All Comments on 'The Artist'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 11 years ago
Ewww

He still took sloppy seconds and his mouth was where another mans Wang was.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Forget the last comment

The husband unknowing to the wife was building his case for the divorce. He did what he had to do. The cheating skank slut whore cunt was one of the worse offenders possible. She mocked her husband after her trysts and loved it. Until it bit her in the ass. He should send the videos to her people anyway. A fucking cunt like that deserves no quarter, no sympathy and no one. She should just kill herself. Then she can be buried in dirt and used as fertilizer because that's all she is. Shit. Fucking shit,

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hated it until the end.

It wasn't that she had an affair, it was that she secretly demeaned and enjoyed the hurt she was inflicting.

The only issue is the settlement. New York is a no fault state, meaning it wouldn't matter if she fucked the New York Mets on live tv, she would still get the house, the kids and a hefty portion of his pay, after his release from prison for extortion. No offence, but he doesn't get off shot free if she doesn't.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Think about it

If she hit him with extortion, the REASON she tried to charge him would come out.

So her parents would see all the information she desperately didn't want them to have anyway.

She still walks away with her reputation intact. Mom sees her little girl, not some whore with her lips wrapped around some strange Mexican cock.

Besides, that wasn't her motivation. It was guilt. She mocked the gods and was too proud. To give her what little credit she deserves, at least she took her ass kicking like a woman,.

WyldMTWyldMTalmost 11 years ago
Finally....

A story about a man with a set of balls...and he used them...!!!

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
You must have gotten bored at the end

And just stopped writing. Two sentences to wrap up the entire story?? Very weak writing

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Well done with an ace kicker that paired up at the end. Leverage was what he needed and got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WyldMT ... say what???

Based on the Cuck/Wimp stories this pathetic writer puts out ... the only set of "balls" murphy621 would recognize would be the ones resting on his chin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agreed

You wrapped up the ending too quickly, going for a shock like shotgun blast, but since it was so obvious it was coming, the effect was hollow, AND shallow. I think a better ending for this pair, would have still included divorce, but only after Harvey had found a day of the week were he could get some on the side, and then in her igdination... take her down a peg by showing her how HIS lover was better, not the wanton slut/whore that wifey had been turned into. Wifey should have offered her ass, and Harvey refused, showing her that her slutty behavior has made him lose respect for her, the respect she has lost for herself. How can she learn from her mistakes, if Harvey doesn't hold up the mirror for her and show her what she has become? My point is Harvey WAS a weak character, not because of his lack of convictions, but because he didn't get enough "stage time" to have his character developed to bring this story beyond the realm of just "another one of those cuckold stories". Murphy, you ARE a good writer, but my dissapointment, was that this whole thing had the feel of a carbon copy of a story written and read here countless times before. I also know that you have the talent to develop strong characters within the economy of few words. You can and HAVE done better than this. So I'll end with the assurance that I DO appreciate your contributions to this site, and I WAS happy to see a new entry from you, and that I hope your next effort brings you to a higher plane, instead of floundering around with the same-old-same-old.

WyldMTWyldMTalmost 11 years ago
Started the same, Different ending...

I stopped reading his stories for a while 'cause the men were so pathetic. This was different. Got the evidence; made a difference in the outcome. Maybe writer grew some balls too...hope so. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. To each is own. However, I post comments under my name...not anonymous...!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
even when Murphy doesnt have wimp ending ..he does

Lets review.. the husband KNOWS she is cheating...even before getting visual evidence ... and he is understandably angry and disgusted,

so NATURALLY he has to keep fucking his wife ....

WHY he HAS to we dont know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
eat her when u know where its been not a chance in hell

fucking her and getting blowjobs would be more than enough risk for what diseases

dump her on the first occassion dont wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whore her out instead

Eating her out with his suspicions? Not very believable. You pretty much made him sound like a willing cuck and then just decided to change him at the end. It would have been better to have him whore her out for money (threaten to release the video) and then have his own whores on the side. How does a High School principal afford to lose twenty grand anyways?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Why?

