All Comments on 'The Audition'

by lesbianic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice!

A warm, breathless immediacy: a real sense of the excitement and uncertainty. Lovingly detailed description of the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
First Posting Good

Enjoy good lesbian stories. Liked yours. Hope there are more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looking for more

Excellent, I am softening as I type, and I almost wish I'd m.b.ed to it. Or read it last, when I would be too far gone to do anything but mb and ccuuummmm!!!!!!!.

One caveat, why is the teacher being, dominant(?): I feel better about a shared situation, rather than being one-sided. Personally that is, otherwise an excellent, hot, hot, story.

Yours in hot writing,

Rudy

rudystahrman@kpunet.net

P.S. I would like to save this as 'document' w/ your permission, to use as a frame work for a male pc. I'm working on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yummy

This is very nice, and very hot. Welcome to a good new writer, and I hope we see more such descriptions and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stories should be ordered

Very nice stories, but frustrating to read them out of sequence.

The dates of submission are out of order with respect to the times of the events.

I think the reader will be happier (and less confused) to read Audition, Rehearsal, Slumber, The Gift, and only then Tech Assistance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous