The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, BethAnne, you are doing very well so far. Would you like to play another game?"

She looked at me, wide-eyed, pleading for no more of what I was doing

to her. I knew it was a sham. She wanted all I had to offer her, and would beg for it if I didn't give it to her.

"The game is this: I take the gag out of your mouth. Then I put the cylinders into each of your openings. I know you can handle that part. The hard parts will be when I use a little pussy whip on the insides of your thighs. Three lashes for each side. You win the game if you don't scream out once in pain. The game is over. I take out the cylinders and undo all your bonds and we'll go on with something else. If you cry out, however, after any of the six lashes, I get to give you a seventh stroke, as hard as I want, right on your lovely cunt. Are you game?"

Her eyes rolled back slightly into their sockets. She knew I would really be testing her threshold. After several seconds of contemplation, she looked into my eyes and nodded affirmatively. I smiled back at her. "Brave girl," I said. "The insides of your thighs are quite vulnerable to pain."

I moved from between her legs and strode past her naked body to the

head of the table. She lifted her head from the table as I undid the straps to the dildo gag in back. I then lifted the saliva-laden dildo out of mouth, which remained slightly agape for a moment longer.

"Wow, I can't tell you how much those ice cylinders hurt. I've never felt anything like it!"

I wiped some sweat from her brow with my fingertips. "I have lots of new and interesting things for you tonight, BethAnne. Just trust me. I know that's hard, but I think you can take just about anything I give you."

BethAnne smiled. "I...I came when you put that cold thing in my pussy," she husked, blushing slightly at her curious admission.

I pursed my lips in wonderment. "Then wait until you've got one in each opening and I'm whipping the inside of your legs. You should come a hundred times!"

She gulped. "I just might," she whispered.

As I moved toward her legs once more, I couldn't help but notice how turgid her coral-colored nipples had become. Their extremely hardened state gave me yet another idea. "BethAnne," I said, brushing the right nipple with my fingertips, teasing it into even greater erection, "I am going to add one more little obstacle for you in our game." I quickly unloosed the bonds holding her wrists, then brought her hands to her chest. "Play with your nipples....make them really hard, BethAnne. I'll be right back."

I returned to the freezer in the kitchen and retrieved two regular ice cubes, holding them gingerly between my fingers as I strolled back into the Play Room. As requested, BethAnne, my little slave, was laying back quietly on the examining table pinching her thick nipples into a heightened state of complete erection. She ceased her movements entirely when she saw me standing next to her holding the two ice cubes.

"Here, hold these for a minute," I said, handing her the cubes.

"Wow, they're cold!" she exclaimed. "What are they for?"

"Guess," I replied as I stared at her now bulging nipples and licked

my upper lip with the tip of my tongue.

"You're kidding! On my...."

"Yes," I interrupted. "You are in for a rather exciting time. Don't

hold the cubes over your nipples until tell you to. I want to insert the two cylinders first. Are you ready?"

She gulped again and nodded, opening her mouth just slightly. It was a nervous look on her pretty face.

I moved between her spread legs. The bonds at her waist and ankles remained firmly in place. With my fingertips, I smoothed the delicate blonde curls away from BethAnne's pink, gaping slit, then grasped the vaginal ice cylinder. The plastic tube was filled with water condensation. It would slide in easily.

"Remember....not one scream or I whip your pussy," I reminded her.

Even before the tip of the cold cylinder touched her outer vaginal tissues, she gave out with a slight "Mmm" as she braced herself. I wasted no time plunging the tube all the way into her pussy. She cocked her head slightly to the back and to the left, but otherwise remained motionless on the table.

I picked up the still lubricated anal tube, likewise covered with condensed water from the ice inside. "Now for your asshole," I said, stretching her anal region apart with the fingers of my free hand as I moved the hard, cold head of the cylinder to the center of her puckered, almost pink anus. As she tossed her head slightly from side to side, feeling the first real effects of the vaginal dildo, I pressed the anal cylinder against the circular opening. It went in, but not with the ease of the vaginal tube. Once through the sphinctoral door, I pushed it in to the hilt, leaving only half an inch sticking out of her anal orifice.

"Okay--hold the ice cubes on your nipples. Hurry! I don't start whipping you until you do."

She moved the ice cold cubes over her own erect nipples. Her face contorted in an obvious look of pain. Both dildo's in her lower openings were now fully effective. The ice on her nipples only heightened her pain. I lifted the pussy whip off the table next to me, then stared at the obscene sight between her splayed legs--the two cylinders poking out of their respective holes. The delicate, ultra-sensitive insides of her thighs were alabaster white. Unstriped, they seemed so innocent, so defenseless. Without warning, I snapped the eight short strands of the pussy whip flat against the inside of her right thigh, only inches below her pussy. As the crack of leather meeting flesh resounded in an echo around the room, BethAnne bucked her lower body against the restraining waist strap as best she could, and threw her head back, but did not scream.

