The Audit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she stopped quivering, I stood up and commanded her to suck my cock. She complied without saying anything and started sucking very fast. I could tell that she was trying to get me off quickly. Even though I had eaten her to perfection, she just wanted it over with. I told her to look up at me as she sucked and to slow down. She did both. The mental picture of my cock in this babe's mouth as she sucked me was one that I will always treasure.

I stopped her and told her to "Stand up and bend over the table." She did as she was told and I was looking at the finest ass I had ever seen as I lined my cock up with her pussy. I stuck my cock half way in on the first thrust and was all the way to my balls with the next. She grunted in a non-committal way and I had no way of knowing what the expression was on her face. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying my cock or crying from the forced action.

After a few minutes of pumping her from behind, I reluctantly changed my mind about positions and told her to lie on the table as I fucked her standing up. I told her "Play with your clit why I fuck that sweet pussy. I want to feel you come on my cock." She did as she was told and she appeared to be enjoying the sex. Either she was caught up in the moment or she was a great actress. Either way I didn't care. I was fucking the best looking girl I had ever fucked. To be honest, just seeing her naked was better than any sexual experience I had ever had.

I couldn't help myself. I was getting close to the end my time. "When I get close, I am going to tell you and you will drop to the ground and swallow my cock as I come. I want you to show me my come in your mouth like a porn star and then swallow it. Do you understand and agree?" Amy said yes in a faint voice and I knew I was close. "If even a single drop of my come does not end up in you mouth, you will be fucked in the ass first thing tonight. Do you understand?" She nodded.

As I got close, I told her to get on her knees. I assumed I would need to pump my cock the last bit to get me over the edge, but she grabbed my cock with one hand and put her mouth over the head of my cock. She began pumping in and out and I came huge volleys of come into her mouth. She gagged a couple of times and I realized that my instructions were quite difficult given the amount of come I was blowing into her mouth. If she could have swallowed as it happened, it would have been a lot easier. She continued to stroke my cock as the last bit of come came out of my mouth then she looked up at me as if to ask if it was time for her to show me the spoils of her work. "Show me my come in your hot mouth," I said. She did and then I told her to swallow every last drop. She did as instructed and I thought I could die a happy man at that moment.

Then I noticed that my softening cock was dripping small amounts of come. I pointed to it and she immediately dove back onto my cock with her mouth and sucked the last remaining drops from my spent member. I dropped back into the chair and told her, 'I'd call that an acceptable good faith payment." She laughed and said, "I'll guess I'll see you tonight. Any other instructions?"

"Yes," I said as I regained my composure. "I want all of the hair on your legs completely removed. I also want your pussy to be completely bare. Make sure that both do not have razor burn. Find some other way to remove the hair. I want you completely smooth."

Amy smirked. "Anything else?"

"Yes," I said "make sure you write the address of your house on the back of that card along with your number. And leave me your panties and bra. I want them as souvenirs."

"I am not disobeying in any way, and I will do it if you command, but don't you think it might be noticeable if I smell like sex and I am walking around for the rest of the day with my tits poking out of my blouse and my pussy leaking my cum all over."

"Good point," I said. "Go ahead and take the rest of the day off to prepare for me. I will handle it with your boss. I will see you at six."

12