The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head affirmatively, her eyes meeting mine once more in a plea for mercy. I maintained my steel composure and bade her to close her eyes. I didn't want her knowing when then licks would come. She kept her head held high, her elbows well back. Holding the crop in my right hand, the tip about six inches above her left breast, I moved the palm of my left hand over the defenseless nubbin, feeling the hardened flesh dig into my hand. BethAnne moaned at the touch, surprised that the first sensation she was feeling there was one of pleasure, not the pain she had been bracing herself for.

"My what big nipples we have for a rather tiny girl!" I exclaimed in a mild-mannered, almost soothing voice, belying my true intent. She moaned again as I brought the tips of my fingers to her right nipple, leaving the left one unprotected, where, unbeknownst to her, the riding crop loomed ominously above.

She moaned and "Ahh'd" for several moments as my fingers played a symphony on her right nipple, exciting it to the maximum of its sensitivity. Just as I lulled her into a state of tranquility, without warning I flicked the tip of the riding crop smartly just above her left nipple, cracking the hardness of the leather against the softness of the delicate tissues.

"OH! AHHHH!" she cried out, more out of being startled than suffering pain, her eyes opening wide, as if in amazement.

"My-oh-my," I said in a tone of admonishment, "we've lost on the very first round. That wasn't exactly the kind of silence I had hoped for. I believe that calls for a penalty shot!"

"NO!" she cried again as she watched me raise the length of the crop and bring it down with an even louder crack across the front of her thighs, causing her to scream out once more, this time more from pain.

"You'll have to do better than that, young lady, or you'll end up with twelve nasty strokes instead of six."

"My nipples are so sensitive...." she began to say in a whimpering, half-pleading voice.

"Then you'll have to bear up all the more," I interrupted. "Close your eyes again. If you peek, I'll have to blindfold you."

Shifting my body just slightly to the left, to better my position for the next blow, I cupped the front of her right breast gently in the cradle of my fingers, lifting the gland and its unprotected, coral-colored, turgid nipple upward, where it became a perfect, albeit unwanted target of my stinging crop.

BethAnne's mouth was slightly agape; her brow was furrowed in fear. Beads of sweat glistened on her forehead. Her breathing was heavier than before. I let her wait, agonizingly, knowing the crop was inches away. To her surprise, I eased the thick tip of the crop over the soon to be swollen nubbin and played with the pliant tissue, moving the nipple back and forth with the triangular tip, teasing it back to excitement. Then, in a sudden, unexpected movement, I raised the thick piece of leather up and smashed it firmly right over the top of the sensitive tissue.

This time she was prepared. Despite the maddening sting, BethAnne merely drew in her breath, sharply, and bit her lower lip, as her head cocked back and to the side. "Very good," I whispered in a complimentary fashion. "Not even a peep."

"It still hurts like crazy," she cried, dutifully keeping her hands clasped behind her head.

I looked down at her pretty patch of blonde pubic curls, beneath which, across the top of each thigh, was a telltale reddened stripe, the burning result of my first, and so far only "penalty shot." The leather belt around her waist held her firmly in place. Her legs were slightly parted, her cuntal hairs peeking prominently from between her legs. For a brief second, the thought struck me that it was be nice to kneel down and service her pretty pussy with my tongue, but there would be plenty of time for that later.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, quite sincerely.

She opened her eyes and looked right into mine, her lips breaking into the tiniest of smiles. "No," she said. "I can take whatever you give me."

"I think you could," I whispered, flicking the thick tip of the crop once more with a resounding crack across the front of right breast, catching the waiting nipple before it had time to fully recover from the first blow.

"HRRRMPH!" was the only sound my little sex slave made, followed by a short burst of breath through her nostrils. Her ability to withstand what must have been very painful to her amazed me.

I delivered the fourth, fifth and sixth strokes with a good deal of sharpness, alternating between her swollen nipples. Even the final stroke, which I purposely made the hardest, evoked only a series of deep, throaty moans, and deep gasps for breath, but she remained steadfast in her determination not to cry out.

"Do you want to scream out when it hurts, BethAnne?"

"If you want me to," she replied, trying to catch her breath.

I laughed. "No. Actually, I always gag the screamers. I prefer to be able to talk with you while I put you through your paces. Come on, I want to check you out real good." I undid the belt around her waist and led BethAnne over to the examination table.

Without being asked, she quickly mounted the leather-covered table and stretched out on her back. "Do you want my feet in those things?" she asked.

"That's what they're there for," I replied.

She smiled, seeming only too happy to lift her feet into position, having to slide her ass forward slightly on the table to accommodate the metal stirrups. I moved to her side and drew another belt over her waist, tightening it fully, then moved to the head of the table and pulled her arms down to a point where I was able to affix leather cuffs to each wrist.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "you really want me to be restrained."

"Don't want you jumping off the table," I said, feasting my eyes on the length of her body and her svelte nakedness. Her spread legs, even from my vantage point behind her head, seemed particularly inviting.

I moved along the length of her naked body toward the foot of the examining table, stopping at her right leg only long enough to draw a cuff around her ankle and pull the attached chain tight enough to make movement of the foot all but impossible. Without even gazing at the treasures between her wide-opened legs, I did the same with her left ankle.

Behind me was the flood lamp, still unlit, which rose well above my head. Turning to face it, my back to the spread-eagled blonde, I pulled it to me on its wheels, then flicked the switch to turn it on, bathing BethAnne's body from head to toe in bright, white light. When I turned at last to feast my eyes between her legs, I saw her eyes squinting against the brightness of the lamp. Rather than fool with the dazzling light, she closed her eyes just as I drew my sights on her splayed pussy.

I had seen many naked women in my life, but I don't recall ever seeing as beautiful a vision as BethAnne's completely exposed sex. The beautiful golden, honey-dewed curls seemed to have been painted there on either side of her labia which gaped open like a pretty pink rose, the petals invitingly parted, the center glistening with moisture. At the top of her opened crack was her protruding clitoral nubbin, prominent, just waiting to be tongued or, should I desire, even cruelly whipped.

"I feel like I'm at the doctor's office," she said, her eyes still closed by the strong light which shined down over the back of my head.

"I may not be a doctor, BethAnne, but I am going to give you an examination like you've never had. My, what a beautiful pussy you have! Let's have a really good look at it!" I leaned forward and placed my thumbs at the inner edge of her outer labia, her pink gash already visible between the delicate folds. A slight pressure of my thumbs was all that was needed to expose the entire pink, wet area surrounding her now wide-open vaginal entrance.

"OH!" she exclaimed, realizing I had just completely bared her most private part.

I studied the beautiful scene before me as if I were viewing, for the first time, a gorgeous work of art, which indeed it was. I could see part way into the juice-filled vagina, where several tiny masses of pinkish-white, slightly rounded tissue seemed to come together in a tightly knit circle. I moved the tips of my thumbs closer to the edge of the splayed sex and drew the vaginal door even wider, causing the rounded tissues to part.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice sounding a little concerned.

I smiled. "Relax. It's all part of the examination. I'm studying your hole. I can see all the way inside it, BethAnne. It's so beautiful."

"I've never felt so exposed before. AHHH! What's that?"

"Shhh!" I said, moving my index finger into the pink opening. "It's just my finger. Don't say a word. Just let me explore a little bit." As she lay there, naked, obscenely exposed, breathing more heavily with each moment, I probed her warm, moist opening to my heart's content. Somewhere amongst her moans and sighs I slid my middle finger alongside my index finger and continued the exploration.

Her vaginal muscles were extremely tight. Sometimes, she contracted them against my invading digits, as if she were attempting to squeeze more of me into her. "AHH! That's nice!" she exclaimed, letting out a long breath to punctuate her arousal. Her hips began to undulate slightly, despite the restraint of the belt around her waist. She drew her breath in sharply and loudly as I plunged my fingers to the depths. The womanly odors emanating from the region served to intoxicate me, leaving me almost

breathless.

Soon I began to piston my fingers in and out of her hot hole, listening to the sweet slurping of the vaginal excretions inside her, while her moans and groans filled the air. "YES! I want to come! Please let me come!" she begged as my two fingers electrified her.

"If you come, I have to punish you, BethAnne," I explained, as if it were a natural fact, without ceasing my finger-fucking.

"I know," she sighed. "I don't care. Just do me. OH! That feels so good! Yessssss! Yessssssss!"

I leaned over more, so my face was flush with her splayed legs and twat. There was a lake inside her now which oozed out of her opening and into the lower crack of her ass. I pursed my lips and drew them over her burgeoning clitoris, then flicked at the nubbin several times with the tip of my tongue. My lips had not surrounded her clit for more than 30 seconds when she screamed out, as if in pain, then came in torrent after torrent.

The loud "AHHHH!" which escaped her mouth seemed to last for almost a minute as her entire body spasmed and her vaginal muscles alternately squeezed and released their grip on the fingers inside her. When the long "AHHHH!" ceased, she began gasping for breath. I had never seen a woman have a more intense orgasm. It was almost scary.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." She let out a gushing breath. "Very fine." Another breath. She swallowed, but her mouth was almost dry. She sighed. "Don't take your fingers out yet. Let me come down slowly."

I left my two digits inside her, unmoving, for several moments, as I watched her continue to slide down from her erotic high. Once or twice she bit her lower lip as she tightened her vaginal grip on me, as if to savor the feeling to the very end. Finally, when she seemed to have regained a semblance of normalcy, I withdrew from her. My fingers, coated with her juices, glistened in the light of the overhead flood lamp. I brought them to my nose and basked in their sweet, cuntal smell.

I looked into her slowly opening eyes and whispered, "Do you always have such intense orgasms?" I brushed some hairs away from her engorged clitoris with the tips of my fingers.

"OH! I'm so sensitive there after I come!" she exclaimed, referring to my fingers near her love button.

"Answer my question, BethAnne."

"Yes," she replied, blushing profusely. "Sometimes even harder than that. It doesn't take much. Sometimes I can come in less than a minute. It's like there's a clock

ticking inside me....you know, inside my pussy. I can feel it counting down, and then, when the alarm goes off I can feel it throughout my entire body, like an electric shock that starts where your fingers were."

"But you know you were bad. You may only come with my permission."

She gulped, then nodded her head affirmatively. "I know. I must be punished. I've been bad, mistress." The tone of her words led to believe that she was almost begging for some kind of punishment--any kind.

"I shan't disappoint you. Don't go away," I mocked, turning to leave the spread-eagled blonde wondering what I had in store for her. I went to the kitchen and opened the freezer door. Waiting for me, where I left them earlier, were the two plastic cylinders filled now with ice. One cylinder was long and thin, perfect for anal insertion; the other was just as long, but much more thick, ideal for vaginal delights.

I returned to my little slave gingerly holding my toys. She looked at them, immediately recognizing them as dildos, and, judging by their widely different shapes, correctly assumed that each of her holes were soon to be filled by them. She had no idea of their ice-cold contents. I placed the cylinders on a table next to me, then opened a drawer beneath them. From the drawer I removed a dildo gag, one of my favorite remedies for incessant screaming that I knew would surely follow were she not gagged.

The dildo gag consisted of a wide band of rubber, affixed to which was a short but very thick pink- colored, cock-like plastic phallus. She looked at the device, wide-eyed, as I moved toward her head. "Open up," I ordered.

"Are you going to gag me?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

"You'll be glad I did," I replied, "Now open up, we don't have all day!" I was somewhat impatient with my little victim, knowing that the ice would soon begin melting in the cylinders and I wanted to save their full effect for inside her.

She opened her mouth and I shoved the plastic dildo in, then drew the rubberized portion over her cheeks toward the back of her head. She raised her head far enough to permit me to tie the piece in place with its leather-like thongs. She looked so sexy, lying there naked, opened, defenseless, and....waiting.

I moved back between her spread legs, where the light brightly illuminated her still gaping cunt. From a drawer at the foot of the examining table I quickly located a tube of K-Y jelly. "I'm going to lubricate your asshole," I said, matter-of-factly, as I spread some of the clear gel on the tip of my middle finger, out of her range of sight.

"Mmmmm," she moaned behind her gag. It was difficult to determine if her sound was one of joy or fear. It didn't matter. I move my finger into the lower crack of her ass and quickly located the anal orifice. She jumped slightly in her restraints and moaned once more as I spread the lubricant around her tight little button.

"I hope this feels good," I said, quickly driving my well-lubricated finger into the tightly gripping aperture. She squeezed her sphincter around the invading digit, either to drive it out or to heighten its feeling inside her. Whatever the case, I plunged the finger into her asshole as far as I could, then played a symphony of hard-driving rock music on the walls of her rectum as I maneuvered the fingertip rapidly from side to side inside her. The effect was tremendous--she nearly jumped out of her skin, moaning loudly beneath her dildo gag, straining at her bonds and rattling the chains holding her in place.

"I can see you like things in your ass, don't you BethAnne?" I said as I began to piston my finger in and out of the tight opening. She answered with long, throaty moans.

"Well, let's see how you like this," I said, withdrawing my gleaming finger and picking up the long, thin, ice-filled cylinder from the table. Out of her line of sight, I held the cylinder between my thumb and forefinger as I spread her lower ass cheeks apart with the thumb and forefinger of my other hand. The view was perfect. Her well-lubricated, glistening asshole, round and puckered, looked as inviting to me as caviar.

I moved the tip of the cold cylinder to the tiny nubbin and touched it, letting her get the first feeling that something unusual was happening down there. At first she did nothing, but when the first sensation of cold hit her, she gave off with a loud "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" behind her gag and attempted to clinch her ass cheeks together. I withdrew the cylinder tip, letting the warm room air restore a little feeling to the anal entrance.

I had been told by other young women who had first felt the shock of numbing cold, either where I had just touched BethAnne or inside their sex, that the first real sensation was more of a burning feeling than the coldness one might expect. One young lady actually thought I was using some kind of sharpened instrument inside her, so cutting was the first realization of pain. Unfortunately, BethAnne was silenced by her gag, and needed to remain that way for the time being, because I knew that once I

inserted the cylinders all the way into her rectum and vagina, her ungagged screams would be rather unpleasant to hear.

Her breathing was now much more labored, as she became somewhat fearful of what I was doing between her legs. "It's only an ice cylinder, BethAnne," I said in a reassuring voice. "Cold as hell, but it won't hurt you." I moved the tip of the cylinder back to the target once more. Knowing the ice-- hardened cylinder would meet no resistance from the well-lubed opening, I pressed inward on the back of the tube just slightly and watched as it glided easily through the sphincter and lodged just a half an inch or so inside her.

This time I let the cylinder linger a bit longer, listening to her moans get louder, before withdrawing it once more. I looked at her face, contorted in pain. Her head shook from side to side, as if she were saying "NO! NO! NO!"

'Twas a pity she couldn't mouth her feelings. None-the-matter, it was time to have some real fun. "Hope your ready for this one," I said, placing the cylinder tip once more at the entrance to her nether portal. "In we go....."

The long, thin tube slowly became devoured by her rectal orifice. It slid into her effortlessly, seeking its own path in the dark and once warm recesses of her ass. The cylinder was about six inches long--when I had finished sliding it into her, less than half an inch stuck obscenely out of her beleaguered opening.

Her moaning and squirming now doubled in intensity as she fought to eject the cold tube from inside her. I knew her efforts would be futile, but watched with much interest at her machinations. This time I let the tube remain inside for more than half a minute as she literally rocked the examining table with her tightly restrained body. I could almost sense her immediate, albeit temporary relief when I withdrew the cylinder from its cold sheath.

"Ice is a great awakener of the sensitive tissues inside you," I remarked, placing the anal cylinder down and picking up the second more thick, more cock-like ice tube.

"Let's see what this one does." I looked down her widely gaping pussy. Her vaginal entrance, pink and moist, seemed just as inviting as her still clenching asshole. I decided on no preliminaries--a quick jolt of chilling coldness inside her warm twat would serve notice that I meant business. I didn't have to spread her open any further than she was. Her already lubricated receptacle accepted insertion of the full length of ice cylinder in an instant.

Her deep, throaty moans told me how much her vagina detested the cylinder of ice inside her. She tried to buck like a wild bronco, but the waist strap held her tightly down. I let the tube freeze her tissues for less than a minute, by the end of which she was literally and figuratively beside herself. When I slowly withdrew it, her vaginal walls continued to to feel the searing pain for many moments later.