All Comments on 'The Audition Ch. 01'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good start

I cannot wait to read the sequel. You did a very good job of building the storyline and building the chemistry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but didn't get the start

Very good story, but where did her family come into it?? Maybe that bit should be edited out and stick with the main body of the story which is really good.

robbyjosephrobbyjosephover 11 years ago
Bait and Switch

I pulled up the story because the premise is outstanding---auditioning sexually for the family. That's a spectacular! But the long story after the second paragraph is....sorry...boring and has nothing to do with the premise. Bait and switch.

I'll give Ch. 02 a go. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gimme a fuckin' Break!

Artless. The way you introduce the weird family proposal leaves no other sane recourse for the fiance but to get the fuck out of there screaming like his hair was on fire!

Whatever your day job is; don't quit it!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Oh the wicked webs we weave...........!

Such a problem to deal with in meeting and possibly "meating" the "family"...LOL!!! Love the premise of this story...anxiously looking forward to the next chapters!!!

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
A good start

I am interested enough to see where this leads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1704 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES