The Assignment Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

"What about a condom? I don't want to get a disease Gary."

"Kate, just do it! Get down on your slut knees and suck that cock right now. I am the master here. He won't have a disease, Christ you worry too much. Just suck that cock."

Reluctantly, I got down and began to lick and suck on that monster cock. Soon he was thrusting it in and out of my mouth. Gary pulled up on my hips as I gave the blowjob to the strange cock. He positioned me just so and the next thing I knew there was another cock entering my pussy.

I glanced over and realized that it wasn't Gary! He was standing beside me as the cock in my pussy was ramming in and out of me. I had a total stranger fucking me as I sucked yet another stranger. My brain went into overdrive and I started to orgasm.

I had two strange cocks in me and I loved it. Gary grabbed my head and began to thrust it against the cock in my mouth. Soon I had it in my throat. The black strangers balls were bouncing on my chin, as I would bottom out at the base of that huge shaft.

He started to groan and I knew he was about to cum. He shot off and Gary kept my head at the base of his cock. All of the sperm from that big black specimen of black manhood shot into my throat. I swallowed and swallowed. I drank in all of the sperm and didn't spill a drop. He pulled out and turned to go.

"Hey man, stick around, this slut wants you to fuck her asshole with that piece of meat too."

"Are you shitting me? No woman has ever taken this in her ass. It is way to big for that."

"You saying you don't want to fuck this sluts ass?"

"No man, if she wants to have this cock in her ass she gets the cock in her ass. I have to go piss, I'll be back."

Meanwhile the man in my pussy was cumming. His sperm felt hot, and there was a copious amount of it. He pulled out and I could feel cum running down my legs. Gary was stroking my hair and calling me his 'best little slut'.

The man who had just fucked me had a plastic cup in his hand and he held it under my pussy. I could feel him scraping cum off of my leg. Soon he was holding it out in front of my face.

"Have a drink whore. My cum from your pussy, a real cocktail don't you think?"

I took the proffered drink and tilted it up. As his cum ran done my throat I realized that I really loved the taste of all cum now. I must have since I was drinking it out of a cup in front of a complete stranger, and it was that stranger's cum I was drinking.

The black man came back and Gary let him in the room with us. Gary took the bench along the wall and set it up in the middle of the room. The black man laid down on it and his huge shaft stuck way up in the air.

Gary picked me up in his strong arms and set me over that monster cock. I soon had it starting into my asshole. It was very painful going at first, but pretty soon I had all of it in my poor abused, yet very tight ass.

The way the bench was positioned, my head was at the large hole in the wall as I reclined back. Soon a cock was sticking through and Gary had me throating it. This man I was sucking grabbed my head and really started to fuck my throat. This caused my body to move back and forth on the cock in my ass.

Gary opened the door to the booth and another man entered. His cock was out and he crawled up on top of me. I now had three cocks in me, fucking me like I was just a hole for cock. I was orgasming on a steady basis. I had never felt so debauched, so dirty, so nasty. I loved every minute of this fucking.

The man in my pussy shot off first, and Gary caught the cum as it ran out of me. He had kept that cup the other man had used on me earlier. The man in my mouth shot off and I swallowed all of his offering. When the black man in my ass started to shake Gary pulled me off of his cock and had me throat it as he shot off. He really had a load, even though it was his second time in less than an hour.

Towards the end of the night Gary had me drink the cum in the cup in front of six men. They moaned and made crude comments as I licked my lips then the dregs from the cup. I relished the comments and the cum too.

We were at the movie theater for hours. When I got back to the frat house everyone was asleep or gone out. Gary showered me clean and put me to bed. I could feel my holes gaping open. The next morning they were still loose and my pussy lips hung down quite a bit. I really hoped that they would tighten back up.

That morning Gary let me rest up. That afternoon we went out and to a basketball game. It was a semi-pro game, and Gary had me in the shortest dress we had gotten. It also was extremely low cut. My breasts were almost totally exposed, and if I bent over too far, which was not very much in this number, they would spill out into view of all around.

Gary wouldn't let me wear any underwear either, so I had to be careful of how I sat and walked so I didn't expose myself and my clean-shaven cunt. Being dressed like I was made me so horny and feel so wanton. I was a true slut.

"I have a friend you are going to meet. He is out on the floor playing right now. You are going to entertain him and his friends after the game. You will love this Kate. You are such a good slut now."

I was pleased that Gary was happy with my being a good slut. I was trying hard, and he was making sure that I got fucked a bunch. I felt so whorish sitting in a crowd of people in that dress, showing most of what I had to offer.

I could hear some comments around me as I sat there watching the game. Most were from women, talking to other women, or their men.

"Do you see what that slut is wearing in public? What a whore."

"Don't look at her you prick, you are my husband. She is probably some prostitute. You just pay attention to the game or we are leaving."

"Honey, can you see that whore sitting over there? Now do you see why I won't dress like that for you? Listen to what everyone is saying about her. Do you want them to talk about me like that?"

"She isn't wearing anything under that dress, what a whore. Quit looking at her, you are my husband, you jerk."

I could have given them a clue or two about what their husbands wanted at that point, but they wouldn't have believed me, nor would they have listened. I wouldn't have were I in their place just three weeks ago either. Now I knew far more and far better.

Gary had his hand on my thigh as we watched the game, and soon I felt it going up and under the material of my dress. He was fingering me in public in a crowd of people. I was being felt up and people could see his hand had gone under my dress and since it was so short, they had to know that he was fingering my pussy.

