The Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk towards me still laying there on the bed.

"And it looks like you've had a very busy day, too," giggling as you point at the vibrator still in my cunt.

I giggle and then blush; I had forgotten that it was there in my excitement to see you. I pull it out of my soaked cunt but it reminds me that my need to cum is still so great. My mind spins wondering if you are going to let me cum now or make me wait even longer.

"Does My pet need to cum?," you ask me almost giggling because you already know the answer.

"Oh god yes..... please Sir... please.... Please let me cum."

"Hum well I think that you've been thru enough today, I'll let you cum but I want to feel you cum hard all over my cock."

You don't waste any time getting undressed; I think that watching me all day has gotten you quite hot also. As I watch you as you're undressing my need for you and to cum has me whimpering. You get in bed with me and lay down next to me; you take me in your arms and begin to kiss me deeply. Your hands start to roam my very excited body, I moan with every touch of your hands.

I wish that you would hurry up but it seems that you're in no particular rush. You leave a trail of kisses from my mouth all the way down to my cunt, making me moan my back arching to meet your mouth. Mmmmmm. You finally reach my cunt; I'm soo wet that you lap up my juices. You lick my clit just enough to tease me once again. My hips buck trying to get more simulation on my clit but I know that I still can't cum; you want me to cum hard all over your cock.

You move down between my spread legs placing the head of your cock against my very wet hole. You ease in just a little and pull back out. I moan loudly and wiggle my hips trying to get you in me further. I soon get my wish; you slam into me all the way filling my soaked cunt up all at once.

"Oh please... please fuck me... please Sir."

You begin to fuck me hard. I'm moaning and whimpering under you, your hard cock pistons in and out of me. My oversensitive clit is being rubbed up against you as we move together. My breathing turns into pants, I can barely catch my breath now. My body is so tense like a coiled spring waiting to explode.

"Cum, cum for me pet," you whisper in my ear urging my orgasm on.

I feel the whole days pent up energy bubbling up to the surface as my orgasm takes hold of my body. I wiggle and writhe under you as you continue to fuck me your cock almost being pushed out by the strong spasms of my cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh...... ohhhhhhh..... mmmmm...Mmm Mmmm... so goooood..so gooodddd.mmmm," moaning as my orgasm continues.

"Damn baby, ohhhhhh. Your cunt is so tight around my cock I'm going to cum," you growl as you start to cum yourself not being able to hold back any longer.

I lay there silent for a few minutes basking in the afterglow of my tremendous orgasm, not sure that I could talk right now anyway.

"You OK My sexy pet?"

"Mmmm I'm just fine now. That was amazing; I don't think that I've even cum that hard or that long before. Thank you Sir, even though today was very hard on me it was definitely worth the wait."

You kiss me.

"I thought that you might like that, actually I knew that you would."

"You know me all to well Sir. But what I need right now is a nap. It's been a very tiring day for me and that huge orgasm has me spent."

"Mmm, My poor little pet, but as tired as you are I know that deep down you loved every minute of it. I'll nap with you; I've had a long day myself."

You wrap your arms around me pulling me in close to you, give me a gentle kiss and tell me that I'm such a good girl. I snuggle into you more and fall off to sleep quickly.

12