sternly said, "Tell me who you are."

"What...? I mean...I don't understand, My Master."

He ripped a hard, horizontal lash across her entire bum, then repeated, "Tell me who you are!"

"I...I am your slave, My Master," she said meekly.

Another horizontal blow, in the opposite direction, caused Nicolette to cry out and her weeping became loud, wet sobbing.

"That's right," he said, "and that's all you'll ever be isn't it?"

"I...Yes...I guess, My Master..."

He began to lash her as she spoke, "No...! Please, My Master...I don't understand!"

Tommy had to stop for a moment and wipe his hands again. He also had to wipe his face. He hated what he was doing. In a way, it was almost worse than that night with Kristel, and he was beginning to get a bit teary eyed, but he knew he had to man up. He was committed; stopping was no longer an option.

He moved the whip up and laid four vertical lashes to her back. Nicolette began to scream and writhe against the pain; her body glossy wet with perspiration and her face soaked with tears.

"You are nothing; worthless," he shouted, "You cannot function without a Master...! Say it!"

It was easy to tell from her voice that she was terribly frightened and confused; fighting the demon with the whip as well as the demons in her head. He kept lashing as she spoke, "No...! OWWW...STOP...I'm not..."

Moving the flogger down to the backs of her legs he said, "Your grandmother tried to teach you, didn't she? But she didn't realize how hopeless you were, did she?"

Again, he kept up the whipping as she tried to respond, "She...loved me...! She was...OH GAWD...OWWWW...She was the only one..."

Tommy quickly moved around front and began to lash at her breasts. Literally screaming, he said, "Stop it...! You never loved her! The second she was gone you abandoned her, didn't you?"

Shrieking at him while he continued to whip her, she said, "NO...! I...I just..."

He whipped her abdomen and thighs as he shouted, "You left her because you knew she was just a stupid, stupid old woman! It's just as well that she's dead!"

Her voice suddenly changed to one of defiance and, through the tears and pain, she shouted, "You bastard...! You can't say that! She was the only one who cared about me! STOP THIS NOW!"

Tommy stopped the flogger, stepped up close, and pulled off her blindfold, "Tell me...! Tell me who you are!"

She was sobbing almost uncontrollably and panting, gasping for air; her chest heaving as though there wasn't enough oxygen in the room for her starving lungs, but...for the first time since her arrival, she looked Tommy straight in the eye and said, "I...I am Nicolette...Nicolette O'Haire...! Get me down now!"

He unclipped her ankles and then put his arm around her waist to support her as he unhooked her wrists. She immediately began weakly pounding at his chest but he held her close and said, "Tell me one more time. Tell me who you are."

"I'm Nicolette," she said, "Nicolette O'Haire..."

Suddenly she stopped pounding at his chest and looked up at him. Like a cold blast of air in the face, it all came into focus; what everything had been about. She put her arms around him, buried her face in his chest, and began to sob.

"I miss her so much Sam," she said, "Why did she have to die?"

Tommy said, "I know, Nic...We all miss her too."

She leaned back and looked up at him, "She was my only real friend."

"That may have been true before," he said, "but now you have us."

Nicolette continued to weep as Tommy led her to the shower. As quickly as he could, he washed her, dried her with nice warm towels, and gently applied a liberal amount of E-lotion to her numerous welts.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked.

"So much has happened, so fast," she said, "My head is still spinning, but I think I'm going to be okay now."

Finished applying the ointment, he stood and said, "I think so too Nic, but there's no rush. Sidney is waiting for you back at the house, and he can help you put it all into perspective. You know you can stay with us as long as you want, and Sidney will help you as long as you need him."

He led her back to the sitting room and pointed to her neatly folded clothes which Kendall had placed there earlier, "I'll step outside and let you get dressed."

A few minutes later, Nicolette stepped into the studio and Tommy said, "Wow! You look, well...radiant! It's such a rare treat to see you with clothes on!"

For the first time since she came to the ranch, she smiled and said, "Why, thank you Mr. Darquesied."

Tommy grinned, put his hands on her shoulders and said, "One more time ...Tell me who you are."

Still smiling, she kissed him on the cheek and said, "I am Nicolette, Sam, Nicolette O'Haire...and I have no master."

With that, she turned and walked to the studio door. Just before she pulled it open, she turned and said, "I should have said that I have no full time master. Once in a while though—"

He said, "Not to worry. We'll talk about it a little later. Right now though, you should talk with Sidney."

Her face was beaming, but she lowered her eyes, and said, "Yes, My Master." Then she looked up, winked, and left the studio.

Tommy followed her out and watched as Sidney, who had been waiting by the studio entrance, escorted Nicolette back to Kendall's. He suddenly felt as though a great burden had been removed from his back. She had responded almost exactly as the doctor had expected. It was clear that, with a little time, she was going to get herself back on track, and he felt an even greater sense of relief when, for the first time since he had met her, he heard her laugh at something Sidney had said.

Kendall met him at the door and said, "How'd it go?"

"Pretty much just like Sidney said it would," he said, "I think she's going to be okay."

She said, "Should I go over, you think?"

"Oh yeah...I think Sidney wants you there now. And Kendall? I can't thank you enough for all you did over the past weeks."

"No worries. The pleasure was all mine," she said, then gave him a little peck on the cheek and headed for her house.

Tommy walked into the living room, admired Alyssa's gorgeous, naked form for a few seconds, then said, "Please stand now."

As she rose to her feet, she said, "May I speak, Tommy?"

"Not just yet," he said, "first I need you to turn around, put your arms around me, and give me the most passionate kiss you can conjure up."

Ever the perfect slave, she did as instructed; wrapping herself around him and pressing her naked body hard against him. The kiss lasted well over a minute and when it finally ended, both of them were terribly aroused.

"You may speak now," said Tommy.

She said, "Oh...well, with everything that has been going on...if you want to stop this—"

"Oh, no, no, no," he said, "you're not getting off that easy, my little slave. Now please put on a robe and come with me to the barn."

"Yes, Tommy," she said, as she went to the linen closet and grabbed a fresh, terry robe. She slipped her bare feet into a pair of flip-flops, and then, arm in arm, they strolled to the studio.