The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is entranced by her calm acceptance, and instead of using the sharp blade he made her believe he planned on using, he took a butter knife out of the kitchen, used it, tracing lines and circles all over her body. Watching the muscular quivers as she fought to control her movements so she would not get cut.

She felt her clit being flicked back and forth and almost urinated with her fear, but was again being defeated by her disloyal body... she was hovering on the brink of orgasm. He inserted the cold metal blade of the knife, to the music of her sharp gasp at the invasion.

"God is she fighting for it" he thought...

He fucked her with the knife using it like a dildo, and roughly stimulated her ultra sensitive clit for more than pleasure, he was really digging at the clit, sparks of pure pain were convulsing her body, jabbing the knife into the delicate folds of her pussy, he squirted warm water making her think she was cut and bleeding.

Anna forgot herself and started trying to scream hysterically, "Oh My GOD... OH MY GOD... I'm dead now". Anna ceased to care and decided to enjoy her last moments on this earth. She was ready to submit.

He walked away and watched her squirm and try to check if she was alright... she was just so wet, so hot she was almost feral, and just scared enough not to care. He released her legs and they hung limply, after thinking she was stabbed, she passed out.

He released her hands, and gently placed her unresisting hands in her lap, and took the gag out so she could breath. Using a fireman's hold he picked her up and carried her to the dining room table, and laid her face down spread eagled. He went to the bedroom in search for a belt and a pillow to tuck under her belly so he had an unimpeded swat zone.

When Harris stepped back and took the sights, he had the uncontrollable urge to just relieve himself. He stepped forward and stroked his cock, almost exploding with the pleasure shocks coursing up and down his spine, he slapped her ass and the next move was to impale her on his huge ramming pole.

He fucked her savagely, used her roughly without caring if he was hurting or pleasuring her. Oh yes he was going to be back after tonight to properly enjoy this pussy at his leisure.

She on the other hand, realizing she was in a totally different position and was getting her ripped and torn pussy fucked, screamed for all she was worth, only to get another cock shoved into her mouth, a familiar hand wrapped its fingers in her long blue black hair, roughly pulling and twisting.

To Anna's dismay she heard "you may cum" whisper/growled into her ear, with a tingle of fear, and a wave of pure climax, her world exploded... passing out yet again.

Anna's Master paid Harris the rest of what was owed and wished him well on his travels, never thinking to see this man again.

12