All Comments on 'The Babysitter's Surprise Ch. 02'

by SexyJennay69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great new talent

Loved the stories. Welcome! You have a great flair for stroke stories. It will be interesting for you to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!!!

That was just as hot as the first chapter. Thank you for submitting this story it was absolutely delightful. Keep up the good work!

incubus666incubus666over 15 years ago
Great Story

While I didn't leave a comment on Ch.1 it was great also. Both very hot and well written.

One recommendation. Leave out the 8 inch cock comment. Use descriptive phrases. "OMG it was beautiful and bigger then any other I had ever seen." or "I looked at his cock and shivered a little. It was so big and thick I wondered if I could handle it." or words to that effect.

In many cases when I read about 8" cocks or 38DD tits I just click the back button and find another story. In this case I'm glad I did not.

Thanks for two great stories.

texaz45texaz45over 15 years ago
Awesome Ability

Kick started my mind about my own hot little sitter. You have an incredible knack for keeping it focused, quick and just the right amount of detail. I do agree with the previous comment about size and all... maybe he does have an 8 incher... but it is a tad cliche... but don't let this detract from an impressive effort, I didn't ;).

Looking forward to your next story... what ever it may be.

Justin

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
"Incoherent fuck noises"

I've never heard it described any better. You have a real flair for describing the sex scenes. Keep it up!

SexyJennay69SexyJennay69over 15 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 got submitted tonight!

I want to thank you all again for your encouragement!

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
Another Rated 5

You my Dear are an amazing writer and I sense that you are the young lady in the story; you've made it so real. I enjoyed the pure desire of this Chapter 2 and I now read Chapter 3! I enjoy what and how you are writing about as it is exciting and hot. Thanks again.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
More fucking without birth control?

I'm hoping that you will continue to fuck and that you will accidently get pregged by him.

perfect_man4nooneperfect_man4nooneover 12 years ago
Babysitter

What a wonderfully written story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous