The Author Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made a couple more trips, and Monica told Jennifer about the people they saw, and a few they didn't. Master Python got his name because of his twelve inch trouser snake. Jennifer gaped at that one and Monica said it was absolutely true. Mistress Linda is a bit of a bitch; stay on your best behavior around her. Destiny is a stickler for Friday night deference, follow the lead of the other subs, and learn how to do things.

"Monica, how am I supposed to refer to everyone? I mean the other subs, and the other Dom's?" Jennifer asked.

"Call the Dom's sir or ma'am as needed. You can also call the women Mistress without any problem. I usually call them by their title when opening conversation. For example, if I was trying to talk to Bill in a group I would say something like 'Master Bill' and then switch to sir for every answer I gave." Monica smiled and said "It's not that confusing, just flow with it this weekend, you'll enjoy yourself. In time you'll be dancing on the chains with the rest of us."

"Dancing on the chains?"

"Getting scenes in the public areas. That's what some of us call it when we have an orgasm from the scenes. Usually we're bound you see, and the orgasm makes you shake the chains." Monica said. "There is nothing like a Submissive Headspace Orgasm. I plan on begging Andre' when I see him. I could use a good work out."

Jennifer wasn't used to discussing sex and orgasms with people she had just met and was obviously uncomfortable. Monica saw this and said "Jen, I have a good feeling about you, you're a sub at heart. I also know you're a wonderful person since Bill loves you. Bill is a great person, and a caring Dom. Relax, flow with it, and you'll be flying in no time."

Jennifer considered, flying, that was how she felt when Bill was whipping her last night. Flying along in her mind, it was the most incredible feeling she had ever experienced. The orgasms that followed were intense, making her feel like she would tear herself apart.

They talked a little more as they took the next load of bags into the main house and down to a section Monica called the "sub rooms" and when she returned she saw Bill in the lobby talking to Doug.

"Got to run Monica, there's Bill." Jennifer said.

Monica said "Have fun Jen. See you later."

She approached Bill and hesitated suddenly. Should she greet her Master or should she just approach head down submissively. Let it flow Monica said, just approach and see what he tells you to do.

She came to him and stopped a couple steps away, holding her head down.

"Jennifer, come here, did you enjoy your talk with Monica?" Bill asked her.

"Yes sir, thank you, she explained a lot to me." Jennifer said.

"I'm glad, Jen, perhaps you should greet an old friend of mine, Master Doug." Bill said.

Jennifer turned towards Doug, hoping she was about to do this right. She dropped to her knees as gracefully as she could, and bowing placed her head on the backs of her hands before his shoe. She waited like Bill had told her to. She trembled in humiliation and excitement.

"She's wonderful Bill, I saw that last weekend." Doug said praising Jen.

"Excellent Jen, please rise." Bill said.

Jen rose feeling good, she had just been praised by another Dom and that made her feel pretty good.

Bill placed his arm around her and said "Good girl."

At first, Jennifer didn't like that Good girl bit when Bill had said it, now it seemed to give her a bit of a rush, a thrill. She felt like a kid again taking the gold star home to Mommy when she heard it.

Doug leaned in and said "Jen that was great, I know it wasn't easy, you did very well indeed." He smiled at her and said "Just follow his lead; you'll be as happy as you are now all weekend."

Jennifer blushed and looked down to hide her face, turning slightly towards Bill.

Bill shook Doug's hand. "Doug, I think we should get changed, and then down to mingle."

Jennifer walked with him on his right and followed him up the stairs to the suites. "Monica said if I was late you might spank me. She seemed to think it was a good thing."

Bill smiled and said "Not while you're wearing the pink color I wouldn't. Although I was thinking a small public scene would be fun."

Jennifer stopped walking and gaped at Bill.

"Relax Jen, there are semi private rooms for that." Bill said. "Trust me, the safe word here is inviolable. Any time you feel panicked or just need to break a scene, say 'red' and the game ends. Red means no play, which is why the punishment bands are red. No play no way when red has been thrown. If you're gagged, a stuffed animal is put into your hand, a ribbon is usually attached, to put around your fingers, to make sure you didn't drop by accident. Before that animal hit's the ground you are being released from the bindings. Then you are comforted and cuddled and loved in a different way."

Jen nodded and followed Bill to the room. Trying to relax and imagine what she was being told. It was too much of a stretch of imagination.

Once in the room, Jennifer used the bathroom and then found Bill had laid the suitcases out. He had some clothing from his set aside, and Jennifer saw her own new luggage open, revealing the clothing she had watched him pick out and buy for her.

Jennifer asked Bill the question she was afraid of. "What would you have me wear tonight sir?"

Bill turned and looked at her. "I think the white leather bustier, skirt, and heels would set off the pink collar nicely don't you?"

Jennifer smiled slightly. The outfit he had named and bought her was small, hell tiny really. The skirt would barely cover her ass, and the bustier would just barely cover her nipples, cut so as to allow most of her breasts to be visible. There were straps which would help hold it in place, but they were amazingly thin. The shoes which he had picked out had a four inch heel.

Jennifer nodded and started to pick out the items he had indicated.

Bill handed her a pair of panties, a delicate silk thong he had picked out at the store in Atlanta they had visited before arriving here. She took them to the bath room to try and squeeze herself into it. When she was finished, there was a two inch gap between the bottom of the bustier and the top of the skirt. The skirt didn't leave much of her assets to the imagination, and the panties he had handed her were thinner than paper. While not quite see through, they only hid her pussy in shadow. Worse, her newly shaven sex was incredibly sensitive. Each step moved the panties over her labia, and she could feel each tickle now that she was bare there.

When she came out she felt her breath catch. Bill was wearing a white peasant type of shirt in very nice Egyptian cotton. It was a pull over with lacing from the bottom of his ribs to his neckline. The laces were loose and obviously comfortable. He wore dark gray pants which covered motorcycle boots of black leather. The leather wristband was plainly visible because his sleeves which were loose were rolled up to his elbows. His hair had been pulled back to a pony tail and was held by a leather string. He looked wonderful, and if she had fantasized about this minute, she would have picked out something like that for him to wear. She watched him buckle his belt, a large black leather workman style belt.

She stood for a moment unsure what to do next. Bill looked at her and waved her over. She approached him and he leaned down to kiss her gently.

"You look lovely Jennifer, absolutely gorgeous." Bill said smiling at her. "I bet you have several people lusting after you before dinner is over my sweet."

Jennifer blushed slightly and felt a thrill at the same time. She knew she looked like a horny little slut in this outfit, and she was getting horny, which was hard to believe when you consider how much sex they had last night. She had more orgasms than she could remember and was still sore from them, but now she thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to jump him here and now.

Bill kissed her some more, and caressed her breast, fingering the exposed flesh, and giving the rest a playful squeeze. Jennifer felt her juices start churning, and her stomach tightened noticeably.

Bill stepped back and rubbing a thumb along Jennifer's cheek, smiled and said "God you are so beautiful."

Jennifer was nearly panting already, and said "Thank you." She waited for Bill to undress her and jump her and was disappointed when he turned and pocketed her pink leash.

"Come on, let's go down and mingle with the others shall we?" Bill asked.

Jennifer tried to squash her feelings of disappointment. Taking a deep breath she followed him out of the room and saw others in the hallway. A blond woman about 5' 6" and fairly trim was walking holding two leashes. A male wearing a full mask and a woman walked behind her, led by the leashes.

"Bill Darling, how are you? I missed you last weekend, I hope nothing untoward happened."

"Hi Linda, nothing major, just a last minute change in plans. This is Jennifer, and this is her first weekend with us." Bill said introducing Jennifer. "Jen, this is Mistress Linda."

Jennifer looked to Bill for clarification, was she supposed to greet Linda.?

"Hi Jen, welcome, Bill you know "B" and I have a new toy too. This is Janice, and while it's her first time, I felt Green would put her in the proper frame of mind." Linda said casually.

Bill frowned slightly at that, and said "Were you headed down, Jennifer and I were going down for a nice frozen coffee before dinner."

"Yes we were, I wanted to reserve a scene space, I was going to a bungalow later, but wanted to introduce Janice to everyone so to speak." Linda said.

Jennifer had been looking around, "B" wore leather hot pants, which appeared way too tight for any guy, and a criss cross harness. His collar was a wide black leather affair. Janice wore a soft teddy type of lingerie which clashed with the green collar. She looked petrified, was almost shaking with fear. Jen felt a bit exposed in her costume, but Janice looked positively terrified. Janice appeared as though at any moment she would go pale and pass out.

