The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flicking the flogger strands on her back started out being a bit timid. But with each successive blow, he hit her harder seeing her face contort with pain while eliciting soft groans. He was her dominant and she his submissive. His confidence grew and when she didn't complain, he knew his darling wife loved submitting to pain and pleasure.

Growling in a gruff voice he struck her ass cheeks, causing her body to lurch forward. "So, you want to fuck Connor, the window washer. What hotel were you planning to take him too?" Another strike on her ass and another violent jerk forward.

Pain scorched her ass cheeks and it seemed more intense than she ever remembered. Did having a safe word mean more pain than what she received in the past? And why didn't Nick and the others ask her for a safe word? She knew the answer. They were instruments of Sylvia's kinky world and they meant to introduce her to their world. Nick was not her real master. Charles was truly her master and she shivered thinking how she would enjoyed being punished. The lashings on her rear stopped and her ears picked up some movement.

Moving in front of her, he twirled the leather strands. "Did you think you could sneak off and fuck him? Are you a whore for any man with a big cock?"

Her head shook wildly back and forth, gurgling, "nooooooo."

He was teasing her and then the circular motion of the leather strands hit home, on her breasts. "Ohhhhh.,..... ggggggoooooddddd," she stammered behind the gag. The leather tongs hit expertly on her aroused nipples sending a searing pain through her tits. He was asking her about Connor and she knew he was only teasing but the pain was real.

Charles hit her tits harder with each revolution of the leather straps, watching her body bounce, trying to get away. Changing tactics, he began striking her tits from the side, watching them bounce and then rebound. After a few well placed strikes, he lowered his target using neat crisscross patterns on her stomach. He smiled as she tried to get away by turning her body away from him but he smiled at her ass cheeks. Using the same technique on her ass, he likened her motions to a dangling doll, bouncing and swinging for his personal pleasure.

Gasping hard, there was nowhere to run and hide from the blows. Each twisting motion of her body only sent pain radiating to another part of her body. Try as she might to limit the intensity, it was impossible to escape. All she could do was endure whatever part of her body was on his radar. When the strikes stopped, she felt her salvia oozing down her chin. The pain remained and she was breathing hard waiting for the next strike. Was he done? She couldn't have been more wrong.

"Spread your legs slut!"

She knew what was coming and she didn't open her legs immediately, not wanting him to hit her pussy.

When she didn't open them immediately, he slapped the leather straps on her abdomen. "I don't expect to say it twice." Another blow at the top of her thighs was followed with another gruff demand. "Open those fucking thighs....... NOW!"

Sliding her legs open slowly, she knew what was coming next. Steeling herself for the strike, she held her breath, wondering when the pain would explode in her brain. And when it did, she groaned loudly as her hips wildly shook.

He was patient, waiting for her body to become calmer and when it did, he again took aim at her moist pussy lips. Twirling the leather straps, he hit her pussy repeatedly, smiling as her body danced before him. Moving to a new area, the leather tips struck the inner thigh on one leg and then the other before moving back to the main target. Keeping up the rhythm with the twirling leather tips, he repeatedly hit the intended target, watching and listening to body bounce while her painful groans grew louder.

"I bet your lover Connor is waiting for you to call so you can invite him to some seedy hotel for some dirty sex! Or, did you give him your number so you can run off during the day and fuck? Is that what you want bitch? His big fucking cock buried in your dirty pussy?"

What the fuck. Why was he saying those things? Her head shook violently left to right signaling her answer and warbling, "nooooooo." But that didn't satisfy him. She felt the leather strands hitting her sore pussy. Should she use the safe word? Her thoughts were tangled. Should she show her weakness? What would he think of her? On the next strike, her body jerked wildly backward trying to stave off the pain. When she didn't feel the sting of the leather, she wondered if he was done. Straightening up, her breathing was rough and then she felt the deadly strands strike her pussy. She almost uttered the safe word but instead pleaded with him in a distorted tone, "Pleaseeeee stopppp."

Sauntering to her, he nuzzled his lips against her cheek, sliding his tongue across the ball gag. "Did you have enough slut? Are you going to be a good little slut for daddy?"

"Uggg.... hhhh...... yessss daddy," she crowed from around the ball gag, more spittle dripping down her chin. She felt a sense of excitement explode in her when he used the term daddy. It was the same term Nick used and while she told him he was her daddy; it was said in the heat of sexual arousal. With Charles, he really was her daddy, her sir, her master, and her husband.

"Let's see what else I have in my box of goodies."

Crystal cringed, waiting apprehensively and wondering what toys he had for her punishment. Where did he have them stashed in the house? She was contemplating his toys when she heard his voice.

"I think these will work just fine." Holding up a pair nipple clamps knowing she couldn't see them. He didn't have as many toys as Sylvia but now that Crystal was on board, his inventory would grow. Picking up a body wand vibrator, Charles chuckled thinking how he would have her dancing wildly when he stimulated her clit.

Crystal heard his evil chuckle and bemoaned her idea to put on the blindfold. Why was Charles chuckling? Panting into the gag, she jerked when she felt his fingertips leisurely tracing over her breasts. What painful torture did he have planned? But his fingertips felt so good and when she felt his wet lips capture a hard nipple, she let out a contented moan.

Could the pain be over? But then his lips were gone and he pinched the rigid nub between his fingers, she knew he was up to something painful. The biting edges of a nipple clamp made her body shudder, the pain causing her to groan. She was gasping when she felt his fingers readying the other nipple. Her groan of pain resembled the pain in the other nipple but now the pain was constant, burning in each breast while she tried not to scream her discomfort.

Charles smiled and then cupped both breasts, lifting them together and then letting gravity take over. The sound of her anguished moan made him chuckle. Cupping them again, he lifted them high, and then released them to the sound of her loud groan. "Does my slut like this? You do like this, don't you slut?"

The constant pain in her breasts was made worse when gravity took over. "Ohhhhh...... godddddd...... pleeassssseeee...... sir," she cried out behind the gag. Panting hard, she waited for the next set of pain jolts. Instead, she felt his fingers sliding delicately under and around her breasts. What the fuck was he planning now? Her mind was in turmoil. One part loved the pain and submission and the other part wanted it over. She felt his fingertips move upward, making tiny designs on her skin, over her throat until they landed on her chin. Suddenly the gag was pulled from her mouth and she took a huge breath.

"Thank you, sir." After a few more deep breaths, she asked, "May I look at you master?"

"Not yet my sweet slut."

When her lips opened to say something, she felt his finger press against them. "All in good time baby....... All in good time."

It was useless to argue. "Thank you master."

Sliding his fingers down her sweaty body, he touched the moist lips of her pussy. "You didn't think I'd forget about this, did you?"

A sudden fearful tremor tore through her. "No sir..... thank you sir," she moaned feeling his fingers sliding seductively along the puffy lips.

Charles knelt and ran his fingers over her thighs, admiring the glistening beads of her excitement. "Mmmmm such a lovely pussy," he murmured, tracing the outline of the wet lips.

The pain in her breasts remained but his fingers were arousing her to another round of lust. She loved the way his fingers slowly and teasingly slid up and down the soft slick flesh. She wanted more. She wanted his fingers to venture inside, to feel the hot moisture in her tunnel that wanted more than just his fingers. When his fingers did slide inside to roam over the swollen jewel, her muscles tightened and she let out a lustful moan.

Pushing a finger into the crevice, he heard her moan and her hips began to sway. Finding the tiny swollen clit, he rubbed it, watching her hips jerk as each spasm hit her core. Slipping to the entrance of her vagina, he pushed one finger deep into the intense heat, feeling the muscles contract around his digit. Her moans grew stronger and her hips swayed sensually, urging him to finger fuck her cunt. Pushing his fingers back and forth inside her steamy hot pussy was driving her closer to losing control.

Though she couldn't lay her eyes on him, she visualized him in her mind. Each breath was a bit stronger, slowly turning into a quick panting sound. His fingers were like magic sticks, each thrust bringing more intense surges of sexual electricity. The sensations were growing and she found herself on the verge of an intense orgasm when suddenly his fingers were gone. Panting and gasping, she wanted him to continue.

"Sir..... please let me cum." She knew it was a useless plea. She felt him stand and sidle against her, his semi-erect cock pressing against her abdomen. A hand massaged her painful breasts while his mouth hungrily covered hers. She was powerless to stop him from leaving her dangling on the verge or a massive orgasm.

Plunging his tongue into her mouth, he smiled as she sucked on it, trying to draw it deeper into her mouth. When he withdrew it, her tongue came chasing it, flicking at his lips, trying to entice him to fuck her mouth. Massaging her breasts, he heard her anguish moans as he laid another torrid kiss on her. During the kiss, his hand left her tits and slid back down to her eager pussy, feeling her hips jerk wildly when he teased her clit.

She wanted him to continue his assault on her pussy but was incapable of making him finish what he started. Her lips hungrily sucked on his tongue as it danced inside her mouth, wanting to capture it and hold it captive. When he pulled away and his fingers slipped from her creamy cunt, she was left gasping for air and then she heard the familiar sound of a vibrator.

"You didn't think you were going to get off that easy, did you?"

"No sir." She barely got the words out of her mouth when the vibrations of the sex toy touched her pussy. Her sexual need to cum accelerated. "Ohhhhh godddd..... daddy..... that feels so good........ Please daddy..... can I cum?"

A cruel chuckle came from Charles as he grabbed her ponytail, yanking her head back and laying a deep kiss on her. Her body was gyrating on the vibrator and he teased her by pulling it away and then touching her again. Pressing the vibrator against her pussy again, Charles held her against him, his lips glued against hers. He wanted her begging for her pleasurable release.

Crystal accepted his tongue, sucking on it while wild sensations flooded her body. Was he going to let her cum or was this just another cruel torture? Her hips lurched at the sex toy, wanting him to keep it centered on her clit but it was useless. He truly did become a master of torture. Every time she found herself on the edge of the orgasmic crater, he pulled the toy away, leaving her gasping and panting in his mouth. When he did pull his lips from hers, she pleaded with him.

"Please sir.... I want to cum for you..... Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk daddy....... Pleaseeeeee!!!"

Charles knew he was pouring more fuel on the fire. The more he teased her excited clit, the closer she came to reeling out of control. Rubbing the vibrating toy over her pussy, he whispered, "are you thinking of your window washer friend?"

It was a cruel reference and she tried to appease her husband. Gasping, she called out, "Noooo...... I'm yours master..... and..... only yours........" But the thought of Connor and his big cock floated in her brain. Was this Charles' cruel way of telling her he disapproved of what she wanted to do with Connor? Or was it just another tease?

"I want to feel you cum for me slut," he whispered in her ear and then bit her earlobe. Pressing the vibrator against her clit, he felt her body begin to gyrate out of control.

"Ahhhhh...... ohhhhhh fuckkkkk master...... thank you," she cried out as her body began to buck and bounce out of control. Wild thoughts of fucking Charles, Nick, Jamie, Fritz, and Connor rammed around in her head as the sensations built to a crescendo. She was on the ledge, ready and willing to jump when suddenly there was no stopping the orgasm that claimed her. Bouncing wildly on the vibrator, she attacked his mouth when he planted a torrid kiss. Over and over the sensations washed over her like a tidal wave until it completely consumed her.

Charles held onto her bouncing out of control body as each wave roiled over her. Not letting up on the vibrator, he turned up the vibrations on her sensitive jewel until she sputtered and pleaded.

"Agggg fuck please sirrrrrr."

Letting up, he pulled her head back, kissing and licking her throat and then worked his way up to her receptive lips. The kiss was deep, hungry, full of lust and thankfulness until he pulled his lips away, his tongue lingering, swiping at her lips.

Crystal felt like a used doll. If not for the rope holding her up, she would collapse to the carpet. Was he planning more pain? Surely, he wasn't done using her. Instead of trying to guess, she welcomed his lips and when her lips were free, she whispered in all sincerity, "Thank you master." She wanted to look at him and quickly added, "May I have the blindfold off so I can see my master?"

Charles thought for a moment. The blindfold had served its purpose, allowing her to use her other senses. Pulling it off, he watched her eyes blink wildly, and when they focused, her head turned, surveying her surroundings. Reaching up, he released the rope and quickly untied the knot on the chain between the cuffs.

Pulling her ponytail and yanking her head backward, he growled in her ear, "I will only remind you once. Keep your slutty mouth closed and don't argue or I'll be forced to put the gag back in and the blindfold back on."