His other hand worked its way into the top of my dress, and pretty quick he was rolling a nipple around between his fingers. God, I was getting so hot. Anyone with an ounce of sense would see and know that I was a slut to allow this to happen in public.

After the game, Gary's friend's team won, he took me down a hallway and into a locker room. There were tall naked men everywhere. I was the only woman in the whole place. His friend came over as I watched all of that cock dancing around me.

"Hey man, what did you think of the game? Is this Kate?"

"Great game Steve, great game. Yeah this is my slut Kate. She is here to entertain you guys. She always likes to fuck winners."

"Shit, this lady is great looking. Where on earth did you ever find such a good looking slut?"

"Her husband wanted her to do this. His fantasy you know. She has been doing real well too. So far she hasn't refused to do anything I have asked her to do. She is a real first class slut. Aren't you Kate?"

"Uh, yes. I am Gary's slut, Kate. I will do anything he wants me to do. What do you want me to do Gary?"

"Well Kate, my friends here just won a game. You should be congratulating them, don't you think?"

I knew that Gary wanted me on my knees sucking cock at that point, so I pulled the straps of my dress off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. The men started to crowd around me whistling and making crude comments.

"Christ would you look at the tits on that bitch. What a slut, dropping that dress off like that in front of us. She must want it bad, real bad."

"Hey momma, come over here and kiss the winning cock."

I moved over to that man and went to my knees. I took his large black cock into my mouth and after a few strokes I had most of it in my throat. He closed his eyes and moaned.

"Look at that cocksucker! She took all of his cock in one stroke. I want her to blow me too. I have never seen any whore take that much cock all the way like that, ever."

"Gary, you have trained this one right for sure. Can she take cock in her ass too?"

"Don't you know it man. She will take cock in all of her holes. She has even had two in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time. She loves to suck and deep throat cock too. This is the best married whore I have ever had, bar none."

For the next six hours I proved Gary's comments to be true. I had cock in me all of the time until I finally wore them all out. I did the 'quad' fuck several times and at one point, one of the better-endowed men took my pussy as two of his buddies took my ass. A reverse quad fuck of sorts.

My sexual high continued for the whole time. These guys were athletic and strong so I was put into some positions that I had never tried before. I came and came, finally I passed out at some point, although the fucking of my body continued. I came to later, and I was still being fucked.

When they were all done with me Gary took me back to the frat house. I was given a bath and Gary dried me off. He treated me with such deference. I was touched by this until later, after I got home and talked to Jim, when I realized he had been putting on an act in order to get me to do everything I did.

He had set me up and then closed the trap in such a manner I never knew until I got home. All of the many lies he had fed me had been at work on Jim too.

The last day with Gary was more subdued. He had me fucking his frat brothers and I did another lesbian group suck with those two girls again. The guys really got off watching that. There were cocks everywhere fucking all of us girls.

At one point, a cock was pulled out of the brunette's asshole and fed to me. I swallowed it completely. When his balls were bouncing off of my chin, he shot his load into my mouth. I felt so nasty doing this. I ended up doing it for other cocks and from the other girl too. They couldn't believe that I would do such a thing and just watched along with the men as I deep throated those nasty cocks.

Gary took me to my home on that Monday morning before classes started. I hadn't seen or heard from Jim since the party night. I walked into the place and immediately knew something was amiss. My dog had been taken care of, but Jim was nowhere around.

I thought at first he was at school, until I saw some stuff missing. I went into the bedroom and was shocked to find all of his things gone. I became frantic as I realized he had left me.

When Jim showed up later that morning, I found out how well I had been set up and led down a path of treachery and darkness. Jim had never written that fantasy. Gary had rewritten Jim's original work and led me to believe that it was all Jim's.

I was desperate to keep Jim, and stunned as he told me I was a whore and a slut. How he had already had his fantasy in being married to me. I had ruined our marriage and our lives together in a real hurtful and huge way.

As Jim left me standing in our home and walked out the door that day I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders. I should have talked to Jim about this first. I should have never listened to Gary. I had acted and been such a whore and a slut for a man who had used me as a piece of meat.

I cried that night, alone, so dreadfully alone. My dog even wouldn't come near me, as if he sensed that I had hurt Jim so I would hurt him too. I wanted to die. I had betrayed my husband.

I had been the cause of my husband's wrists being cut as he tried to get free to stop me from doing what I had done. I had ruined our marriage for what I believed to be a fantasy of Jim's. It had in reality, been another man's fantasy, another mans dream.

My world was spinning out of control, spiraling into a deep dark and foreboding place. A place I wouldn't have gone if I had only listened to my husband. If I had only talked to him about this, not acted it out first. I had been a colossal fool.

The other shoe was to drop the next day. I was to find out that Gary had over prepared and had a hold on me now. He was going to let me know the rest of the story then. I would be trapped for two months. Two months of hell, doing what ever his twisted mind could come up with. Behind Jim's back I would still be being a whore for Gary.

Up until his 'accident'. I was sure that Jim was responsible for that attack on Gary and now I was becoming afraid for myself too. Jim had to have been pushed pretty far to do something like that to Gary, so could I be next? I had doubts about everything now. Jim had acted out towards Gary in a way that I had never thought he could. We had all been changed by this 'party' now, me most of all.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12