"Keep the ice tight against those nipples," I commanded, "or I'll start all over again!"

She swallowed, or at least attempted to swallow, but found her throat

parched dry. The insides of her legs were spasming now, partially from the pain, partially from their prolonged period of being stretched open. I acted quickly, delivering a wicked slash to the defenseless left inner thigh, even as the right side began to blossom in delicate lines of red whip marks, the kind that disappear in hours, but whose memory of pain lasts forever. Despite the more severe stroke to the other thigh, BethAnne only heaved against her bonds and breathed heavily.

I looked up at her twisted face, her tightly shut eyes. She continued to hold the two cubes against her swollen nipples. "Your ability to withstand pain surprises me," I husked, as I drove two quick slashes, in succession, once to each side, listening to the telltale crack of leather against flesh, but missing the normal scream one might expect from such a blow.

All BethAnne did was give out with a deep, throaty moan, obviously fighting to hold back her scream. "Two more. Can you take it, BethAnne?"

She was fighting for breath now, almost unable to speak. "The ice hurts worse than the whip," she blurted between breaths. "Oh, is it cold inside me!"

"You're doing fine. Count the last two for me."

THWAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK! the cruel leather bit into BethAnne's flesh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. ONE!"

"And a nice hard one for good measure!"

THWAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!

"TWO!" she shouted as loud as she could, allowing her count to replace what might have been a scream. "OH! That one really hurt!" Her breathing was more labored than before. I knew I had to stop before she fainted.

"Don't move the ice cubes from you nipples yet," I said, my voice husky and almost broken from the passion and eroticism I was feeling. I pulled the anal and vaginal cylinders out of their respective openings, then moved from between BethAnne's legs to stand at her side, where she still held the ice cubes over her sensitive nipples.

Bending slightly, I lifted her right hand up, away from her breast. The coral-colored nipple, encircled by a half-dollar sized, light-brown areola, was glistening with wetness from the ice cube. I moved my right hand over the top of her left one, holding that cube in place over her other nipple, as I bent over far enough to purse my mouth over the free nipple. Lowering my head, I sucked the still cold, wet nipple into my mouth, biting it lightly between my teeth.

BethAnne arched her naked breast toward my devouring mouth as I laved the nipple with my tongue and warmed it with my saliva. She moaned softly beneath the movements of my mouth over the front of her breast as I bathed the hard nipple and soft surrounding skin. "Yesssssss," she sighed, apparently oblivious to the ice cube which she held in place over her left nipple beneath my guiding hand.

Having had my fill of the right nipple, I slid the tip of my tongue in a trail from her right breast, across the middle of her chest, to the underside of her left breast, all wet and cold from the melting ice cube on her nipple. I moved my tongue upward, located the ice cube, then snaked my half-cold, half-warm tongue between the bottom of the cube and BethAnne's nipple, licking each in turn. The effect was eclectic. BethAnne screamed out in passion.

"Give me the ice cube, BethAnne," I whispered.

She released it to my waiting hand, as I brushed her hand away and quickly devoured her other nipple with my mouth and tongue. I worked at the swollen nubbin for the better part of a minute, sucking it, licking it, biting it, laving it into super-hard excitement.

I then got smart. I lifted my head slightly from her left breast and brought the ice cube to my mouth, holding its stark hardness and coldness against my tongue for a moment, then quickly dropped my cold tongue to BethAnne's waiting nipple. She nearly jumped out of her bonds, so wild was the feeling of my cold, soft tongue against her sensitive tissues. I wet my tongue several more times on the ice, then descended once more on my defenseless prey, each time evoking the same wild sensations in her. By her heavy breathing, I knew she had come again.

I didn't let up, even after she had come, keeping up the mild nipple torture until my tongue finally tired. Then, as I continued to suck the nubbin ever so softly, I moved the ice cube, now half its original size, down her naked body, over her abdomen, through the delicate down of her blonde curls, and rested it, finally, right over her distended clitoris. Her bottom rose up as best it could to greet the cold invader. I held it there, as she writhed in a strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

Feeling the ice cube melting beneath my fingers, I slid it slowly, at last, through her gaping slit, until it rested at the entrance to her honeypot. "Not again!" she gasped as the cold cube touched the vaginal door.

I raised my mouth from BethAnne's nipple only long enough to say, "I'm afraid so," then dropped my head down to devour the tasty morsel once more. In an instant the ice cube was inside her, followed by several of my fingers. I shoved it well into her sex, then felt her lower body quiver and her legs spasm as the ice entered her. Her moans were more of pleasure than pain.

BethAnne admitted, much later that evening, that she had been on the verge of a third orgasm as the numbing shock of coldness filled her loins. I will never forget her...