The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" It feels awesome honey," Jenny told me as I kept brushing both thumbs up over her pussy and down under her bum with increasing pressure each time, until my thumb tips were pushing easily past her lips to just inside her as I moved them along. At one time one of my thumbs pushed against her bum hole and poked slightly inside as both my thumb and her body was very slick with oil. Jenny didn't pull away from me, she was just enjoying my touch.

I ran my thumbs up to open her pussy again, but this time I pushed in deeper as well and drove my thumbs in and out together a few times, feeling the grapes still in there moving around inside. With both thumbs still buried I pulled her pussy apart and opened her up until I could see them inside. I jump in there with my tongue as I held her open and began to suck the grapes out as hard as I could. Her juices were dripping out of her and I was enjoying immensely her taste as the grapes began to be drawn into my mouth. Once I knew I had them all and feeling Jenny's body tense up, as she was on the verge of cumming, I moved up to her face and with one hand still pushing in and out of her pussy, bent down and fed the grapes to her from my mouth to hers.

"Mmmmmph......Mmmmmmph.....OH FUCK!" she cried as her mouth was filled and a climax washed through her. She was madly kissing my mouth back as she chewed on the grapes and shared the juices with me. My cock was painfully standing out in front of me and as we broke away from our kiss I looked down to see it dribbling a fair amount of pre-cum. The hand I had pushing fingers in and out of her pussy I withdrew and wiped the pre-cum off with the end of my finger and stuck it into Jenny's mouth where she licked it all clean.

"You taste sensational," Jenny told me.

"I think your juices all over my finger mixed with it have something to add to the sensation," I replied, half seeing a blush come over her face as I told her. "You taste just as good as I do, although different, so to add the tastes together knowing how good they both are makes it even more special." I added.

Some time had passed without too many new and wonderful things that occurred as we are predominately busy running around after our kids. All of which we wouldn't be without. Although one new adventure that happened in our lives was on a night alone together, celebrating our anniversary.

After dropping off the kids, to the in-laws, we went back home for a while to get ready for the evening.

"What new things are you going to thrust upon me tonight hun?" Jenny said, striking up a new conversation, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"I don't know what you mean!" I replied with a bit of cheekiness attached.

"Don't play me I know you will be thinking of something to get up to tonight."

"Well if you would like to know..." I said half finishing the sentence.

"Go on then, lay it on me, see how shocked you can make me."

"Well O.k. then, but I don't want to shock you too much I might turn you off from having any fun with me tonight."

"Just try me, I maybe shocked but I promise I won't turn off, although it doesn't mean I will go through with anything either."

"O.k. I was hoping to introduce ourselves to maybe some toys when we get back later after dinner, have a little play together."

"What kind of toys?" Jenny said with a quizzed look, almost concern on her face. "Show me what toys you're talking about before you even get any ideas about later on."

"Are you sure you want me too?" I asked, not wanting to scare her off anything too early without any consideration.

"Come on then."

"O.k. but please don't switch off for the rest of the night if I do."

"I said I wouldn't so show me or I might say forget it anyway!"

So I went in to our bedroom with Jenny following and opened up my bedside drawer and took out an old t-shirt hiding what was underneath. I grabbed out a bunny multi-vibe and placed it on the bed, I almost heard a gasp from behind me as I did. Then I pulled out a rubber cock-ring and the small vibrator that fits on to it and put it on the bed also. Jenny stepped closer and picked up the ring and asked what you do with that.

"It fits over my balls with this ring and the top ring slides over my cock and rests at the base of it." I said still feeling out how she felt about what I had bought.

"So am I switching you off playing later or what?"

"Well you definitely surprised me with these, I was thinking more along the lines of maybe a feather or body paint or something, so I am a little shocked to see these kinds of toys."

"But you aren't turned off..." I said half hoping that she would be intrigued.

"No, I think I am used to expecting new things from you but I'm not sure how I feel about using them together. Anyhow it's getting late, we have to have a shower and get ready for dinner."

"All right." I said, not wanting to push the point too much.