Given the ending, his planning and surveilance would he eat out her skanky disease infested pussy? Not worth the risk. He knew, i'd think that he'd have gone celibate during the surveilance given the planning for divorce. Not sure that having her on that first thursday night going from being caught to a domineering cuck fantasy mistress plays out well. He is upset she is cheating, not horny about being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well written

How much of the story is factually based?I hope for your sake it's fictional

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So a cucky author decides to write a btb story but just can't seem to part with his obsession to cockiness. Cream pie really? Are we talking about 2 different guys here? That was bad and I mean very very bad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

*cuckiness

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Even an ANON

As the ANON wrote, Hubby was a PRINCIPAL. He kinda had Principles. The first is what he IS, the other is what he has!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
5* story telling

I didn't 'enjoy' reading it, as it was, well, it was what it was, but it's a good story, never-the-less.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Considering much of your work lately...

... not too bad.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Let me rephrase that...

... the story wasn't absolutely horrific which, considering your standards, is not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid

Did she really think she could keep going with the total disrespect ! She got off too lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable read.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Murph, you caved!

You tried to appease the morons who think LW stories should be about romance and gazing lovingly at each other in the moonlight. As you can see from their comments, nothing pleases these people. They take time away from their soap operas and romance novels to read EVERY word of EVERY cuck FANTASY story and then voice their disgust. Telling them in the forward or by the title does no good for the fucking morons who think all stories are real life and are not smart enough to realize that if you don't like something, DON'T READ IT! Return to writing what you were good at.

mwfsharonmwfsharonalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

I gave it 5 stars

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Thanks.

I really enjoyed this one. 4 Stars

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
*****

Well deserved 5!

How about a followup?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Good Story

Give it a 4. Not enough scorched earth and maximum pain inflicted on the cheaters for my taste.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 11 years ago
Liked it

Liked it, thought he was going the cluck as she did then he pulled the rug from under her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Too bad he didn't cut the bastards balls off and shove then up his wife's asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Glad I bailed..her husband was a tough bastard. Hate to think what he'd do to me after he found out he was eating six hours worth of my cum. Oh well, she was a great fuck while it lasted.

Eric in MN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, but

You could have had her describe her thoughts about why she was doing the cheating and what she saw in the future for her.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 11 years ago
What is more amusing?

I don't know what I find more amusing, the story or the comments. I read a story, and as a writer I do tend to pick it apart. But having said that, I never get nasty with my comments. I might comment on realism or the lack there of.... then I get to the comments, especially in this section of Lit., where reality is totally suspended and commenters feel that you should kill, maim, derogate and punish, a woman for something most men would do in a heart beat if given the chance. Let's face fact here... even today where women are still striving for equality, Men have sex outside of the marriage 65% of the time compared to woman who are sitting at a close second at 52%, depending on which survey you read. But yet, it is still men being men...(Grunt Grunt) and spreading their seed, thus proving who is the alpha dog. Where as if a woman does the same, she's a shameful slut that needs to be flogged, humiliated, and eviscerated.

Sorry, it just seems I don't like double standards. A cheat is a cheat, and a slut is a slut of either sex. I also notice that most of the 'burn the bitch' for something I would do people, don't leave contact information with their negative comments. I often wonder why?

Now for this story, it was well written, if a bit pedestrian. There was no emotional connection for me with any of the characters. But then again this genre is a bit hard to write good characters in anyway.

Keep writing.

Myhands 316

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Excellent writing and very descriptive. I was frustrated thinking this was another willing cuck tale and then you surprised me. Loved the ending. She tried to play her hubby and got played herself.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Nice Twist - Good Writing

At first I thought another cheating wife who then got a kick humiliating and cuckolding her husband. I was a little angry at the husband for being a wimp and having no self respect and back bone.

Only to be surprised that the husband was playing a game with his wife to gather evidence against her for a divorce.

Well written and enjoyable read.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Very good work

Well written with a very good conclusion.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
One more thing

The asshat who said New York is a no fault state is wrong; it is a mixed use state with no fault and at fault divorces. And this husband could certainly prove fault. Also NY still has adultery as part of it's criminal code. So if the wife decided to fight he could have made an issue of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh hell

One commenter is so incredibly obtuse that I just had to comment. Some bullshit about more men cheat than women. Hmm. You get two choices...you can accept that philandering is done about equally, because unless you're assuming some large amount of bisexuality, then when the man cheats, he's sticking his dick into a woman. One cheating man plus one cheating woman, that's about even, I suppose. OR....you're implying that women who cheat are REALLY big whores, and while less women than men cheat, the women cheat far more with more partners. To sum up, either men and women are both morally fucked up to an equal degree, or women are more fucked up than men, just in fewer numbers. Doesn't say much for your opinion of women, eh?

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
That's the Way!

To do a cheating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how stupid

can a writer, maybe auto bio writer get

1 star for this worthless crapola,,all except last 5 paragraphs

go crawl in a cuck hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geez guys get a grip!

It's a story. A bad story, but just a story. I'm sure that somewhere, in some hole, that there are people that are behaving just like this. They have the IQ's of peas. I don't think you could write something that people haven't actually done. That's what makes this so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
these writers aren't writing for the congress

thanks for the time too write these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would she settle for 20k?

She's about to be divorced. Don't you think what happened will come out eventually? Just bite the bullet, tell your family what you did, apologize and get on with her life - with 50% of their assets, including half the sale price of their home. He can't stop the Court from giving her half. No law against adultery. He can embarrass her but she can take all that money and move far away and start a good life over again. Eventually her family will forgive her. No he tried and he lost.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Five stars. Still a favorite. Even though it was short, it was filled with genuine glimpses into the internal thoughts of the wife.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Unfaithful

Good ending but the cum slurping was rough. She deserved some revenge for that. All she really got was justice, but her actions deserve punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Serves Her Right

She whored herself out, what did she expect? FORGIVNESS. Well, DUH! Not gonna happen.....lol

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

another retarded comment from the asshole of LIT. Here's your offset dear annony to your 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Sorrow for what I had done..."

She's only sorry she can't do it any more. She has no feelings for her husband or her kids; she should stop pretending she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Great writing.

You wrote her as a cold unfeeling woman willing, even eager to throw away her husband and children.

No way would a guy not let the family know.

amyyumamyyumover 7 years ago
Entertaining

I would have liked a slightly different ending, but hey -- it was a great story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
with husband's connections

Seems strange eric is still connected to his cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm still confused

So he knows that she is fooling around from the start, He played along so he could get evidence. But his family is in a business that is notorious for being shady. So he can have this BULLSHIT ARTIST disappeared. While you leave that unknown, you do get rid of the bastard.

Now I know that this is just a sex story, but having Harvey act the wimp is one thing. Having him go down on the bitch is just gross.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Another reading

Karma is a bitch. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 star

He knows for 2 months and settles on divorce.

Eric should have been physically harmed. Especially certain body parts.

Knowing and taking sloppy seconds and thirds every Thursday?

Husband claims he wanted more evidence?? I get that but to go down on her and fuck her after she's been with her lover. That by definition is some serious cuck shit.

1 star.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

Her burn was in many parts, the lover who was a loser, humiliation of fucking some other dude for a debt that wasn't paid, the time nothing happened- the anticipation, the divorce, and the husband, despite all the calls for immediate immolation, sending off a woman without depriving her of any hope or resources is still the right thing to do, but most of all, it's fucking pragmatic, because not leaving her in despair and anger before the divorce is finished increases the probability of not having to go through the insane divorce. And being fooled into submission is somewhat of a burn. Sucking up for 2 extra weeks what you did for years is well worth the payout.

What was she thinking in her head to imagine having mind control over her husband? See, this level of disdain requires more background, because this is not likely to happen as a first taken path. Either she was programmed by her parents, or lots of bad shit happened in the marriage.

It wasn't...well told, but it was a good mix of what happens. It was good enough that I would want to see better stuff, which I think is possible. There was sex in the story, a consequences story, and I don't read consequences to beat off, so I expect a decent handle on writing erotica. This didn't have it. I'm my opinion, either tell what happened tersely so the reader can fill in the blanks and be erotic, or you have to spend some good time making it erotic. Removing an article of clothing and describing a smell is more erotic than penises and orgasms. Less is more in that what happens isn't set in stone by the author.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
No I think you were right in your plot direction!

murphy621

Having read your tale, I think that your plot development with apparently cuckold dumbass hubby getting the goods on his slut wife was great. Your portrayal of the artist was a tad stereotypical but appropriate for this story. The stupid bitch of a wife waltzed around with the sense of entitlement that helps cheaters manage their guilt burden. I thought hubby revealing himself at the conclusion was a superb move by you. After expecting him to act the blissfully ignorant cuck wimp, he proved himself to be more than a match for his slut wife. Another story where the good guy wins! There should be more of these!

