All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 05'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous!

I so love this story. Love Ayden to bits. He's so sweet because he really knows nothing about what he's really capable of as a vampire because he's been away from his own kind for so long. I thought it was so cute that Jade taught him about the healing properties of his blood :-) So looking forward to the next instalment :-)

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

i loved it! i'm glad he got his jade back. our baddie will be in for some ass whooping i'm sure of it ;-)

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Thankyou!

That was beautiful and I am so pleased they finally told each other how much they love each other! Can't wait for more!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
What a wonderful story!

You build each chapter perfectly with great plot developments and twists. You’ve even given us a couple wicked bad guys to boot! I am impressed with your developing skills as an author and I can see your growth from chapter to chapter – this one was fantastic! I loved the character development across the board, how you describe when Ayden arrives, and the finally the romance…Well done!

Each chapter keeps getting better and I can’t wait to see what happens, next… Hope to see more soon!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I like how you are weaving previous elements of the story into the plot. The forshaddowing really tied everything together nicely. I'm so glad that everything is out in the open and all is well. It was really touching the way you let them finallly confess their love to each other. One more to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thankyou!

I am SO glad that finally a writer conveyed the trauma after such a horrific experience so well. It wasn't a "hey its like nothing ever happened, lets jump into bed together" experience, you actually portrayed the fear she felt when he touched her at first. I love that! It's so much more realistic! Who in their right mind wouldn't be afraid of physical contact after that torture?!

Thankyou so much for finally depicting the emotional scars an experience like that brings! It's a refreshing and much awaited change!

I'm loving this story <3

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
I am glad that...

...Johnathon turned out to be a descent guy. I was dreading his poor father getting his heart broke after he was so happy with his son's turnaround.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous