The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers

I prop myself up a little better on my elbows and listen. Vera's hand is going about a million miles a minute. I can't believe that anal gets her off this strongly... Then again, she didn't hardly orgasm earlier with the lesbian. Neither did I, for that matter. No wonder we're both so worked up.

Vera's vocal build up this time is far more noticeable. Over about 20 seconds, she goes from a tiny whimper to a thin cry to a mild yell, and finally, as I feel my stomach and tits get drenched, a scream. It's quite a stream, and the spray coming off my stomach splatters my face in a fine mist.

"No no, don't move yet," she says when I start to wriggle underneath her. "One more." Her hand slides back inside her pussy, and she's right back at the thin cry within seconds. The fact that this is all happening mostly in the dark really gives me the opportunity to appreciate the quality of her voice. It's got such a great husky tone to it, and when she cums again, I just close my eyes and listen. The squeaking of the bed, the sheets as they get pelted by droplets, the splattering of her cum all over my stomach, chest, and neck, and on top of all that, her bawling release.

She's pretty still for a minute. My cock is in agony for having started this and still not yet finishing. The head feels so full inside her, so restricted, that I wonder if her asshole won't act like a giant fleshy cockring, preventing me from filling her with cum like I've been dreaming about for months now... Finally, she starts moving again. When she goes down again the next time, she repositions onto her knees. It takes a few moments, and it gets a little dicey that I'll stay inside her the whole time, but once she's down and settled, she starts going faster. She doesn't have the angle to touch herself from here, so she plants her hands into the bed beside me. She's still not quite all the way down, but it's so tight. Sooooo tight.

Just like our first time together I start to hear her make sounds, but it takes a while for it to materialize into fuck after fuck after fuck. I start pushing up each time she comes down, hammering at her asshole to get those last couple inches inside her. The grunting from our combined efforts intertwines, me from the struggle on the upbeat, her from the pain and pleasure on the downbeat. 9 inches...almost there. I can feel the backs of her thighs starting to press harder and harder on my hips as she gets closer.

"Oh god, it's coming, it's coming, it's coming," I shout, and Vera changes from a fast, short thrust to a longer, harder thrust, struggling to pack that last little bit of it inside her. As my cries become more and more strangled, Vera rears up for one final push before throwing her whole body down as hard as she can. Her ass squeezes down on my thighs, and my whole body bellows.

"I did it!" She cries, voice wavering from another small orgasm on her part. "I did it!"

"Yeah... you did, baby," I pant.

"People's champ!"

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers
12