The Ballad of Bill and Jamie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine. 'Because your ole man thinks your pussy is the greatest thing since sliced bread. You know I've had sex with you FAR more than anybody else."

"I'm gonna make tonight a night you never forget, 'ole man'."

"I want some of your luscious titts. Care to let me suck your titties?"

"Now how can a horny little girl in love refuse that kinda sweet talk?"

Bill placed my arms tenderly above my head, reached down between my spread legs and loosed the clasps of my crotchless teddy. He pushed the garment up over my body and tucked it behind my head pinning my arms so he had unrestricted access to my fully erect nipples.

Bill often liked to suck my titts, and I like him to suck them often. I liked the feeling of having my titts sucked, and I like what two solid years of having them sucked had done for them. My nipples were far more sensitive, far more responsive to touch and they are growing larger every day. No I don't have d-cups, but the mass of my breasts had come close to doubling since those dark days when nobody paid any attention to them.

"Oh yea baby, suck my titties! You suck them so good. Oh, yea that feels REALLY good." I crooned as his expert mouth feasted on my breast meat. I especially liked the way he used an on-off approach, making my titts feel as if they were being pumped. And, I loved the way he sucked my nipples deep into his mouth, held them there, and lashed the tips with the end of his tongue.

"My titties good?"

"MMmmmmmm." His humming resonating through my burgeoning breast tissue.

I cooed out my submission, and I begged for more. I could feel his cock preparing to benevolently accept my submission, and to lovingly assert his dominance.

"Oh Bill, you're making me so fucking hot." His mouth work grew more intense, as did my heat. You see when my heat builds it becomes increasingly more difficult to keep me from, well let's just say that I 'orgasm' or that's what I call it while he is enjoying my delicate undercarriage, and he always does it quite well. It's the most intense sensation I've ever experienced, and it's been there with Bill since very early in our sex life. I used to have to work at it by contracting and releasing my pelvic muscles, but now it just takes his cock, and his amorous attention. It's the only orgasm I ever want to experience again.

His cock seemed fully erect and my need was mounting. "Bill?" I whispered and he looked up at me over a mouthful of my left breast. "Make love with me. Look into my eyes and let's make love." Bill relinquished his lock letting the cool air rush in to further stimulate my swollen, wet nipple, and he raised his head. I kissed him, gently, passionately. Bill lowered his face and began to lick and kiss my neck. I freed my arms, and looped them under his as he repositioned. I let my nails trace their way down his back as he expertly inserted his well-appointed penis into my throbbing hole. I dug my nails into his muscular back as we renewed our sexual commitment to one another.

Silently (except for the sounds of mutually heavy breathing and his erect cock making long strokes into my well lubricated sperm bank depository slot) we partook of each other's hot flesh. With my love, and lust, for my man, Bill laid me good and proper. We held each other close as he pumped his shaft into my aching cleft over and over, my release building and building.

"Don't stop Bill, Please God Don't Stop!" moaning, needing, holding him close.

His tending of my passionate flame continued with a steady rhythm of lengthy penetrations.

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped.

One more sticky collision of his hairy nuts against my freshly shaven ass cheeks was all it took to coax my orgasm into existence, and send it screaming through my body.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!" I sang as he continued to drive the point home. I bit down on his shoulder.

"Aaaaaahaahahhahhhhh!" He pushed deep into me and held fast as he deposited his precious seed into my vault.

"Give it ALL to me baby." I whispered softly into his ear. He moaned loudly as he injected me with his thick spend. "Fill me up with your love." He rolled off of me and pulled me in close after he had topped off my tank. We cuddled and spooned as we lingered in our bed. We talked about life, work, ourselves and each other.

"Your titts are getting bigger."

"Yes they are. You like?

"Yes I like, though it's a little unusual, don't you think?"

"I did until I started researching the topic. It seems that they can grow, some. And in extreme circumstances, if properly stimulated, they can even produce milk."

"Really? If your breasts start giving milk, I'll want to suck on them more!"

"If you suck on them more, they'll be more likely to give milk."

"Well that's settled. You seem to be really into sucking me off lately."

"I just want your tasty cum in every hole I've got, as often as I can get it."

"Do you realize that you've got more of my cum in you right now than I do?"

"Mmm. Yea, I do. But if you were to use that multitalented dipstick of yours, I think you would find I'm still a quart low." An exaggerated wink and a blown kiss found their mark.

"You're more of a woman with me than any split tail I've ever even heard of."

"Being with you is the key."

"Is there anything more I can do for you in the sex department?"

"Just continue to take me often and with passion." I leaned into him and slowly kissed him. "I know I'm not the perfect woman. I just want, more than anything, to be your woman. I dream of being loved by you, held by you, and used by you to fulfill every sexual fantasy you have ever had."

"What about your fantasies?"

"Every one of them involves you being my man, and me being your woman."

"There must be something I can do to heighten your experience."

"Never spare me your love, your lust, or your rod." With that I reached down to take him in hand. I found him exceptionally hard and highly polished by the sexual juices, and the intense heat, of our last coupling.

"My rod is lusting to love you."

"Don't spare me your rod, ever." I rolled to my back and he pushed me causing my roll to extend and I found myself face down on the bed. Bill rose to his knees, and crawled in between my legs. I rose to my hands and knees presenting myself to him in a receptive manner.

"Just the sight of you, ready to accept me, makes me really fucking horny."

"Are you gonna fuck me?"

"Yea I am."

"Hard?"

"Yes."

"Then fuck me hard, and don't spare me the sensibilities. Ride me and make me glad you did." He took my waist in his hands and penetrated me without another word.

I cried out in pleasure as my lover used me to satisfy his need. His long dick stroked deep inside my yielding flesh. I moaned out incomprehensible sounds as Bill rutted inside me with his throbbing cock. As my man bred me, our motion slowly evolved into him pulling me backwards onto him as much as him moving forward to probe me. I continued singing out my exhilaration as my little titties bounced in rhythm with his balls thumping against my cunt. The thick wiry hair that grew around the base of his shaft was tickling, and stimulating my tail as my moans of pleasure degenerated into squeals of orgasmic release. Bill continued his relentless pounding as his lust overwhelmed me.

My orgasm and I rode the wave Bill was generating, and as I waned in blissful release, I orgasmed again, hard.

"Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh!" I screamed in time with his deftly executed thrusts, as my nerve endings sizzled with primal fire. I roasted on his spit as Bill stoked the fire that burned away my consciousness and left only sensations. The sensation of the linen under my hands and knees. The sensation of Bill's hands encircling my waist gripping me firmly enough that I could almost feel the ridges of his fingerprints, was marvelous.

My body surrendered, my control lost, I reveled in the coupling of our bodies and the strengthening of our bond.

"Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh!" Barely even conscious that I was still singing in sync with his steely assault. "Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh!" Panting breaths in between. "Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh!" Thirsting to be filled. He yanked me firmly down his shaft and held me in place flattening his pubic jungle against my quivering cock hole.

His explosion was a welcome and fulfilling treat. Hot, sticky, Bill juice flowed into me and added fuel to the fire burning in my soul. The only sound I could hear was his long gun thundering its load deep inside me. No movement, no sound, not even breathing, just him injecting his seed, my body accepting it warmly. When I was sure he had served me ALL he could, I rose to my knees and turned to face him.

"That was incredible!" I said softly. I put my hand on the back of his neck and drew him to my lips. One arm encircled my waist, the other found its way up my spine and drew me next to his still heaving chest. His dwindling erection lay wet and throbbing against my leg. My arms traced their way around his neck as we kissed.

We lingered in our embrace, kissing open mouthed, open eyed, and open hearted. He held me close and began to speak, "If there were any way in the world to make you my wife, I would do it this very minute. I love you Jamie."

"And I love you Bill. I would be your wife without hesitation, if it were possible. As far as I'm concerned Bill, I AM your wife."

"I want to be able to take you out, to be in public with you. We could go to a state that would allow us to marry."

"Do you want it on record that you married a man?"

"I don't care anymore."