Bill took her arm and walked her down the hall way turning to the stairs while Linda took the elevator turn. Halfway down the stairs Bill stopped and said "Good, don't greet anyone I don't tell you to. I'm friendly with Linda, but we have a long standing disagreement about how novices should be introduced. The pink collar is here for a reason, and I think putting Janice in green was foolish."

"Did you see Janice; it looked like she was going to feint at any moment." Jennifer said.

"I did, and you just relax, leave the rest to me OK?" Bill said taking her arm and moving down the stairs. "I don't know what can be done, I'll listen and see if we can ease Janice away from her, before Janice is sent home screaming in terror."

"Can't you do something about Linda? Get her to relax some?" Jennifer asked.

Bill stopped and glanced around. "No, the unwritten but understood rule is that we respect the Dom Sub relationship. We don't have to like what two people do, but we do respect their right to do it. Consenting adults and all of that. Janice is trying to be brave, but needs a softer Dom to start with. Don't worry about it, just follow my lead, stay near me, and if I invite you to visit with some other subs, they will be more experienced, and will guide you OK?"

"Like Monica earlier?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, just like that. In fact she would be a great mentor for you." Bill said escorting Jennifer to the café and taking a seat at a table with Doug.

"Jennifer hasn't met Michelle has she? Jennifer this is Michelle, she's a very good friend of mine, and I hope will agree to allow me to collar her one day." Doug said.

Michelle shook Jennifer's hand and Jennifer noticed that both of them were wearing Green bands, which Jennifer now understood to mean that they intended to couple, but probably with each other. Greetings were exchanged and Jennifer took a position similar to Michelle on the arm of the chair Bill was sitting on. Bill placed his hand on Jennifer's hip and it felt a bit possessive, but nice. Jennifer listened to the conversation, a who's here kind of thing, and looked around the room. Dom's seemed to be sitting, and Subs were either parked on the arm of the chair, or kneeling beside their chosen Dom's. Some subs were on smaller tables along the wall, and a few Dom's were alone in chairs.

Jennifer saw Monica along the wall and returned the smile. Monica was wearing a tight fitting one piece romper thing in flashing silver. The woman sharing the small café table with Monica was wearing what seemed to be vinyl or latex top and bottom. It was very shiny whatever the material was. Jennifer realized that her outfit was normal here. Everyone seemed to be dressed appropriate to their slot. Dom's wore more clothing, and subs, even the males scattered about, wore less. Some subs were leashed by their Dom's, others weren't.

Bill's hand gave her a small squeeze and she turned her head to find him smiling at her. She was smiling too, enjoying herself.

"Jennifer, will you do me a favor?" Bill asked.

"Yes sir." Jennifer answered.

The man over there wearing the white shirt and black leather vest, you see him?" Bill asked.

"Yes sir."

"Please go to him and say 'Master Randolph, if you please, Bill would like to speak to you if it's convenient.' and then go visit with Monica and let her introduce you to Heather and the rest over there OK?" Bill asked.

"Yes sir." Jennifer said and rose to follow his instructions.

She approached the man in the vest and when he turned to her she gave him the message. He thanked her, and she turned to go to the table Monica was sitting at.

Monica smiled and said "Hey Jennifer, I was just telling Heather here that you are the one who appears to have captured Bill."

Heather laughed and welcomed Jennifer to the table. Monica rose to get everyone coffee, and Heather said "Wow, that is a great outfit Jen, you look outstanding in it."

"Thanks, yours is great too. It seems like it's molded to you, it fits perfectly." Jennifer said.

"Latex is like that, you should try it. So what do you think of the Circle B so far?"

"It's amazing, so much dedicated to weekend play, like a country club of hedonism." Jennifer said with a small smile.

"Yeah, hedonism run amok, with just enough rules to keep it civilized." Heather said as Monica returned with the drinks.

Jennifer took a sip of her frozen coffee, and almost jumped when Heather gasped.

"Thank God, I was afraid he wouldn't show this weekend." Heather said as she practically leapt to her feet. "Be back in a bit girls." She dashed off across the room to a man who had just come in.

Jennifer watched as Heather knelt and bowed to the man, placing her hands under her head before his shoe. Jennifer couldn't hear the conversation but the man nodded and his lips moved a little looking down and Heather. Heather responded by picking her head up and moving forward and placing it on his shoe.