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Just To Be Clear

He knew what was going on and was happily eating her out after the artist filled her up? And for some reason he needed to wait weeks to gain more evidence? He had $20,000 to give her, but not a few grand to hire a PI to get whatever evidence he wanted after week one?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Busted

Dumb, cheating whore got exactly what she deserved. Preferred lover to bring with.her children. Burn her.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Where Eric punishment

Screw him and her both

Why let him off and her so easy

OK story In parts but

Fuck them

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Good story, she was an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I tracked Eric down and taught him NEVER to fuck married women again.

When I had finished with him he would not be capable of the act anyway. Not only did I crush his testicles but I took away his livelihood. I swashed both of his hands with a hammer. I left them totally unusable so he would never create art again. Or hold a knife or fork or spoon. Oh and he walks with a cane after the operation to replace his right knee was botched and the replacement part did not fit well at all. Guess he should have had a real job with Health Insurance instead of relying on the largess of Medicaid.

Hector oh sweet Hector buy did he suffer. He was fired from his job a building superintendent and evicted from his flat. He had nowhere to go and ended up on the streets. He was attacked one night and left in a great deal of pain in an alley. By the time he was found the next morning nothing could be done to save his balls or his dick. Again due to a lack of funds they could not repair the damage done to his knees and eventually removed both legs from the kneecap down.

My ex-wife was sacked from the art studio. Apparently they took a very dim view of MARRIED employees having sex with the artists and so she was let go.

She eventually found work in a diner to pay her way. The kids did not feel safe in her new apartment and so started to beg off visiting her. Yes I won custody of the kids.

I still see her occasionally when I stop in for a meal at her diner. I always make sure I am in any other area of the diner than the one she is serving and make sure I leave a large tip to the waitress. She occasionally stops by my table to ask if we could talk. I say to her One day but not today. Do I hate her. No I am totally indifferent to her which hurts her more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow murphy621

another story about a real man w/ pride, where did you find this guy or did you plagiarize from another story?

Murphy621 for those of you who dont know, likes to write stories about men like himself; no self confidence, no sexuality or lovemaking technique, little wienies, especially no self respect. So he writes about guys who put up w/ cheating wives, being cuckolded just as long as the whores dont leave so that he can fuck something besides his hand or rubber doll, as he does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had the super fired then I kicked his sorry ass . I made sure that Eric could not paint because of his broken fingers

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

1. Open gasoline can.

2. Pour over head.

3. Strike match.

4. Burn Yourself, Bitch!

.

5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand that sexual organisms are the most pleasurable feelings that any individual can have. Sometimes in a lustful moment, one can get lost. But this woman had a dream life, great husband, kids, life in general. She threw it all away. One dum bitch, that got exactly what she deserved.

Les

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
Truly Memorable.

So Irene had Delusions Of Grandeur by having A Studly Lover who gave her the fucks of a lifetime,also a Stupid Cuckhold Husband at home that she could easily control and manipulate to believe her Boldface Lies.

But Irene was the Real Dumbass to think she could live with having both,Damn Stupid Slagging Whore got Roasted by her own hands,or should I by her own Pussy and Ass.And this may be like a Reverse Fairytale but in total this was a "Happily Ever After" Ending but the complete opposite where Irene was the one with no happy ending but her Husband and Kids sure did get a dream come true with a Filthy Whore Mother and Wife disappearing forever.

So for Irene I hope she can go find her AP and enjoy their misery together.Great Story Author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

danbo56danbo563 months ago

I am glad I stayed with this story I thought he was going to accept his cuck status and I was going to stop reading but I carried on to the end glad he cleverly got his revenge. It's a good story, but not a great story but a good one still give 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories