The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, wouldn't want to waste any at all!" I replied as I kissed her cheek and neck again, making sure she was all clean.

Jenny was sitting, still in her loose fitting skirt. I reached out with my hand and touched her bare thigh and I could feel goose bumps begin to appear. She sat back into her chair and placed her bum on the edge then raised her legs to put her feet on to the edge of my chair, either side of my legs. She was amazing to look at, with her breasts showing, nipples still fully erect and now a view of her soaked light pink g-string. Through her g-string I could see her neat but full hair, waxed bikini style covering her lips. On the outside edges of her pants her legs were shining, as her skin was smooth and her juices glistened on them.

I reached to her again and grabbed each side of the g-string near the top and pulled upwards with it, which caused them to go tight and pull in between her lips. They pushed out and made her pussy pout towards me. Lovely, rosy, red lips wanting to be played with. I lent forward and ran my tongue over them, whilst still pulling up on her g-string, savouring the taste of her juices. It was enough for me to want more.

"Lift your bum up I want to eat you properly," I said and as she did I pulled her g-string to the side, clear of her pussy and bum so they were sitting near the top of her right thigh.

I dove back in and licked from just above her bum opening, over her pussy lips, pushing them open as I went to her clit, which was poking out and erect. I grabbed at it with my lips and squeezed them together, holding her clit tightly between them then flicked at it with my tongue.

"OH GOD YES...." Jenny cried out loudly. I thought if any of our neighbours hadn't heard what we were doing then maybe they know now.

I released her clit after a couple more flicks and then ran my tongue, up and down deeply into her pussy. Her juices were really flowing now and coupled with my saliva that I was dripping from my eagerness to eat all of her, was making her completely drenched not to mention my face.

I pulled her lips apart with my fingers to expose her more to me then I stuck two fingers inside, not stopping until they were as deep as they could go. I attacked her clit again with my tongue and began fucking her gently with my fingers.

"Ooohh..... YES,YES,YES.....THAT'S IT ..... OH MY GOD" Jenny called out again as she was now in total heaven.

My cock was rock hard again and I couldn't get enough of her. I just wanted to attack her pussy as well as I could. I pushed another finger into her, now three and she sighed loudly once more. She was dripping and my hand was completely wet and slipping easily into her. I wanted all my fingers inside so I made way for my little finger to join the rest.

Pushing them into her I could feel the tightness of her pussy wall but she spread her legs wider for me to get as much of them inside as she could.

"Yeah, more, more. Push them in, I want them deep." Jenny said through clenched teeth. I began to rotate my hand and the four fingers were twisting inside of her deep past the knuckles joining them to my palm. As I did this my thumb rubbed against her bum, which sent a shock through her. I did it again but this time with a bit more pressure and I continued doing it.

"Fuck, honey don't stop I'm going to cum." I licked hungrily at her clit again and she took off.

"OOOOHHHH.........FUCK,FUCK,FUCK......FUCK, STOP I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE.......OH MY FUCKING GOD,........... I CANT STOP CUMMING!" She was yelling at me, as I continued on her and convulsing at the same time. Her pussy was flooding out onto my face. I was drinking in as much of her taste as I could. Wow what a turn on, she was incredible.

That night ended with us going to bed and having slow loving sex and after both cumming once more, we drifted off to sleep.

A couple of days later we finally had some spare time between us and I was thinking of looking at the photos we had taken of the night. I asked Jenny if she wanted to have a look with me and by the way she answered yes straight away gave me the impression that she was thinking about them also.

I set up the camera to the computer and loaded the shots on it. As I opened the folder containing them Jenny walked into the room with a couple of drinks for us to enjoy as we had a look.

"Oh!" she said as she handed me a bourbon and coke and saw the first shot on the screen of her sitting back into her chair with her top open.

"Look at your face, the smile on your lips, you look so comfortable in that shot," I said to her as she took a sip of her vodka and lemon.

"Yeah that was before I knew you were going to take a photo of me," she replied.

"Yeah but you never stopped me in the end," I said very matter of factly, knowing how into it she did get, which still surprises me.

I clicked onto more photos and they were getting better and more explicit as I went. We weren't saying anything to each other, just looking, until I clicked onto a photo of me with her nipple stretched out off her chest with my teeth.

"Oh God that was a little sore but so good when you did that." Jenny said. "I was getting so turned on, I just wanted a photo of you with what you were doing to me."

I was getting turned on 'now' by looking at the photos with her and I could sense she was as well. I clicked on some more and then saw her with her tongue licking my balls and her throat wrapped around my cock.

"What a shot," I said, a bit loudly that even shocked me, obviously showing my heightened reaction to what we were viewing.

" Look how you are trying to suffocate me," Jenny said.

"Suffocate? You didn't seem to pull back too quickly, I think you were actually trying to suck my cock right off me." I joked back to her.

"Well you were tasting quite yummy!"

"And so did you, it's a pity you didn't take a shot of me sucking on your clit, so you remember how good it felt," I replied.

"I don't need a photo to remind me how good it was, I remember and besides if I do forget I always have you to remind me, don't I?" Leaving an obvious question.

"All you have to do is ask." I answered as the last photo finished.

"Well they turned out exceptionally well I think, maybe we will have to add to them." I said.

"Yeah I must admit they have grown on me a bit more than I thought they would but we will have to see about anymore." Jenny said with a little trepidation coming back into her voice.

Trying to change the subject a little bit I said, "Let's go and get another drink shall we?" before her mind wondered against anything that was entering my mind of what we could get up to that night.

"Yeah and let's have a shower together before we do anything else." She said

"Ok," I replied.

We took our full glasses into the ensuite and sat them down on the bench. I turned to her and began to undress her while she stood there allowing me to. Once she was naked I stripped in front of her as she watched until my briefs came down and my erect cock sprang free.

" My that looks nice." Jenny said and bent down and licked the head of my cock before standing up again, to which I stared at her erect nipples, as she was obviously quite aroused again.

I turned on the water and pushed her in to the shower and once we were both wet I began to thoroughly wash her all over, paying special attention to her nipples, pussy and bum with my soapy fingers. Jenny did the same to me and had grabbed my cock and stroked it up and down a few times paying attention to just under the tip, then around to my bum, running slippery, soapy fingers around my hole until she thought I was thoroughly clean as well. When done we hopped out, Jenny towelled me, then I towelled her dry.

I looked down at her pussy and her pubes all bushed up over it and had a thought. Grabbing a towel and laying it on the tiled floor then said to Jenny' "Lay down on your back with your legs bent up and spread, honey."

"And what are you going to do?" she asked.

"You'll see," and I turned to open the drawer and retrieved the hair trimmers and razor.

" Oh no you don't!" Jenny almost squealed, but didn't get up at all.

"It will be all right, just relax and trust me, please babe." I said in a calming voice trying to put her at ease and continuing with setting up.

Jenny just lay her head back and closed her eyes. I think at that stage she just tried to put what was happening out of her thoughts to allow me to do what I wanted. I began trimming her pubes to an overall length that I liked, not to short so it would be spikey and uncomfortable. Then I began to shape her with a much closer cut and Jenny was squirming a little from the feeling of the trimmers getting close to certain areas. I trimmed close around both sides of her lips and from the top of her clit up at a 45-degree angle to create a triangle shape pointing to her clit. Next was down further to make sure around her bum was trimmed. I had run the hot water in the sink and put the razor in it already. I grabbed a face cloth and dunked it into the hot water then rinsed it out and placed it over her pussy, pushing against her to feel the heat against her skin.

"Oh, that is lovely and warm," Jenny blurted out in a slightly tense voice.

Once I thought she had warmed up a bit I took some shaving cream and smeared it all over the short trimmed areas. I began to shave her around her pussy lips and bum until I had completed leaving just the small triangle sitting neatly on top, then cleaning her up with a warm facecloth and observing my handy work.

"Wow, now that looks sexy." I said to which Jenny opened her eyes and looked down for herself.

"Geez, it's short and you can see my lips fully exposed now." Jenny placed her hand over herself and felt her soft skin and the small triangle of pubes before resting back again.

"I love it and I bet I could see your clit stick out too if I make you aroused enough," I said and began to rub her clit in small circles under its hood.

"You are wet already, do you like what I do to you?" I asked and rubbed around further pushing her lips apart as I did and began to see her clit poke out at me.

" I love what you do to me............... I didn't want you to shave me but it doesn't look too bad and when I felt it, my lips are more sensitive now. Plus with your touch, now it is even more sensitive so how could I not be wet."

As she said this I pushed a finger into her and lifted up to push against the front wall of her pussy. I had found what I was looking for because she arched her back and began breathing heavy.

"Yes, yes, yes keep going, I'm GOING TO ......... OHHHH....." Cum is what she did and then lent back down after getting her senses back as I kept rubbing her. Just when she thought she had relaxed again she felt another wave begin to creep up on her and she was beginning to have body flinches in reaction to my touch. I wanted her to hold this feeling and want more so I pulled my finger out slowly and pinched at her clit to finish with.

"Oooo. You don't have to stop, I want you to keep going." Jenny said with an almost pleading look on her face.

" Don't worry I'm not going to stop at all, but lets get you up and get another drink first then see what we can get up to."

We were both still naked from the shower and as I stood up from my kneeling position I saw that my cock, which was standing up hard the whole time, was leaking pre-cum and when I made the move a thin wispy strand of it dripped and hung off my tip, like a long snail trail floating in the air. Jenny saw it too, "Wow!" and she wrapped her hand around me capturing the floating cum in her palm then rubbed all over the head of my cock making me slimy all over before letting me go and licking one long stroke over her hand. She gave me a big tongue kiss, pushing deep into my mouth and I felt her smooth pussy lips push hard against my straining cock. God she felt good!

We walked into the kitchen without getting dressed, hand in hand and Jenny sat up on the bench dangling her legs over the edge.

"Cheers" I said after topping up our glasses as I stood in between her legs against the cupboards where I bumped my cock against them noticing how hard she had made it. I took a drink then leaned up to kiss her as she lent forward to kiss me back. Her kiss was telling me that she was enjoying the intimacy of our moment. I nuzzled down her neck a little. Jenny was enjoying it and reached up with my hand to rub against her breasts. Now with her sighing and looking at me she grabbed my head and lent down to kiss me deeply on the lips, pushing her tongue into me before re-directing my head down to her breasts.

My face came close to her nipples and I viewed how erect they were before sucking in a nipple.

"Yeah, suck on it. Now this one," she said as she still had my head in her hands and swapped me from one nipple to the other. I grabbed each side of her waist, pulling her forward and she got the hint and rocked her hips until she was on the edge of the bench.

I took a mouthful of bourbon, with an ice block and sucked on her nipple again with it swishing around the inside of my cheeks.

"Oh that's cold!" Jenny half squealed before I sucked down my mouthful and snapped my lips away from her nipple.

"Look how hard that is," I said as I pointed to her nipple that was just sucked on. I didn't wait for any response as I lent down again and flicked it three or four times with my tongue as she watched. All she did was murmur a long 'Mmmm' as I saw her biting her bottom lip. I drank some more and then repeated the same on the other nipple.

They both stood out pointing at my face like two hard pencils and her breasts seemed to have grown somehow, as they were very round and full. Her hormones must be at their peak due to her body clock or maybe she has been aroused more than usual lately, which is affecting her body.

I grabbed at them with my hands and squeezed to feel their fullness and then twisted so my palms were rubbing over her strong nipples. Jenny arched her back as she felt this and I noticed that she was allowing me to explore her body how I wanted.

I made up my mind that she was not to touch me tonight but I was going to do what I wanted to please her. She was going to have to accept where her body was going and allow me to take it there for her. I sensed that she was by her reactions and from that, I was having my own reactions, as my cock was as hard as could be.

Jenny was just watching me now with a glazed look on her face that asked me 'What are you going to do to me now?'

I look at her body from her eyes, staring into me, making my way down to her breasts and continued lower. Before I reached the view of her pubes, I noticed that she had moved and upon arriving at the site of her outer lips I worked out that she had opened her legs wider allowing me to have a greater view of her glorious pussy.

Jenny had allowed me, no, wanted me to stare at her and as I did her lips perched open slightly due to the way she sat for me. Her clit was slightly visible, just above the most succulent delight in her lips, which were now getting engorged with blood, as she was clearly very aroused. I couldn't help at this point, think of how she had opened up to me lately from what she had viewed with me, how we had taken pictures of each other and to now exposing herself so freely.

Jenny had become Awakened, something had relaxed her to the point where I think she acknowledged her own body and her mind no longer played tricks on her, or switched her off. I wanted to see how far she would let herself go, but right now I wasn't going to push her rather just allow whatever mood she currently was in to take hold.

I took a drink from my glass and said to her whilst staring up and down her body, " You are a real sexy woman, you don't realise what you do to me, I could stare at your body forever. You surpass my wildest dreams and I find you so irresistible, especially when you look like this."

"I'm now beginning to understand what I do to you in a sexual way. You can stare all you want," as she grins, leans back and rests her hands down on the bench behind her, exposing herself more to me, "you can dream as wild as you want about me, I love the lustful looks you have for me. It's doing things to me I can't control lately."

With that and the open pussy in front of me calling out to be seduced, I took another drink, lent down with a mouthful and cupped her whole pussy with my mouth. I allowed the bourbon to wash around her lips, then pushed my tongue out and opened her up whilst flicking the fluid inside her. I kept working my tongue inside her and over her clit until I swallow a little, tasting a sweeter bourbon and then let the rest of it dribble out and over her bum and legs.

"Oh, yes, you can have your bourbon like that anytime," Jenny panted.

"I think I may have to, it tastes so sweet mixed with your juices," I replied before licking at her again cleaning what bourbon I could off her. I then went to kiss her mouth and Jenny didn't move she just stuck her tongue out and licked my tongue and all around my mouth, tasting my sweet bourbon mix off me.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could she the fruit bowl on the bench next to Jenny and in it were a fresh bunch of green grapes. Whilst we were still fighting each other with our tongues I reached out and took a couple off the bunch. I moved my hand down to her pussy and she did not know what I was doing until I rubbed one between her lips and pushed it inside with my finger.

"What is that?" She asked as she broke the kiss, lent back to see my finger pushing the grape deeper inside her. The other grapes, in my hand out of her view until I removed my finger and answered her question by grabbing the other grape with two fingers and begin to push it inside as well.

"Yeah, feed me honey, feed them inside." Jenny said with another new look in her eyes.

I didn't stop pushing the second one in until I felt the first one. I plucked three more off the bunch and pushed them in deep one by one, I had taken to a squatting position so I could see them going inside very closely as Jenny raised her legs to rest her feet on the edge of the bench. Once I were done I could just see a glimpse of the last one that went in, it was poking its face out to me between Jenny's lips.

I wanted to lick her lips then with the feeling of the grape on my tongue between them. So I lent forward and with Jenny still leaning back enjoying the show herself, I was able to start with my tongue from just on the top of her anus up to run over her slit, pausing long enough to feel the hidden delight.

I looked up to her as I said, with my mouth still close to her pussy, "Push one back out to me, I want to eat one." I pushed my open mouth back against her, stuck my tongue out to receive my feed. I felt her groin muscles contract and then felt my tongue being hit with a small force from the grape.

"Mmmm," I murmured and lent up, chewing the grape to run the juices around my mouth and gave Jenny another succulent kiss.

"Ohhhh" was the muffled noise that escaped her before my lips took hold of hers.

"Let's go to bed." I said.

"Oh yes please, I want you like nothing else." Jenny replied and went to put her hand to her pussy to extract the other grapes before I grabbed her arm and pulled her down off the bench.

"Oooo.." was her response to her feet hitting the floor causing her pussy to tighten around the grapes inside.

"Don't let go of them I want you to keep them inside" I told her, leading her towards the bedroom. She had this little waddle going on as she kept her legs together trying not to lose them.

"Lay down and enjoy." I said as I pushed her back onto the bed. I went to the bedside draw and pulled out some baby massage oil and squirted it all over from her neck to her toes making sure she was quite wet. Then I literally groped her and spread the oil all over the front over her body, making sure to prick up her nipples between my fingers as I did so. Upon reaching her legs I rubbed all over and met both hands together between them so my thumbs came together as I pushed up towards her pussy. I ran them from the top of her mound down to under her bum, brushing her anus as I went which caused her to flinch in reaction.