The Author Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate in relative silence, the Roast Beef was excellent, the vegetables perfect. Bill started telling her about the services at the club. "James hired a cook at first, and then as the membership increased, hired a chef who was ready to be a lead, but the Restaurant wasn't ready to put him in that slot. James made him an offer, and it was accepted.

Jennifer was facing the door and said to Bill. "I think someone just arrived late." A large blond man in a black silk shirt, green wrist band, and black dress slacks strode in.

Bill glanced over his shoulder and turning back said "Python, he works on Friday's and tends to arrive about dinner time."

"Monica mentioned him, she said he was called that because.." Jennifer stopped suddenly and blushed slightly.

Bill smiled at her and said "He does."

Jennifer gaped at him and said "No, that's impossible. You can't be serious, 12 inches?"

"Measured, by more than one person, and more than one occasion." Bill said.

"He would rip a girl apart, there isn't a woman alive who could take that." Jennifer said shocked at the idea.

"I know, he always wears green, and often sleeps alone because of that. Nicky is close to a regular with him, but even she takes time away from him. She isn't rushing to him now, so she is hoping for someone else this weekend. He understands, and it's all good, it really is a bit more than anyone could be expected to handle, at least on a regular basis." Bill told her.

Jennifer looked around and spotted Nicky with Monica near the wall, and saw that Nicky was studiously ignoring Python for what Jennifer suspected was a great reason. That monster would tear a girl in half.

As they finished eating, Jennifer noticed the Subs seemed to be leaving the room. She looked around and noticed that only a few were left, and turned to Bill to ask why. "Where did everyone go?"

Bill glanced up and said "Oh, you mean the Subs. They went to the restroom. On this floor, it has a signs on it for Sub Males, and Sub Females. You might want to go and find out for yourself. I doubt you would believe me if I told you what they are doing right now."

Jennifer looked the question at him, and then rose following a female she didn't know out of the room. Jennifer followed the woman, who seemed to be in her late 30's, and dressed in what appeared to be a slip and heels around a corner and found the restrooms mentioned by Bill. Jen walked into the Sub female room and saw women preparing themselves in more than one way. Along the wall was a display of different disposable enema boxes. Jennifer realized what as going on and stopped dead in her tracks.

Turning she found Monica smiling at her. Nicky said, "Hey Jennifer, please tell me you weren't using of these as a water bottle." Nicky laughed and said "Relax sweetie it's not like that, relax really."

Jennifer turned to look at Nicky who was standing by the sinks checking her lipstick. "We tend to get nervous and a little, well locked up so to speak. This way we don't embarrass ourselves by dropping something during a scene later.

"Nothing ruins a scene like a Hershey bar dropping to the floor." A woman Jennifer hadn't talked to before said. Several of the women laughed their agreement with this and Jennifer felt sick with humiliation.

"Am I supposed to?" Jennifer asked.

"Did Bill tell you to do it?" Asked Monica from the sinks.

"No, he said to go and find out for myself." Jennifer said.

"Then don't, because you're a novice, and I doubt that you'll get an extreme scene tonight." Monica said as she stepped by. "It's a good idea in the future though sweetie, especially if Bill decides to anal train you." Monica walked out the door and Jennifer stood there feeling like she had just been caught doing something terribly wrong.

Nicky stepped up and said "Don't sweat it Jen, can I call you Jen?" Nicky got a nod in reply. "If Bill had told you we were all going to have an enema so we wouldn't shit ourselves dancing in the chains later, what would you have said?"

"He said I wouldn't have believed him, and I don't know if I would have." Jennifer said. She moved to the restroom stall and took care of her business, without any help from any bottles. Her bowels had been loosened by the shock of seeing this room and understanding it's intent.

She washed up, checked her make up, and followed the stragglers out to find that they all headed to the lobby and then through to the scene area. The dining room was obviously empty, some waiters cleaning up the tables. Jennifer didn't see Bill anywhere, so she followed the crowd down the hallway. This part of the main house was divided she realized. Some bigger rooms off the hall, some smaller, none with doors, had groups forming in them. Jennifer looked in at the first room, a fairly large one and didn't see anyone she knew. No Bill, Monica, Doug, or James. She did see a man in bindings smiling at a woman who was holding a cat o nine tails.