"Cool, Heather is going to play with Andre' this weekend. I'm glad." Monica said.

"That's Andre'? I thought you wanted a scene with him." Jennifer said.

"I do, we all do, he's the best whip Dom around. He can do things with a whip that no one else can." Monica told her.

"I met Linda upstairs, she had a girl with her who was so scared she was about to wet herself." Jennifer said.

"Yeah, Linda tends to push a little too hard for my tastes, but the Subs know the safe word and the rule on that, so they are safer than they may feel." Monica said.

Another girl joined them as Heather returned to grab her coffee and said "He'll play this weekend; I'm going to hang with him for a while OK? Nice to meet you Jen. Hey Nicky, I hope to take you on later this weekend." Heather said in a rush and then hastened back to Andre.

"I'm Nicky, and that was Heather hoping for a good whipping later." Nicky said.

Jennifer introduced herself and appraised Nicky who was wearing a nearly transparent vinyl mini dress with black panels running lengthwise from the neck to the crotch. Nicky was obviously wearing nothing under it. No panty or thong strings were visible, nor was a bra strap. It clung to her almost like skin, setting off her green collar nicely.

"So this is the Jennifer that has had the place buzzing all day." Nicky said to Monica with a faint smile. "I'm joking really, word that Bill brought his love has streaked through this place Jen. Welcome, really." Nicky added seeing the uncomfortable look on Jen's face.

"It's OK, what did Heather mean about taking you on later? Or is it indiscrete to ask?" Jennifer asked as she picked up her frozen coffee to take a sip.

"Nothing much is indiscrete here Jen." Nicky said with a wicked grin. "I am the current deep throat champion, mainly because I knew Python before I came here."

Jennifer almost spit her coffee all over as she gasped.

Monica and Nicky both laughed at her as Jennifer tried to control herself and swallow the coffee in her mouth. She wiped her mouth with a paper napkin and fanned herself. "Sorry, you're the champion of what?"

"Deep throat, you know, sucking a guy all the way down?" Nicky said.

Jennifer nodded slightly and said "That's what I thought you said. Do we compete on everything around here?"

"No, it's unofficial, Python called me that when he brought me here, and the nickname has kind of stuck you see. He and I date outside of here, in an on again off again kind of thing." Nicky said smiling. "Don't worry about it, we all do what we want to here. Monica is a racing legend."

"I know, Bill's told me, and shown me I guess?" Jennifer admitted.

"Oh good, you saw the video, that was a practice race last year, it was fun." Monica said.

Bill arrived and put a hand to Jennifer's shoulder. "Girls, I'm going to steal Jennifer away now, if you'll excuse me."

Nicky and Monica both said "Yes sir" in unison. Jennifer rose and walked with Bill towards the dining room.

"I saw you nearly spit your drink across the room and figured you might want a rescue." Bill said.

"Nicky introduced herself, and I wasn't ready for it." Jennifer said. "I was OK though, but thanks for watching out for me though."

Bill nodded and chuckled. "Yes, Nicky is a bit of a card."

"Is she serious about her quote unofficial unquote title?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh yes, she is absolutely serious about being the deep throat champion. Apparently Python trained her before bringing her here." Bill said as they walked the buffet line in the dining room.

"Heather said she was going to take Nicky on, does that mean compete at, oh God, how do you compete at that?" Jennifer said.

Bill frowned for a moment and said "Heather will never do it; I personally think that Nicky is double jointed somehow."

Jennifer stopped moving and stood there staring at him in shock. "You mean they are going to compete as to who can suck more dick?" Jennifer asked in a quiet shocked voice.

Bill turned to her and then placing something small on her plate said "Yes, but they'll probably use dildo's or something similar. Probably in one of the Bungalow's, which means that there will be a cheering crowd as the girls demonstrate their technique. It's all in fun Jen, they enjoy doing it or they wouldn't. No one makes anyone do anything around here, you know that."

They took their plates to the table and she sat in a chair beside him. Glasses and water was already there. Jennifer wasn't sure how she felt about a deep throat champion, or someone else wanting the title. It seemed horribly degrading, and somehow Nicky seemed to enjoy the notoriety. Heather seemed to desire the title, and Jennifer made a mental note never to ask how you train for something like a suck off or whatever it was called.