Jenny went in to the shower first and began washing her hair, so I waited for a while and got together my clothes for the night. The toys stayed on the bed and I looked at them half hoping that they would be put to use later that evening.

I jumped in for my turn in the shower just as Jenny was ready to hop out. She looked stunning naked with water dripping down off her as one leg outstretched stepping over the shower hob exposing her pussy to me and the small triangle of hair, above her clit, had been neatly swept to a little trail by the water cascading down it. Instantly my cock began to fill and rise and as Jenny was drying off she was watching me and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Do you?" I replied as I looked to her nipples and saw that they were turning into little knots. We both had a little laugh together and Jenny replied that she was 'feeling the cool air.' This made me laugh again as she had finished off drying herself and left the ensuite, back into the bedroom.

I finished up in the shower and dried myself off, still slightly erect and noticing that Jenny was watching me through the doorway from the bedroom. She was dressed already in a slim fitting pair of jeans that accentuates her arse very sexually and gets me going every time. Her top was a new dress top that cuts down the middle exposing her cleavage and when she sits a certain way I can see her nipple and full breast through the slit. It doesn't call for a bra as it fits her perfectly and she hadn't put one on this time either.

I placed the towel back on the rail, put on some deodorant and fixed my hair before turning around, still naked, to see her sitting on the end of the bed watching me and holding the cock-ring, stretching it between her fingers.

"If you want to play tonight come here and put this on. I want you to wear this out all night, I want to think of you wrapped up and have you restricted all night wanting me."

I was shocked, I didn't think that Jenny was into it at all from the way I was reading her, but I was reading her differently now.

"O.k. then" I said and grabbed the ring off her and stretched the bottom ring over my balls and pushed it to the back of my sac. This had the effect of protruding my balls up and forward, making them appear bigger. Then I slipped the top ring over my now erect cock and slid it to the base, thus making it stick up and out more. The pouch to cradle the vibrating bullet sat under my sac against the underside of my balls. "There how's that then?" I said as I thrust my pelvis up towards her to show her how I looked.

"Looks very delicious, I can't wait to taste that later!" She said, teasing me obviously.

I had noticed she had put the bunny vibe back in the drawer, slightly out of view, as the drawer was sitting open still "What's the pouch for? Is that where the vibrator goes?" She asked while pulling on it, which tightened around my balls more.

"Well, what do you think?" I said, obvious to the fact that she was still teasing me and knew very well that's where the bullet went.

I went to get a shirt on and grabbed a pair of jeans to put on and noticed the smile on Jenny's face when she realised I didn't put on any underwear.

"I love the thought of you without anything on underneath and now I know you are all tied up as well!"

"What are you wearing then?" I said and pulled at the front of her jeans to see what was underneath. I couldn't see, so I unbuttoned them and pulled down on the zip. A small black g-string began to reveal itself as I pulled open the jeans until I saw fully the front of what she was wearing. It was a pearl g-string that I had bought for her a long time ago, but she just screwed her nose up at it and threw it into the back of her bedside drawer. It was basically a string of pearls tied from front to back with a black g-string strap as the waistband. It was just pushing into her lips on her pussy and was making me even harder by looking at her, causing me to strain in the ring I had on under my own jeans.

"My god! You are so sexy, I can't describe how much I get turned on from a visual of you. You truly are beautiful to look at. I'm glad you have decided to wear that after all this time."

Jenny had not stopped me from doing that to her so I got the impression that she was very warm to the idea of what may be in store for the night. I helped zip her up again as we were going to have to go soon and then put on my shoes. As I stood up I noticed her staring at my crutch where it protruded my shirt over the front of my jeans slightly more than usual. When I looked at her eyes she looked up to mine and said "I want you to put the bullet in the pouch and wear it out with us so I can play with it while we are out."

"But people might see the leads and battery pack!"

"No they won't, if you keep the pack in your pocket and the lead tucked down into your pants, as your shirt will hide it all." Jenny responded whilst un-doing my pants , pulling them down and placing the bullet in its pouch under my balls. She then put the battery pack in my pocket and did up my pants again, then pulled my shirt over the front of my jeans again.

"There see! No evidence at all." And she reached into my pocket and turned on the switch. Instantly a buzzing sound began and my balls tightened into a knot in reaction to the stimulation. My cock stood as firm as it could and Jenny reached and held it through my jeans, feeling the vibrations running through it.

"Wow that feels good to touch! O.k., we're ready now, let's go." She said, then kissed me and walked out of the bedroom. I followed, not wanting to go as my mind was ready to blow, but Jenny was out the front door and standing at the car. When I was walking past her, to the driver's side, she grabbed hold of my cock again and stopped me in my tracks.

"Oh, I would love to cum right now." I told her before she reached into my pocket and turned it off.

"You can cum plenty of times later, but right now let's eat."

She was right, I was very hungry and it was still very early so there was plenty of time to play later.

We went to a nice quiet restaurant and ordered our meals and were sitting there having a dink whilst waiting for it to be served. Jenny was sitting next to me in a small booth type seat and we were facing out into the restaurant and could see a few other people eating already. She then nuzzled into me and sucked on my neck a little whilst putting her hand into my pocket and turning on the switch to the cock ring again. You could here the humming of it gently above the murmur of the people around and I looked to see if anyone could here it, whilst Jenny repositioned her hand on to my cock and was now squeezing it.

"How does that feel?" she asked just as the young waitress came to the table with our dinner plates.

I looked up to the girl to see if she had noticed anything and as she placed the plates on to the table she looked around as if she was trying to find out what the noise was. I was hoping she wouldn't find out where it was coming from, then she turned to walk away before stopping and turning to see Jenny kiss my neck again, her eyes darting down to the table obstructing her view, but could see Jenny's arm reaching across into my crutch where it was obvious what she had her hand on.

"Please enjoy your evening and I hope it is to your liking." She said, then had a smirk across her face, turned and left us. Jenny giggled as she looked up at her and I was wondering if she meant our dinner or she knew what we were doing. I was straining in my pants again from what was happening and my balls felt like they wanted to rip, they were in such tight knots. It was shear ecstasy.

"I think she was understanding what's happening to you honey!" Jenny said as she sat up straight again with another little giggle.

"Yeah, no thanks to you. Could you make it any more obvious?"

She didn't reply but got stuck into eating her dinner, so I did the same and when we finished we both sat back and had another drink of wine looking out to the other people again.

"Do you want me to?" Jenny said suddenly.

"Want you to what?" Not knowing what she meant.

"Make it more obvious." She said as I remembered back to our previous conversation.

"I don't think you could!"

"OH, I think I can." She said and pretended to drop her fork below the table and bent her head down pretending to find it, but instead pulled open my jeans, startling me, grabbed hold of my cock and sucked it down into her mouth. The noise from the bullet was a little louder as it wasn't covered up in my jeans anymore and I was looking, hoping we weren't going to be seen or heard.

"Oh, shit bub what are you doing to me?" I asked, trying to whisper and placing my hand on to the back of her head as it bobbed up and down.

Jenny didn't answer in words but sucked down hard on me then chewing gently back up my cock before swallowing me deep again holding me inside her mouth.

That did it and I came hard and long, pulsing into her throat. I grabbed her head hard in both hands and tried not to yell out. I closed my eyes, still feeling the pulses of my cock in her throat, as the back of Jenny's tongue rubbed around the head of my cock.

"How did you find your meals tonight?" I heard and opened my eyes to find the young waitress smiling at me and I was sure my face turned an instant bright red.

I was startled and Jenny released my cock from her mouth, sat up, licked her lips, which were glowing with moisture, then said, "There it is!" and placed her fork back on to her plate before finishing with, "Oh it was delightful, thankyou very much."

"No problem, would you like to see the desert menu?" the waitress replied.

"I don't think I want anymore desert just yet thankyou." Jenny answered, and then the waitress gave her another knowing smile and began to clean up the plates.

"Would you like to receive anything else sir?" she asked me and I was sure she didn't mean any desert. She would definitely be able to hear the vibrating bullet now, if she hadn't already, as my cock was still exposed out of my pants under the table, buzzing away. I was as hard as I had been before. I don't know if it was from the vibrations again or the way she was indirectly asking what I wanted that was getting me worked up again, but I at least responded to her, although through a dry throat, that 'I will be happy to receive something again later, thankyou."

"Very well." And she smiled once more looking in both our eyes before leaving us alone again.

"Holy Shit! Bub, you are way too good for me. That was as intense as I have ever cum before. What made you do that, in here of all places?" I asked Jenny.

"Well I am on the edge of cumming myself right now and I have been like that for a while, I am so wet! I couldn't stop myself, I would of liked to of sat on your lap but I couldn't go that far."

I had to rest my cock, it was throbbing and my balls were aching, so I switched off the bullet and zipped myself back up.

"Let's pay the bill and get home." I said and we both drank the last of the wine from our glasses before getting up.

Our waitress was at the register as we approached and she looked up at us, smiling.

"It appears you have dropped something on your pants ma'am and it is a little damp, you may have to clean that up when you get home." She said.

We both looked down to see a wet patch on her crutch that was obvious to me that her pussy was extremely wet. I looked up at Jenny's face to now see her blush and as she said 'Thankyou I will" it was my turn to smirk.

"Enjoy yourselves for the rest of the evening" said our waitress as we finished paying, then Jenny gave her a twenty dollar tip as we began to leave.

"Thankyou very much, please come again!" she said to us very excitedly as she continued with her polite hidden meanings.

"I told you I am wet." Jenny said to me as we walked out the door arm in arm.

"My g-string is dripping and with all the squirming under the table the pearls have been pulled between my lips rubbing my clit, driving me crazy every time I take a step to walk."

Hugging her close to me I slipped my arm around to grab her left breast and pinched her nipple hard, as she was telling me.

"God I want you inside me, I can't stop wanting you!" she said responding to my touch.

"Good, I want you to want me tonight. I want to cum for you and with you as much as I can withstand it."

"Oh yeah, you can do what ever you want to me, I don't care, not the way I feel tonight. I feel so sensitive, my body, my mind, it feels like all my nerve endings are electrified. You can have me how you please." Jenny was almost uncontrollable within herself, I could tell she definitely wanted to cum and soon, but I wanted her to remain in this frame of mind for as long as she could and enjoy anything that happens to her. So I just cuddled her on the way back to the car trying not to push her over the edge just yet.

The car ride seemed to take forever, but my mind was put elsewhere as Jenny's roaming hands were once again all over my cock, that she had taken from out of my jeans. My balls were bright red and I was leaking cum all over my cock and her hand. Jenny wiped a large drop that was escaping out of the end of me with two fingers and wiped them on my tongue, allowing me to taste myself.

"Taste's good doesn't it?" she said to which I just replied with "Mmmm..."

"Pull your straps off your shoulders, I want to see how hard your nipples are right now!" I asked her to which she didn't hesitate and pulled them off so her slip fell to her waist. " WOW! THAT'S HOT" was all I could say as we were driving past and being driven past by cars without any care. I saw a few heads do a double turn from some cars but I felt proud that they could see how gorgeous my wife was and how privileged I was for having her as mine.

Finally home and we practically jumped out of the car. My cock was sticking straight out as my zip was still down and Jenny hadn't bothered to fix her top as it too was still bunched up around her waist.

"Come on sexy!" Jenny said to me as she led me to the front door by pulling me by my cock.

"I'll be cumming, don't worry about that. I can't wait to do it in you , on you and for you to swallow me up." I said excitedly and then kissed her right nipple as we got to the door, then unlocked it and walked in.

"How would you like my cum, bub?" I asked her.

"However you give it, I want it anyway you please."

I couldn't believe she was like this, for not long ago she was my little innocent girl who I cherished but now something in her seems to have awoken. It's like she realises if she just relaxes and experiences whatever happens that her body will find it amazing. She has become accepting of anything lately and realises the pleasure she can also receive in seeing me pleasured. My innocent girl has become my beautiful, sexy, loving soul mate, who wants the same things I want.