Crystal stared at him, seeing him in a totally different light. Before the past weekend, she always thought of him as a timid man. Now all that changed. He was taking control and she loved it. She wanted more and timidly answered, "Yes master...... I understand."

"Kneel," he commanded.

Picking up a leather covered paddle, he moved in front of her, his semi-hard cock dangling in front of her face. "Let's see how good of a slut you are by getting my cock nice and hard again."

Crystal looked at the semi-hard muscle in front of her, letting out a soft moan as her hands, still cuffed reached up to fondle it. Her eyes focused on the veiny muscle that she hoped would soon be invading her cunt. Spitting on the tip, she smeared her spittle up and down the shaft, watching her hands slide effortlessly over it. The muscle throbbed and jerked a little when she held it reverently, kissing the very tip of it. Her tongue sprang into action, flicking over the crown, then circling it as her lips opened to receive it. The feel and texture of his growing shaft sent shivers of excitement through her. Her pussy quivered and she clenched her legs together.

Slowly and methodically, she took his cock deeper into her mouth, savoring the feel of its growing strength. When it hit the back of her throat, she withdrew to the tip and then plunged hard, filling her mouth with his slick shaft. Back and forth her head bobbed and when his hands found her hair, encouraging her, she attacked his cock with a vengeance.

Charles looked down at his wife, watching her devour his cock. How things had changed in just a few days. A week ago, they never would have done such kinky things. But now that their sexual kinks were out in the open and the sexual adventures were limitless. Grabbing her hair, he forced his cock into her throat and held it there until she needed air. Only then did he pull her head back, letting her gasp for air as her eyes caught his glazed orbs.

Pushing her head away, he grabbed his slick shaft from her hands, swiping the tip over her lips and then slapping her with it. "You've been a naughty girl wanting to fuck Connor without my permission. Crawl to the bench."

It was not a request and as she got down on all fours to crawl, Crystal saw the paddle laying on the bench. Her heart fluttered and she knew what was about to happen. Each crawling motion caused her breasts to sway, increasing the pain induced by the nipple clamps. That pain along with what she knew was coming sent a sexually charged spike through her.

"Bend over the bench."

She looked up at Charles and then without a word, lay across the flat utility weightlifting bench until her hands touched the floor. She let out a painful groan when the nipple clamps pulled on the sensitive nubs as gravity pulled them toward the floor.

Charles admired her form as he picked up the leather paddle. Running the paddle lightly over her ass, he swatted her lightly a few times. "Spread your legs as wide as you can slut and count for me."

Crystal obeyed the order, pushing her thighs open as far as she could until she was balancing on her tip of her toes. Readying herself for the pain that was about to come, she uttered, "Yes sir."

The first hit almost caused her to lose her balance as the pain seared into her buttocks. "One sir..... thank you sir."

The next hit burned a little more and she called out, "Two sir..... thank you sir."

Charles was impressed with Crystal's demeanor. He had seen the videos of Nick teaching her and now she was all his. The sight of her reddened ass excited him and he felt a lustful surge in his cock and balls. Each hit was met with her calling out and thanking him and when he got to six, he noticed her answer waivered.

"Do you want me to stop bitch?"

Crystal could feel the tears forming but she wasn't ready to use the safe word. Her voice wavered as she answered him, "No...... no sir...... I deserve my punishment..... I'm sorry sir for thinking I could fuck another man without your permission." Would that appease him?

Charles chuckled at her answer, smacking her ass hard, hearing her gulp for air and painfully call out seven and thanking him. Another smack brought another anguished number and thanks.

Crystal wanted the spanking to stop but she also didn't want to call out the safe word. To her that would admit defeat. On the ninth smack, she gurgled and felt tears rolling down her cheek. The pain in her ass was intense and she wondered how far he would go. Would he keep smacking her until she admitted she couldn't take anymore?

The tenth hit caused her to grit her teeth harder and cry out. "Ten..... please sir..... I'm sorry I disappointed you."

Charles looked at her crimson red ass cheeks, the outline of the leather board clearly defined on her cheeks. Touching her soft red flesh brought a grunt of pain from her as her butt muscles tightened. Running his fingertips over her anal opening brought another groan but this one was different. Sliding his fingers further down, he felt her moist pussy lips and then ran his fingers up and down the soaked crevice.