The Arrangement Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Childhood enemies turn into life long lovers.
1k words
4.15
18.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One : The start

"Tamia & John, Sara & Robbie, Tyler & Lani, and Alexis & Jeydon. Those are your lab groups now

split up and get to work" the science teacher said reclaiming his seat at his desk. The students shuffled around the class room switching tables. Alexis rolled her eyes at the irony that was her life.

Her worst enemy was now her lab partner for the next 2 months. The two 19 year old's have been

trained to hate each other since birth because of their father's multimillion dollar companies feuding. "Great 2 months with you" she complained as the 6 foot muscular god sat down at the table.

"Don't flatter yourself princess I don't look forward to working with you either" he said frowning at her.

"whatever Jeydon we just need an A on this project. I'm pretty sure we can put aside the fact that your an idiot and work together" she cut out.

"I'm sure we can, shorty" he said taunting her about her height.

Alexis was short and voluptuous. Standing 5'1 she had full breasts sized at 38 d, she had a flat stomach and thick hips that made People often say she was a sexier version of Nicki Minaj.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes again and pulled put her notebook.

"Just saying" Jeydon chuckled and did the same thing.

"Lets get to work" she said trying not to slap him. They got to work having no idea that in the next 24 hours their lives would change completely.

Part Two- The Deal was made

After school Alexis tried to make a run for her bedroom but her father's voice stopped her "Alexis come in her please" he called out from the study.

She sighed and walked down the hall to her father's study. She avoided this room like the plague. The last time he called her in there he tried to make her give one of his business partners a blow job. Luckily her mother had come home and she was let free. She just hoped it wouldn't happen again.

"Yes daddy?" she asked poking her head in the door then came in further when she saw that both he and her mother were in the room alone.

"Sweetheart you should sit down. We...we have something to tell you" her mother said her face sullen.

"What is it mom?" she asked noticing the same look on her dad's face.

"Sweetie your father's company has been in..... a little trouble to say the least" her mother started but stopped as sobs racked her body.

"mom what is it" she said getting scared "Alexis what your mom is trying to say is that the company has been involved in some bad dealings and went bankrupt" her dad said.

"Okay so that means what? That we're broke?" she asked in shock "well not exactly. You see Tomas St. James is kind of helping us out" he said hedging around what was going on.

"What does Jeydon's dad have to do with this? Whats going on" she demanded "Mr. St. James offered to pay for the company in full but we had to add an extra part of the deal" her father pushed on.

Alexis shot up out of the chair " WILL YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" she yelled at her parents as a sinking feeling settled in her stomach.

"Alexis your father not only sold the company but he sold you as well. St. James bought you to marry Jeydon. He wants to tame his son and he felt he could kill 2 birds with one stone by bailing your father out." her mother said point blank.

"what?" she asked. She couldn't believe what she just heard "it's true Miss Alexis you now belong to me or should I say my son. You two will be married within a week" Tomas St. James gloated as he entered the room. 'married' was her last thought as she fainted hitting the

ground.......

Part Three- The life of a newly wed

When Alexis came to she immediately noticed that she was no longer in her fathers study nor was she in her bed. The room she was in was not familiar to her.

Everything that had happened in the last 12 hour came back to her: the fact that her parents sold her to be married to their worst enemy.

"how did this happen to me?" she cried out loud in the dark room letting her tears fall. A knock sounded at the door and before she could even say anything Jeydon slipped into the room.

"what do you want" Alexis spat when she finally saw who it was " I came to see if you were alright. I saw my father's goons bring you in and he told me what happened" he said gently easing his tall frame down next to her.

"yeah right like you didn't already know. I'm only 19 and I'm already being married off!" she yelled at him wiping another tear from her face.

"Alexis it's going to be alright I promise" he said wiping her face with his hand "how do you know it's going to be alright Jeydon?" she whispered.

He didn't answer instead he tilted her face up and captured her lips. The kiss was soft and sweet. Jeydon weaved his hand in her hair drawing her face closer.

Alexis opened her mouth allowing Jeydon to shove his hot tongue in her mouth. She moaned loud and wrapped her hands around his neck. Jeydon rolled her over so that she was on top of him he pulled his mouth away to reach for her school uniform blouse and ripped it open.

"what are you......?" she started to ask but Jeydon unclasping her bra and latching on to one of her erect nipples stopped her "ohhh" she gasped out loud as he sucked like he was a new born baby.

Not wanting to neglect her left nipple he licked his way over and gave it the same treatment. "Jeydon" she moaned a little louder as his hands slid under her skirt to squeeze her ass.

Alexis reached down and helped Jeydon get rid of his shirt before taking his lips again just as the door swung open

"WHAT THE HELL GOING ON!!?"

To be continued..............