The Art Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favorite additional tools is a pair of latex gloves. Not the one size fits all... these are my size with no loose material, not hard to come by. They are medical examination gloves. I probably have sixty pairs left... they're yellow. Examination gloves are for giving handjobs... really wicked handjobs. Wink at him. Squirt a big puddle in one palm, enough to drip, and stick your hands together, and coat your hands. The backs too. And touch him. Yum. What a great, and pleasant way to hold a cock. You don't have to put both gloves on, but I like to switch hands. Just how smooth is greasy latex? Real smooth. Look him in the eyes. Let's do some strokes. How comfortable are you? You'll sit for a while... but will you sit on him? Probably. Look him in the eyes. Let's do some strokes.

With one hand, loosely point him toward you. Wrap one hand around his dick. Yes, of course it's his dick. That's what I'm in to. One slippery latex-skinned hand is enough, however, you have two. One is for guiding him, and massaging him, and the other is for working him. My right hand slides slowly up his penis, with just the right amount of pressure on his shaft. It is wet. It slides past each of my fingers, making him shake, making his head disappear into my fist, slowly engulfing it, making him make a kissy face. All the way up. Hold your fist over it. Maybe three or four inches over it, and lower it, slowly...keeping him with one hand pointed up. Let him pop back in again, and go down. You know what to do. It's like pushups. One up and one down counts as one.

Feel his big, swollen cock slip between your fingers, sputtering, gliding wetly along whatever course you set for it. Get him hard, and shiny. Perhaps this is where your nurse uniform comes in. For optimal nerve testing response, we need his engorged, oily cock kept in place by two fingers around the base. Perhaps a fingertip massage? I don't know, I guess that and fist-fucking him is all you can do, with the gloves. But I like wearing them. Of course, make sure to get warm grease all over his balls as well. Often devote a few minutes to a good nut rub, to let his cock take a break. I smile at the little squelching liquid noises that are produced. I think he just hears them as another confirmation of what we're doing, and that he is tied up in the bedroom and helplessly on the receiving end. This is allll about him, remember, and maximum cum production. Try to be meticulous. And agonizing :)

How do you be agonizing? By squeezing. Less friction means more pressure. It is very delicious. Too sweet, actually. So, in the middle of all this we can pause and examine the effects of the Wartenberg wheel on his penis. Reach over and pick up the slim metal device, and twirl it around in front of him. Has he ever seen one before? Although it's shockingly nasty looking, it's actually better if he has seen it before. Don't think I'm overstating or exaggerating the power of the wheel. Does he jump when it first touches his skin? On his shaft, just above his balls. I hold it at its end and let gravity pull it back down a little. Leisurely roll it under and across his testicles... sometimes he'll choose to watch, but not always. Return it to its starting position, at the base of his cock, with him pointed to the sky, so he can see how high we get. Start it slowly rolling up (obviously slowly), and see if he can handle the pins ascending his taut skin. I like to take it up the side. Tell him to hold still; you need to be precise. You don't want to jump into it, you know? The little thing is just made for hard cocks. If he's not a fast learner... well, we have lots of time to make him learn. Take the wheel up and down and around his shaft, and under his balls, spiraling it, slowly, towards the head of his cock, if he's been good and you didn't have to start over. Believe me, you can kill a lot of time being slow. The real game is in inching it toward the head, keeping it just under, and then eventually going over it. I won't use it on him for long, but I am extra evil when I am. Just pretend you're Satan.

Cock ring? Maybe. Maybe put it on after to really tantalize him. Let him get soft a little, slip it on, and give him a sloppy kiss to bring him back. Is he being a total jerk, swearing, thrashing about? Get out a leather bootlace. Stroke him to a full erection again, and hold the long strip of leather in both hands and his cock in the middle. Begin winding it around his shaft, both ways, firmly but not hard, keeping it flat. He'll exhale and shiver as his cock gets just a little more firm with each pass. The leather strap grips nicely... in one way or another, this is better than a cock ring. Wrap it up like a present, tying it off an inch below his head. I'll typically leave his balls unaffected. The main thing affected here is the head of his cock, and how focused you now have to be on it... Although you can buy dedicated cock corsets, I like the bootlace better. You could keep it on the whole time even, and, in my opinion, this is where the real tongue twister begins. Tight skin means more of his nerve endings pushed to the surface. Focus on using the point of your tongue (that which was designed for pleasure), perhaps after chewing some gum. You know it gets much worse than that. Told you we were serious. Don't worry, you can't suffocate it.

And when we get bored of that we can go back to pumping him for cum. And sucking for cum. And not letting him cum. Are you naked yet? Almost? Get on top of him, and press your breasts into his neck, and kiss his forehead. Feel his skin's temperature difference. He probably appreciates your cool breasts. Too bad there's no one else to satisfy them. Tell him you like having your tongue sucked... or at least I would. Have him experience the warm, silky confines of your mouth from another perspective.

Tease and denial is hard work, naturally, because you're horny. You need an orgasm. It will relax you, and certainly make a difference in more doting attention on him. I recommend you don't use his cock to get you off. I like to make a bit of a show of taking my panties off, so I can sit on his face or fuck him or whatever. See, I'm wearing a black spandex thong, and it frames my ass nicely and makes it look delicious. So get your butt, all slick and wet of course, right in front of his face, hook your thumbs in the waistband, and roll the sticky fabric halfway down your thighs for his eyeballs, and have him guess where you're sitting next. Probably right here. You'll have to get off him again to take it off, so do that. Panties off. Feels nice. How can we make this better? Oh, I don't now, perhaps a puddle of baby oil in your palm, to lovingly apply over his mouth. Tell him to stick it out.

I certainly don't keep gum in forever, maybe ten minutes (gets in the way). Ask him if he wants your gum, like in the commercial. Too bad. Maybe ask him how he likes his dick sucked? Or what he likes about blowjobs. I think a lot of guys see them as, just, you know, another way to get off. But it can be so romantic. Ask him if he likes to throatfuck a bitch.

You could rest on one of his legs, which is comfortable, or on his body, or alongside him, or sit on his stomach, or be between his legs, perhaps. Switch as often as comfortable. This is only half of your lazy Sunday blowjob... the other half is a little more pure and raw than that. If you have an audience you can change some things accordingly, but in general, you're sucking him off. Mimicking a pussy, mimicking some divine alien love creature, giving him something to write home about, that sort of thing. You will experience control. Point his cock where you want it.

Now slide down his body. Mmm, yes, the penis. Cocksucking. The squirming. It's pretty hot, getting sucked. Soft, delightful oral sex is very pleasing. I like to put a pillow under his head so he can watch. Precum? For me? I love precum; let us play with it. Hold his cock in both hands and give him a big flat lick up the underside, hard, like you're trying to lick the skin off. Grin at him, let him see your teeth, and do it again. Another big, textured lick, from his balls to the top. Do it... a couple of times. Give him a kiss, sweetly at the tip. How about some agonizingly slow oral sex and no coming allowed? How ungodly can you be? How much tongue can a boy handle? Maybe we'll find out... maybe we won't. Make at least half of his cock disappear. Don't just put him in, slurp him in. Watch him watch you very intently as your hot mouth descends on him, and your lips part and he's introduced again to some of the softest, sweetest, most orgasm-inducing controlled sensations, and the real teasing begins. Keep your lips sealed and slide up and down it, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm, and stop abruptly, leaving him hanging. Nope, no coming, sorry. I know it feels good enough to... as we understand, that's the point. It's dick sucking on a whole new level. Other moves to keep him boiling (and test his patience) are long licks up the shaft, little nibbles... keep your lips pursed and give him sweet little kisses all over. Feel him quaking, his whole universe centered under you.

With him about two inches buried, hold your mouth over him and open your jaw wider, and part your lips, them as swollen as he is from the suction, and stick your tongue out and slide it down the shaft, letting all that liquid you've built up (saliva, lube, precum, etc) flow past your lower lip and down your chin, in a big sticky curtain down over his cock. He'll throw his head back cause he can't watch, but that doesn't do anything so maybe he'll close his eyes. Smile with him between your teeth. Yes, it's kind of slimy. The slime is kind of spectacular. Let it run all the way down to his balls. Gross. Now you're the wet vac with a mess to clean up. Clean him up (you'll probably have to swallow it) before giving him a slow, loving, wet cock massage with your tongue and then your throat again. Keeping him at the far back of your mouth is how to produce thick porn star spit, which comes rather naturally. You need lots of saliva when you're eating something. It's quite gory actually, your bright red tongue sliding up and down his swollen cock, making him ooze more precum on every pass. I'm not exactly the deepthroat queen I wish I were, but that doesn't mean I can't moan on deep mouthfuls, trying to suck all the way to the bottom. Try to swallow with it in your mouth.

Eventually, release him, and let it smack against his stomach. It's nice to enjoy an intermission. Maybe stretch out and relax beside him. Wipe off his forehead. When I say his balls are mine, I don't mean mine for my own pleasure and my enjoyment. Although I will enjoy it, I believe my enjoyment pales in comparison to the experience of my recipient. I'm the real slave here, relieving my master of all responsibilities, taking the weight off his shoulders. It's up to me to give him the best orgasm; he needs only to submit and enjoy it. So no coming. Do not let him cum. Keep him huffing and puffing like a steam engine instead. Maybe suck an ice cube for a minute. The best thing you can do when you think he's anywhere close to orgasming is just release him completely. Let go of him early, just to be safe. You usually won't have to give him longer than a few minutes.

He's probably hoping for a trip between your thighs again. Whether he makes it depends on how you want to make him cum. Probably the most forceful way is in your hands. The most extravagant way is letting him be a shivering jello-like cumpop in your mouth. I don't know what to call "just fucking him". I imagine it must be slightly heartbreaking, watching that ass grind away. There's a big cumshot waiting for me, which I can't wait to swallow, to be honest. Well I can actually. He'll just have to wait for me to swallow it too.

12