The Author Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica caressed Jennifer's hair and said, "I'd love to stay, but I need to tackle Andre before he heads off with Heather for the night. He's not going to deny me a workout I've earned by God." Monica turned and left the room leaving the lovers behind.

"How are you feeling Jen?"

"Good, really good." Jen answered. "I just need one thing."

"What is that babe?" Bill asked.

"I need you to take me upstairs, and do something else to me." Jen answered as she felt her pussy demanding attention. It literally burned with desire, with need, and felt incredibly empty right now. The empty feeling would be sated by only one thing, Bill's cock shoved in her until he bruised her cervix.

Bill smiled at her and helped her stand, Jennifer found her legs shaky and took her shoes off to make walking easier. She held her shoes in her left hand and realized she was still topless. She looked around for her bustier and found it in Bill's hand.

"I think I need that." Jennifer told him.

She put it on and connected two of the buttons and then stopped. Picking up her shoes again she walked with an unsure gate the three steps to Bill who was smiling at her.

He hugged her and held her close to him and helped steady her.

"If you don't get me upstairs now, I swear I'm going to find Python and pay him to jump me." Jennifer told his shoulder.

Bill laughed and held her as they walked out of the room and back up the hallway. Jennifer looked into a couple of the rooms and they weren't in much use. Mostly people cuddled up in after scene play. They passed the room Heather had been in, and now Monica was in the chains. Andre was smiling as she responded to his attentions. Heather was sitting on the edge of the couch and obviously waiting to join in, to do for Monica what she had done for Jennifer.

Jennifer walked out of the public scene areas and across the lobby, her pace quickening the nearer she got to the stairs. The elevator arrived and someone Bill knew but hadn't introduced her to stepped out and waved as he headed towards the back door. Jennifer headed for the elevator, and practically drug Bill inside. As the doors closed Jennifer was kissing him passionately. Her panties were soaked with her juices and she was in a state of extreme arousal.

"Don't tease me, don't try to heighten it, just do it." Jennifer said as the doors opened on the second floor.

Bill walked with her to their room and opened the door. Jennifer walked in and pulled her top off roughly turning to grab him. She fondled his growing erection and fumbled with his pants. Bill surprised her by grabbing her arms and holding them. He drug her to an armoire along the wall and opened it to reveal a collection of bondage items. He placed bindings on her wrists with quick and expert movements.

Bill then removed her skirt and panties were drawn off together and dropped to the ground. Jennifer stood there nude. Bill then took her to the bedroom and brought her to the edge of the bed. He removed his own clothing, pausing to kiss her as he released his own erect cock before her. Jennifer's eyes focused on it, and she licked her lips. Bill had dropped the leash on the bed. He started to caress her breasts, and pinched her nipples gently.

Jennifer moaned softly and leaned into him. Bill sat on and then moved back some bringing Jennifer with him on the bed. She expected to be rolled to her back, but Bill had different ideas.

"Your turn, get on top." Bill said.

Jennifer hadn't ever been ordered into a position during sex, but she was now. She didn't hesitate, instead moving until she straddled him. They adjusted until she felt him at her opening, and then she eased herself down, impaling herself on his eight inches of erect cock. "God Yes, oh fuck that feels good." Jennifer said.

Jennifer settled herself onto it, and began to gently rock with him, her hands on his chest, and she stared into his eyes. Bill attached the leash to her collar and she smiled, she was still his slave, his sex slave, and it was wonderful. She eased up and down slightly and Bill reached up and caressed her breasts. Bill sat up hugging her and then pulled her arms behind her, connecting her bindings. She was on top of him, her arms bound behind her, and Bill lay back rubbing her thighs and waist.

Jennifer moaned as she rocked gently on him, full of his cock, her pussy stretched and feeling wonderful. She ground her clit into his pelvis, and her shaved sensitive labia was screaming with pleasure. She felt her orgasm building and she ground more quickly, rocking and sliding on him.

"Not yet, you don't get to come yet slave." Bill said reading her signs expertly.

Jennifer bit her lip, and she tried to slow down, Bill began to thrust upwards slightly, increasing her stimulation, and bringing her orgasm even closer. "Oh God, please." Jennifer was begging now.

"No Jennifer, not yet, not until I give you permission." Bill said "If you come without permission you'll be punished."

Jennifer tried to slow down more, tried to regain some control to reduce the stimulation. Bill moved his hand down and his thumb brushed her clit. "Oh God, Bill, let me come, please." Jennifer begged again.

"Is that how a sub asks for something?" Bill asked her.

Jennifer understood then, her mind grasped at this straw, he couldn't deny her again. "Sir, Master, please let me come before I explode."

Bill grabbed her labia and pinched it, a finger reaching for and finding her clit at the same time. "Come now Jennifer, come for me, come now."

Jennifer felt the pain, and she tensed and her orgasm hit. It was intense, painfully intense, she bent forward and rode the waves of pleasure as they tore at her. She bucked and Bill's cock slipped out as his orgasm hit him. He ejaculated on her ass, his streams splashing up onto her back. Her hands caught some, and as they both recovered, Bill reached around and unbuckled her bindings.

Jennifer pulled her hands around, and saw a splash of semen on her hand, and looking into Bill's eyes she licked the splash of his fluid off her hand. Her eyes sparkled as she licked the semen from her fingers.

"If you don't kill me this weekend with climaxes, I think I'll have a good time." Jennifer told him.

Bill eased her off and laid down next to her. He hooked a chain from the headboard to her collar. "I don't want you wondering off to find Python."

Jennifer smiled and said "I have a master, and he's the one I love."

Bill said "Good night Jen, I hope you sleep well." His eyes closed and his arm was holding her next to him.

Jen lay there and listened as Bill's breathing became regular, and felt his semen drying on her back. Her wrists were still bound in leather bands, and the chain was hooked to her collar. She had never slept in bindings before, but as her fatigue took her to dream land, she decided it wasn't bad, not bad at all. A girl could get used to this.