The Audition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

She turned to me with tears brimming. "Somebody was paying close attention when I told him about my favorite foods."

"Yes, I was."

She walked over and sat on the bed. I followed and sat next to her. She stared at the little presentation. "This is so beautiful. What did I ever do to deserve you?" She put her head on my chest and hugged me.

I leaned over and put my champagne down. "You just keep being the wonderful woman you are and you'll get everything you deserve, okay?"

She looked up at me and nodded. She gave me a quick peck and then put her head back on my chest.

"This is so sweet. She suddenly stood up and went to her purse. "I have to take a picture to send to my mother."

I shook my head. She and her mother were close. Her father had died the previous year and they had become even closer. I loved her for that, too.

She finally put her phone down and went over and plunked down on the bed. "Okay, let's eat something here." She eyed me. "Somebody is going to need their strength."

I grinned and reached into the pocket of my robe for the last part of her surprise. She was just finishing her first cracker and had reached for her champagne. I put my left hand on her arm and stopped her. She looked up at me questioningly. I smiled and slid off the bed onto my knees. She was still looking puzzled until I held up the small ring box.

I was unprepared for her reaction. She screeched and threw herself at me. She tackled me better than anyone had when I played football and ended up on top of me. I was being assaulted by lips for the next 2 minutes. She kissed me on the mouth, all over my face, and then my neck, before returning to my mouth. Finally she sat up and grabbed the box that I was still holding.

I grinned at her. "Is that a yes?"

She ripped the ring out of the box and put it on her finger before she answered me. She looked down at me and smiled. "That was a hell, yes, don't you ever think about taking it back."

"I never will."

For the next two hours we remedied her situation with her panties. In fact, I don't think that pair was ever seen again.

As soon as we were sexually sated, Gwen called her mother, her sisters, and about 300 friends to tell them the news. She was on the phone for so long I was afraid it was becoming attached to her ear. That was the start of a beautiful engagement.

By November, we had made arrangements to spend Thanksgiving with her family. And that's where we ended up today. We are sitting in her bedroom trying to wrap our arms around what her mother had just told her. It was unthinkable to me. Her mother had told her that her two older sisters both had sexual duds for husbands. The husbands were not adventuresome, were not good at taking care of their wives' needs, and were not interested in even learning how to please them. Her mother had told Gwen that therefore, since just she and the three girls were there that Thanksgiving, having left the families to visit the other relatives, she and Gwen's two sisters were going to audition me to be a good husband. They would each spend a night with me to ensure that I knew how to take care of a woman sexually.

I thought and thought about what to say. Her mother and sisters were attractive enough. There was nothing disgusting about it physically, but something didn't seem right. How was I supposed to answer this? Her mother had become Gwen's closest friend since her father died, so she was shocked and dismayed. I guess there was only one thing to say.

"Gwen. I don't like it, but I will do whatever you say. If you want me to do it, I can handle it, but only if you can. If you say no, I'll back you 100%. I have no idea what you think, but I'm behind you. Tell me what you think and what you think we should do."

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers
12