All Comments on 'The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 05'

by OrdinaryGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

this was definitely worth waiting for...hope you don't keep us on tenterhooks so long for the next chapter...but I do hope her son cums home and catcxhes them at it...!

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Keep the affair going, without discovery...

We need more of this one with them continuing to fuck without discovery, until her belly begins to grow, and then her son and husband will find out and let them continue to fuck until the baby comes....

XXplorherXXplorheralmost 14 years ago

Beautifully woven. Easily the best of this series.

I tend to like more elaborate scenarios (and generally go for the raw stuff) but this vignette really drew up a more than compelling vision. Sensually seductive. Nicely done.

XXplorherXXplorheralmost 14 years ago
Doh!

(My bad, I intended the above for chapter 4... this don't stink though either)

octobersownoctobersownabout 13 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story! I think I am in love with Ms. Keys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pity on taylor

what a bastard of a friend and a whore mother u have. if u read the story u might think aron is very good man who walk beside a lady when she walking in rain . don't peek when a lady change dress. but think he want to fuck his best friends mother.

and for the whore, how can she fuck his sons friend its very humiliating for the son that his friend fucking his mother . if she need a fuck she can find a man her age , if she want a young stud she can find some one who don't know his son .

i know that some people use this " its not the sons business who his mother fuck specially a divorce mother" but its his fucking problem when the whore mother fuck some one he know even worse his "best" friend.

lest think this way the care for each other love each other , but wtf a son cant accept his ex friend as his step father he have to go away . and the slut mother choose her own happiness above her son .

ask me why u read this kind of story? trust me i dont read this kind of story for jerk off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous