The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling behind her, he planted kisses on each cheek and then slid his tongue over the tight anal opening while teasing her clit with his fingers. He loved the way her hips began to sway against his face and when he dipped his tongue into the tight opening, he heard her gasp and moan.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk thank you sir....... I only want to please you master."

Charles continued to tongue fuck her back door while his fingers slid away from the slippery nugget and found the entrance to her vagina. One finger penetrated her, feeling her muscles squeezing it and then he slid another finger into her tight pussy, feeling the muscles squeeze harder. Slowly and with a sense of purpose, his fingers fucked her pussy while enjoying tongue fucking her ass.

Crystal was ecstatic and hoping he was done punishing her. There were lots of ways to punish her and she was sure this was only the beginning of their kinky adventures. "Mmmmm yessss..... thank you sir...... ohhhhhh fuckkkkk yessssss."

Charles' used his free hand to stroke his cock until it was hard and ready for action. Pulling away from her, he grabbed her hips and pulled her off the flat bench. He saw her eyes staring at him, searching for some kind of answer as to what was going to happen next.

Walking her to another bench with an adjustable section, he pulled a section upward until he was satisfied with the angle. Sitting down, he leaned back against the leather seat section and motioned for Crystal to join him. When she got close, he grabbed her hair, pulling her head toward his rigid cock.

"Daddy wants to feel your slutty mouth on his cock."

Spying some precum oozing from the tip of his cock, she licked her lips and then flicked her tongue at the creamy substance. Oh, how she loved the taste of his seed as her tongue slid around the thick crown. Her lips quickly followed, sucking the crown, trying to draw more of his fluid from his balls.

Charles watched her lips slowly devour his cock, taking it deeper into her mouth until he felt it hit the back of her throat. Her hands cupped his balls, squeezing them as if to see how much spunk they held. Grabbing her head, he guided her mouth up and down his thick veiny tube, seeing her eyes cast upward catching his unwavering stare. Up and down, her mouth moved, teeth nipping along the shaft until he was moaning his approval. His need was becoming overwhelming. Pushing her head away from his pulsing cock, he smiled. "Come up here and sit with daddy."

Looking at the delightful treat all wet and gooey with their combined spittle and precum, she stood. "Yes daddy," she murmured. She knew exactly what he wanted and her sex starved eyes conveyed it. Straddling his legs, she cradled his cock in one hand, sliding it over her wet slit, eliciting moans as electrical sensations coursed in her veins. Finding the entrance to the grotto that held many delights, she pushed down, groaning when the large head pushed past the tight muscles.

Feeling the exquisite pleasure of his thick cock sliding deeper, she stared directly into his eyes. "Thank you daddy...... ohhhhhh fuck daddy your cock feels so good." Wiggling her hips, she continued to fill her pussy with his hardness. He felt so much thicker and longer. Was it possible? "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk yessss daddy."

Charles groaned his pleasure, feeling her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as it filled her. Lowering his eyes from hers, he watched her nipple clamped breasts heaving with each breath. Releasing the aching nipples to her soft painful cries, he cupped the soft globes and then looked at Crystal's lust-filled eyes just as her head reached his, her lips claiming his lips.

The pain was still present from the nipple clamps but to show her appreciation, she dipped her head, crushing her mouth against his. Pushing her tongue forcefully into his mouth, she felt her pussy quiver around the strong muscle. Shoving her tongue deeper into her master's mouth, her hips began a slow rhythmic dance. Erotic feelings filled every pore as her primal dance became more intense.

Wrapping his arms around her as his mouth received her hungry kiss, Charles enjoyed the feel of her tongue darting in and out with a fervor he had not seen in a long time. Her hard nipples scraped against his chest and when she broke the kiss, leaning back, he reached out to massage the soft flesh. His eyes met hers for a moment before he quickly dipped his head, his mouth claiming one rigid nub, flicking his tongue over it and then nipping it, hearing her soft moans of agreement.

"Hmmmm master I love when you bite them." She watched his tongue lick at it and then let out a cry of pain when his teeth sank into the hard nub. "Ohhhhhh fuck master...... thank you master..... bite them harder."

Charles obliged her, capturing the rigid nipple between his teeth, and then pulling on it until he released it. He smiled when she grabbed his hair, directing his lips down into the deep cleavage and up the other slope to her other deprived nipple.

Crystal was delirious with pleasure, pulling his head against the needy nipple, delighting in the feel of his mouth and teeth on the other nipple. "Yes master..... ohhhhhh daddy I need you so bad."

While he traded nipples, nipping, kissing and flicking his tongue on them, her hips began to frantically pump up and down on his rigid cock, feeling another orgasm loading up in her pussy.

Releasing her nipple, he looked up, smiling as her ravenous lips claimed him again. The force of her mouth pressing urgently and needy caused his cock to throb inside her slick cave. He was the recipient of her aggression and loved every second. When the kiss broke, his captive head was directed back to a nipple which he eagerly attacked, listening to her heated gratifying moans. He accepted with pleasure her rotating hips, bouncing up and down on his cock, coaxing him closer to an eruption.

Cupping her ass cheeks, he helped her ride his cock and then slipped his large hands under her thighs, picking her up. Keeping his cock buried inside her, he felt her legs wrap around his waist as he turned her one hundred and eighty degrees and placed her on the bench. Smirking at her with a devilish grin. "Now it's my turn baby. Grab the bar."

Crystal looked up behind her seeing the barbell with weights on each end. Wrapping her fingers around it, she leaned her back against the angled bench, watching her husband hover over her like a lecherous, hungry animal. Her hips joined his as he rotated them, planting his cock deep within her pussy, readying herself for a good fucking.

A shudder cascaded over Charles as he gazed upon his wife. Placing his hands next to hers on the barbell, he leaned his head down to kiss her passionately while his hips began to move. Each thrust was harder than the last until he was slamming his rigid shaft repeatedly into her hot tunnel, bringing a guttural sound from deep within her.

Charles could tell she was getting close to another climax. "Play with your pussy slut and beg your daddy to let you cum!"

Her cuffed wrists made it a bit difficult to carry out his order but she thought better of it to ask him to remove them. Their journey to a mutual climax was close and she didn't want anything to disrupt it. Reaching between their bodies she could feel his body moving, plunging his hard-on into her over and over. One set of fingers opened her slit and the other set slipped into the wet crevice, finding her aroused clit. Looking up into his glazed eyes, she felt a shudder of lust course through her.

Holding onto the barbell gave him leverage to repeatedly slam his cock deep into her. Each violent thrust brought out loud guttural groans from him and her. Looking into her eyes and seeing her seductive glare filled with need, he whispered, "That's my slutty whore. Tell daddy how much you want to cum for him."

Her fingers slid over the slick jewel with increasing tempo and it was having a pronounced effect on her. Panting hard, she felt his cock slamming into her and she loved it. Pressing her fingers harder on her sensitive pearl, she gasped.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk daddy......... I'm getting so close...... I want to cum on your hard cock...... please master...... let me cum on your cock." Each pant was hard and as she gazed on his contorted face, she knew it was a matter of moments before she was going to explode with or without his permission.

Charles felt her muscles squeezing his cock hard, trying to keep his cock captive. But he pulled back only to slam his cock deep into her cunt. He gazed at her mesmerizing eyes, finding it hard to concentrate on anything but blasting his load.

With a forced gasp, he called out to her, "Come on baby..... let daddy feel your hot cream on his cock."

Crystal half-smiled as she felt her body stiffen and arch upward in anticipation of cumming on his thick tool. And then there was no stopping the inevitable. Panting and gasping, she called out, "Aggggg..... oohhhhhhhh...... daddy thank youuuuuu." Her body jerked and squirmed on his cock as wave upon wave of pleasurable relief washed over her. Her hips continued to buck and gyrate against his aggressive fucking, wanting to drive him to the point of no return. She gazed into his eyes, seeing him begin to struggle to maintain control.

Charles knew the end was near as the pressure and sensations built up and taking him perilously close to losing his load. Pulling out, he grabbed his cock, stroking it in front of her. "Come here and suck daddy's cock."

Crystal was quick to sit up and grab his cock with both hands. Like a starving person, she stroked it hard as her lips covered the crown. Quickly, she shoved her mouth onto the thick shaft, stroking whatever skin didn't fit in her mouth. Was he going to shoot his load in her mouth? She hoped he did as she loved tasting his cum. But she also found it exciting when he coated her face. What was it to be tonight?

Charles groaned, feeling her teeth scraping along the length of his cock while one hand stroked it and the other cupped his balls. The familiar tingling in his balls signaled that it was time. Grabbing her head, he held his cock deep in her mouth while his hips moved back and forth like a piston.

"Ahhhhh fuck baby," he moaned as his cock throbbed uncontrollably in her hot mouth. Holding his cock deep in her mouth, he felt the first explosion filling her mouth with seed. His cock throbbed again, sending more seed into her mouth and then another explosion hit him. Rotating his hips slowly, he emptied his load and then pulled out seeing some of it leaking out of her mouth.

His cock, coated with his sperm and her salvia, dangled in front of her and he smiled when she grabbed his cock, sucking and licking off all his creamy offering. He noticed his eyes looking up at him with adoration while she licked his cock clean. And when she had completed her cleanup, she scooped up whatever she could from her chin, shoving it back into her mouth and then licking her fingers clean.

"Thank you, daddy," she murmured, staring adoringly into his eyes.

Leaning down, he kissed her passionately, his tongue swirling in her mouth, tasting his contribution. Their tongues tangled together until the kiss was broken. He smiled and then chuckled, "That was some kind of welcoming home baby."

"I'm glad you liked it honey."

Hunger pangs struck his stomach and he offered, "Let's get cleaned up and have some dinner baby."

Uncuffing her wrists he pulled her to him again, planting a torrid kiss on her lips while ideas floated in his head. If she could surprise him, what could he do to surprise her? An idea started to form concerning Connor. If he called, would he be a willing participant? Putting those thoughts aside, he pulled her up, putting his arm around her naked shoulders. They needed to clean up and then have something to eat.

Later as they lay in bed talking about their experiences, Charles pulled Crystal into his arms. Smoothing her red hair from her eyes, he kissed her lightly, enjoying their newfound relationship. "What do you say we go to the Imperial Gardens Hotel for a nice dinner on Saturday. Maybe even spend the night."

"Oh honey that would be fabulous," she cooed, kissing him on the cheek. Snuggling against him, she thought of the five-star hotel, getting excited about spending the night in the luxurious hotel. She sighed contentedly, thinking how happy she was with the way their lives were going. Rubbing her fingertips across his muscular chest, she smiled, thinking about how she couldn't wait to tell her mistress about what happened tonight.

Slowly, they each fell silent, each deep in their individual thoughts recalling what had happened tonight. Crystal soon fell into a contented sleep and Charles smiled at the deep even breathing, wondering how he could return the favor as sleep engulfed him.