All Comments on 'The Armoire Ch. 10'

by darquesied

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Six pages of drival about a total asshole

XantuXantuover 16 years ago
well I loved it

a lot of pages, and like Tommy I don't like the group scenes so much. But you have to love Tommy. Thanks Xantu

HonourHonourover 16 years ago
At long last

Another lovely story. There really are some silly people around if you dont like a subject why read it. I am so glad you finally added a new chapter I was being forced to create my own scenarios and they rapidly disolved into the downright silly *grin* thought Sam and Al meet the Lady Laird provided amusement for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
At long last!!

Another excellent story. I had begun to worry that Nicolette would be the end of the saga. I'm glad Lindsey came around and, like Sammy, I was annoyed at Jessalynn. I feel like I've come to know these people and hope to read more about them in the future. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
At last

At long last you've updated. I love these stories I really do. Please don't be put off my the idiots that must comment in the negative they're jealous is all and that one couldn't even spell correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
drivel my butt

I have gotten so sucked into all the armoire stories, I feel like I really know the characters. I love them! And as for those people spewing negativity, well... pfft. No one forced them to read, they could have phillied out at any time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AT LONG LAST!!1

I have waited patiently since July to read more about Tommy and the girls and you didn't disappoint!!! wow that was awesome I can't wait for Part 2!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I have been sucked into this series. I LOVE IT!! I find something in each of the characters to relate to. Each section manages to be a stand alone and a part of the larger story line. Bravo! Keep going! Ignore the idiots.

CoryleaCoryleaalmost 16 years ago
Sweet!

I love the sweetness of this story; you do a great job on the relationship between Ally and Tommy. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Sam, though; it seems like he needs a vacation from his own popularity. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn!

Amazing, Damn really wheres part two! the stroy was damn well amazeing and i really would like to read more

Rad'lRad'labout 15 years ago
One comment for all 10 chapters ---

Well done, kinda complicated but - good character development and good detail. But it just occurred to me - did Syl ever get the armoire she started out for in the first place? It really doesn't matter; you did very well with the story from the start.

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 15 years ago
What a fantastic read!!!

I accidentally ran across this story because of it being linked to one of my other favorites. I was a bit skeptical at first, because there are few BDSM stories I've read that were well done. I am SO GLAD this was one that was EXCEPTIONAL!!! I completed became involved in the stories and the characters. I can only hope that one day you'll continue with Part 2! Great character development and story line and an all around wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best...

Simply one of the best erotic series I've found ANYWHERE.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't make us wait any longer for the continuation of the story.

We're going into withdrawal here.

moonfairy17moonfairy17about 13 years ago
In Love

After reading all I can say that there is not a woman in the world that would not love him. He is every woman's dream man with or with out the BDSM. Thank you:) I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Duality of humanity

I enjoyed reading this series. It really speaks to the duality we all face in live with our darker selves. I hope you will continue the series at some point. There is some really good character development. Tom/Sam is a really complex person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor D

Sylvia seems to be prepping as the star of Part II, but with Tommy's feelings for Alyssa so clear, the road might be a bit rocky. Looking forward to the further adventures of........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous