The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" I asked.

Her mouth, slightly opened, closed for a moment. She nodded at the same time she whispered "Yes." She appeared pensive for a moment, then blurted, suggestively, "But I think it would feel better without my panties on."

I smiled at her boldness. "With my hand or the belt, BethAnne?"

"B-both, please. I've been a bad girl and I..."

"Shhh," I interrupted, moving my hands to the top of the undies. "You've been a very naughty little girl, so I'll have to punish you real nice. I always punish bad girls quite rigidly. Hold on tight!" She grasped her ankles with her hands hard enough to turn her knuckles white as she braced herself once more, stretching her legs apart as far as the pantyhose encircling her thighs would allow.

I played with the panty-covered ass first, kneading the flesh, caressing the tiny panties with my fingertips. Her ass was soft, smooth, and pliable beneath my knuckles as I eased the panties over the pure, alabaster-white skin, slowly inching the wispy material over the remaining lower half of her gorgeous ass, exposing the long, sexy crack that separated the split pumpkin.

"Beautiful...just beautiful," I sighed, taking in the lovely sight of the woman's completely naked ass. I figured it was as good a time as any to examine her back there. Using only the thumbs of each hand, I pressed into either side of the lower divide, forcing the flesh to part, revealing the pink, round crinkly anus which was surrounded by tiny, light-colored sepia. Still lower, I could see the beginning of her light-colored, almost blonde pussy hair poking out just above the crotch of her panties which had now joined the pantyhose at mid-thigh.

"So this is the part of your body that turns you on the most," I said, looking intently at the woman's completely exposed anus. There was no doubt in BethAnne's mind what I was referring to. The cheeks of her ass were parted wide, just where her thighs met her lower globes. She said nothing, looking up at me from between her spread legs as she continued to bend over.

I continued to study the crinkly rosebud for several moments, sometimes moving just the tip of my forefinger over it and listening to the soft sighs each little movement of my finger caused. She definitely was anal-erotic, and I knew I could get her off there in many different ways.

Having explored this area to my heart's content, I pulled my hands away from her. I looked down at her, fire in my eyes. "Say 'Now mistress,' I commanded.

"N-now, mistress," she nervously whispered, not having any idea what she was saying "now" to.

"Close your eyes!" Hardly were they closed than I gave her right buttock a good, hard stinging slap with the palm of my right hand. She winced, and her mouth opened, but she remained silent despite the pain. I did it again, quickly, three times in succession, each slap helping to redden the area beneath my palm. Still she said nothing, obviously having braced herself for the mild punishment.

Her tenacity began to annoy me. I picked up the belt next to me, doubled it over once more in my fist, and brought it down hard and firm right across the crack of her ass. This time she yelped, falling forward slightly. "That's better, bitch," I said. "I want to hear it when it hurts! Silence tells me I'm not hurting you enough."

I gave her another good, hard stroke, across her left globe, and she gave off with a nice, loud "AHH!" punctuated by a quick gasp of breath. "It does hurt!" she cried.

For the next ten minutes, I alternated between spanking her ass with the palm of my hand and using the belt to my heart's content. I gave her little rest between strokes, only pausing from time to time to gently stroke the reddened, streaked skin with my fingertips. I particularly enjoyed the way the pure white flesh of her ass, now reddening nicely, rippled whenever I used the palm of my hand on it. She seemed to be able to take all I could give her...and more. Her gasps and moans were for my benefit only. I didn't seem to be hurting her much at all.

Her buttocks were well-reddened after 15 minutes of my labors. The knuckles of her hands, which continued their grip on her ankles, were white from loss of blood, in stark contrast to her crimson face and pink, blushing buttocks. She looked so sexy, bent over like that in front of me, the pretty light- colored curls of her pussy peeking out from between the 'V' of her partially spread legs.

The lovely, almost pink rosebud, round and crinkly, which was exposed completely by her posture, filled me with wonder. She had already confessed her anal-eroticism and here it was--waiting invitingly to be exercised any way I wanted. My choices were limited only by my imagination.

"Stand back up, BethAnne," I commanded. "Turn around and face me." She did, her skirt falling back into place to hide the lowered garments around her thighs. Her hands were clasped in front of her pubis, her head lowered submissively. Her chest heaved slightly as she took deep breaths, allowing her breasts to strain against the cotton blouse.

"Remove your pantyhose and panties. You won't be needing them."

Obediently, she moved her hands beneath her dark blue cotton skirt. At once, the already half-lowered material glided down her pale, white legs. Deftly, she slipped them off her feet, one by one, and kicked them to the side.

I looked at my little slave, eyeing her from head to toe. "When you stand in front of me, at any time, you must open your legs and keep them open unless I tell you differently. Your pussy and your ass must always be completely accessible to me. Open your legs now!" She moved her legs apart, as best she could, stretching the skirt to its limit. Her pose was all too inviting. I inched forward from my seat and watched my hand disappear once more beneath the skirt. As my hand moved upward, I felt the softness of her inner thighs.

The hairs of her pussy were unbelievably soft. I was quite surprised at how wet she was there. She "Ahhhh'd" softly as I gently eased my middle finger into the center of her heavily moistened love nest. Her hips undulated slightly as she worked her pussy invitingly over my hand. The insides of her vaginal walls were quite soft and completely soaked with the copious flow of her juices. It was a veritable lake of juices. I withdrew my finger from her pussy and brought it to my nose. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. She looked down at me as I put the glistening finger in my mouth and sucked it, voraciously.

"You taste as good as you smell," I said.

She smiled slightly. "My pussy is yours," she whispered.

"Take off your skirt, BethAnne," I commanded. Obediently, she unbuttoned the skirt at the side of her waist. The soft, metallic sound of the zipper being was music to my ears. She pushed the material gently over her hips, then let it fall of its own accord down her legs where it fell silently, like a tissue, in a circle about her feet. She stepped

out of the circle and kicked the skirt to the side.

Reflexively, she criss-crossed her hands in front of her pubis, blocking my view. Her modesty amused me. Maybe it was part of her game. I decided to play along with her. "Are you shy, BethAnne?"

"Yes," she half-whispered, her face reddening.

"We're both girls, you needn't be. Didn't I let you look between my legs earlier?"

Her face reddened, remembering. "But you're wearing panties. I'm naked there now. And I hardly know you. I'm scared."

"Move closer to me, BethAnne."

Like a scared bunny rabbit, she inched forward, her hands still covering her lower abdomen. "Such a pretty little girl," I whispered, placing my hands on her wrists. "Don't be scared." Gently, I urged the hands apart. She offered no resistance, parting her hands at my soft insistence. Her pussy was unbelievably beautiful. Why she didn't want to show off something as soft and pretty as those pretty blonde curls which adorned her pubis was beyond me. The triangle of hair was not thick at all; in fact, the slit dividing the folds of her pussy was quite evident through the curls. My face was only inches away from the exquisite beauty of her fleece. Leaning forward, I moved my lips to pouting hairs, reveling in their softness. The smell of her sex drove me wild.

"You're beautiful," I softly whispered as my lips mouthed their words on the golden triangle. When I gently blew warm air into the hairs beneath my lips, BethAnne visibly shuddered as she pushed her lower abdomen against my mouth, pleading for more. I planted hundreds of tiny kisses all over her pubis, encouraged by her increasingly heavy breathing. I was careful, though, not to wander too far between her legs, now parted slightly, for fear of touching off something I didn't want to start quite

yet. She had to pay for her rewards first, and I didn't want to spark the flames of passion quite yet.

Finally, I moved my head back, still staring at the splendid golden fleece, unable to take my eyes from her. My hands, which had been holding her hips for support, traveled to her backside, where I softly kneaded the firmness of her buttocks. My movements caused her to hiss loudly between her teeth, in obvious enjoyment of my endeavors.

"You really know how to turn me on," she said huskily, looking down

at my dark hair.

"I've only just begun," I whispered, moving my hands to her front and grasping the lowest button of her blouse with excited fingers. "You know," I continued as I undid the first button, "I could really get into you, honey. I've never met anyone quite like you."

The button snapped apart and I moved to the next one. "You are almost too sexy, too perfect. I should have met you years ago." She looked down in silence, listening to my meanderings, and watched the second button slip from its hole, opening beneath my fingers to expose her belly button which, by leaning forward, I softly kissed, then tongued, pretending it to be a sexual opening.

As I worked the tip of my tongue in a maddening circle around her belly button, I worked the third button of her blouse loose. Moving my head back, I looked up. The blouse was sufficiently opened to afford me a view of the lower cups of her lacy, delicately embroidered bra. I needed to see more.

My fingers found the fourth button. "I should have made you take this off for me, but I like doing it myself." I watched intently as the button snapped open, exposing more of her sexy, white bra. The bra cups were even larger than I had imagined. She was now biting her lower lip, nervously, as she watched my fingers move to the fifth, and final, button.

"You didn't need this blouse anyway. At least not for what we're going to be doing," I husked as I finished unbuttoning her blouse.

"I feel a little more nervous now," she said softly as I arose from my seat and stood in front of her, holding each half of the parted material.

"Not to worry," I said, "you'll enjoy what I have planned for you." With these words, I opened her blouse completely, pushing the garment over her shoulders, letting it glide gently down her arms, then tossed it to the side.

She stood before me now, naked save for her pretty bra. "You look good in sexy things," I whispered, my eyes fixed upon the embroidered flowers and lace of the obviously well-filled cups. Slowly, I moved my hands to the outside of her tits, then squeezed them both. As she took a long, deep breath, savoring the feel of my gently kneading hands, I moved my thumbs over the center of each cup and pressed in against the now turgid nipples beneath.

BethAnne's body seemed to spasm to my touch. "My nipples are extremely sensitive," she said, her voice cracking in desire.

"I can tell," I whispered, running my thumbs over the nipples for a moment longer. "Now let's see what they look like." Leaning into her, I embraced the near naked girl. Our breasts met, pressing against each other. Reaching around behind her, I grasped the center of the strap with fumbling fingers. I must admit that even I was slightly nervous now, anticipating her total, beautiful nakedness.

Finally, the strap unhooked, but I continued to press my chest into her, holding the front of the bra in place even as the shoulder straps slid down her arms and she dutifully eased her arms free of them. She pressed her whole body into mine, emphasizing her bony pubis by grinding it ever so slightly into mine. Even through my skirt, I could feel her pussy hairs.

I felt an overwhelming desire to kiss her. Leaning my head back slightly, our eyes met. There was a fire deep inside them that yearned to be extinguished. I could read her hunger for sex like a book inside her mind. Her lips were slightly opened, as if she knew what I was thinking. Her eyes closed just before mine, and our lips melded in a frenzy of unbridled passion. We embraced and kissed for such a long time that I lost track of just how long.

Without breaking our lustful embrace, I moved my right hand between us, to the center of her chest, and grasped the loosened bra. With one smooth motion, I pulled it downward, removing the final vestige of her clothing. I then moved my hand to the middle of her back and pressed her even harder into me, knowing she was now completely naked, crushing the breasts I had still not seen into me.

Our tongues moved in and out of each others mouths; our lips and teeth sucked and nibbled and bit and fought each other in an all out war. I don't remember ever having been this hot, this intense, this passionate in my entire life, and I've known hundreds of lovers, male and female. Each hot kiss seemed to inflame her even more, causing her abdomen to gyrate into mine. She needed this as much as I did, and there was no pretense about it.

When our kiss broke at last, I could feel beads of sweat on my forehead. I moved one step back from her, then opened my eyes to her total nakedness. Her full, coral nipple-tipped breasts, were out of this world! I loved the white, creamy-smooth texture of the skin, their gentle sway, the soft contrast of stark whiteness with the pink, silver-dollar sized areolas surrounding the nipples, and even the nipples themselves which pointed firmly outward, as big as the size of the tip of my pinky.

"Beautiful. Just beautiful," I whispered. I wanted to be naked, like her, to take her and make mad, frenzied love to her. But there would be time for that later. I hadn't bought her at the auction just to make love to her.

"I want you to come with me, BethAnne, to a special room."

She smiled nervously, then said, "Now? Don't you want to make love to me first?"

"I'd love to, but I have to work you over first. Remember what you came here for?"

She lowered her head, partly out of her innate subservience, but mostly out of sorrow that I was not going to take her then and there and put out the burning fire inside her. I reached out and took her hand in mine, then led her down the hallway past my bedroom, to a locked door. I permitted no one to enter this room unless I was present, not even the servants. She stood next to me, her arms at her side, as I unlocked the door, opened it, then beckoned her in with a gesture of my hand. She walked past me, nervously, into the darkened room.

Moving behind her, I followed, then closed the door behind us, leaving us in pitch blackness. The sound of the door locking in the stillness and silence of the darkness sent shivers down BethAnne's spine. I slowly moved behind the naked girl, pressing my blouse-covered chest into her back, then drew my hands inside her arms and around to her front, where I reached up and cupped the grapefruit-sized tits in my palms. Her body stiffened slightly to my touch, mostly out of nervousness. Most of her passion seemed to have dissipated. I gently squeezed the yielding flesh in my hands.

"I call this the Play Room, BethAnne," I whispered into her ear as I continued to knead her breasts. "I hope you like it." I planted a soft kiss on the nape of neck, brushing her long blonde hair to the side with my cheek in order to do so. She shivered again.

I squeezed her still turgid nipples between my thumb and forefingers, at first gently, but then slowly increased the pressure until the pleasure of the sensation on the sensitive nubbins was replaced by a little pain. She gave with a little "AH!", telling me she had felt the first twinge of distress there. "These will be first, BethAnne," I husked, pulling the nipples outward from her tits.

To my surprise, she did not make a sound. I knew I had to be hurting her quite a bit. Instead, she only took in a long, deep breath, and braced herself against the pain. It was obvious she had a higher threshold than I would have imagined. Perhaps she would even enjoy a little nipple and breast torture to start things off. It was time to show her the Play Room.

I reached in back of me and flicked on the light switch. The fluorescent ceiling lights quickly bathed the room in a brilliant glow, temporarily blinding the both of us. As BethAnne's eyes became accustomed to the light, they widened in disbelief. Before her was a room like no other she had even seen.

Her eyes moved from side to side, taking in the various devices I had gathered or had especially made for me over the years--the X-frame on the wall, the horizontal bars next to it, the kneeling cushions, the round center post, the doctor's examining table (its stirrups tauntingly upright), the wall of whips, the ceiling pulley and chains, the saw horse...it was all there for her to see.

"What do you think?" I asked, still gripping her right nipple with my fingers as I placed my left hand on her shoulder.

"I...I've never seen anything like it! I'm scared."

"I want you to be a little scared, BethAnne. It will heighten your senses. But my promise remains--I will not mark you or hurt you beyond your level of endurance. Trust me. Come here." I released my grip on her nipple and took her hand once more, then walked her to the wooden center post, eyeing the ominous- looking straps hanging from it.

"Turn around, BethAnne, put your back against the post." She turned. I savored once more the beauty of her lithe, naked breasts, the first target of my endeavors this evening. I reached to the side of the post and drew a three inch wide leather strap around her waist, then buckled it on the other side, pulling her back and ass tightly against the hard wood.

"Just so you don't jump around too much when I work you over a little. First I am going to have some fun with those gorgeous tits of yours, then I am going to give you a complete examination over there on the examining table. I think you'll enjoy that! Don't go away." I walked behind her to the wall of whips and retrieved a long, thin riding crop with a slightly more thick triangular tip, ideal for stinging sensitive nipples, and a pussy whip. I had found the pussy whip, with its six eight-inch leather thongs, tightly braided for added pain, to be perfect for use on breasts as well as pussies.

Holding the crop and whip in my hands, I moved to the front of BethAnne once more. Her eyes widened when she saw the devices in my hands. I smiled, sensing the fear in her eyes. I put the handle of the pussy whip into the waist band of my skirt, letting the dark brown tentacles hang ominously over the waist band, in plain sight.

"We are going to play a little game, BethAnne. A little test of your threshold of pain. The better you are at playing the game, the less pain you receive. If you don't do well, of course, you....ah....you lose. You won't like what happens when you lose. Clasp your hands behind your head."

The frightened girl moved her hands in back of her head, clasping them. I made her hold her elbows well back, making her more than ample breasts jut out smartly....invitingly. I moved closer to her. "All right, BethAnne, we are ready to begin. I am going to use the riding crop on your tits, but only the tip of it. If you cry out in pain, you get one swat with the full length of the crop somewhere on your body. I am going to give you six licks, three on each nipple. Are you ready?"