The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling next to her, he whispered, "Shhhhhh my sweet whore." Biting her earlobe, he grabbed her throat with his strong fingers. He was, for now, content to play this game of cat and mouse. Tightening his fingers around her throat, he remembered Sylvia's admonition to talk to her about a safe word.

"Charles....... please...... tell me it's you." A tremor of lust filled her, feeling the strong fingers gripping her throat. Her nipples began to harden in the lacy bra at the thought of being used by her husband.

Charles kissed her cheek, remaining silent and enjoying this game, purposely not answering her plea. Sliding his hand from her throat to the lacy bra, his fingertips traced the outline of the soft material, feeling her chest push forward for his touch. Cupping one hidden breast and then the other, his fingers squeezed and massaged them, feeling their softness. God, he loved the feel of her soft globes in his hands. Taking his time massaging them, he felt each nipple become more excited.

A few more massages, and then his hand slipped down to her stomach and then further south, feeling her body stiffen when his fingertips slid over the lacy thong. "Spread your thighs," he whispered huskily and when she did as he asked, he slowly and deliberately pushed the soft lacy material between her puffy lips, bringing a smile to his face when she let out a passionate groan.

Being blindfolded had started Crystal's sexual arousal and now it was further heightened with the feel of her sexy material against her clit. She was excited that Charles, her master, was enjoying teasing her but that didn't stop her mind from conjuring images of other men who might want to have their way with her.

Her hips swayed on the fingertips, thinking about Nick with his dark hair and brown piercing eyes and big cock slipping into her molten hot pussy. She recalled the night she was kidnapped and held against her will, eventually realizing it was exactly what she desired. Then there was Jamie and Fritz assaulting her together with Lizzy and Skye. The men, both with bodies that would do justice on the cover of a men's magazine, made her pant and beg for their thick cocks.

Pushing toward the roving fingertips, she fantasized about the window washer teasing her clit. What would his touch be like? Would it be strong and rough or soft? The image of his cock smearing his cum on the thermal window only intensified her excitement. She was deprived the taste of his tool and creamy seed and the image of sucking his cock sent another explosive sexual vibration reverberating inside her.

An orgasm was building as the fingers continued their assault on her aroused clit. A sudden shudder overtook her body and a loud groan emanated from her throat. Her body swayed and she wanted the man touching and teasing her to wildly fuck her. When the other hand circled her, softly but urgently fondling her breasts, she arched her back, wanting those magic fingers to rub her hardened nipples. Whether it was Charles or a stranger, she didn't care. Heated desire was escalating in her pussy and she was close to the boiling point.

Soft lips met her neck, followed by butterfly kisses moving up and down her soft skin before she felt sharp teeth nipping on her shoulder, sending another wild spasm throughout her body. Breathing hard, she called out to the man creating sensual havoc in her body. "Please Charles..... tell me it's you."

Charles smiled at her words and was more than eager to accommodate his wife's kinky wishes. On Sunday he was a bit hesitant to be forceful but now all the cards were on the table. She was the submissive and he the dominant and when they had this kind of sex, he was going to treat her like a submissive slave. It was similar to the women Sylvia provided for practice to hone his dominating skills. They had fantasies and wanted him to be someone who explored their kinky desires. Now he would do it with his wife.

Pressing his growing package against her back, he whispered, "Feel that slut. I've got a nice hard cock ready for your mouth and cunt." He chuckled at her soft moan. "Or would you rather prefer the window washer's cock?" Charles knew his name but for now he wanted to find out what his wife would tell him.

Crystal was a little astonished by his comment. "No sir I want your cock and only yours."

Sylvia's words rang in his ears about the window washer. "Is that so baby?" he whispered softly in her ear. "I got the impression you wanted his cock since you couldn't have it in the office." He waited, kissing and flicking his tongue over her neck, not saying another word, letting her mull over his question.

Crystal's mind was clouded. His hot breath in her ear and his tongue slipping up and down on her neck was enticing her desires. Did he know something about her talk with Connor Appleton? How would he know? Was he just playing a game? She suddenly realized that the only way he could possibly know, is if he talked to Sylvia. A streak of anxiety tore through her. What did she tell him and what did he know?

Trembling a little, she answered. "You know I wanted him. I told you in the office that I wished I could touch his cock." Would that satisfy him?