"Baby, baby. I don't care either, I'm just asking for a little more time. Have you noticed that I'm letting my hair grow? That my breasts are getting bigger? That my hips are filling out? That I'm starting to obtain a nice little collection of lacey enticements that I'm wearing more frequently? That I'm keeping my legs and pussy shaved? It seems apparent to me that you are enjoying these changes."

"I'm enjoying them immensely!"

"I'm doing everything I can to become passable as a woman. When I get to that point, I will be more than willing to take our relationship public. Until then you're just gonna have to be happy with what we've got, and the knowledge that I AM your wife."

"You are doing this for me?"

"No. I'm doing this for us. For our future."

"So you think we have a future?"

"Without any reservation. Bill, I take you as my husband and I give myself to you, as your wife. Will you have me as your wife?"

"I take you as my wife."

"Then you may kiss your bride."

And kiss me he did. Like I've never been kissed before. It was the kind of kiss that you get lost in. I melted into him as he held me tight and I wrapped myself in him. His hands fell to lock into place around my waist as our lips parted. I stared dreamily into his eyes as my nipples played in the nest of thick fur on his chest.

"So this is our wedding night?" My husband asked.

"I believe so."

"Then I guess now is the time for me to give you my wedding gift to you."

"You've been giving me gifts all afternoon, and I couldn't ask for better gifts." A gentle kiss.

"And I'm going to give you many more of those gifts tonight! But for now, I've got something I was saving for a special occasion, and I would say this qualifies."

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed as he walked to the dresser, opened the jewelry box and took something out. "I bought this when I was younger than you", as he walked back to me. "It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Anybody that ever saw it and asked I told it was a family heirloom. I would be honored if you would wear it as your wedding ring."

He presented me with a beautiful wide platinum band set with a single sapphire, in the two karat range. I couldn't speak. I sat transfixed, staring at the stunning jewel he held in front of my eyes.

He took my hand and slid my wedding ring gently onto my left ring finger. It fit wonderfully.

"I took measurements from your finger while you slept, and had it sized."

I stood up slowly and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you Bill! It's beautiful. I .... I don't know what to say!"

"There is nothing more to say, you've been saying it all along. That we belong together, that you want to be my woman, and that you will be a good woman for me. You ARE a good woman, and I want you to be MY woman."

"I am your woman." I sank to my knees and took him into my mouth. His erection was almost instantaneous. As I hungrily feasted on my husband's stiff cock I traced my bejeweled hand up his body and ran it through the ample hair on his chest. He gently kissed my hand as he moaned out my name. I throated all of him I could, and an inch more, just enough to feel his pubic bush brushing through the tears of joy on my face.

I pulled my hands to his groin, clasped both hands around his well kissed shaft and began to stroke it. My mouth retreated to encircle the head of his dick and my tongue began its fertility dance. With my right hand I jacked off his long necked cock, while my left hand played with his weighty balls as my tongue continued its goal oriented lap dance.

"You are very good to your husband." My man murmured out in between moans. I poured more energy into the attention I was paying to our mutual 'little friend'. I could feel his balls nestling up against his body as his delicious pre-cum began to ooze from him. I squeezed more firmly with both hands as I continued my tongue dance, one massaging his nuts, the other stroking his long shaft.

I relinquished my hold on his stiffened rod, and stood up abruptly. "Oh baby, you stopped so quickly, I'm about to bust!"

"Well, I see it this way. It's our wedding night, and I'm in need of another good fucking. Now if I suck you off, you being an old man and all (sexy wink), it might take you quite some time to muster up enough balls to lay me the way a man should lay his wife on their wedding night. So, what do you say? Let's consummate our wedding."

"Are you telling me that all you want is laid?"

"I want laid alright, but only if it's with you, forever and ever, Amen."

"Then, pick your position."

"I prefer to yield to my husband, take me as you will."

"Then your husband wants you to finish what you started."

I sank back to my knees and completed my mission. I drank greedily every ounce my husband served me. Bill exercised his husbandly prerogative several more times that night, never failing to illicit an orgasmic response from me, and to pump me full of his life giving cock sauce.

He came inside my pussy. He came in my mouth and even once on my face (my request). And then he held me tight as we slept together for the first time as husband and wife.

12