Jennifer moved down the hallway and stopped when she spotted Bill in the second room to the right. The man she knew as Andre was holding a whip and Heather was in the chains this time. This room also had a rack and a St. Andrews Cross the first one didn't. The first one had a padded saw horse and couple chairs. Jennifer stepped in and watched the scene next to Bill. Each of the rooms she had seen had a large couch along one wall. Each also had a collection of whips and bindings on shelves or hung from pegs on the wall.

Andre had bound and blindfolded Heather, and was working her lightly with quick flicks of his wrist up and down her back. She was topless and had clamps on her nipples connected by a silver chain. She wasn't gagged, but smiled hugely as Andre worked up and down her back, across her buttocks, which were still covered and down her legs.

Bill pulled her back and in a whisper with his lips next to her ears explained what was going on. "Andre is warming her up getting her ready to enter sub space. Each time she jumps, her nipple chain tugs and increases her pleasure, the pain and pleasure mix, mingle, and then the endorphins kick in and she'll fly soon."

Andre was flicking harder and faster now, his wrist spinning the whip now. It made a circle to the left and connected, then to the right, and connected again. Jennifer saw Heather, her eyes were glazed over, her lips were wet, and she was breathing deeply. Jennifer watched as Heather pulled at the chains binding her, her muscles tensing and relaxing as the pain moved, migrated, and became pleasure.

Twenty minutes of this had Heather panting now, and Jennifer thought that soon Heather would be having an orgasm, and she would see what dancing in the chains meant. It was hugely erotic, watching this woman get worked like that. Andre played her like a piano, hitting his notes perfectly. A hard swish now and then and the larger horsehair whip would whistle and then leave what Jennifer suspected was a stinging lash across whatever part of the anatomy Andre was focused on.

Jennifer became aware of someone behind her and turned her head to see Bill's head leaning to the side and Monica whispering in his ear. Bill's neutral expression became a frown and he turned to follow Monica out of the room and down the hall to the right.

Jennifer turned back to Heather and saw her grinding her hips and moaning as each movement jiggled the chains connecting her nipples.

Jennifer turned and followed Bill, catching sight of him turning into another room down on the left. As Jennifer approached, she heard sounds of much louder swatting going on than Heather had been getting from Andre. She turned the corner and stopped. A man was suspended from the chains, he wore chaps and no shirt, he was sweating and gagged and holding something in his right hand. Two Dom's were behind him, a woman and a man. Both had large whips and were frowning as they took turns smacking the man hanging from the chains. Jennifer could see him jerk in pain, not pleasure and saw tears running down his cheeks.

She looked and found Bill to the left and moved to him. Monica saw her and intercepted Jennifer by stepping to her side. "Carlos asked that he be punished; he said he needed to be purged. He didn't want a time limit, said he would end the play by dropping the safe word doll, that thing in his hand. We were watching, he never entered sub space, he isn't relaxed, he is taking the pain straight. I was a little worried and sent for James and went to find Bill. Master Rick and Mistress June aren't happy either by the look on their faces."

Jennifer felt pity well up inside her and felt more people at the doorway enter silently. She looked at them and saw similar expressions of concern and pity on their faces. They didn't like this any more than Bill did she realized.

As she looked back she saw Carlos's hand twitch and then start to open. The doll started to drop and Bill entered her field of view, running towards Carlos and throwing himself between Rick's whip and Carlos's back.

Monica and several others all shouted "Red red red." Many of them moved forward reaching for the bindings that held him.

Bill started to hug Carlos and was soon joined by others who rushed to unbind Carlos. Bill had been there before the doll hit the ground.

Jennifer moved closer, to hear what Bill was saying. She could just make it out. "It's OK, you did so well, its fine. You are so wonderful." Bill said over and over again.

Someone removed the gag and Carlos wailed into the room. "Oh God, she's dead, I didn't say good bye, I didn't tell her I loved her."

Jennifer saw him wrap his arms around Mistress June who was talking to him the same as Bill was. They took Carlos to the couch and sat him down. Rick on one side, June on the other and they kept hugging him and talking to him.

Carlos calmed down after a couple minutes, and looked up at Master Rick. "My Mother, she was sick, I worked last weekend, big project, didn't go to her. She died Sunday night, in her sleep, and I didn't say goodbye to her." Carlos's tears began again. "I thought the project was more important. I thought I had more time and I missed my chance." He turned and buried his face into the shirt of Rick and wept while others tried to comfort him.

Jennifer turned away and saw the doll on the ground. It had been forgotten in the rush to help Carlos. Jennifer took two steps and bending down picked it up. It was a small figure of a cat, a little stuffed animal with a ribbon tied to it to wrap around your fingers, to keep you from dropping it by accident.

Jennifer turned back and walked to Carlos, stepping as close as she could she held it out. "I think you earned this."

Carlos looked up and saw the toy animal held out to him. He looked up and Jennifer and said "Thanks." He reached out and took the animal and held it in a death grip.

Jennifer stepped back and bumped into someone. Turning she found James standing there. "Oh I'm sorry, er I mean I'm sorry Sir."

James nodded and softly said to her "That was sweet."

Monica stood up and asked James "Is Theodore here?"

"I've sent for him, he'll be here in a minute or two." James answered. "Is he OK?"

Monica turned to look at Carlos. "He hurts worse on the inside, that's why he didn't go to sub space; he was trying to purge the pain from his heart."

Another man entered the room wearing a wristband and went to Carlos. He knelt before Carlos, others moving as he approached and began to talk to him softly. Bill rose and moved away, taking Jennifer's hand and pulling her with him.

"Theodore is a shrink away from here, a real MD shrink. He'll help Carlos tonight; he can do more than we can." Bill said to her. "Sorry, that's not the way a public scene is supposed to be, it's supposed to be pleasure, not pain."

Jennifer thought of Heather, and wondered if she had "danced in the chains" and then decided she probably had. "I know, everyone told me that, not in words, but their expressions. Heather certainly didn't seem to be in pain."

"No Heather wasn't in pain, and by now, she's being cuddled much the same way Carlos is, that helps the Sub come down from sub space and avoid sub drop." Bill said.

"Sub drop? What is that?" Jennifer asked.

Monica who was nearby said "Imagine being in the worst possible depression, coupled with horrible flu like symptoms. You don't want to move, can't get out of bed, and feel like you're going to die. That is sub drop; it's your body's reaction to the excessive amount of endorphins that are pumped through you in a good scene. You minimize or eliminate it by after scene cuddling and support."

Jennifer looked at her and said "You've been in sub drop?"

"Yeah, and it hurts, you feel absolutely horrible. I almost quit the scene after my first sub drop. Bill helped me and brought me back to it." Monica said.

Jennifer looked at Bill and he took her hand and walked her out of the room and down the hallway. They turned a corner and he glanced back as they did. Jennifer tried to look, but the wall was in the way. He turned left again and into a smaller room than she had seen before. There was a love seat along the wall, and no other furniture. No tables, racks, or anything. Just the four connections on the ceiling, and floor, to secure a sub.

Bill took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. "You're lovely Jennifer, absolutely beautiful. I've been wanting to bring you to one of the small semi private rooms all day. I've been day dreaming of you for months."

Jennifer kissed him back and snuggled into him. She loved him and wanted to be with him. Bill broke the embrace and started to unbutton her bustier down the front. He opened it exposing her breasts, and slid it down her arms. Jennifer's breathing increased as he fondled her. Bill reached into his pocket and took out a set of nipple clamps. "These aren't as extreme as the ones in the room; I thought they would be better for you Honey."

Bill rubbed her nipples causing them to grow into erect little nubs. He placed the clamp on her left breast, and then her right one telling her to breath, relax into it. The chain between them dangled and swung with her every motion. Then he took four black bindings from the shelf with small chains attached to them. Placing them on her wrists, he connected them to the hanging chains by small snap links that dangled at the end of the chains. Then he bound her ankles and chained her down as well.

Taking a black cloth from the shelf, he placed it over her eyes and said, "This will intensify the feelings you have. It will make it easier to fall into subspace Jen."

Jennifer fought down a moment of panic and tried to relax. Bill placed the doll into her hand and wound the ribbon through her fingers.

"You can stop this by either safe word 'Red' or by dropping the doll."

Jennifer relaxed herself, breathing deeply. She forced herself to breath deeply the way Bill had taught her last night, was it only last night?

Bill started to caress her with a mink glove, and watched and Jennifer started to really relax into the pain of the nipple clamps, and the sensation of the mink glove. She started to breathe more deeply, sighing as he caressed her legs, her thighs, and her abdomen. It brushed the sensitive underside of her breast and jiggled the chain of her clamps and she moaned slightly.

The mink broke contact for a few seconds, and then was touching her legs again, moving up them from the ankle, up to the knees and then continued up pushing her skirt up with it. The glove caressed her ass and she pushed back to the amazingly sensual feeling.

She couldn't see, she could only feel and hear, and Bill was silent, leaving feeling as her only sensation. Jennifer noticed dimly that all the touches were much more intense, and she was surprised by the sudden flicking of something on her ass.

Bill began to flick her with the small multi tailed flogger, gently and lightly, warming her up. The glove kept working up and down her caressing her where the crop wasn't, or had just been. Jennifer moaned again and began to grind gently whenever the glove was near her thighs. She was extending her pelvis towards it, wanting more stimulation than she was getting there. Her labia were caressed by the silk thong, and she licked her lips and her breathing increased. The whip fell across her ass and her thighs, up and down slowly, increasing in speed and in force over time.

Jennifer had lost track of time, she was flying on the cloud of sub space, floating on a general feeling of euphoria that mixed with arousal to make her compliant, feeling extremely good. She wasn't outside her body, meditating, she was hyper aware, each sensation was more intense, more pain, more pleasure.

Jennifer was getting close, she could feel her stomach tighten in anticipation and she wiggled her waist trying to get the glove to go there. When she did, her nipple chain bounced and waves of pure pleasure danced down her body and she gasped. The whip blows became more frequent and harder and she jerked from the blows. Her jerking made the nipple clamps tug on her and send her into a higher state of arousal.

Jennifer moaned as she neared her orgasm, and felt a hand pulling the clams from her nipples. As the blood rushed back into where it had been squeezed out of she felt a wave of pain, the mink glove rubbed her breasts and it turned to pleasure as the whip struck her ass harder. The pain/pleasure was intense now, and Jennifer gasped as she was so close, one touch more might push her over the edge.

Lips touched hers, and hands caressed her breasts as the whip struck her again, Jennifer kissed passionately her tongue seeking its partner, and intertwining, dancing with it. A pinch on her nipples was all it took, and Jennifer cried out as her Climax washed over her. She pulled at the restraining chains, clenching all her muscles as she bucked in the effects of her orgasm. Her groin thrust outwards reflexively, and she expelled her breath in shuddering bursts as she rode the waves of pleasure that overcame her from. Her orgasm receded, and there was a buzzing in her ears, as the euphoria returned leaving her flying high from the endorphins.

Jennifer felt hands unbinding her wrists, and ankles, while also supporting her. She was carried, held in arms while a hand caressed her head. She realized she was sitting on someone's lap, and opening her eyes saw she wasn't blindfolded.

Bill was smiling at her and whispering things to her. She focused on the words. "Good girl, you did so well, you were wonderful, absolutely wonderful."

Jennifer closed her eyes and sunk into his arms which were around her and holding her upper back. She could feel, not his hand, but a hand on her hip. Opening her eyes again she realized her vision was a little out of focus. She turned her head and saw Monica smiling up at her.

"Sweetie, you are a natural, I've never seen a novice dance in the chains like that." Monica said standing up. Monica leaned in and kissed Jennifer on the mouth, Jennifer was surprised, and just as surprised to find her mouth responding to the kiss, which included tongue.

Jennifer turned to Bill and said "There were more than two hands on me, I remember now." Jennifer's mind was coming back now, dropping from sub space, and she was focusing on her experience.

"Monica wanted to help, to welcome you, and to thank you for being kind to Carlos." Bill said.

Jennifer thought about this for a moment and said "I think I'm supposed to be mad."

Bill answered "I think you should feel loved."

Jennifer considered, how did she feel? She felt euphoric, erotic as hell, and yes, loved. There wasn't any anger there; no flame of anger burned her heart. She looked up at Bill and said "I do."