All Comments on 'The Athlete'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Just another self centered MCGSB

She is the lowest of the Manipulative Cunt Gutter Slut Bitch wives. She is now only using the husband for money. He is a delusional WACC. Author hates husbands. I say just before Paul turns Pro get the wife to leave with him and then shot out a knee.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Moving the goal posts ... yeech a terrible story

All too predictable. Look at this writer/ author/ turd bio. Nothing else needs to be said. Every time the wimp husband SEEMS to get upset or her sexual contact and actions... the whore wife comes up with a STORY or an explanation or an excuse.

By page 4 when the wife TELLS the wimp British faggot what the truth is... for SOME reason ... he doesnt get upset.

The marriage ended when she sucked the other guy off but would not do it for her husband.

The rape story is bullshit. It did not really happen and it has no bearing on her actions.

She wanted to suck off the darkie because she wanted to. She didnt want to touuch her hsuband's cock.

Her fake rape story is irrelvent.

For some reason the so called loving wife connects her husband to the guys who raped her and forced her to have oral sex.

Because the OTHER guy was black... the wife never amde that false connection so the oral sex w as wonderful and the cheating had to follow.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Based on the first three comments that this tale has attracted I assume that witch burning is also still prevalent in parts of the good ole US of A. It beggars belief that on a FANTASY site responses are so full of personal spleen fuelled invective. Criticise a style of writing, story-line plausibility, grammar or whatever but to indulge in a personal attack on the author seems more a case of attempting to cover one's own deficiencies. I found it an interesting take on commitment.

Pesario816Pesario816over 12 years ago
Great story of commitment and introspection

Very good story. The character building was excellent and made good use of how people can rationalize almost anything even in the face of evidence to the contrary. I really liked that it wasn't the usual "I have always wanted to see my wife fuck someone else" story. Keep it up. It was an enjoyable FICTION. I, too, ignore the previous vindictive spewings - if you don't like what you are reading, move on to something else!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Enjoyed the writing style - the subject matter ...not so much

I'm a little disappointed that the author chose a humdrum setting for his standard death ( of marital fidelity) by a thousand small but unerringly precise cuts. Previous locales chosen by UK Researcher of the Yukon, Antartica & South Seas gave his stories a sort of ' This Is Spinal Tap' flavor .

All those National Geographic specials were lampooned with unapologetic wife / hapless husband / primeval lover contrempts. The author writes with skill but there's not a lot of satire here to take the edge off a situation that smacks of Purgatory for most conventionally minded males ( this includes me ).

There is some' black humor ' in the vein of Thomas Berger & what was there was appreciated, I actually could see this as a Harold Pinteresque' play.

Kirstie Alley regains fifty pounds & plays the wife. Paul Giamatti suffers ignobly as the husband . Taye Diggs ' breaks a leg ' as Pau. Rihanna sizzles as Paul's problematic girlfriend.

Qualified thanks go to the author for sharing . As for the his detractors: it's enough to say that UK Researcher is a notorious quantity in terms of his chosen themes . They are borderline ludicrous in trying to play it off like there was no foreknowledge on their part when clicking on this story. If nothing else-the bumbling husbands are honest about being pitiful- not so the critics of this story.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Great Premise/Poor Execution

The awkward way the story was told ruined it for me.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
You were warned

The opening paragraph says this is a cuckold story. If you don't like these type of stories, don't read them. What's the point of leaving a scathing comment about the story topic when the author is up front about the kind of story it is? Would it make sense to go read a Gay story and then complain that it is about gay people? Duh?

I appreciate the warning and didn't bother reading it so have no comments about the writing.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I found 2 interesting (but cruel) revenge stories on ASS

look at: first

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.S ex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617 With murder but it better story than the criempieeating husbands.

second

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collec tions/Kristen's_Collection/www/09/wedding.txt Here 2 author wrote 2 stories and the second story is a revenge answer for the first story. It is cruel story.

shidaveshidaveover 12 years ago
Very good story

Another good story.Good build up, good narration. I found this one less erotic than some of your other stories but very realistic. Perhaps this actually occurred and the plot was left mostly intact by the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UK SUX NIGGER COX

I will never again read a fucking thing by this limey skank. I will however jump straight to voting and leave a 1. No real man lets his wife fuck a nigger, and then fuck her after. DEATH TO RACE TRAITORS!!!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I repeat the ASS revenge stories links. A reader ask for:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/09/wedding.txt

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Az ASS revenge stories repeat: http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/09/wedding.txt You must type on the line.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Yesterday I offered 2 revenge stories, today I suggest to read 4 revenge stories from same Author. You must type because the paste function does not work.

1. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/68315

2. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/49143

3. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/60803

4. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/65043

Yesterday I offered 2 hard cruel stories,but today stories romantic revenge stories and between the last 2 there is connection.

Instead of crempieeating stories.

KingReyKingReyover 12 years ago
A masterpiece

Beautifully paced and highly erotic. Thank you for another fine story. Please write more!

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Normally no one can compete with a young lover sexually...

but Beth has replaced her husband with Paul the lodger. The fact that the husband has to wait 2 hours while she spend time with Paul shows where he stands in the household. The husband is a happy cuckold because Beth is buying him off with better sex. Better Sex which is motivated by the situation - a young live-in lover and an accepting steady husband. It is the best of both worlds for Beth but what happens when Paul leaves? What if Paul wants to take his surrrote sex mother Beth with him? What if Beth wants to go with him since she has already decided not to return to the way it was before Paul arrived?

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
Beautiful writing

People can say what they want about the content of this story, but I personally believe that the presentation and dialogue of this story is simply beautiful. The interaction between the husband and wife felt real and very loving.

I ESPECIALLY loved the long dialogue scenes where the wife talked her past ordeal with oral sex, and how she eventually got over it during the bath. The part where the wife talked about how the other man was like her son and the incestuous aspect of that was also BRILLIANT. Your dialogue is fantastic and I hope to reach that level or writing one day.

You're a very gifted writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lame.

The execution was very poor. The wife made too many excuses and the husband was far too nonchalant about things he should have been relatively pissed about. It wasn't in any sense realistic or enjoyable because of that. The endless lies and streams of bullshit and his passive acceptance of it just made this a bad story in general. Had it had a bit more realism to it, then it'd be far more enjoyable.

kharrismakharrismaover 12 years ago
Beautifully Done!

The more of ukresearcher's writing I read, the more I come to Love his style of writing, phrasing, situation setup, character development... the works. The descriptions of the anguish the cuckolded hubby endures ring true; I've been there!

Please, keep 'em coming!!

ih2001ih2001over 11 years ago
Damn good

Hi ukresearcher,

I really liked the story and gave it a 5 star. I cannot understand why people bother reading IR stories if they do not like the idea at all.

i liked the story very much, though I would have preferred Beth being a bit more assertive and Paul even more demanding. I really liked the comment by SleeplessinMD3... What would happen when Paul gets a job in the city and leaves with Beth.

We all have our preferences and I really liked this IR story. Keep up the good work, mate, and please write a few more similar ones, soon.

Cheers.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
I have 2 thinkgs to say

First to ukresearcher

------------------------------

While I found this story rather hard to follow it shows great deal of thought and writing ability. I liked the fact that it was not a revenge story. However I don't like how the situation is not resolved one way or the other. I normally would like if reconciliation can be achieved. If not the have then two parties move on. I just cannot fathom having such a situation continue for a long period of time. It is not healthy.

------------------------------

And now a word to the other Commenters

------------------------------

Many of you found a lot of fault with this story so you felt the need to post alternative REVENGE ass story links in these comments.

That is plain rude. If you do not like a story then do not read it. plain as day. The comments is not meant for people to put up links like that. If you must put up links then do so in the forum section of this website. NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey you faggot hows life by you???

...."A weak husband and a gullible wife make this another cuckold story"... When have you ever written another story than your cuck crap??? You are a Britain and therefore a real cuckold/wimp and your wives are sluts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Written by a true cuckold/wimp idiot!!!

What a bunch of crap! Only written for the brain sick perverts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total crap from a coward sissy husband

She nothing but a heartless Cunt. It is clear that she has no respect for her loser husband. But who would. The only way to get this shit out of the sewer is if he kills himself. That would be a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Writing

The story flowed smoothly with only a handful of typos in a five page story. Not my cuppa but very well done nonetheless. Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it alot. The intricate character development makes me think this could be a real story. If I'm wrong, it just makes you an even more impressive writer with a wide and deep understanding of human psychology.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Well written.. even so it is like having a relaxing afternoon swim in the septic tank. Even after you emerge you are covered with the fragrant reminder that you are now covered with a rather rancid effervescence of drying shit.

This is frankly a well written excursion through some of the most degrading disgusting submissive cuckold behavior I have ever encountered. Reminds me that just because one can write well. One should endeavor to choose subject matter worthy of the effort. This subject of this twisted debauch is truly and simply VILE. I will spend days trying to wash the nauseating filth of this disgusting excrement out of my memory.

1 star. I only wish we could recommend removal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Martha I called her Marty and I had rented out our basement for several years. It helped pay off our loan a lot quicker. All of that money went towards the house payment. At the time when we payed off the loan I had made reservations at a nice restaurant and planed on taking the family. We at the time were renting to two college students. When I got home early Marty's car was there but she wasn't in the house. We had sound proof as best we could. I sat wondering where she could be. About 1/2 hour before my normal time I heard her open the door that went to the basement. She said that was fun but I need to get cleaned up before Al gets home. You should have seen the look on her face when she seen me. I bet I had a different expression too. She was a mess. I started in on her asking why she done this to our family? We talked until the children got home. I was happy that we had a paragraph in the contract that we could give a 48 hr notice and they had to be out. That was put in the contract incase any of our elderly parents needed to move in. I had went to the basement door and knocked on it. As soon as Tim answered it I said here is your 48 hr notice to be out. I turned and started up the stairs and he stated cussing me and knocked me down. I spun around and kicked him back down the stairs then shoved him through the door shutting it and locking it. We went out but it wasn't as good as it should have been. At home after the children were in bed we talked more. She agreed to counciling and an agreement that if she was ever with another person outside of our marriage she walked away with personal items only. I was also signed the same kind of agreement. Our renters were out late the next evening.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Part 2 when they ask you to take photos of them in different positions? LOL Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This isn't a loving wives story. Dude's a straight cuck. At least that's how it started. If she were younger or Paul were older, they'd have kicked your ass out. I'd have kicked her ass out for cheating, being delusional for thinking she's not cheating, then confessing that she has been cheating and lying about it. Even if I was a cuck, it would have still ended in divorce. She just makes up rules and says you've already agreed to them. Having the nerve to ask if she can be with Paul if you're not feeling up to it, when she already spends multiple nights with him, but denying you on "Paul's days." The being with eachother while you're there. You're right. That's a relationship. One you're not part of. And when Paul leaves, you might as well divorce her because she'll never be the same afterwards anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

A very well written and crafted story that avoids all the usual tropes and stereotypical characters, but most importantly it appears to have really got under the skin of all the dickless wonders who think that hating women and waving guns make them real men.

LA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous