The Author Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing before Monica he tapped her shoulder with the crop. "I think ten lashes with the crop should help you remember your place, don't you Monica?"

"Yes sir." Monica said.

"Elbows and knees, with pants lowered. I want nothing but naked ass looking at me." Bill commanded.

Monica rose to lower her pants to her knees. Then while remaining on her knees, she lowered her body until her ass was sticking up in the air.

"You don't need to count, I'm perfectly able to do that myself." Bill said.

Then he struck her ass with the crop. Nine more times the crop rose and fell and Monica cried out each time it struck her. By the time number ten landed, she had tears rolling down her cheeks and her ass was a dark crimson. Jennifer stood there and watched it with her mouth open.

"Now, go with Jennifer, and follow my instructions. Recover Monica, and don't let this happen again." Bill said sternly.

Monica rose, and then pulled her pants up as she stood. Tears rolled down her cheeks and Jennifer was surprised to see a look on Monica's face that resembled the awe that children have as they look upon a superhero at an amusement park. Monica worshipped Bill at that moment.

Bill set the crop down, and hugged Monica close to him. "You were very brave, and I know that hurt, you did very well accepting your punishment Monica. Now, go with Jennifer, and trust your Master, and most of all, obey your Master."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, I'll be good. Please forgive me." Monica sobbed into his shoulder.

"You are forgiven, once you have been punished, forgiveness is automatic." Bill said.

Monica turned and wiped her eyes as she followed Jennifer out of the house. They took Jennifer's car and Monica kept shifting position.

"Are you OK?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, my ass hurts, god almighty he laid into me. Of course, I deserved it, I kind of wondered if he was going to back off, go soft on us. I can tell you he's not going soft." Monica answered.

"We need to go by my house, part of his instructions, and let me change and grab some clothing." Jennifer said.

Monica was drying her eyes and looking at them in the vanity mirror and turning to Jennifer said, "Anything he says, we do."

Nodding her agreement Jennifer pulled into her apartment's parking lot. Running upstairs, Jennifer changed her clothing to jeans and a t shirt. Then she rushed around gathering as much as she could manage. Monica stood there in her tiny living room and when she arrived with one box full of clothing, Monica took it downstairs. Jennifer rushed and gathered up whatever else she thought she might need, and followed Monica downstairs.

Monica was waiting by the car and they left for Savannah. Finding the RV showroom, Jennifer went in and shrugging decided to tell the truth, sort of. "Hi, I work for Bill Carter, and he wants an RV, and he would like it by tomorrow morning at the latest."

"OK, um he does know that the credit application usually takes a day or two right?" The salesman asked.

"No, I think he intends to buy it outright, you know, cash." Jennifer said.

"Well I'm sure we can do that." The smiling salesman said. "What does he want or do you know?"

"Diesel would be preferred, king sized bed, and kitchen, he also was interested in some other beds, like hide a bed I guess?" Jennifer said.

"I have three on the lot with King sized beds, let me show you." The salesman answered.

Jennifer and Monica were surprised at how nicely appointed the RV's were, and after looking at the three, Jennifer got Bill on her cell phone. "They have three here, one gas and two diesel. I think one of the Diesels will meet your need sir. The price however sir, is more than double what we discussed earlier. They don't have anything in stock, and say it would be difficult to order one to your specifications at that price. This one has a sticker price of $258,564."

"I'm on my way, get the salesman to start talking to whatever manager he has to. If he thinks I'm paying full sticker price, tell him to think again. I can drive to Charleston in the time it would take me to negotiate." Bill said.

Jennifer hung up and relayed the message. The salesman's smile faded somewhat but he excused himself and left the office. By the time Bill arrived and found the RV did meet his needs, and in fact exceeded his expectations, the price was even agreeable. Telling the man to start the paperwork, the three went to lunch where Bill began to outline the rest of the weeks plans.

"It's a thousand miles to the Farm in New York, we have to outfit it with pots, pans, and all food stuffs. That includes laundry items for the machine onboard, and that's a nice touch. We'll need plates, hell everything." Bill said. "I also want you two down in the basement picking out some items you think should go. Monica, you can go online and order anything I don't have that you think I should. Jennifer you'll call Denise and order some more outfits. Have them delivered to us care of the farm in New York, she'll know what to do. We pull out Wednesday morning, and with a little luck, we'll be pulling in Friday morning. If we're delayed we'll arrive in the afternoon."

"Bill, I have a question, that thing is as big as a house, and I don't know how to drive anything that big, and I doubt Jennifer does. Do you know how to drive it?" Monica asked.

Bill looked at her smiling. "In college, during the summers, I would work at my Uncles trucking company. At first, all I did was wash the trucks when they came in, then he had one of the drivers teach me, and I took the test. I still have my CDL, and that thing is smaller than the trailers I used to pull."

