The Awakening of Sue: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dancing continued, it became obvious that the partners were doing more than just dancing. The camera would zoom in on some of the partners and one could see that the man's hand would be caressing the woman's ass as they were grinding away at each other. Many of the couples would be pressing their groins together and one could see the growing erections in the men. As the music continued, there were more couples kissing and fondling each other on the dance floor.

While watching this, Sue at first was put off but as the disk continued she found herself becoming more excited. There was no doubt that this was a pornographic movie that appeared home made. Sitting on the sofa with Dave on one side, Bill on the other and Sue next to him, she unconsciously began to put her hand on Dave's thigh. Watching, the couples began to slowly undress. The men would take off the blouses of their dance partners and begin to caress and kiss their neck. The men would then remove the women's bras.

Seeing the men kiss and bite at the nipples, Sue began to stroke up Dave's thigh and soon Dave's hand was on her thigh also. Slowly he began to slide up the inside of her thigh and Sue opened her legs to allow him access. As she did that on the screen she saw the women begin to take their partners cock in their mouths and begin to rhythmically suck them. With the moans of the women, Sue began to be aware of the moans happening next to her. Looking towards Bill, she saw him reaching under Eve's skirt and was beginning to finger her. Eve was moaning and began to arch her back to allow Bill more freedom. At the same time Dave ran his hand up to her cunt and pushing aside the thong began to caress her clit. Sue began to moan herself and she reached out to unzip Dave's pants to reach in and to stroke his cock.

On the screen the couple were soon in a giant orgy with many having intercourse, and others having oral sex. While on the plane the temperature was rising. Sue felt Bill shift and when looking over saw that Eve had pulled down his pants and underwear and was giving head to him. Sue could not take her eyes off Eve and Bill and did not even pay attention to when Dave came around to her. Reaching under her skirt, he began to pull down her thong and she lifted up slightly allowing him to do that. Once he was done, he lifted her skirt and began to slowly with his tongue go up her inner thigh towards her cunt.

The smell of arousal permeated the plane and no one was watching the movie. Dave was busy eating Sue and Eve was busy with Bill. Bill looked over and while Eve was busy began to caress Sue's breasts. Shocked and yet turned on Sue did nothing to prevent him and he continued to pull at her nipples through the material. Dave could not see what he was doing. Sue reached down and grabbing Dave's head pulled him up to kiss him. This caused Bill to let go and he began to take both hands pulling Eve even harder onto his erection.

Sue got up and taking Dave to the other part of the plane, she pushed him down. She grabbed his pants and pulled them off of him as well as his underwear. His trousers and boxers bunched at his ankles. She pushed him on his back and mounted him. She was so wet that he slid in easily. She was not wanting a gently fuck instead she began to fuck without abandon. Pulling herself almost off the Dave's cock and slamming down engulfing the entire cock. She put Dave's hands on her breasts which were still encased in her blouse and he began to pull and twist her nipples. She put her hands on his and pushed hard against her breasts. She continued to push down on Dave yelling for him to fuck her hard.

In the other room, Bill and Eve were beginning to strip off their clothes. Bill grabbed Eve and turned her around. He began to finger her cunt which was dripping. He went down and began to lick around her labia watching it swell even more. He loved the smell of his wife and in fact all women. With his tongue slowly teasing her, he licked from her clit to her asshole. He continued the licking and put two fingers into her vagina. Eve began to shudder with pleasure as he continued to finger fuck her and to lick her. She moaned and finally begged him to fuck her.

Bill took his cock and with one push entered her completely. He began to fuck her hard almost out of control remembering the feeling of Sue's breast in his hand and how turned on she was added to his plummeting of his wife. He could hear Sue and Dave fucking and Sue begging him to fuck her harder. Eve began to breathe heavier and soon was moaning louder. As Bill heard Sue yell out I'm cumming he could feel his orgasm coming. Eve shouted that she was there and hearing both women yelling in their climax he came.

Sue could hear Eve begging her husband to fuck her. She got off Dave and told him to enter her from the back. Dave needed no encouragement and turning her around slammed his cock into her cunt. Sue could feel the end of his cock push against her cervix. Both of them were beyond control and Sue fucked back and she was impaled by Dave. Soon both of them were close to cumming. Sue yelled out that she was cumming and Dave let go and he filled her with his cum. Both of them could hear Eve and Bill in the final throes of their spent passion.

Holding each other, Sue cuddled with Dave but said nothing about what Bill had done. She reasoned that Bill was so excited that he was not aware of what he was doing. She began to giggle and Dave turned to her. "I guess we are now members of the mile high club." Dave smiled at her and suggested that maybe they should give it another shot. Slowly they began to make love more gently and with less urgency than before.

In the other room Eve and Bill could hear them begin to make love again. "Maybe we should watch them," Bill stated. Eve answered, "No if we do that we will not be able to follow through with our plan and also Juan and Carlos' plan. Let's not blow it. We will be able to get Sue but let's take our time doing it." She reached down and began to stroke his growing manhood. "Besides I seem to have a growing problem to take care of." With that she quickly mounted the growing shaft.

12