Biting her earlobe and squeezing a large breast, he whispered harshly, "Did you leave the envelope at the receptionist's desk?"

He knew! Another dreaded streak of fear raced through her. What would he do if he knew she wanted to proposition him like a common whore? Her mind sprinted over her answer and she knew she was backed into a corner. "I.... was going to leave it at the desk. But..... but just as I was going to do it, he walked into the main lobby and recognized me."

Nipping the soft skin of her earlobe, he knew he had her dead to rights. "So, you did meet him?" The question was simple and direct.

"Yes master...... I did," she whispered hesitantly, wondering where this line of questioning was going.

Deafening silence followed and he felt her body shaking a little. Massaging her ripe breasts, he squeezed one breast and then decided to threaten her. Sliding his hand slid up to her throat he squeezed and whispered in a threatening tone, "What's his name and what did you talk about?"

Fear made every muscle tense up. If she lied, he would surely punish her harshly. She couldn't lie and the feeling of his strong fingers pressuring her throat, scared her. From his line of questioning, she was certain he talked to Sylvia. Gulping and feeling his fingers tighten, she said, "His..... his name is Connor Appleton and we...... only exchanged pleasantries...... nothing else." Would this satisfy him?

Charles smiled. It was just as Sylvia had said, but his darling wife left out the real reason she wanted to drop off the envelope. "Did you tell him anything else?"

Her mind was a blur of activity trying to remember every word. She wished she could look him in the eye to show him she was sincere. Hesitantly she began in a soft voice, feeling his fingers relax a little on her throat. "He said he enjoyed watching us and thought I might be a hooker. I... I ahhhh.... I told him we were married and then I told him I had to leave and he wanted to know if we had children. I told him no and then I left."

His fingers squeezed her throat tightly as he contemplated the next question. His tone was tinged with anger. "Were you going to ask him to meet you at a motel to fuck?"

The gig was up. Sylvia had told Charles about their conversation. She instantly regretted telling her mistress but then she should have known better to tell her. Sylvia and Charles were close friends. But deep in her heart, she knew this was what she wanted. She wanted to give Charles a good reason to discipline her and now he had a very good reason.

"Yes master..... I've been a bad girl and I was wrong not to tell you, my intentions. Forgive me master...... I won't do it again."

Charles stood, moving to stand in front of her. He saw her tongue seductively slip out to moisten her dry lips. Picking up the riding crop again, he slid it across her cheek, enjoying watching her squirm, waiting for the inevitable slap. Running the tip over her lips, he saw her tongue slip out again to flick at the black leather. Taking his time, he pushed it back and forth over her lips and then slid it downward.

"I can forgive you for not asking him but you still need to be disciplined for not getting my permission." Slapping the riding crop tip hard against one covered breast a few times brought a soft moan. Hitting the other one a few times rapidly reverberated the previous moans slipping from her mouth.

Then grabbing the chain between the soft cuffs, he pulled her hands toward his trousers. "This is your cock and don't forget it or do you want any cock that comes your way."

"No master..... I only want your cock." The thought of Connor's cock slipping into her hot pussy tantalized her imagination. But she was not about to tell Charles.

Crystal's fingers felt his imprisoned cock. Squeezing the hidden rod, she liked its feel against her fingers. She wanted it...... no, she needed to touch it, hold it, stroke it and suck it in her mouth and have it rammed inside her pussy. The discipline was going to come, there was no doubt in her mind. But maybe he would allow her some play time with the well-formed shaft. "Please master may I get your cock out and touch it?"

"I'll think about it bitch," he said in a dismissive tone.

While her fingers continued to rub his imprisoned cock, he reached for the clasp on the front of her bra, quickly unhooking it, allowing her generous breasts to spring free. He loved looking at her large soft breasts but he also liked to suckle, touch, and massage them. Cupping each one, he weighed their heaviness and then his fingers found their way to her aroused nipples, pinching them and hearing her soft appreciative moans. He knew she liked her nipples teased and he didn't disappoint her, twisting each nub harder to cause some pain and feeling his own desire growing from her expert cock massage.

Thinking of the fun time they had on the office floor, Charles leaned forward, kissing her cheek and then whispering heavily into her ear, "I watched the way you crawled to the window, silently begging the man on the scaffold to pull his cock out for you. And when he did, I saw how you wished the glass was not between you two. You wanted to suck his cock, didn't you slut?"

A heavy sigh and then an answer. "Yes master I wanted to suck his cock."

Twisting a nipple hard and then pulling it until she grunted with pain, he added in a heavy tone, "You wanted it so much that you went down to the lobby and were going to ask him to fuck you without my permission."

"Yes master...... I was wrong not to ask you...... please forgive me master."

"I know your kind. You're the kind of slut that only knows one thing, wanting a stiff cock shoved in all your holes. I bet if he were here right now, you'd be groveling to me to let you suck his prick." Leaning down quickly, he grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back and before she had a chance to respond, he planted a deep powerful kiss on her lips.

She winced and moaned into his powerful kiss as he twisted and yanked on one nipple and then the other. While the treatment to her nipples was painful, it was also pleasurable. She wished she could see his face but that would destroy the moment. She wanted to wear the blindfold as an aphrodisiac for her senses, enticing her to not know what would happen next.

She accepted his lips with zeal and the pain in her nipples with gusto, feeling the moisture grow between her thighs. His words slashed through her like a fast-moving train, knowing she wanted to touch, kiss, and feel the stranger's cock in her mouth and pussy. The blindfold allowed her visions of the stranger touching and kissing her. Would his touch be as dominant as her husband? Then she thought of the stranger along with a woman ganging up on her, touching, kissing, fucking her with his cock while the woman used a strap-on. A sudden seizure of lust made her body shudder.

When his fingers slid from her tits to her soaked thong, pressing it inside her swollen pussy, she moaned into the prolonged kiss, grabbing his covered cock, squeezing it and wishing it was out in the open for her fingers to feel its veiny surface. The highly erotic scenes dancing in her head set off a tiny orgasm, rippling through her.

Still gasping for air when he pulled his lips away, she was also disappointed when he withdrew her soaked thong from her pussy. What was he going to do next to excite her carnal senses? Their lips met again for a short hot kiss and then he pulled away.

Totally into the sensual game, she pleaded with him again. "Please let me feel your cock master. I want to hold it in my hands, touch it and feel its power in my mouth."

Charles felt his own sexual energy growing stronger. Pulling her head to his crotch. "Let's see how good you are with your slutty mouth." Rubbing her face over his swollen muscle, he let out a groan when her nimble fingers worked expertly and quickly to undo his belt and pull his pants down.

Though she couldn't lay her eyes on the prize, she smiled as her hands rubbed the hard shaft through his boxer shorts. Working quickly, she pulled his boxers down and when his cock sprang free, her fingers captured it. It felt so wonderful in her small hands as she began to stroke it, enjoying the feel of his cock.

Pulling her hands away, he saw her confusion. "Let's see if you really are a good cocksucker." Holding his shaft and rubbing the tip over her closed lips, he grinned when she didn't open her lips. "So, you don't want to taste your master's cock. Maybe you want.... What's his name.... Connor? Maybe you want his cock!" His palm struck her cheek with a resounding sound.

Crystal wasn't trying to be disobedient and didn't expect Charles to slap her hard on the cheek. She let out a yell as the pain radiated through her cheek. Was he going to get rougher? Then she felt his strong fingers squeezing her cheeks hard, forcing her mouth to open and a thrill rose inside her, knowing his treatment was turning rougher.

"Time you learned who's boss. Now open that sweet slutty mouth and enjoy sucking your master's big fat cock."

His voice was menacing and Crystal obeyed, kissing the tip of the crown as he slid it once more across her lips. The taste of his precum lingered on her lips and when he pushed the large crown against her lips, she didn't resist. Moaning as the thick head settled between her teeth, it was just like the night with Nick when she was restrained and had no way of escaping his ravenous appetite for pain. Would Charles deal out as much pain and pleasure? She knew he watched all the videos and the techniques Nick used to bring out her wanton fantasies. Pushing her mouth onto his cock, it filled her mouth and all she wanted was for him to use her, rough her up, and then fuck the hell out of her.

Laughingly, he pushed it a little deeper into her mouth while stripping off his shirt and tie. "Hmmmm baby you suck my stick like a pro. I bet your friend Connor would love to have your sweet lips wrapped around his cock." Holding her head steady, he thrust his rod hard into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat, hearing her gurgle. Impaling her on his meat, he joked. "Are you some kind of hooker when your hubby is not around?"

The references to Connor and a hooker were meant to entice her libido. And it was working. After the past weekend, she felt like a hooker that had been used for the enjoyment of everyone before they allowed her any pleasure. Gurgling and fighting for some precious air, she tried to pull back only to be held securely in place. Finally, he released her and let her withdraw, allowing her to gasp for air. Looking upward with covered lust-filled eyes and spittle coating her chin, she pushed at his thighs, pleading, "I love your cock master...... I need it so fucking bad...... I want to see your hard cock sir....... I want to suck it and have you bury it in my hot horny pussy..... Ahhhhhhh..... master...... please let me satisfy you."

Grabbing the cuff chain, he pulled her hands upward, flipping the chain over her head, hooking it on the back of her neck. "You're my bitch, slut, and whore and I'm going to use you until you're begging me to allow you any pleasure. I'll let you look on my hard cock when I deem you worthy."

He thought about the safe word as he shoved his cock roughly into her mouth. He had to find a right time but now was not it as he smiled at his blindfolded redheaded wife. Her mouth felt so good as he thrust his hips back and forth, pummeling her mouth and loving the way it slipped deliciously into her throat. Holding it for a few seconds, he rotated his hips until he allowed her to gasp some precious air. Pulling his wet cock out, he smiled lewdly, seeing a string of precum and salvia hanging precariously on his cock until it broke. Guiding the tip over her lips, he teased her lips and then shoved it roughly back into the depths of her throat.

With her hands cuffed and behind her head, Crystal was powerless to stop his assault. But she didn't want it to stop. His brutish attitude enflamed her lust and along with his cock buried in her mouth, made her pussy hungry for him to fuck her. She loved the way he was dominating her and getting into the roleplay of her wanting Connor. Yes, she did want him but right now all she could think about was pleasing her master. When he forced his cock into her throat again, she used the technique learned from Nick, letting it settle before using her throat muscles to massage the large crown.

Pulling out, Charles grabbed her ponytail, forcing her head back and then slid his meat back and forth over her lips. He loved and enjoyed watching her kiss and flick her tongue along the length of his veiny tube. Pulling his cock upward, he placed his balls on her lips and was instantly rewarded when she sucked one into her mouth. "Ahhhh fuck you're your mouth feels so fucking good," he groaned feeling his balls filling with jism.

For a moment he thought of ripping off her thong and sinking his cock into her steamy wet snatch. But there was more fun to be had before he enjoyed the pleasure of sucking and fucking her delicious cunt.

His large balls fit nicely in her mouth and she did her best to flick her tongue over the sensitive nuts before releasing it and taking the other seed-filled nut in her mouth. When he pulled his balls away and replaced it with his veiny muscle, she rubbed her lips over it, sending another thrill cascading through her.

Unable to see his cock added to the mystique of him being a stranger. Would Connor's cock taste like her master's shaft? The thought of a stranger's cock violating her mouth and then her oversexed pussy, made her body quiver with excitement. When he offered the crown for her to suck on, she attacked it with vigor, thinking of Connor and then Nick. It didn't matter whose cock she thought of, she wanted this man's cock in her hands and pussy. When he pulled it from her lips, she was gasping, precum and her saliva seeping down her chin. She needed a cock in her pussy and called out knowing it was for nothing. "Please let me have your cock in my pussy master. I need your cock so bad." Her plea fell on deft ears.

"It's not time for that slut." Grabbing her ponytail and the leash, he told her gruffly, "Get on feet bitch. We're just starting to play."

With her hands cuffed and the chain hooked on the back of her neck, she struggled to stand. But she managed and when she was standing, wondering what was going to happen, she found herself being forced backward until she was against a wall.

Pushing her against the wall, he smiled, seeing her soft breasts heaving with each rapid breath. Grabbing her aroused nipples, he twisted them between his thumb and forefinger, listening to her soft moans. Then leaning forward, he held the soft mound of flesh in his hands, planting soft kisses on the erect nub before sucking it into his mouth. Flicking his tongue over and around the extended nub brought more moans of pleasure.