"Yes sir." Monica said. "I should have known."

Bill nodded slightly. "Come on, we need to go by the bank before we head over to the dealer. There is a branch down the road here, and that will be our next stop."

Returning to the dealership they watched as Bill signed the papers, and gave them a cashiers check for the full amount, drawn at the bank down the street. The salesman almost broke his cheeks smiling so largely at the check. After filling all the tanks to service the RV, Bill drove out of the lot, Monica took his car, and they met at the nearest Wal-Mart. Bill parked and then got out.

"The fuel tanks are about empty, I'll fill up before I drive it to the house. No problem with any of that. OK, remember cleaning supplies, personal and the living area girls. Have at it." Bill said walking with them. "Meet you all in an hour or so, and we can go over what we have. Don't forget bedding, make it three sets, I'm going to assume we'll be soiling the sheets."

They shopped, and made a significant effort to buy Wal-Mart out, rolling to the lot with four shopping carts full of packages, and boxes, loading them into the Itasca RV. Bill told the girls to take the soft things, the bedding and other items they had selected, and head towards the house, wash everything twice. The dishes and silverware too.

The women headed towards Statesboro while Bill headed to get fuel and a couple minor modifications. He arrived two hours later and told them. "After fueling up, I had a CB installed and the antenna's tuned. Truckers know more about what's going on with the roads than anyone else, and they are willing to share the information on the CB."

They spent part of the afternoon ordering more things. Monica ordered sex toys she thought the three of them would want. Jennifer spoke with Denise and ordered outfits for the next weekend, and then took her soiled outfits to be cleaned. She would get them back the next day.

When Jennifer returned to the house she found Monica dressed for exercise. "I need to run at least two miles today. I'll be back in about forty minutes or so."

Monica came back, stretched out from the run, and then took a quick shower. Jennifer kept stealing glances up the stairs imagining herself climbing into the shower with Monica, and rubbing her down.

At dinner, the three of them smiled as they realized how much they accomplished and Bill told them so. "Ladies, you have done exceptionally well today, now after this weekend, we might take trips now and then to see the nation. I told you I hate to fly, and I do. I grind my teeth at the stupidity of the security regulations. Now, I don't have to endure it, and will have a comfortable place to retreat to after whatever appearances I have scheduled. When we return, I'll need to get a trailer to tow a car, I can't see myself showing up at a book signing in New York City in that behemoth, however I can easily see myself retreating to it after the crowds and insanity of that particular city."

After dinner Bill called James, Doug, and some of the others to make arrangements. James said he would take care of the weekend pass at the Bar D ranch in New York, and then gave him instructions to punch into the GPS the RV had.

Tuesday saw them busy again, loading out the RV which Bill had plugged into the house the night before. The Freezer was ready to accept food, as was the Refrigerator. The Satellite TV system was activated, and the Satellite radio. Bill grumbled about that one, but good naturedly. By Tuesday night, the RV was loaded, and the people were exhausted from the labor of the trip preparations.

Bill was exhausted and went to sleep early, while Jennifer and Monica spent some time playing. Monica helped shave Jennifer's legs and pubic hair. "Girl, I love this little heart." Monica said as she stroked the rapidly heating pussy.

"It means I'm loved." Jennifer said. "You should trim yours the same way. You are loved too."

"Yeah, I think I will." Monica said.

Then Monica leaned in and kissed Jennifer's cunt and whispered up "I love to taste you."

Pulling Monica to her Jennifer kissed her passionately. "Do you think we'll get in trouble for this?" Jennifer asked.

"No we won't, remember I can't masturbate, but can ask you to make me come, and vice versa." Monica answered while kissing Jennifer's neck.

"Yeah, I can make you come, and you can make me." Jennifer breathed.

The floor of the bathroom was barely large enough, and Jennifer perched on the edge of the tub as Monica nibbled on her nipples. Placing her hands on Jennifer's hot center, Monica licked her way down, and surprising Jennifer didn't lick her cunt, but instead lightly bit Jennifer's inner thigh.

Squealing Jennifer smiled at Monica and then they moved again, placing themselves in a 69 with Monica on top they licked and fingered one another on the bathroom floor. Licking and kissing the pussy of each other, they made love on the floor. Monica came quickly with Jennifer's fingers driving in and out of her wet center.

Rolling onto her back, Jennifer sighed as Monica began to work her gently and then came with a moan of pleasure as Monica licked her clit and fingered her G-spot.

They kissed for a while, caressing and enjoying each other, and then tried to silently steal out of the bathroom, and joined a sleeping Bill in bed.

In the morning, they would wake early, and start to head for New York, and Monica's Pony Girl race.